youtube.com/watch?v=zIRW_elc-rY
youtube.com/watch?v=NFFgRRLInD4
youtube.com/watch?v=o3cV0Ew9edM
youtube.com/watch?v=sGVYxMSGLEw
youtu.be/t-pg6I4PVYU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: aaaaaaa.png (689x393, 48K)

tincel btfo

twice is probably the only group that isn't girl crush or similar that could do a tour in america and sell well just because they're a big 3 group

Enter the Dragon

Attached: 201902121601774520_5c626fa313b01.jpg (2089x2829, 1.13M)

Attached: DSC_2420 copy.jpg (1200x1798, 1.54M)

Attached: 45788005_573171403113628_3472489846319087616_n.jpg (470x439, 12K)

can't wait til seungri kills himself. i give it less than 3 months

Japan is gonna be a wasteland in 2019

Twice will always be #1 but the #2 spot is hugely contested, RV, GFriend and Momoland are all quite popular in Japan and LOONA is planning to debut in the summer and make huge waves with the help of Universal Music Group but also ITZY could easily swoop in and take the #2 spot in Japan

It could be literally any of them who become #2, why did Japan become so hotly contested recently anyway

No one outside Asia has even heard of Twice.

Nothings gonna happen to him

word

Attached: yup.jpg (295x329, 51K)

Iā€™d like to enter the dragon but international law prohibits it

Attached: 1549035674859.jpg (750x1000, 109K)

They
Can't
Sing
Live
They will never make it in America where this is absolutely expected.

it already has happened to him. his reputation is ruined. his whole life has been cultivating the great seungri persona and that's done. for a narcissist like him that's devastating

in asia when you have that much shame, you kill yourself. like that actor last year who was outed as a rapist, he killed himself. seungri will too

>implying

dragon age?

they can sing live with autotune

Attached: 1jsX-j4wq2IqeSVNMA3RZwDvLElr9AwWI2XPICNlzyA.jpg (1762x2500, 920K)

don't reply to me with this uggo you fucking queer

yeah because no one ever performs in america without a backtrack lmao

Because Japan's been more welcoming to kpop acts in recent years with newer acts like bts and twice and their continued frenzy for tvxq/big bang. Companies want a piece of that very lucrative pie. Jyp wants continuing revenue streams from both japan and china

its funny how in under one year twice already made a big fucking wall in japan to the point that others will need 2-3 years even if twice never show up again in japan

reminder to support military-industrial-kpop complex

or speak english. or have any real songs that aren't cutepop. i don't think i could tell my coworkers i went to a twice concert without being judged. the moment they loaded up a youtube video it would be over

wtf is that chaeyeon

Attached: sharkgirl.jpg (1200x1800, 285K)

any sharkman in

>underestimating twice

Attached: Dqms1ApVsAAkPAX.jpg (356x356, 28K)

>twice doesnt have a HUGE fanbase in chile
>twice doesnt have a HUGE fanbase in usa
>twice doesnt have a HUGE fanbash in europe

yeah i bet twice doesnt even exist they are holograms

i don't think this will be as big of a deal as you think it will be

please stop posting pictures of my wife

Attached: šŸ”„.jpg (1079x1344, 747K)

Slug morning.

Attached: 1548280859347.jpg (2730x4096, 1.03M)

The shame is the factor though. If it's all true he likely wouldnt feel much and would probably feel like people are being unreasonably mad just cause his club had a few dozen or more rapings

shut up turkroach

>he thinks kpop groups go to concerts and perform live without overdubbing

poor human

goodmorning friend

Attached: tzulmao.jpg (1920x1080, 425K)

>twice doesnt even exist they are holograms
but that's confirmed true for all kpop

IZ*ONE is going to hold the #2 spot till they disband. The rest simply don't have the connections to push their groups as hard as they can. Also SM doesn't give a fuck about JP now it seems, look at how RV's latest 2 tracks are promoted.

yeah they dont speak any english word at all

Attached: DAhFEN1W0AAydzY.jpg (3072x4096, 1.73M)

IZ*ONE barely count as a kpop group over there with the AKB/Saka connections they have

now its confirmed

Attached: MW-GD647_skynet_20180213113524_ZH.jpg (890x501, 160K)

lack of english will definitely fuck them for the talk sessions between songs. don't think jyp will do interviews outside of youtube though.

