Thoughts on this

thoughts on this

Attached: hq.jpg (770x770, 81K)

Overrated

channel orange is better?

Endless is better, but they're both easily two of the best albums of the last 20 years

kinda gay but it's okay

his best no doubt, although I agree the fanbase is weird, but just look at the kpop threads here....

>blond
>hair is clearly green
was it intentional?

Black music for whitey.

Pretty good. Though I don't have the same enthusiasm for Channel Orange.

same , but some songs on Channel Orange are good af, Crack Rock,Sweet Life,Lost

boring

poor production

poor production?

Total missfire. Channel Orange is much better. Blonde is overrated.

its good, except for the skits they ruin literally everything about the album. If it was just him doing spoken word over the instrumental to the skits in the back i would've given this a 20/10

>Endless is better
no its not, and endless technically was never meant to come out

Pretty good, I wish it had a bit more energy, though.
But as far as neo-soul goes, I'll always prefer D'Angelo.

Frank Ocean is the smartest man in the music business. He released Endless as a scheme to get out of his deal with Def Jam as he needed to release one more album. He released Endless and then next day released Blonde and got 20mil and Def Jam didn't get a penny

>endless technically was never meant to come out
retard

its true, endless was a throwaway project so frank ocean could get out of his project with def jam. Blonde is the true followup to channel orange and endless was a big middle finger to his record label

>project
contract with def jam

well it's out and it sounds good so i don't care.

Hello Tumblr.

you're listening to a LIE, also half the album is ambient bs how didn't you know it was a throwaway

no im listening to music

>Hehe I got him! Now I’ve escaped being seen as a newfag by calling this user out! Hehehe!!!

Attached: D21683B6-9EB4-4781-B041-E82D41705024.png (500x775, 409K)

none of the album is ambient. also frank performed multiple songs from endless on tour and had a big rerelease with a bunch of merch so he definitely views it as more than just a throwaway