I can prove that I'm Makaveli

i can prove that im Makaveli that Tupac Shakur talked about in his songs.
"The only way for me to come back, is by Makaveli"
I have one hell of a story perfect for Yea Forums

Attached: 7days.jpg (223x226, 15K)

well, go on then

Its quite a long story, let me finish my league game and ill tell all

Okay it starts 7th grade year. I have this dream, im sitting at a desk and the teacher puts a paper faced down on the desk, i flip over the paper and it had a letter F on the paper. i wake up. normal dream for a 7th grader right?

Attached: Capture.jpg (598x365, 33K)

ah i look up to the chalk board before the dream ends than i wake up

So 2 weeks later, i go to ms darrahs class, and im facing the wall or window. she says she giving out a pop quiz, it had 10 questions on it. i do the quiz and hand it in, before class ends she gives it back, upside down.i flip over the paper and it has a big letter f on it. i look up to the chalk board and what was written on the chalk board was the same as in the dream.

Thats the first dream. heres my second. I walk out of my friend's house into his main garage, im counting out 100 dollar bills, i go into his second garage, and the door is open a black car pulls in and a man we know comes over to me, i hand him the money, i walk back inside. i wake up. Hasnt happen yet, so take with a grain a salt, but ill continue

Here is where it gets different. my third dream, Im sitting passenger seat of a car, and the sky is clear and blue. after a few seconds a UFO flies over head and its rotating clockwise for a few seconds, it swoops to the driver side, still rotating clockwise, then i shows it underbelly then i wake up. Hasnt happened yet.

I had this dream around the time that the Nytimes came out with the pentagon black projects. January 17th 2018. I leave work and my mom picks me up at 10:15. across the freeway, my mom points out this light above the buildings, Me having this ufo dream i bought binoculars, and i just so had them on me that day. so i look through the binoculars and its a constant light, no signal lights or anything. and its moving slowly down to the left. so we want to get a better look at this light, to try to identify it. so we go down the road, across the freeway and pull in to a mcdonalds, and we could not see the light anymore. so i say to my mom, okay lets go back to the parking lot of my work to see if the light was still there

Attached: Nytimes.jpg (333x359, 11K)

It wasnt there anymore. So we look around, and it was over a meijer now, it was lower and closer to the ground this time. with my binoculars i saw that it was still a constant light, but this time it had red and green PULSATING lights to the left and right, like a fade, not a blinking like signal lights have

We try to follow it and it disappears from our sight not even 5 mins later. I was only working 3-10, so i want to increase my hours, so i ask for more hours, 2 weeks later, i get a new schedule, i cleaned building, glorified janitor really, and i get the building across the freeway the same building the UFO was over.

January 26, i was cleaning out a suite called TekSystems, i was cleaning the break room, and i look outside the window, and i see this light, constant light like the one from before, but it looked more like a fireball. im looking at it for several seconds, trying to identify what im looking at. I see no signal lights on this object so i go to pull out my phone and call my mom, i get my phone out and i look back up and nothing was there anymore. i go outside to look around and nothing was in the sky.

Dream 4. Im at my backdoor about to go outside, i go outside, and i have my binoculars in hand, i see the moon, its HUGE, and Blood Red. i take a deep breath in ... released, than i go down my sidewalk, then a blinding light shines down on me, i get this feeling of being tired or heaviness, i fall to the ground, and say God protect me and i wake up. I thought nothing of this dream when i woke up

Attached: comparison.jpg (615x344, 29K)

The next day i go to my friend Puals house and i tell him about this dream, his cousin David tells me about this Blood moon that is suppose to happen on Wednesday. that freaked me out.

Tuesday came around, still terrified about the dream, and i wont lie, i cried about it. No shame, no shame lol. Then I heard this voice, it said "If you could ask a higher intelligent being a question what would you ask it?", i said back, "how do i become a better person?". *It* said, "walk in gods light". Wednesday came and nothing happened, but you can fact check this.

Here is where it gets to Pac.
February, im playing Fallout 4 on my xbox, while playing, i say to myself in my head, "The fourth song on your spotify will be a Tupac song", I say back, "okay, which 2pac song?", "I" say back to myself, 'Me Against the World"

So I go to spotify, hit "Jordan's Playlist" and hit shuffle play. I listen to the first song, then i skipped the next three, and the fourth song was Me Against the World. no joke, and im not making any of this up. this blew my mind but this isnt the last time this happens.