I don't even follow BTS that closely but I'm considering going to the Wembley concert. I think the atmosphere will be amazing desu

nice klegs

'joonk

Attached: tips fedora .jpg (1461x1800, 838K)

>just cause his club had a few dozen or more rapings
you don't seem to understand what happened. it was organized mass rape. the guy's gonna kill himself, he's too narcissistic, his image is everything to him and it's destroyed. he can't show his face at the grocery store anymore. he's done

tzuyu...

she's been legal in Korea for the last 4 years user.
Just move to Korea and try to enter her lair.

Yes they count as a Kpop group.

>they will be judged upon

in what country you live that you will get judged upon by listening the best kpop girl group?

>america doesn't like cute songs
>america doesn't use backtracks
>america only has english lyrics in music
>america only has music that appeals to everyone at the same time

sup bro

anjoonk

Attached: IMG_3159.jpg (3700x2466, 1.59M)

Do we know how many tickets / how much SM made on the North American leg of the RedMare tour? It seemed (from the fancams and the video posted by SM) that it was a succesful tour. Be interesting to see if was profitable and if they might do it again.

Attached: 585136_262642_13_org.jpg (1200x1920, 393K)

hm it would only really be a media circuit problem dbh. the fans that actually care enough to go to a show wouldn't care if they had a translator

>same chin

holy crap she got exposed

Attached: 8c054ba28c738e1ae2e82db1e2fe308f.jpg (236x314, 12K)

Not even Twice has the pull IZ*ONE's company has, that's just unfair comparisojn

thighs

If he is found guilty. He hasn't been found guilty yet. If they find him innocent, he still stands a chance with YG mediaplay. But if police manage to find one shred of evidence, he is finito.

KPOP is literally being used as a comedic device for reactionary purposes on youtube shows. It's not taken seriously.

Twice literally have the biggest gg fanbase at the current moment, it doesn't have anything to do with big 3 privilege, they already have the fanbase.
>twice will always be #1
>izone exists

a bit less than blackpink around 55k

>Unfair comparison
Oh fuck off. Are you that salty about sales that you are going to call a kpop group NOT a kpop group in Japan. I never get sales shitting.

>IZ*ONE won't exist by the end of the year

>i don't think i could tell my coworkers i went to a twice concert without being judged

YIKES

>KPOP is reactionary
fucking BASED

He could try fleeing to some remote part of eastern Europe, or the American rural desert
But that kind of environment would probably be suicide inducing by itself

you really think they would have that fanbase if they weren't a jyp group?

hey clubber

Attached: hug.webm (1344x756, 2.53M)

I'm not salty at all but you clearly are
It doesn't matter what IZ*ONE sells, they aren't a kpop group, merely an extension to HKT48.

Seungri's image is completely ruined regardless of whether he gets away or not. This isn't something that they'll just forget about.
YG should honestly just remove him from Big Bang, before GD and co come back in November.

To be fair, Blackpink has the biggest GG fanbase. Twice has the biggest GG fanbase that spend money.

IZ*ONE disbands end 2021.

>reactionary

music as a thing is recreational LOL

>"Then these guys were talking about Twice making it in America"

Attached: jyp.gif (350x227, 1.35M)

In that regard I could see mamamoo doing ok for a smaller group. They reflect a more western sensibility on stage.

Attached: cringe.webm (420x420, 873K)

IZONE will be 5 years

>Trying to play semantics on a group that is 9/12 Korean and run by a Korea company as Japanese due to their connections
>I'm not salty

Attached: 1361035427818.jpg (180x185, 6K)

Wonder Girls failed so badly in America, they were reduced to pandering to literal toddlers and elementary school girls.

Attached: happy slug.jpg (1264x702, 372K)

Izone aren't disbanding this year you fucking mong.
They blew up because of Chewy's scandal, and Cheer up. JYP before Twice wasn't anywhere near competitive with YG or SM and Cube was very close to overtaking them and becoming the 3rd big 3 company.

If the same members of Twice debut in another company and have the Taiwan scandal, and then Cheer up, their career path stays the same.

And now these toddlers have grown up and are posting on kpg...

Attached: 1550019058294.jpg (286x356, 13K)

Didn't top also attempt suicide? idk if seungri would really do that though

If Baek Ji Young can comeback from being porked on camera, Seungri can too so long as he is found innocent.

