THERE, I listened to it, ya happy now?

THERE, I listened to it, ya happy now?

Attached: R-510612-1268689933.jpeg.jpg (580x295, 41K)

well, did you like it?

>ya happy now?
No, because I also listened to this, again, tonight.
Did you really listen to it just for the sake of being able to say you heard it? That's fucked up and disrespectful to the victims.

whats it about?

Am I supposed to listen to it because I personally knew Nancy Wilcox? It's art, Peter was the first to repackage it as art and I'm going to listen to it as art, which also means I'll come in contact with it first out of curiosity. And the sarcastic OP was referring to how it gets costantly spammed on Yea Forums. So chill the fuck out.

Interviews with people related to cases of rape. Beyond the shock factor it's a really good sound collage with documentary value.

Attached: 725463257.jpg (500x624, 51K)

Now you should go listen to THAT album and see how they compare with one another.

Attached: 1529605403153.jpg (300x383, 53K)

Real talk though, how does the title fit with the record's contents?

Children have no control in their lives thus the pedophiles (buyers) have power on their lives.

The real Buyer's Market was the friends we made along the way

That part with the 3 year old girl crying hysterically is straight up some of the most disturbing shit I've ever had to hear. It's definitely something worth listening to just to understand how depraved humanity can be sometimes, but I feel like the stuff about Ted Bundy and stuff ripped from documnetaries in the second half was too much filler and didn't do the album any good.

A reminder that the media are equivalent to social acceptable child molestation.

good shit

Already happy, but are you after hearing this?

(That) album sucks compared to Buyer’s Market. And neither are albums, and both are better off not being heard

based

>be me
>get really depressed one day
>really hate myself for stupid reasons
>decide to be an edgy fuck and listen to Buyer's Market with the lights off in my room
>make it about 17 minutes in
>turn the lights back on
>tfw my problems suddenly feel really insignificant and I want to be productive with the advantages life has given me now
I don't even remember anything in particular that I heard, but that ego death was brutal and refreshing.

Daily reminder that an entire segment of Buyer's Market, "McMartin", is specifically the McMartin daycare satanic ritual abuse case, which was proven to have been a hoax, none of those children were actually molested, despite the accused losing their jobs, branded as sexual predators by their community, and in some cases suffering physical violence.

Based on "repressed memory", these children were effectively coached to claim, for example, that they were taken in a hot air balloon to be molested by George W. Bush and Ronald McDonald.

A buyer's market is when supply exceeds demand, thus allowing consumers to dictate lower prices.

This works for the album in many ways, but I believe it boils down that the media presents the modern world as a buyer's market for child predators - full of easily accessible children - and this is reflected in paranoid sensationalism like To Catch a Predator and various other programs that focus entirely on the suffering of children, which present the idea that child predators are lurking behind every corner and that children are being kidnapped and raped every second in every city in America.

Ronald's diddled all of us though with his shitty food...

I accept that McMartin was a hoax but the wave of skepticism it created and continues to this day is equally maddening. Not to mention Elizabitch Loftus was one of the biggest names to fight against the repressed memory theory and she actively advocates for using false memories as a control tool.

Mkultra and the cia is a hoax too huh

Not him, but yeah they did it but it didn't turn out anything useful - LSD is pretty much useless except to make people nonfunctional, no brainwash or truth serum

LSD was 50 years ago bro

So was mkultra what is your point

Child trafficking is real and you are stupid if you dont think so