/rhcpg/ - red hot chili peppers general

How the FUCK are they so good, Yea Forums?

I fucking hated The Getaway when it first came out, but it's already becoming a classic on par with the rest of their albums - without Frusciante nonetheless.

I'm sure I'm not the only one that thinks, just go on Youtube and look at the number of views Dark Necessities has (hint: it's 175M). How can one band be so consistent at churning out songs that will be enjoyed by everyone?

Attached: the_getaway.jpg (1425x1425, 549K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zlaMfSR6-hA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Warner marketer plz go.

>Warner marketer
lmao

It's a great band and they have such a consistent sound but great song writing that kind of helps the consistency.
The mixing and mastering is really good and they are still quite unique even if they're very popular in the sound they got. They're critically acclaimed for a damn good reason.

hmm what is that noise

Attached: tumblr_la1bp5loaw1qc7qvfo1_500[1].jpg (329x500, 138K)

they’re garbage please fuck off major label shill

*drum and bass machine starts up* WELCOME TO THE BOWIE THREAD NOW LITTLE WONDERS

Attached: b7da58bb2d6e0d75329d684718801b44--david-jones-david-bowie[1].jpg (236x328, 11K)

The album is really pretty bland desu.

Imagine hating anything from a major label this hard
I bet you also hate other great classic releases
Fuck off Yea Forumstard

extremely based
cringe as fuck, shills begone

I hate the lead singers voice.

imagine thinking that rick rubin albums have anything resembling good mixing or mastering

Attached: C4AAD5F3-C218-4842-8A6D-8004BEFA49BB.jpg (5089x3740, 2.68M)

Henry Rollin’

scoopboop skiringadingdinga
let a lil dingo lick my finga
california louisiana carolina

Which RHCP song is this

all of them

roll

All the music since freaky styley has been trash

consistently voted worst music act (live) after Bob Dylan.

I've seen them and i really enjoyed them

slappa da bass
girl i see ya
north carolina quesadilla

here we go

Wow. The comments are definitive proof that everybody here is dumber than a bag of hammers. Every user on here is dumber than a fucking autistic turkey. More dumb than Helen fucking Keller. We don't know shit about music. Of course Reddit knows more than us. Reddit is to us what we are to literal sheep if we were actually smarter than sheep. We could fit everything all 200k Yea Forums users actually know about music into a teacup for ants. If this board was asked to play an instrument everybody would just start playing with their testicles. You don't like RHCP? What the fuck is wrong with you? Even Reddit realizes they're one of the best to ever do it. Eat my fucking ass hole.

Reminder to please remember BASED HILLEL
youtube.com/watch?v=zlaMfSR6-hA

Attached: basedhillel.jpg (880x960, 71K)

The Getaway is a great album, I don't give a shit about what anyone thinks. Frusciante makes now shitty electronic music (I like electronic music, but his recent works are simply trash) and rhcp had proven that they can make some good music without him.