Twice might do some western venues as a courtesy but if time is money they're way better off milking asia for as much and as long as they can

>izone aren't a kpop group
>based in Korea
>9/12 members are Korean
>their promotions are going to be primarily in Korea
>they aren't a kpop group
okay japshitter

How did all the seungri shit start? Someone leaked that video of a girl being dragged around the club?

Attached: IMG_4344.jpg (2600x1733, 1.61M)

how to train your dragon

TOP attempted suicide because deep down he is still the fat kid that got bullied in school.

a sex scandal and a rape and drugging/prostitution ring scandal are completely different.

well omg had a translator but seunghee also spoke some english herself during shows. not sure about the rest. everyone in RV tried to speak some english during theirs and had wendy translate when they didn't. them using a translator isn't the worst thing but it loses some charm.

STOP.

youtube.com/watch?v=gEAnFD7T97s

Attached: nono.jpg (589x590, 63K)

Top is a more somber guy in general
And his weed smoking is like kid play to all the mafia lite stuff seungris accused of

Anyone trying for BTS tickets in the next couple hours?

how to fuck your dragon

the usa. listening to foreign music at all is pretty rare among the vast majority of people unless it's some european metal group. asian music is basically seen as the domain of weebs and asian fetishists.

the thing is there's enough american/english music that there's really almost no reason to look outside the country here unless there's some non-musical reason to do so. my friend's wife for instance thinks i just like kpop for the cute asian girls, which realistically is probably some of it, but you do get judged

of course ideally you wouldn't care about other people's opinions of you/what you like but that requires a level of confidence or autism that i don't have

Yeah. We know BJY definitely got porked while we don't know if Seungri is guilty or not.

STOP PLEASE SHES NOT FOR LEWDING

I don't want to fuck Nancy.

Try to change my mind.

if he's found innocent, the public will think yg's connections got him off. no matter what he's already been found guilty in the court of public opinion, and he's a guy whose image means everything to him

just remember you heard it from me first, he's gonna kill himself this year

Wasn't the biggest song in USA for a year Despacito?

New date goes on sale tomorrow. I'm debating if I should go.

Dragon probably lays eggs you have to inseminate so if you fuck her she wont even get pregnant

Letā€™s be honest even with BTS and whoever else out here in America, most of the gp still associates kpop with Gangnam style and being really manufactured and controlling leading members to suicide.

I wanna fuck Ryujin's brains out

And will you kill yourself if he doesn't?

>janefag likes the itzy uggo

Attached: Jeongyeon10.png (500x400, 160K)

To people that attends concerts

Have they added tickets to the concert after the venues sold out?

Sorry for my English

Attached: 6b81bbcbc348d1615bbff7e92d160b7a4115fc52_hq.jpg (720x716, 52K)

How do I get into K-pop?

Best girl groups?
Boy groups?

Is it all bright and happy or is there hard shit I can bump too?

Attached: Wonder-Girls-Reboot-wonder-girls-38779078-1274-1619.png (1274x1619, 771K)

stopppp saying disgusting stuff about her!!!!

why does she do the blank stare of death?

Attached: VigorousJadedHypsilophodon.webm (504x640, 466K)

Because of Bieber. No one knew there was a version without him until much later.

Attached: p.webm (1920x1080, 2.84M)

56%, Ahmed they speaka my language

and gangam style made waves here too, but it's rare. but latin influence is growing here as the demographics shift

go for it, I am still trying hoping for new date for London

Everyone praises them after their concerts

Ask the venue. Some reserve a certain amount to sell at the box. Usually much pricier.

But the spanish version is bigger than bieber version according to youtube.

i dont think you understand how much being guilty or not guilty doesn't matter. Even if he himself did none of the things that happened in his club, the club is his. He owns it, it's his property and he frequents it.
Even if he never personally did any of those things, those things happened at his place of business, under his nose. Then the question of whether he knew what was going on and didn't do anything starts being asked.

they say people would get bored of twice for spamming jp/kr tours

do you think bp can even spam tours like twice in int or sea? (couldn't sell even sellout kr and indonesia 2 day sponsored tour)

they can't. thank u next

Attached: DpoekhXU0AEatPs.jpg (1200x899, 212K)

latin music has been popular in the US for years, and Justin Bieber is what made despacito blow up anyway.

That's because there's 500 million people in South America who watch YouTube too. But the spanish version recieved virtually 0% radio and screen time elsewhere.

