/prod/ - Music Production General

New to producing? Check the faq pastebin.com/B4nMDwmZ

Still got questions? Please be specific with what you're trying to do, the better you explain the better people will be able to help you.

Post works in progress to instaud.io/ or clyp with an anonymous account. Anything with your artist name should be posted in the soundcloud or bandcamp threads
previous thread: Sins of the Past Edition

Attached: 1545757167783.jpg (1000x666, 362K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instaud.io/3mip
soundcloud.com/maagamusic/without-me-14-chan/s-6IVdZ
youtu.be/xWGjoaP-Y4o?list=PLjJmHm6qkRguBAcMITqgrgwyRU3Ob6HIM&t=32
instaud.io/2K3j
clyp.it/3lwrl05q
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electro_(music)
vocaroo.com/i/s1UALirpjJPX
clyp.it/2lll2d5g
youtube.com/watch?v=jolbYvAMorY]
clyp.it/gaadpfk5?token=c1ea1d82d09964e41158799b4ecd0336
instaud.io/3mns
clyp.it/fovlgckh
clyp.it/b14awrtz
instaud.io/3mpO
instaud.io/3mpQ
instaud.io/3mpR
clyp.it/blvn1srz
clyp.it/xw04hqcv
clyp.it/oeljbiab
clyp.it/xu3bzt4v
clyp.it/pbcwlvu4?token=c2971b0c09e8fd43a4e49ce9d3ac8257
vocaroo.com/i/s1EbWzvj2aEn
clyp.it/lgzlifjp
vocaroo.com/i/basedZplMFlYmu
clyp.it/bub0vous
instaud.io/3mvJ
youtu.be/pnb2hoxkNIY
instaud.io/3mw6
instaud.io/3mwH
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/mu/search/image/AFI7QLjT9TteLfLD4l46zA/
youtube.com/watch?v=LF7ybVKX2p4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Windows_10_editions
techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/Windows-IT-Pro-Blog/LTSC-What-is-it-and-when-should-it-be-used/ba-p/293181
clyp.it/pojltnxw
dropbox.com/s/6gbbt2cipiuy0wq/Frame Drum FM8.mov?dl=0
dropbox.com/s/29bh9oi3sxamcmt/FRAME DRUM X.nfm8?dl=0
youtu.be/-_IlNbsILLE
youtube.com/watch?v=CnyaMb4wX8k
instaud.io/3mJl
instaud.io/3mJm
clyp.it/1yojoqjo
musictheory.net/exercises/ear-interval
youtube.com/watch?v=2XyhHVCPRCQ
youtube.com/watch?v=8xs5aoJTMwQ
youtube.com/watch?v=pvh-ieuM8yg
youtube.com/watch?v=3w-yE2cpNrk
clyp.it/21xoa1oh
instaud.io/3mLB
instaud.io/3mLW
clyp.it/jimdjgab
clyp.it/ocs1ucga
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

instaud.io/3mip

I'd like to say I've come a long way since then but I haven't.

Attached: too lazy to make a webm.jpg (1525x615, 235K)

>analog bass
>analog chords

fuck niggers and fuck trap music

Attached: 1541787310438.jpg (500x750, 131K)

Did you like the annoying noise lead?

what is this, a browser based DAW?

No, it's Reason.
I was just too busy eating to make a video of the rack like I usually do.

Attached: that damn daw.png (565x600, 84K)

wait.... the reason poster is a....... /PROD/LET??
bro i'm sorry but it's kind of funny as fuck with the stereotype

any reason in particular you are using it?

Here's a (you) for the pun.

Attached: 1524547182682.jpg (652x549, 205K)

ignore this post if you must because of clyp rules but I am too lazy to make a clyp account.

I have a remix I am working on but I am dead tired and need another pair of ears.

feedback appreciated/needed!

soundcloud.com/maagamusic/without-me-14-chan/s-6IVdZ

Attached: 1550916114331.png (1008x683, 935K)

Where have you been my dude? I've been posting these and getting shit for them since last June.

