She'll never love you, brandon

she'll never love you, brandon

Attached: 4CA7889F00000578-5775089-image-m-9_1527368087777.jpg (634x430, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wpkVfJg7oAE
youtube.com/watch?v=kCAfNqvpN18
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

—Brandon

no one will

Nigger

imagine the smell

i am
it's good

Can you fuck off with these pathetic attention threads already?
Fuck, you are an embarrassment

Wow shes so strong even for a girl

harsh

Attached: 7BAA9CE7-68A1-438C-B899-09A4BD9251BB-620x412.jpg (620x412, 56K)

I believe that some day Brandon and Lauren will be happily married together, we have to use meme magic to make it happen

You are a retard

she knows who he is, that's all he gets.

you don't keep memeing and being weird when you're told to stop for a reason, you don't waste years of your life on the internet doing nothing to better yourself , you don't annoy some one on instagram, you don't learn from your mistakes or ever fucking listen to anyone

Where is that Jay Leno looking motherfucker?

hopefully at the gym or doing something to better himself, in a perfect world, but he's probably fucking sleeping and being fat

Attached: 0_CHVRCHES_14.jpg (2079x1227, 297K)

Hopefully hanging himself in the closet

Brandon? Self destructive? Noo, not him.

lmao that's not happening, he's become basically a biological machine. No desires, no goals, nothing.

she's ugly

Attached: 201809122055123012758145000.500x0.jpg (500x667, 122K)

then there's this asshole

his shit's done, there's no redemption at this point

Jerome get more time than Brandon

> No desires, no goals, nothing.
I can't imagine living like that. Just giving up,going trough the motions and doing just enough to get by.
This is true, Sadly.

that means that he's dead inside. there isn't a person there anymore.

Oh I’m sorry do I have a different opinion than you?
Fuck off

bb

Attached: 1541855706336.jpg (800x1200, 165K)

i want lick lavren lol

yfw she gave Hideo the ol' suck n fuck

Attached: D0joBDKV4AAL1v6.jpg (1200x802, 116K)

Some people stop giving a shit and just exist and die leaving nothing behind.They lose their ambition, their dreams and goals die, and they become empty directionless versions of themselves. This is what happened, he stopped caring, and left himself behind, or he got to comfortable with his situation. It's a toss up and you can be the judge of that.

Attached: 8223_pWFbaR_eow-laurenmayberry_pmo_8138_lindseybyrnes_edit (2).jpg (455x681, 40K)

She doesn't even loom good anymore. She probably literally has a genetic disease. And she looked 16 for 15 years. But now she fully looks 35.

Imagine throwing 10 years of your life away, the chances, the time, everything. Just to sit in front of a screen, stuff his face full of junk food, drink beer, smoke pot, and shitposted so hard he pissed off a rising pop star.

He fucked himself,bad, there's no "fixing" anything,no redemption, no nothing.

The body starts aging at 30, it happens. She looks like a corpse and whats going on with her mouth?

someone in a previous thread said that look dry because she could be coked up. it makes your mouth numb.

and always that shit about him having a connection with her at one time, so the fuck what? it doesnt mean shit now

So why this shitty thread then?

just to remind him of what he lost in life, and how he let everyone down, even lauren

you can't fix what's beyond repair

ok?

Attached: d155a695-0e98-44eb-8b61-e87dfafe9e89_rw_1200.jpg (1000x667, 238K)

qt ahhhhhhhh

Don’t care
These threads should be autobanned, this is pathetic

give up lavren, you'll never have a wholesome WoW bf

Shut it faggot

bump

lmao
imagine being an alcoholic fat pedophile

Attached: brandon.jpg (960x540, 310K)

shopped,

No one cares brandon, fuck off already

He's not that bad looking to be honest. he just needs Lavren in his life and everything will be restored.

Attached: brandon.jpg (1920x2560, 1.63M)

kojima is the perfect reversed weeb

>he just needs to go die and Yea Forums will be restored.

idk if lauren wants to be with some fat dude who looks like a goober

Attached: FB_IMG_1569684824911.jpg (960x960, 63K)

bb :3

Shut it cunt

I love how this picture is dispositioned:
All the boomers who actually know how to fight in the back, left side, following them is Beavis and Butthead, then an actual boomer, his son, and some anti-social guy slightly distant from them.
Then on the bottom row come the gay couple, 2 dudebros who LARP as ufc, and then the last 4 spots reserved for the outcasts: the black, the stupid, the woman and Brandon.

By the way, Brandon can win Lauren's heart. It's not too late yet. You guys just jealous that he literally has more chances than you will ever have with her.

He need to hit the gym and diet seriously.

>By the way, Brandon can win Lauren's heart. It's not too late yet. You guys just jealous that he literally has more chances than you will ever have with her.
She knew someone he knew from mopeds when she lived in NYC. That has no relevance now, he might have had his foot in the door but it's just another wasted opportunity that can be put beside his name.