2 days later, i trade my xbox and a few hundred dollars for my friends gaming pc, and im playing Fallout 4 again, and i say to myself, this is happening all in my head too, i say to myself, "the 5th song on your spotify will be a Tupac song", so this time i didnt question it, and it said, "it will be part of the All Eyez on Me Album", so i hit shuffle play again and skip to the 5th song, and the song was Ambitionz az a Ridah.

Ive deduced this as a timeline,
Me against the world
All Eyez on Me
Ambitionz az a Ridah, but ill get back to that later.
I was at Ihop with my mom, and the voice says to me, "in a past life i was William Shakespeare" so autistic me, writes down William Shakespeare, with the e removed and added. (shakespear). and i got two cohernt sentences, (this is not 100% correct) but something along the lines of "She will speak in my ear" and "I will speak in my own era, sh"
Here's the connection, Tupac went to the Baltimore school of fame for the arts, for acting, Shakespeare to be exact. So i had this question, am i just Makaveli or Tupac reincarnated? Sounds dumb, but it gets answered

A voice said to me, "Jordan, you are the False Prophet, there's nothing you can do to change this, it is your fate", this freaked me out, i had a panic attack during this, and it said at the end, "You will die for Jesus Christ". i called the police explained all of this in a short amount of time, before the first officer came out, he asked me if i wanted to hurt myself, i said "I wish to be snapped out of existence" he took that as i wanted to harm myself i guess, put me in cuffs and took me to PBH, the first group therapy session started, and im sitting down and someone came in and said, "Man, i shouldnt even be here right now, Im Pac reincarnated"
At first, i thought this guy was off his rocker, just another crazy person, but he kept with it, then i started to question, what are the 'coincidence' that i had this question, and meeting this guy here, saying this.

Attached: Imback.png (403x589, 453K)

The second group therapy session started, and he says it again, and i tell him, That i was Makaveli, we shook hands, and at the end of the session, he says to me he experienced all 3 of his deaths. His third, when he was shot on the Las Vegas Strip as Tupac. His second when he was shot on the balcony as MLK Jr, and his first. When he was crucified on the cross as Jesus Christ. he even showed me scars on his hand and feet to prove where the nails went in at.

Attached: Praisebe.jpg (388x303, 14K)

He said he fell from heaven or space, something like that and he saw the Father, he said he wore a Crown with 7 suns on it, a beard filled with stars and had a chest plate on with the galaxy on it.

Makaveli is supposed to be a reference to renaissance era politician Machiavelli you tard.

I was told this recently, I said to myself again, just like the previous times, and i said i was a Pope in my a past life. Pope Sylvester II. Gerbert of Aurillac. So i looked up the name meaning behind, Gerbert. and i got "Rules with a spear (Shakespear)".His Papacy started April 2, 999. just so happens my birthday is April 2, 1998
1+8= 9
April 2, 999

ok retard

The voice said i would deny the devil 3 times, so be and stay woke people.

>zoomer spent two hours typing a roleplay thread on Yea Forums for minimal replies
Why am i not surprised

How about you shut the fuck up and read the Prince.

Attached: 250px-Santi_di_Tito_-_Niccolo_Machiavelli's_portrait.jpg (250x277, 15K)

I also had this lucid dream, which brings me here today. Im sitting in a clinc with my mom, and i say to her, "are you my moderator?", she chuckles at it, and then this lady comes in, and i say to my mom, "does she know this is a simulation? my mom doesnt laugh, this lady gives me a blank stare, i say it doesnt matter and i shake her hand. next thing i know my mom has her head cut into, and this tweaks me out. so i blink and im back into my room. i grab my phone and head to my kitchen, i get a text on my phone, and it says i had a 'negative reaction' so they "removed me". the next text says they want me to perform "meme magic" and there were a bunch of dancing sad pepes. than i woke up. oh and this voice also said i had lived 13 past lives and this was my 14th life. there are 14 lines in a Shakespearean sonnet.

