I AM SHOCKED

I AM SHOCKED

Attached: ts67657.png (581x731, 512K)

Imagine bailing on all the fans who genuinely support you and paid money just to console your instathot gf.

Nooooooooo! how could Travis do this???

>postponing a concert because of he had an argument with the gf
what a professional.

How dumb do you have to be to cheat on a billionaire

The kardashian women actually seem loyal and fight for their men though.
Also isnt she a literal billionaire and the mother of his kids?

>instathot gf
she's one of the wealthiest, hottest women in the world, and his babymama. He'd be retarded to let that fall apart for a dumb rap show

>>KTT
>>Reddit
>> fuck off

WHY IS THIS NEWS WHO THE FUCK CARES AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

BURN THE COAL

She is a BILLIONAIRE he’s stupid and retarded if he cheats

Niggers don’t understand morality.

> instathot
richer than every rapper in the game

She is a glorified talentless instathot

Imagine having one of the most sought after, famous, and richest girls have your babies and be 100% devoted to you and throwing it away for some side puss

cope

Attached: kj.jpg (300x450, 30K)

And she’s a billionaire before she’s 24

being a successful business woman is a talent

Attached: breaking-news.png (1280x720, 1.1M)

And she still can't keep her man.

Attached: 1514065369239.gif (48x65, 13K)

So much money, so little talent. She is known basically because of the reality show of her family and Kim´s ass. Thats it. Only retards care about her.

wow, quite the lovely conversation about music itt. loves it.

She’s known because she’s made a makeup and beauty cosmetics empire “””“by herself””””, although these products she makes are ass according to my sisters

Nah, her family is rich. All she did was inherit money. Never worked a day in her life.

lol

how shitty of a person do you have to be to make your bf cheat on you if you're a billionaire?

I think you’re just mad that she’s a billionaire and you aren’t. Keep seething dumb incel faggot.

Travis really, really looks like Rocky in that photo.

>Muh holes argument

Keep idolizing your braindead instathot. I can only imagine how stupid you must be irl.

All rappers look the same to me.

>selfmade
I don't hate on the Kardashians, and this girl actually seems really sweet and family oriented but desu there's pretty much no way she could fail and she had all the opportunities, money, name, hype etc she could possibly need.
There were still a lot of simple probs with her cosmetic company early on that I've seen kill smaller companies regularly, and women get really really into the drama of it all.
She stole art with her very first release, was using the same exact formula and lab of a cheap brand with a gigantic markup, just because of her name on it. Some huge quality control issues with her very first batch and still everything she was releasing was selling out literally within minutes. Couldn't keep up with demand etc. A couple other companies that got caught repackaging went under or had to sell but she took no hits for any of it.
Still she was really really smart to capitalize on the hype around her lip fillers. Pic related on the right, when she debuted her new look she was exploding everywhere in every beauty community and everyone wanted to know how she got her lips like that. She denied lip fillers and said she was overlining and mixing shades of liner/lipstick. Then she released lip "kits" as soon as possible and everyone and their mom wanted a kit. Her new lips also inspired the kylie jenner challenge around that same time. A lot of people really did believe she didn't get fillers. When she finally admitted it she made it into a sob story about being insecure, which I'm sure she was I mean look at her sisters.. but yeah. Brilliant fucking business plan desu so I still think she deserves some credit.. but I'm a make-up artist and it seems like every other woman requests Kylie products so I've had to deal with a LOT of drama surrounding her products. It's the only time I've had to stock anything through a third party seller. They were just always sold out for a long time, the cosmetic industry loves artificial scarcity though.

Attached: kyliebanda1.jpg (1632x1632, 358K)

They really are ass, drugstore quality for designer price, but I bet your sisters still bought 1 or 2 of her liquid lipsticks at least. The hype surrounding her products was like nothing I've ever seen in the cosmetic industry, even Kim K and Rihannas lines couldn't begin to match up with the hype.

I'm actually surprised they aren't polyamorous like ye and kim. What the fuck did Kylie expect?

Just mutt my shit up f a m

>it's somehow her fault he was a cheating scumbag instead of just dumping her guise!!!
every time

dumb roastie

boards.Yea Forums.org/r9k/

this. also how shitty of a baby do you have to be to make your dad cheat on your mom? travis can't catch a break.

>s-she made me cheat on her
beta cuck. if you don't like a bitch leave. cheaters are human garbage, male or female.

if this is true, is she going to leave him, or go full on cuckqueen like beyonce and cardi b?

lmao

why do u know so much about this thot, bro ur obsessed.

In other news: Cashcow stirs a pot of shit for shekels.