Why was John Lennon so fucked up?

He seemed to have a plethora of emotional problems, sexual problems, attachment shit what gives?

Attached: 1550357736172.gif (360x280, 254K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WXSjWGwbq1I
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Plenty of people have issues. And some of them become famous.

only boring people dont have issues.

jewish

He missed his mom.

i miss your mom user.

Why? Are you guys friends?

straight white male

this, john lennon was just the average straight white male, abusive, misogynistic, racist, sexist. we should kill all white men to eliminate all the problems they cause.

heh yeah *friends*

unironically this

Attached: 50000144_2226754920906213_6802650521696063776_n.jpg (833x833, 188K)

The real reason is because his dad left him when he was young, leaving only his mom to watch him (giving him his daddy issues). His mom was then killed by a drunk driving policeman (giving him his mummy issues and his authority issues). He was then raised by his aunt, who stifled his artistic pursuits and even threw out a bunch of poems he wrote (giving him his weird inferiority complex about his art, where he'd constantly experiment with shit and often disavowed anything he'd written later (seriously, read any interview with the guy where he's asked about any Beatles song he wrote. He pretty much always says it's lazy garbage that doesn't work, even if it's considered one of his best songs)).
Listen to his Plastic Ono Band album with that in mind and it all becomes painfully clear

Nah he was just a white incel

I think he was more normal than you realise.

Extremely weak bait

Happy people don't make art.

They make pop

this is how actual artists think, A complete self hatred that drives them to perfection and madness.

/thred and goodby!

Attached: b1.jpg (660x495, 63K)

People are people man

Except then white women would be the ones who look bad.

Musician here. This is scarily accurate, and I'm genuinely afraid that I will lose touch with reality. I completely hate myself, and I'm an autistic control freak with my band. I want every aspect to be perfect, like how Michael Jackson or Robert Smith or Kevin Shields controlled every aspect of Thriller, Disintegration, Loveless, etc. to create masterpieces.

Post traumatic stress from the war

He was raised English in the 50s. There's a reason so many musicians of his generation were closet perverts.

he was a musician and he set out to become famous
what else could there be to it, ofc not implying that's the cause but it shouldn't surprise anybody

John Lennon is one of my favorite artist. What does that say about me? Am I pleb?

Attached: Lennon&Ono.jpg (480x360, 12K)

lol no, but if it helps a few god bless em

It is how actual artists operate mentally. A coanstant push to be the best.

Because you have low self esteem and think you suck and it can always be better.

An actual artist is never satisfied

I wish my self hatred pushed me to new heights. I can’t write a song for shit

John loved Paul

this, poor boy from da norf raised after the war. plenty of disorders to go around in that era

tfw

youtube.com/watch?v=WXSjWGwbq1I

Attached: 1531800481216.jpg (250x229, 8K)

He was a racist

Attached: 1548245012438.webm (480x852, 2.98M)

>Tfw u will never experience intense brotherhood rivalry like John and Paul

fuck you

Niggers are subhumans.

lmao white boy got knocked tf out
get rekt racist trash

love seeing crackers getting knocked the fuck out

Then you'll love this.

Attached: 1550966050739.webm (500x500, 1.87M)

lol worldstaaaaaaar

This is what happens to you when you're white and you leave the house

Attached: 1526970610828.webm (540x266, 1.86M)

Feel really bad for his son, heard that John was extremely abusive towards him and his mom. And to throw more salt in his wounds yoko made him buy the letters he wrote to his dad back from an auction. Really fucked stuff

Its sad that most people who dont dig into his past think he had it all. in reality he just wanted the love of a father and mother.

this is post beatles recording

Because he was working class, and therefore (until he started doing tons of LSD) he was, as all working-class ppl, somewhere between a human and a baboon. Also his aunt Mimi was probably a massive bitch

john was never working class, lower middle at least. working class didnt live in semidetached houses in allerton.

>tfw comfy upbringing and loving and supporting parents
>tfw I'll never make it as an artist

Attached: thecallthatsavedavantgarde.jpg (227x298, 14K)

Kind of this. I think only Ringo was true working class

he was, lived in shithole area, two up two down terrace.

Ringo's childhood was pure pain:
>born in a working class family
>dad becomes tired of them, spends his time in pubs drinking and dancing
>Ringo falls ill at a young age, has to stay in the bed in a hospital for a year
>analphabet by the age of eight
>unsuccessful in school, has to work at a young age, despite being a frail man

based