New date?

there are a fuckton lot of hispanics in the world mate

i love tzuyu!

It was extremely popular in europe

Attached: IMG_2983.jpg (4000x6000, 1.81M)

They just said to pay attention at 9am tomorrow. Possibly and extended sale. Possibly new date (sunday?). We'll see.

Yeah sure. As long as he is not guilty, he can still tour with Big Bang. Big Bang will still sell out tours because VIPs are cucks and their songs so long as they are If You-tier will continue to hit big.

we should go to our local high schools and scout out talent for a new all american pop group based off the kpop model.
i already have a pirated copy of ableton and a midi keyboard in my closet. we can do it yall

you gotta remember that the police are believed to be covering this up by the korean public. him being found innocent wouldn't convince anyone, they'll still think he's guilty and that yg's corrupt connections got him off. nothing will convince the public that he's innocent in all this

Thats one dragon I want to ride

is the dragon goddess a virgin

It was never played on the radio or in clubs. Only the bieber version.

t. European.

jesus christ chewy

get his ass

reminds me of...

Attached: 1982739812.jpg (1013x541, 66K)

please stop talking about my wife like that...

chill...

Attached: reality check.jpg (1199x800, 180K)

The general public won't care.
So long as he is "innocent", he can still tour with BB. And BB just have to make sure their hits are all good. They don't even have to go on music shows anymore.
If you don't think BB comeback tour is going to absolutely sell out when they are all discharged, you might be retarded.
Seungri is only really fucked if he is found guilty. On ANY charge.

>hard
sure, I bump to hard stuff as well
youtube.com/watch?v=D_F9HUTYnl0
youtube.com/watch?v=pok5yDw77uM
youtube.com/watch?v=MS10Zz49FHE

There's a lot of great music. Most people are here just to fan and fap to idols 'tho.

Attached: lmao.webm (1344x756, 1.97M)

dragon's dogma

Attached: orig[1].jpg (1024x576, 101K)

Dragon hips rubbing against you, that sweet sweet burning sensation...

Attached: VUf5P00FTX8_BuYcoBN-8GdtbVjPzGcZmcD4FJnA-BQ.jpg (1451x2500, 630K)

Guy said he got beat up by club thugs and cops when he tried to help a drugged girl, and CCTV footage he got showed what looked like a drugged girl being dragged forcefully, supposedly to VIP rooms. Its known for sure that the club was paying off the local cops.

There was briefly mentioned stuff in articles about the cops (dunno if paid off cops are reliable) saying the whistleblower is a malicious disgruntled employee and/or a repeat sexual harasser. Then a girl came forward saying she was the girl on the CCTV and wrote an apology to the club saying she was kicked out for being a drunk nuisance (which seems weird already) but knetz were suspicious of physical differences from the CCTV girl. Those 2 things seemed to have quickly faded away from being brought up again by the club or any articles

youtu.be/gB8NDN-3Lb8

he's not gonna live that long, i'm telling you, he doesn't survive this year, and big bang never releases another song again

please stop lewding

Attached: šŸ¼.jpg (1079x1344, 572K)

I want this love

Ryujin getting tag teamed

Shes not ugly you IDIOT

Attached: 1BC89068-05B6-49C1-9610-92F37BF00F20.jpg (719x886, 128K)

Dragon? More like Iā€™ll be dragon my nuts on her face

Okay bruh

Attached: ģ•„ė¦°22.jpg (1728x2592, 1.62M)

It sounds like you want him to die

Yall are sleepin on gfriend Yerin

hehehe it's ok user

Attached: 1550078729617.jpg (768x1024, 58K)

are you fucking insane. celebrities have had their careers ended for much less and even after their name was cleared they could never recover.
Seungri is facing fucking felonies, and things like rape and drugging of women. He's done in Korea.

