Thoughts?

Thoughts?

Attached: ialsowanttodieinneworleans.jpg (630x630, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dbr
youtube.com/watch?v=awRNJmLc5nI
youtu.be/6wrsbh-0fMA
youtu.be/mAR-8JTdcVw
youtu.be/3bUYx8h8TwA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

good

marks worst

marks most medium

i like it when mark talks about guitars

the worst cover art yet, fuck mark

Is this a gusic? :)

Forgot me lighter

the only good track is couch potato
4/10

yes

>i'm not laughing at you
>coyote

Cover art is based

stupid catposter

is that an album

Pander to Yea Forums antics and nobody cared lol

Gatto

haven't listened to a sun kil moon album before but i have to listen to this one because of the title and cover

Uhhh something like that, yeah.

then 9.9/10

Hey thanks for the support man!

oh fuck it's out I'm gonna listen to it right now, loved the last one

Mark hasn't been making a good album in years.

i thought it was gonna be shit because of the
>le zooizideboy$ title
>randumb cat cover lol
but it's actually pretty good.

Many of the songs moved me deeply, Couch Potato is a bop, and the new arrangement for Bay of Kotor does it a lot of favours. How does he keep doing it?

>BOB DYLAN SAID THAT

Couch Potato is top 5 koz songs

Its great.

can I get a download link?

Attached: absolutely filtered.png (810x150, 27K)

dbr dot ee /Ab3K

Attached: oh lawd.jpg (800x601, 79K)

Was impressed with this one after the disappointing This is My Dinner.
Bay of Kotor is in the running for one of his best songs.

Bay of Kotor > Coyote > Day in America > Couch Potato > I'm Not Laughing at You > L-48 > Cows
Probably his best album since Benji, though that's not saying too much. 6.5/10.

Fucking great. Lots of depth in the music here, Mark spicing it up a lot more than what he was doing on This is My Dinner and the self titled.

I love how he shared his experience with us from last year's summer performance and stay in Montenegro in that last song. It's a great story.

Can someone list Mark's ramble albums for me? Is it just everything post Benji?

Pretty much

>mark joked with the portland crowd at his last show here that we were gonna be on the new album
>we arent

Ramblecore started before Benji. Both Perils from the Sea and Mark Kozelek & Desertshore are very rambly and very good and came out a year before Benji.

Cat!

Meow :3

Meow Pawzelek :3

Attached: meow meow.jpg (277x281, 13K)

I'm so glad mark evolved out of his old god forbid era self

>God Forbid
Wish Mark didn't try to bury his old band's music so hard. Sure it's unpolished but I think his Morrissey impressions charming. Have you heard this already? youtube.com/watch?v=awRNJmLc5nI

Attached: thanks susan.jpg (716x1024, 199K)

Yea. There are some really good moments on there. I really like Mark's guitar playing on the thing. Its wonderful to watch him change as a songwriter. The early demos are good too. I love headsore and a million and 8 things

Mark will never top Universal Themes

Based opinion. That was a great fr*cking album. Better than benji

Unfocused song structure and lack of any vocal parts that sound written kills it for me a bit

Basically I feel like it's a 6/10 or a 5/10, no bad songs, no amazing songs either. Great moments like the last five minutes on Couch Potato and the music of Coyote is great. A Day In America is too long, Bay of Kotor is the worst song mainly because of it's terribly unfocused nature.

This is coming from a person who really likes Universal Themes, Common As Light, Yellow Kitchen, Ben Boye/Jim White, and the first five songs off of This Is My Dinner, so don't think that I'm not down for modern Koz. This latest album is just too much of a fucking jam record.

This is not where I wanted Mark to go on his trail of jammy albums, even side 2 of This Is My Dinner is painful after Candles that album goes to shit.

Long songs are not a problem for me in principle, neither is Mark's improv vocal reading off of diary entries. What is a problem for me is when the songs just sound like jammy mush and in the case of Bay of Kotor 5 different songs slapped together. That is not artistically interesting or appealing to me.

Mark Kozelek is too big

Attached: 1551041513301.png (640x640, 408K)

oh lawd he comin

Attached: CHONK.png (608x284, 235K)

album of the year and it's not even close

dont worry user i understood that reference

This

Montenegro >>> Portland

sorry, champ

Luxury coat. Looks like a Bengal cat. We paid like over a Grand for one of these cats, someone stole it :(

youtu.be/6wrsbh-0fMA [

youtu.be/mAR-8JTdcVw

youtu.be/3bUYx8h8TwA [

Attached: 1532405359121.jpg (321x352, 18K)

based boys

better than this is my dinner!

Attached: 4pic16446bd2c.jpg (2000x1982, 580K)