Attached: pepe.jpg (248x226, 5K)

What do you think?

man with this and the imbred thread is tonite dedicated schizo night

hell yeah real /x/posting hours

Attached: FB_IMG_1551219136400.jpg (1080x1265, 83K)

Bazed schizo poster

Sage thread OP

I'm not OP, and I think OP is a raging lunatic, but how do I know if I'm schizophrenic or not? I feel like I'm losing touch with reality.

if you have to ask this question it’s already a bad sign, go tyallk to a doctor

Probably wouldn't hurt to see a doctor, user. Would either put you a step closer to getting treatment or a step closer to peace of mind if you're fortunate enough to be wrong.

>think OP is a raging lunatic
>concerned with whether or not you're schizophrenic
You should probably see a doctor, but you seem too self-aware to be schizophrenic.

I read the whole thing thinking this was an elaborate shit post with a funny punchline. Yeah this dudes fuckin retarded

Attached: 1549954454547.jpg (530x430, 43K)

You guys will see one day. Truth is subjective, only true if you believe it. and when that day comes, remember this post.

You could say this is my "D5" move against them and myself. We all have to play our part.

Attached: binoculars10x40.jpg (675x1200, 67K)

Here's some prophecy you can figure out
"His 75th try will be the double of its year"

Here's something i should add. I got this text message from a random number saying such. "Stop what youre doing. They are coming for you. Luna E. Limit." which is an anagram to illuminate. change the e to an i and you got illuminati. heres another TRUE story. I call the police, because the voice was saying, they will destroy the Earth with a giant pane glass(idk) and use the suns rays to burn everything. this really got to me. so i called the police. i told them i was writting this all down in a book, the ufo and my dreams, all of it. 5 police officers came to my house, only 2 of them 'knew' what i was talking about. I was explaining my ufo story. and the main officer, bald, was looking down and listening. He said, do you know what the project Orion(?) is, because i had something written in that book, and a picture of the ufo from my third dream. i say no, He asked me if i knew what Agenda 21 was, i didnt at the time. He said the voices were "interdimensonal demons", he asked what side i fought for, i said "our side". i then explain my book i was writing. he imminently looks up at me and says, "youre writting a book?"

Attached: triangle.jpg (545x451, 37K)

and asked if he could go inside my house and look at the book. i said that wasnt a problem, but only if he was the only one. his friend or partner, another cop, said he'd like to come in as well. that wasnt a problem. safety in numbers n shit. They both come inside and the main officer asked to see my youtube history, it was filled with chakras and third eye shit. i asked if that was a real thing and he said yes.
I then asked what was going on. The second officer says this. We are at war, this is a God vs God situation. i pointed out my illidan stand and say so "Azaroth vs the Burning Legion", the second officer says, yes exactly. Ive called Secret Service numerous times. they know what im talking about with the ufos and
demon part but they say, "we dont deal with that type of stuff, we only deal with counterfeit money" and that i should call the NSA or FBI, but when i have done that, they both say i need to see a mental hospital. i find it all funny really.

At what point would you guys believe it? my friend says the car dream. (see dream 2). Here two another dreams ive had. the first, i only see this blinding light, a voice says, "speak", so i said i wasnt evil. the voice rebuttal me and say, "no, you will enslave all of mankind". I then woke up. my second dream,. im watching the tv news, and this blonde news anchor says, "Who is this..Makaveli?" then the dream cuts to black, and i hear tupac say, When i come back ill be a great poet, a great writter" then i woke up. Im not making any of this up.

Here are two other dreams*

b u m p

Attached: stormrage.jpg (480x853, 49K)

what else u got user

are you asking me?
if so im sure i can think of more things that have happened.

ya what else is goin on

>implying any cop would know shit about anything
>he imminently looks up at me and says
>Im not making any of this up.
get your ESL, stupid story ass shit out of MY board.

serbia strong

Okay, here's something.
Again. I "told" myself that i would deny the the devil 3 times, and that my mom was the devil. i dismissed that thought because, my mom is like the nicest person you'd meet. but i later have these dreams where i would be talking to my mom. ill actually tell all 3 of the dreams with my mom.
the first, Im walking out of a walmart with my mom.some people are waving me down in the parking lot, my mom says go to them, so i do. there are 3 black people there, and the girl in the driver side, says "its an honor to finally meet me". I look around, and i say, am i dreaming right now, got no response. we then leave in the car, and i ask, where are we going? (i still know im in a dream) and the girl in the passenger side says. "we are getting Italian pizza". that threw me off, we get to this place and it looks more like a prison than a pizzeria. they put me in another room with a bunch of paintings, but unfortunately some of the paintings were from my recently deceased grandmas house which, and that made me tear up, but i had the idea, i know that i am dreaming, i can change the scenery. I did not do that. i went out of the room and asked one of the girls that came with me, to do it for me, and instead of paintings she turned it to like pillows. I said thank you and touched her arm and she liked jerked her arm back when i did that, she didnt seem fond of me.