Big Bang also don't need Seungri, they never have and they never will. No one cares about Seungri and he's not important musically. People buy big bang tickets to see GD, Top, and Taeyang, not fucking Seungri or Daesung.

yes but i'm also fairly convinced he will

sluterin

my favorite whore

does fnc lack enough awareness to name aoa's final album "angels fall"?

ibiza was pretty much playing it day in day out..

he's also had his texts leaked where he was ordering women to the vip room. that alone would end him. yg says it's fake news but it's from one of the most respected journalists who breaks every story and says they were holding back and there's more coming. he's 100% finished in korea

Attached: 1548478421075.webm (532x358, 1.97M)

but people say blackpink is the most popular gg because they sold 60k tickets in usa!
and perform like dogshit in usa too

Big Bang will be fine.

i wish i was

He refuses to firmly deny the pimping texts, basically saying 'I dunno' so there's less risk of prosecution coming after him for perjury in case the reporter reveals a trail to something undoubtedly incriminating. If he was involved with stuff like that it becomes extremely difficult to believe he wouldnt know what the club was up to

ibiza is spanish
yeah big bang will be fine, seungri won't.

Blackpink is the most popular GG going by instagram as well. They just don't have fans rich enough to buy their stuff.

The samefagging is obvious.

Y-Yuna geumanhae...

Attached: 54f13aeea3e6951bd99b16d1da16b961.jpg (690x1024, 107K)

here are some kpop songs with bass
youtube.com/watch?v=ZvhpjERxJlQ
youtube.com/watch?v=IHNzOHi8sJs
youtube.com/watch?v=iITO8xBvcHI
youtube.com/watch?v=UkY8HvgvBJ8
youtube.com/watch?v=RWeyOyY_puQ
youtube.com/watch?v=oCvw4ot1-k8

big bang has been over for a while, this is the nail in the coffin

>Big Bang is over

>reddit velvet in 2018

Attached: 21E2E1D0-0EC8-40FB-8792-27C2F11649A7.jpg (640x960, 63K)

2000 people in front of me in the queue for BTS tix
Rip

popularity means exposure
exposure means sales
sales means income
something bp doesnt have at all

Attached: 201902121537774658_5c6269d0e4a61.jpg (1820x3000, 477K)

it's 2019 tho

Attached: 1542587924430.jpg (243x261, 16K)

we are aware of yerin

Attached: 1546007550543.jpg (530x1298, 124K)

>They just don't have fans rich enough to buy their stuff.

but their fans international tho right? weird...

STOP OBJECTIFYING MY GIRL!!!!

Attached: !!!.webm (480x480, 1.68M)

Imagine waking up to her on a pacific island with the wind in her hair and sun in her eyes.

Attached: 2143567890.jpg (640x402, 39K)

Popularity just means popular.

bp might be yg's most profitable group right now

Reminder that daesung killed a man

the state of this roastie

Attached: IMG_2831.jpg (1333x2000, 1.59M)

Based Daesung of murder

taeyang literally raped a 5yo kid wtf?

kind of hard to sell things when your company doesnt give you songs to sell now isn't it
Also, bp sold pretty close to 50% of yg's total revenue from artists last year, and were the third or second best selling girlgroup of the year.

Attached: Shin.Yuna.full.184412.jpg (1024x1430, 253K)

Attached: 171026 į„…į…„į„‡į…³į†Æį„…į…µį„Œį…³ Lovelyz _ į„Œį…„į†¼į„‹į…Øį„‹į…µį†« Yein _ į„‹į…”į†«į„‚į…§į†¼ Hi~ (484x800, 2.91M)

i believe in you, good luck

Manslaughter is bad, but he wasnt profiting from systemic manslaughter

you cant see shit wtf stop being a prude chaeryoung

Iā€™m not really that bothered, Iā€™d rather see than in cali and I had floor seating for shows but oh well

what a lewd beast, doesn't even care about exposing her scales

Attached: 1551366839902.jpg (1000x1500, 194K)

does your group have this?

Attached: GDA DAESANG.jpg (1016x557, 182K)

I know, it still destroyed any chance for a solo career in korea

the best group speaks

how cute i could listen to jennie speak english all day

youtube.com/watch?v=befa9vOsQFk

Attached: DzIoK6gUYAAzMoT.jpg (2048x1364, 163K)

please stop... ryujin is innocent and pure dont sexualise her...

thats not a point bp is competing with rv and even then despite their "popularity" they sold 8k tickets ahead of rv and rv was doing small venues most of the time

being the income of a company doesnt means squat because by that metric twice literallybrought jyp into the first place of the big 3 by a factor of x300% up..

Attached: [4K] 171020 į„†į…©į„†į…©į„…į…¢į†«į„ƒį…³ MOMOLAND į„‹į…„į„†į…”į„‹į…„į„†į…”į„’į…¢ Wonderful Love į„‚ļæ½ (862x800, 2.91M)

How ironic that the 2 most useless and nugu members of Big Bang, had the 2 most detrimental scandals?