Cause I think it's fun. I'm strictly here for the hobby and memes.

Attached: like vomiting fruity pebbles.webm (1534x982, 2.17M)

Wish I could help user, but I'm bound by the laws of this land.

Attached: 1517792274873.gif (360x480, 1.85M)

youtu.be/xWGjoaP-Y4o?list=PLjJmHm6qkRguBAcMITqgrgwyRU3Ob6HIM&t=32
How do I get the icy synth sound at 0:32?
Are they playing some kind of chord? I've heard this synth sound other places as well it's always sounded so cool.

Got a clyp for what's in that webm?

>suck at playing guitar
>guitar tone sucks anyways
>still making tunes with awful bedroom pop production
>still catchy despite the many many flaws
I still wish I had a real guitarist

>since last June.
been here for much longer... frequently
idk, i've just never made the connection or had any reason to suspect that you were bad

>soundcloud
>remixes

google eno/lanois reverb if you must
just sounds like any "old" sounding synth playing with pwm/square chords into a lot of/competely wet reverb. (you can hear a pluck doing it in the background too)

valhalla sells a reverb called shimmer specifically for that, and not that it doesn't sound nice but it's basically just knowing what a pitch shifter and chorus sound like in reverb lol

iktf buddy. add too poor for effects/gear/placetoplayloud to the list

i wish i had.... any friends. and friends who play music! :(

fair enough. respect.

yah boi

Hah, it's still up!
instaud.io/2K3j

Anyone know how long do these things stick if you don't delete them?

hoping MXL-user sees this because it seems he didn't

Well to be fair there's (at least) one other Reason user here who does seem better than me, which may have caused the confusion.

As a fun related fact I just remembered the track title is what my brother said after I had that on loop for 3 hours "mixing".

>MXL-user
jfc sammy you had like 20 posts and all of google to help you pick between two mics

maybe
it's not like you(all) post with clyps and identifying webms every time... idk, i tend to ignore most links now.

fair enough

Attached: 1536523140810.gif (1100x582, 441K)

I'm not the MXL/CAD poster, I was just trying to help him with my experience with the mic

Attached: geeps_fr.png (261x195, 14K)

regardless of who you are, my post is only aimed to insult sammy

ah very good then

Originally I posted a webm with every track but I didn't get much music feedback, only people telling me how much they hated the toybox look.
So then for a while I just blankposted but I still didn't get any feedback so I figured I'd get back on making inflammatory imagery so I'd at least collect a couple (you)s for my trouble.

Inb4 Demarcus makes another shit trap beats and tells everyone he wants to die.

>inflammatory imagery
yeah, thanks for normalizing shitposts user, not cool

man, he really is on track to become the next sammy huh.... sucks

I made this for a friends murder mystery short film that was never finished.

clyp.it/3lwrl05q

Attached: IMG_20190228_014521.jpg (960x858, 113K)

this literal fucking shit you should be glad it was never finished

What does it mean when a file is 192kbps but the frequency analysis looks good?
Pic related

Attached: Capture.png (623x366, 200K)

the data compression for 192 is poor enough to hear the quality issues but not to see them. there are also many mp3 subcodecs that have varying degrees of cleverness - like shifting bands vs. static bands, recognizing dynamics, etc. a really detailed analysis will find the "holes" but visually it's as subtle as a dozen or more slight time shifts - totally audible as phasing but very tough to see the phasing visually

Attached: mrishowsbrai.jpg (1316x1526, 123K)

>Pic related
Did you mean to write "pic unrelated"?

Any resources for making IDM/Glitch stuff like Atoms For Peace?