My second dream, is very short. I wake up and go to my computer, it has windows excel opened and it says such

"My name is Jordan _____
on such and such date i received a lobotomy"
i didnt read past that line.
I call my 'mom' into the room, and she reads it, cries than start to hug me. then i wake up.
if you want to read the last dream, scroll up to the pepe.jpg

Actually you can obviously tell these cops were part of some masonic 'enlightenment' process with the whole demon,whos side was i on' . ,agenda 21 and project orion part, but i asked them before they left my room how many cops in Fw knew about this, they both said not many. the main cop also said it was a "pleasure to meet me" and that i should "continue writing in my book"
He said a pleasure to meet me, because i basically told them that i were their profit (play on words)

"Sooner or later we'll all see who the prophet is" - Nas is like

Attached: Agenda21.jpg (721x484, 49K)

Here some prophecy straight out the bible.
"Then I saw another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb and he spoke as a dragon.".

Two things. "He had two horns like a lamb", i was born with two cowlicks on my head, one in the front left side and the other near the center. when my hair meets at the front it tends to make out what look to be two small horns. People when i was younger would say, "my horns held my halo".
It says the beast rose up out of the earth, i see it as, and this is just me saying it, so take that with a grain of salt. Earth can also be land, and this might sound like im stretching but maaaybe the Land of the free. idk. in due time it will explain itself

Attached: Profit.jpg (598x501, 79K)

Also, everyone thinks Pope Francis is the false prophet, i think that is the most laughable shit. Its me, well atleast in the future i will be. Remember, the voice said i would deny the devil 3 times.
Ahh i just remembered a good ass dream.

Do u smoke crack or just a loser?

I have this dream. Im in the hospital surrounding someone in a Cat Scan. the doctor says "theres nothing we can do. we have to leave." so i leave the room and the doctors are evacuating the hospital, then there was this little girl and i wanted to make sure she got out fine. then we got split up, and didnt see her after that. we eventually get to this room and we can see the outside, I can see the courtyard, its silent, it was dark and no one was outside. the room was still also, other than me, finding Tupac cologne(yeah ik). one of the men get restless and tired of waiting, so he goes to open the windows and leave, no one stops him. he gets around the corner of the hospital and sirens start flaring and swat tackle this man to the ground, then they swarm the building and proceed to the window, they start helping me out and i saw to the guy, "Im the False Prophet" he says, "I know who you are. They want to talk to you". i remember punching a glass door and shattering it, then i wake up shortly afterwards.

just a loser who smokes pot

I wish to be like Qanon but not a governement psyop.

Attached: shrug.jpg (784x589, 41K)

But i would recommend you guys to read up on bible prophecy, ik it sounds lame but if you do, you'll thank me later. I was actually trying to get in touch with some 'woke' Christian youtube channels, but to no avail. My goal i had in mind for this post was for it to gain traction, get the word out and tell you guys the full truth while i have the chance to do so. If i know the truth, tell someone the full extent of that truth, and they do not believe me, the blame is no longer on me. You can only blame yourselves.

Attached: Capture.jpg (1099x596, 88K)

"And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name".

Get right with God people, He who had created not only You but everyone you know and dont know, He created the Earth of which you stand and the whole observable universe of which you see. Im a sinner, ill be the first to admit, ive done alot of things im not proud of, and if there is something that haunts your thoughts that you have done, and you keep bottled up, repent from your sinful ways now and live a better life, it WILL be worth it in the long run. I dont care if i come off crazed, this is the full Truth. and to the people that do believe, hopefully one day you can thank me for this post.

and of course accept Jesus Christ as you Lord and Savior.

Take your meds