OMO

post more of her so l can blast to her

>their fans change constantly depending on what they want to defend

now they are pakis
tomorrow they will be swiss citizens with a base income of 5k per month

Daesung literally did nothing wrong.
Go read up on the case. TOP smoking weed is way worse.

Attached: 1550845894350.webm (540x960, 2.96M)

youtube.com/watch?v=MY-V15w1umY
is this their worst song?

daesung is nugu an account of being ugly but he sings good

who is this semen demon

So TOP attempted suicide twice
First in 2008, then after his weed scandal

Wow she has ā€œwhoreā€ written on the collar of that shirt in Russian. Nice

Attached: 161109 į„†į…©į„†į…©į„…į…¢į†«į„ƒį…³ (MOMOLAND) į„‰į…­į„į…¦į„‹į…µį„‰į…³ į„į…”į†«į„į…®į†¼į„į…Ŗį†¼(j (416x800, 2.72M)

>2 most useless

if you are not taeyang (the most talented humble ALPHA chad) and gd (sort of), you are useless in big bang

Attached: 1547807871322.jpg (269x269, 15K)

g-dragon's army scandal is pretty bad too, especially with it coming out at the same time as seungri's

really? lol

>attempting suicide because of a weed scandal

Korea is deranged.

we don't do that here

Attached: 1546007489192.jpg (800x1297, 250K)

really

Attached: r3ereer345.png (647x275, 10K)

yerin you fucking whore

youtube.com/watch?v=3dHWIUttaEA

That is because TOP is a beta. He attempted suicide because he was bullied by the general public not because of the weed.

your point was the blackpink don't have sales or income and there is overwhelming evidence against that.
Blackpink sell very well.
>bp is competing with rv
they really aren't, rv only sold 14k more copies last year with 2 releases, than blackpink did with 1 release.
>because by that metric...
Yes they did bring jyp to 2nd place in the big 3. That's literally common knowledge. Exo kept SM at the top last year but Twice single handedly put JYP in 2nd place. You think Got7 or stray kids or day6 did anything useful last year?

Remember to vote on Soompi awards

Kpops record videos if they win so let's get it

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-01-16-17-17-843_com.ml.soompi.png (720x1280, 198K)

>mfw I realized this guy follows RV on instagram

I wonder if he sends Yeri dick pics..

Attached: 1551206189668.jpg (1200x801, 164K)

sounds good though
yikes this is fucking awful

STOP SPREADING LIES

that has good music though

ryujin you sexy scaly fuckbeast
let me inseminate your eggs

>weed scandal
From a country where itā€™s socially acceptable to drink to the point of passing out in the street

Attached: arinloveskpg.webm (1280x720, 2.66M)

the more conformist a society is, the higher the suicide rate, hence why korea's is one of the highest. it's completely unbearable to be an outcast or a pariah. and now seungri's the biggest pariah. nigga is donezo

why are they waiting until april to give 2018 awards

Top himself is deranged

Attached: 161109 į„†į…©į„†į…©į„…į…¢į†«į„ƒį…³ (MOMOLAND) į„‰į…­į„į…¦į„‹į…µį„‰į…³ į„į…”į†«į„į…®į†¼į„į…Ŗį†¼(j (498x800, 2.91M)

ya but weed is even worse than that

little do people in usa know

they all bought into it

fools

Attached: D0aDdbrVYAImRZB.jpg (960x640, 77K)

Attached: a wild binnie appears.webm (1280x720, 2.9M)

Why don't groups do collabs anymore?
youtube.com/watch?v=K2BPFKt2u5c
youtube.com/watch?v=zIRW_elc-rY
youtube.com/watch?v=NFFgRRLInD4
youtube.com/watch?v=o3cV0Ew9edM
They were the bomb

>momoland shitters don't know that idols outside of big 3 companies and DSP don't get paid before they break even on their trainee debt
lmao

wow this girl is incredibly beautiful, who is she?

Attached: D0lRH13U8AA19zQ.jpg (999x1499, 187K)

based eric

a lot of this voting stuff is to bait you to dl the app so they can earn $$$, same with mama voting, they require you to spam the website EVERYDAY for a month and shit, so fking stupid i swear

GET OUT WITH YOUR SCALY FETISH SHES NOT A DRAGON WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT

Attached: šŸ¤–.jpg (1080x1343, 742K)

Dragon God.

i want to be a binnie wrangler

please stop trying to post like k*klo

mommy

keklo?!?!

