How do people like this guy? His voice is so annoying and his music is more boring than even J Cole

How do people like this guy? His voice is so annoying and his music is more boring than even J Cole.

He fucking sucks

Attached: 217F5BA4-49C4-4678-BBC8-6B06A7B20381.jpg (790x395, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k_TbOH8iE4U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Your opinion is trash

How do people like modern hip hop at all? It's all homogenized recycled trash

Some people have bad taste.

what an edgy opinion

He's black.

He’s a manlet and a pretentious fag. J Cole only has an eye for pretentiousness

Literally who?

>edgy
"everything i dont like = edgy"
edgy

He was being facetious you brainlet

GET OF MY DICK
GET OF MY DICK
GET OF MY DICK
GET OF MY DICK
GET OF MY DICK
GET OF MY DICK
GET OF MY DICK

He's lyrical and woke.

Hmmmm.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-12-30 at 11.49.22 AM.png (935x601, 827K)

He's the only non-trap up and comer

social climate
mass marketing
basic nature of pop culture socialization

i have no idea who this is, but those are always the reasons for every single pop musician's popularity

>facetious
More like feces because what he said was shit.

His flow is very good, and it create a nice and energetic rhythmic

youtube.com/watch?v=k_TbOH8iE4U

J.I.D raps for 32 bars, filling the 32 bars with 311 words. Out of those 311 words, 128 of them are rhymed! That is just over 2 rhymed words for every 5. This also means that J.I.D is averaging 4 rhymed words per 1 bar of music!

J.I.D’s rhyme phrasing, which I find incredible, is almost Biggie-like in its essence. Biggie was a master of rhyme-scheme transitions, and made it look very smooth. Biggie’s distinct way of daisy-chaining rhymes together, had two effects: making Biggie’s rhyming sound more unique and transitioning seamlessly between two different rhyme schemes.

J.I.D employs a similar tactic in this song. Pic related for example italicize/underline syllables that are distinct to one rhyme scheme and bold syllables that pass through more than one rhyme scheme

Look across each rhyme scheme and you’ll notice J.I.D, while completely switching the flow/scheme 3 times within 8 lines, has also carried throughout each switch an aspect from the first rhyme scheme. “East-side” is a seemingly innocent word to throw in, yet it acts as the perfect foundation on which he can build the scheme starting with “be silent”. As that scheme continues he gradually leaves behind the rhymes for “side” but doubles down on his rhymes for “east” while building another scheme on top of that, one based on the last syllables of silent, “lent”, i.e with “knowledge”, “nonesense”, “comments”. And still into the next flow/scheme switch, while he loses the rhyme for “east”, although he daisy chains in his last rhyme scheme with the “lence” syllable in violence, he doubles down HARD on the rhymes for “side”: “line”, “lies”, “vio”, “eyes”, “die” etc.

Attached: 1545075161325.png (744x388, 38K)

So just to recap on this, J.I.D daisy-chained seamlessly transitioned between rhyme schemes through a method that I will call continuation. That is, he transitioned so well between schemes because in each scheme there were elements of the scheme before it. Of course throughout this song there are flow/scheme switches that are much more explicit but this section alone proves to me that J.I.D is really thinking about how he wants his rhymes to sound to the audience.

Its like an arms race to see who can steal the most. Which in itself is pretty typical of niggers anyway

>this shit again

billie is carpetbagging black america

yeah this is pretty good