He still has more chances than anyone here.

You must be smoking rocks.

>brandon stop memeing and being weird dude, someone you know through mopeds knows her
>brandon - Hmmm, how can I completely fuck this up and make myself look like the victim? Then never shut the fuck up about it? Oh! I know !

It's not 2014 anymore.

Another wasted opportunity to milk forever for internet fame

I'm not. Going by statistics alone, he legit has more chances than anybody here.
That's what boils the blood of so many people about Brandon.

It's not 2014 anymore.

Okay Brandon let me spell it out for you. She is completely indifferent towards everyone here. Except for you: she actively hates you. I mean, has probably completely forgotten about you by now along with every other stalker creep shes had to deal with, but if she were to remember you, she would hate you.

Or it could just be that you never shut the fuck up about it
Personally I have serious yellow fever and no interest at all in some grotty little scot

I'm not brandon, I'm being as objective as possible. Brandon, having an actual relation to Lauren (good or bad), actually has more chances than any of us here, NPCs, who lauren will never know.
I'm not saying Brandon will be with Lauren, just saying the possibility for him is actually higher than anyone else in here, is all

ive never seen anyone in such denial so they can shit on someone. she knows who Brandon is, and why does that upset you so much? this guy seems to be making a point, no one really cares but you personally.

Right... neutral indifference is less than active distaste
Retard

I'm Brandon though, and its amusing you're still butt pained over this.

I’m glad you are amused retard

>neutral indifference is less than active distaste
Not always true and regarding the statistically speaking theorizing we're doing, my point still stands: Brandon has more chances than you or me.

Your head is completely in your own ass
How is
>oh this person is new and unknown to me
Not as good of a chance as
>ugh, it’s that retard from Yea Forums
Use your head kid

The difference is: she knows him. You or I will never, ever be a person to Lauren, we won't meet her, she will never know about us.
It's statistics bro.
Again, I'm not saying they will marry, but chances? Yep, Brandon's got more than anyone else here.

Ok pseud, I still think you are wrong but let’s look at the other issue
No one here cares. There is no jealousy, no “jeeeeez I wish I wuz brandon”
Take the chance or don’t, just stop fucking posting about it, the attention whoring is nauseating

>No one here cares. There is no jealousy
Speak for yourself. the things I'd do to even meet Lauren...

give me a quick rundown on Brandon.

Shut up, you're just doing this so you can slander him and mis-inform everyone about what happened.

we didn't ask for your opinion Brandon

Or it’s brandon whoring for more attention
Either way this thread needs to be deleted

I've been on Yea Forums for more than 2 years and i still don't have any idea why this name keeps poping up.

anyone coming to his defense and isn't ruthlessly shitting on him isn't him.
Grow up with your dumbass grudge.

GO DO THEM THEN
But please for the love of god do not spend the next decade here posting like a retard
>guise I have a boner for a girl, a real girl a famous girl guise pay attention to me

ex-bf of lauren still can't get over the fact his teenage gf is now famous and desired by million of men.

[citation needed]

Now you’ve gone full retard

isn't she going out with elon musk now?

no that's billie ellish

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

nice try Brandon

his head shape is a stack of pringles. fitting

what?

Brandon’s a giga chad

>over exaggerated autistic response

Like losing weight would make anyone look better, better shit on him because it's Brandon. I don't like him that much and I'll say this is lame.

Attached: 50072507_332889957326496_5731169102294585093_n.jpg (1080x675, 78K)

he didn't take the chance, he didn't shut the fuck up, he didn't go for it .you're right but this paranoia about him has to stop.

Attached: 52001087_2667942586565651_4262265011281330176_o.jpg (1903x1269, 317K)

I feel the whole thing might have been made up by people he knows to fuck with him and have him on this wild chase that would end up nowhere just for the lol's.

There has been an on again off again nature to his tripcode and an admission of trolling out of boredom
You can call it paranoia

If that's the case, fucking LOL and hat's off to them.

I really don't like sharing a name with Brandon. This thread is mean :(

He's not a bad guy irl, just easy to rip on.

compare the chad justin long, the last guy she was fucking, to the homunculus brandon. you tell me if anyone would want that
youtube.com/watch?v=wpkVfJg7oAE

Kojima is definitely a chan boy

He looks shopped, way too round and clean

no shit its shopped

JEROME GETS MORE TIME THAN BRANDON

Attached: kanye.gif (116x116, 100K)

why does she look dead

What trips are even left here, other than Brandon, Avant Math, and Hot Opinion?

Jeezuz
They are all useless cunts, just ban the fuckin tripcode

none thats it because theyve been ran off or dropped trip

This.

