Can we talk about rivers cuomo?

can we talk about rivers cuomo?

Attached: 47B50E14-FB02-4B7D-9D31-0511FFBFC7F7.jpg (1125x769, 289K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9uWwvQKGjLI
youtube.com/watch?v=MElfYleGIVU
youtube.com/watch?v=HTGcCr8L_t4
youtube.com/watch?v=IXEbrYT_D9Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 1511498495289.gif (500x408, 2.73M)

Attached: 4F19133C-3B4C-4055-B90E-2869522B3534.jpg (186x332, 26K)

Kek even Jimmy fallon is taller than him

tryhard hipster faggot overdrive

>dating a minor
>nosejob

is rivers redpilled you guys?

this tweet isn't actually him

King of Rock

Attached: 2838D68E-D0C3-47B5-90F5-38097CC2E53F.jpg (511x540, 22K)

Rivers is a true innovator of crowdsourced tweeting

if it's not him why does it say rivers cuomo retard?

based AND redpilled
yes it is

Redpiled

I love him

Attached: 640px-Rivers_Cuomo_in_Thailand.jpg (640x974, 101K)

the breakaway civilizations have gifted us with the means to forge images like the gods, microsoft paint came from Area 51

metal machine music by artist lou reed

I used to buttfuck my girlfriend to this one in the front seat of my car back in '97

why lie?

Weezer have to be the most overrated rock band here on Yea Forums, don't get me wrong I love their music just as anyone else but being serious their stuff is on the same levels of quality as Smashing Pumpkins or Nirvana or any other 90's alternative-rock/college rock band, and don't get me started on all their bad albums they have

Attached: 19399822_1635285793150834_535215567970529772_n.jpg (261x173, 8K)

i don’t see how they are overrated when most people shit on them

looks like johnny knoxville a little

Smashing Pumpkins > Weezer > Nirvana

Being at the same level of quality as Smashing Pumpkins and Nirvana is a good thing though

youtube.com/watch?v=9uWwvQKGjLI

this trash?

nice bait

no, but this:
youtube.com/watch?v=MElfYleGIVU

this is better than anything Kurt ever did

dude i even like Smashing Pumpkins but that is some pure trash

look at this goofy looking smeegle creepy trying to look like some sexy Nosferatu with him women's eye shadow and Amish elderly woman's church dress with his awful mashup between NIN and Oasis.

And oh my god, "we must never be apart," jesus christ we fucking got it, you had one bar of music and halfassed the rest you lazy bastard. And the fucking end when he acts like he's a lead guitarist doing all these riffing fills on the song in a take that wasn't even actually supposed to make it on the album, but the band just felt it fit the track so well, I'm sure that's the story this pretentious worthless worm volunteers every chance he has to talk about this shit ass song. Get the fuck outta here with this nonsense. Give me some Soma or Luna or Siva ffs.

Attached: billy-corgan-smashing-pumpkins-ava-adore-video-1446033992-article-0[1].png (618x298, 155K)

Attached: littlewonder.png (598x599, 326K)

We are all on drugs

>zoomers

Yeah, they had higher highs, but they sure had lower lows too. MACHINA and Adore are humiliatingly bad.

youtube.com/watch?v=HTGcCr8L_t4

He fucking imitates a baby named Vanity crying as an analogy for how vanity makes people cry like a baby. AS THE FINAL HOOK OF THE CHORUS.

The songs you mentioned and the albums that they were on were obviously steps above Ava Adore but I've always thought Ava Adore was pretty much their last really good song. And anyway their whole image is terrible unless you're a 16 year old girl in the 90's so I always just try to ignore that. Their first three albums are really good though, same thing with Weezer, and Nirvana (lol)

>Emptiness is loneliness
>And loneliness is cleanliness
>And cleanliness is godliness
>And God is empty just like me

Attached: billy.jpg (529x529, 77K)

>Their first three albums are really good though

I agree, their 1989 album Mon, Gish, and Siamese Dream are all good, but the rest falls off.

>Mon

Moon, fuck me I've been drinking, but yeah that's a good album

youtube.com/watch?v=IXEbrYT_D9Y

More like Niggers Cuomo

an asshole

Attached: Matt_Sharp_photo_by_Josh_Alder.jpg (507x885, 302K)

upvoted

Based and Pinkertonpilled

he tweets stuff that people send to him via his DMs on snapchat and twitter

I didn't know Rivers was a guest performer on 'Cleanse'.