Thank You, Next > Dangerous Woman > Sweetener > Yours Truly > My Everything

Thank You, Next > Dangerous Woman > Sweetener > Yours Truly > My Everything

Attached: DxEtFw0VsAYx7LS.jpg (675x1200, 105K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0vfz1OAeYD8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Every other thread > this thread

i eat shit and drink retard piss
- OP

she's ugly

Attached: 201809122055123012758145000.500x0.jpg (500x667, 122K)

E

Attached: 1530586964955.jpg (640x617, 71K)

t. reddit tourists

Boring post from people with boring taste

Told ya it doesn't work for her, hun.

Attached: Ari Met Gala BTS.webm (448x600, 111K)

Dangerous Woman: 8.5/10
Sweetener: 7/10
Yours Truly: 6.5/10
thank u, next: 6/10
My Everything: 4/10

Please neck yourself, OP.

Dangerous Woman > Sweetener > Thank You, Next > My Everything > Yours Truly

This is the ONLY acceptable order.

euthanize anyone who has ever been on this website

I'm always shocked when people say they like Sweetener more than TYN.

Attached: ari_bike_riding.webm (704x1048, 943K)

youtube.com/watch?v=0vfz1OAeYD8

It’s crazy because Yea Forums detests the idea of women getting successful off their looks only and yet they still buy into it. It’s happened for years. Lana Del Rey is the first. Ariana Grande is top 40 garbage and nothing more, or nothing less either. You may as well listen to Imagine Dragons too

"yuh" is a good thing, not a bad thing.

Attached: God is a Woman.webm (1920x1080, 2.94M)

Being attractive does not inherently mean your music is worthless. Ari and Lana's music has been met with acclaim by their target demo, long time fans, and critics/taste makers. Top 40 is not a genre. Imagine Dragons are nothing like those two and you know it.

Attached: tumblr_plii89Vr1v1rdibb3o1_540.gif (540x230, 1023K)

she has pretty decent pipes but it's wasted on her shitty music

This is going to sound edgy as fuck, but I think I finally understand the male impulse to rape.

I look at her and feel two things at once:
1. Utter disgust with her personality and full knowledge that she's a horrible person who I would gladly throw in the gutter
2. Sexual attraction

The only clear reaction to that combination of feelings is rape. It satisfies both the lust and the rejection of her humanity.

she's a talented vocalist, and you're an idiot.

Yours Truly > Dangerous Woman > Thank U Next > My Everything > Sweetner

Honeymoon Avenue is my favorite ari song, it’s cute as hell

Attached: ABCA343C-0A95-47E1-AA2E-4EF475C132EC.png (588x588, 433K)

>> Sweetner
unironically kill yourself

Yours Truly is such a cute album in general. I'm wondering if we'll ever hear anything like that from her again, with the doo-wop influence and all that.

Attached: Dangerous Woman.webm (1920x1080, 1.19M)

sweetener is the only ok one

Sweetener isn’t as consistent as Dangerous Woman, but nonetheless, the more ambitious production and the overall highlights (like “no tears left to cry”) easily make it more enjoyable than thank u, next. Sweetener has some duds, but thank u, next has worse duds (“7 rings” seriously is one of Ari’s worst singles besides maybe “Focus”).

Anyways, thank u, next isn’t exactly bad. “imagine” is a solid opener. “bloodline” is filled with undeniable hooks (doesn’t rival the hooks on Dangerous Woman, but it’s still solid). “make up” is more light-hearted and carefree in nature, which I find refreshing from current Ari. Plus, the chorus is ridiculously catchy. I also appreciate the sonic cohesion behind thank u, next. Sweetener was unflatteringly more scatterbrained stylistically, at least when examined as a whole. Regardless, I still prefer Sweetener.

Yeah, Yours Truly deserves more love. “You’ll Never Know” is one of my favorite Ari songs.

I GOT MURDER ON MY MIND

Attached: _______ ON MY MIND.jpg (706x395, 28K)

I love 7 Rings. For me TYN was just so much more dancy and had such better hooks throughout. Plus the production is much more varied. Too much Pharrell on Sweetener and it showed.

Attached: the ari galaxy.webm (666x962, 258K)

I don't think anyone is remotely on her level music video wise.

Attached: GIAW bath.webm (680x336, 92K)

I want see her sucking big black cock

Almost correct

Attached: 1550067245633.jpg (680x237, 35K)

Wasn't she white?

pasta but still cringe

I feel like lana del rey could have been but now she's so lazy now with music videos

Imagine liking below average pop.

Sweetener > DW = TUN >>>> Yours Truly >>>>>>>>>> My Everything