I'm surprised Irene didn't burst into flames.

what's the story behind this?

Attached: 161125 į„†į…©į„†į…©į„…į…¢į†«į„ƒį…³ į„‹į…­į†¼į„‰į…”į†« į„‘į…¢į†«į„‰į…”į„‹į…µį†«į„’į…¬ į„‚į…¢į†«į„‰į…µ (484x800, 2.93M)

get his ass

how warm her soft inner thighs must get
dragons are supposed to have a very high bodytemp

Attached: IMG_9510.jpg (2000x1333, 1.58M)

15 btw

Attached: 1546373005065.jpg (960x1200, 192K)

Apparently Basedeon pirated the DAW she used to produce Senorita

15 of my loads in her warm p yeah

youtube.com/watch?v=sGVYxMSGLEw

that txt shits sound awful and this is a lot better song to hype about.

l want to CUM inside Yerin

she forgot to take her meds

Attached: 161125 į„†į…©į„†į…©į„…į…¢į†«į„ƒį…³ į„‹į…­į†¼į„‰į…”į†« į„‘į…¢į†«į„‰į…”į„‹į…µį†«į„’į…¬ į„‚į…¢į†«į„‰į…µ (484x800, 2.86M)

im not that person but you have to stop sexualising my wife as a dragon GRAAAGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Choabros run this shit

Attached: 1485893906142.png (345x345, 159K)

word. age is just a number
love is number blind

if its true it would make sense
she's a shitty producer and even worse composer

alcohol kills thousands of people every day and causes violence as well as severe organ damage and kills brain cells. the two aren't even comparable

there she is

did people eagle eye her desktop during that bts or something?

cute sad choa

nice thighs

2 Jo YuRis?

Attached: 6oyhmi87lij21.jpg (1316x1169, 217K)

i bet she didn't active windows or buy winrar either

omo binnie

im going off bible morals guy

some christians say you can get away with drinking a glass or two of alcohol as long as you arent getting drunk

no christian or pastor says smoking weed is ever acceptable

totally immoral

regardless of consequences of said thing

Attached: D0aDdboU8AAyULP.jpg (960x640, 63K)

yes she is very beautiful but she is pure

HOLY SHIT TXT ARE ACTUALLY GOOD
Album preview

youtu.be/t-pg6I4PVYU

Attached: IMG_20190227_163907.jpg (1536x2048, 873K)

even kanye West pirate his plugins

Attached: 161125 į„†į…©į„†į…©į„…į…¢į†«į„ƒį…³ į„‹į…­į†¼į„‰į…”į†« į„‘į…¢į†«į„‰į…”į„‹į…µį†«į„’į…¬ į„‚į…¢į†«į„‰į…µ (342x800, 2.86M)

>only boomers browse kpg

i wouldn't even call her a composer dbh. that would imply that she has at least a basic understanding of music

>choa resting eternally

will twice finally evolve to slutpop now that itzy is here?

Attached: 1536991673834.jpg (1200x675, 112K)

this feels like a super random duo but i'll give it a chance

They call me the dragonslayer

Our summer sounds pretty good

Attached: feelho.jpg (1200x900, 105K)

give it to me straight /kpg/. what are the chances twice will be coming to NY this year?

Attached: į„†į…©į„†į…©į„…į…¢į†«į„ƒį…³ į„‚į…¢į†«į„‰į…µ - į„‚į…„, į„‹į…„į„‚į…³ į„‡į…§į†Æį„‹į…¦į„‰į…„ į„‹į…Ŗį†»ļæ½ (780x800, 2.95M)

make it a feet thread

i hope not. holy fuck i really hope not

she's coming back as a solo artist this year though

Make it a dragon thread

do you know how humanoid dragons are made?
through SEX

>ny

>i hope so. holy fuck i really hope so

why do you keep calling her dragon?? please call her by her real name and give her the respect she deserves.

Attached: happyryu.jpg (1076x1338, 563K)

>Those eyes
She's not having a good day. Maybe had an argument with someone. But she's on stage, so she must pretend everything is alright.

do you all actually like K-Pop or do you just masturbate to the girls