Attached: 50802685_2220215228045849_2248449064794837469_n.jpg (1080x1350, 236K)

Me B)

James Dean

when ever he posts he's "attention whoring" to you, even when he's on topic and taking part in conversation...then you autistically stumble in fucking things up.

I don't know about the story. could someone explain please?

B-BUT GUYZ H-HES AN ATTENTION WHORE AND SHE DOESN'T KN-KNOW WHO HE IS

Tell telling yourself that famalamalam

Fuck off

Your reading skills are shit kid, go sit down

Whatever you need to think brandon

it's true you sack of shit.

bump

justin long got to fuck lauren mayberry every night

Attached: CHVRCHES and Matt Berninger interview (My Enemy - Love is Dead)-bgwBN4B7s8c-[00.00.000-00.08.383].we (388x596, 1.86M)

jesus theres another sadlad called brandon? is that name cursed?

:(

Tbh hot opinion’s the only one left that isn’t a complete fag

every brandon I've met is either a gigachad or a sad fuck

>muh montie strikes again

Would love to make children with her.

>tfw you'll NEVER get a pet name from your waifu personally

Lucky fuck.

i hope he cherished every second

Attached: D0lROZyVAAAGLpU.jpg (1536x2048, 246K)

>justin long
>chad
He looks like a goofy skinnyfat nerd

i'd lick brandons post orgasm cock just to taste the wonderful mix of them both on it

yo

Imagine being an "artist" and having a whole internet "subculture" associate your act with Brandon

JAAAAAAAAAMMMMMESSSS

I wonder how she actually feels about him, not just hating him meme but how she actually feels about him inside.

Maybe, just maybe, she's secretly in love with him.

Why does everyone in here hates on Brandon?

They’re playa haters

Everybody wants to get into Lavren's body of work.

Cuz Brandon’s a Bangbro

I hope she is, I really want to see Brandon and Lavren together, dream couple

she already does they fucked

Its complicated

Honestly don't know what brandon saw in her. She's bang average at best

Who knows but I bet they'd like to fall asleep together tonight as cheesy as it sounds both parties don't want to admit it.

t. Brandon, the sweaty waifuposter

He looks like a chinaman
>extra squinty eyes
>round glasses
>bowl cut

Bumpd

Brandon is gay

Yer gay

stop making threads for attention, they are unfulfilling in the long term. instead, look at getting a gun license or an exit bag.

I'm not Brandon but you kys

>fat guy on a moped

> literally almost 5 year old meme

And Laurens done more with her life than Brandon ever will

Cum dump

And none of Brandon's

We all think He's a waste of life but I don't think he should kill himself

BRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDOOOOOONNNN

t. Brandon

kys Diddler

Don't do that

Wholesome

bb :)
also brandon a cool

Buddylove

I luv u brandon

-- lavren

lol fuck off brandon

hi Brandon

fuck you brandon

Cunt destroyer

Brooks

i want to kiss and lick her neck

I cant talk about this musician without it involving a fat fuckhead. There's your thread

she doesn't play video games

Attached: Dz9G4HzWoAAtHHQ.jpg (288x432, 16K)

Why did nobody say ayy lmao? Ayy lmao

Attached: 2giantess_lauren_mayberry_devours_a_bus_by_dochamps-damgcgm.png (1264x948, 1.88M)

Grimes lol

Attached: 1521861139272.jpg (1080x1349, 112K)

That's not true at all. He'd take breaks from here and that one guy will spam shit about Brandon. Its not all him

youtube.com/watch?v=kCAfNqvpN18
brandon's quite a chad desu

lol keep telling yourself that hot opinion, not a fan of all you tripfags but at least the math god guy has good taste

I remember yelling "Brandon!" at one of their concerts a few months ago and Lavren started to cry. :(

Can you not act such a cunt?

seething brandon

Attached: Brandon the pedophile.jpg (1536x1536, 437K)

Kill your self retard
This thread is why tripcodes need to be banned

>imagine

it's Brandon samefagging for attention, like always

>capitalism

Creepy

Let this fucking thread die

Surprisingly,it's not even Brandon bumping it.

t. brandon

Attached: FAT.jpg (960x960, 295K)

Really? Are you just sitting here reloading the thread over and over until someone replies to rip on him?

Pathetic.

Dude, you're acting all self defensive. You're Brandon also bumping the thread. Why are you still doing this? You know you can be permabanned right? Fucking idiot.

i'm not joking i would do anything to get to lick her armpits

I'm not Brandon you paranoid moron

>paranoid moron
Exact same words from Brandon. Fucking fat fuck, you're also a liar and a coward. lmao

I'm not Brandon. Grow up.

Yes you are. Also you made another fucking chvrches thread. Grow the fuck up, fatty.

are you aware of the "auto-update" setting?
you don't need to refresh the page

Grow up moron. Stop de-railing my thread.