Their music sounds relatively simple. I wouldn't call this particularly difficult to make. Rhythmically, this would be the actual source of their sound:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electro_(music)
So study that.

i guess he used modular synths on that, so look for some vsts. if you want more tips add me on discord PaxMayne#1252

I would like to add that understanding something like genre and what goes into making it is the easy part. It isn't easy though to make compelling music that people want to actually hear. That is the hard part, and that takes becoming an actual musician.

please i need some feedback with that composition

vocaroo.com/i/s1UALirpjJPX

Attached: 1551324954500.gif (607x607, 1.91M)

hey you. dont listen to that guy:
wow dude, you just wrote 2 whole paragraphs without saying anything. could you have put your "tips" any more vague? linking the post to electronic music for someone who asks for reproducing a specific sound? literally the most unhelpful posts ive ever seen.

this is my first track posted here after lurking for several years without a single post.
clyp.it/2lll2d5g

>vocaroo.com/i/s1UALirpjJPX
didn't you post this last thread? sounds the same as i remember

It wasn't unhelpful because the rhythm section of their sound is the most distinctive thing about them, and that's just an Electro beat. There are many more resources available on how to make Electro than on how to make music that sounds like Atoms For Peace, and learning how to make the former will help you to make the latter.

Attached: A-Tooth-For-An-Eye.jpg (768x432, 95K)

besides here where do you guys post your finished tracks that you want recognition for?

Attached: IMMA WRITE ANOTHER BOOK BOUT DEM KEEDS.png (204x257, 105K)

the bandcamp threads that net me 1 listener a day

the bandcamp and soundcloud threads are full of cucks begging for views. pure cringe. if you're not one of the first few posters in any thread you'll be ignored. if you do happen to be one of the first posters people will just reply without even listening
RECCC I like your style

You do this [youtube.com/watch?v=jolbYvAMorY] at events where producers of your genre hang out, and become their friend.
After a while they'll shout you out on Instagram or something and you can turn that visibility to success.

Other than that the only thing you can do is spam people.
Look for promotion email lists (for blogs and shit) and send them a semi-custom email telling them you like their site and they should be interested in hearing your song.
If your music is worth listening to, they'll post it.

Very cool. I think that transition at the end would sound better if it were less abrupt, but it's a great element regardless.

pretty bangin on the hi hat side of the game and a good control of distortion blending with watery synths. I would add another bass line that leads up higher in pitch and dont be afraid to choose a different but similar 808 to add to that controlled chaos in the groove.

And with that said here's some bullshit noise.
clyp.it/gaadpfk5?token=c1ea1d82d09964e41158799b4ecd0336

Shitposting is the new normalposting though gramps, get with the program.

Attached: 1544791630639.jpg (500x500, 99K)

I appreciate the interest in my question, electronic music is all very new to me coming from a more traditional background in music.

Anyways what do you think of the wank I've thrown together so far?

instaud.io/3mns

Weird question, but anyone have any monitor (computer monitor) recommendations?

Tired of using my laptop's small screen, so hopefully something that's 24 or 27" that Ableton will look good on. My budget is max 170€, preferably lower than that. /g/ is no help they only care about gaming.

One big factor for me was that it was the first DAW I ever tried.
I like all the neat little wiring shit you can do, although honestly I don't get too in-depth with it as often as I should.
This is just a simple thing where I make Disperser keytrack (which I just read you can do on the VST version as well if you use the Snapheap host) but pretty much any device in Reason can be CV/MIDI controlled the same way.
I messed up something I think, cause the keytracking wanders off course over octaves.
Anyway as a music production tool it has some issues, mostly centered around VST feature comparability (lack thereof) and an ageing set of built in utility effects, but it's very fun if you like to play with faceplates and hook up wires.

Attached: trackings all fucky but it sounds ok.webm (740x786, 605K)

I haven't bought a monitor for like 5 years I think but I have a cheap (I think it was under 200 USD) Hanns G 27'' that's worked without issue.
I'd recommend checking local listings for older used monitors/tvs as well, since you're not gonna need a high refresh rate.

I'll try and incorporate the feedback in the next mix session. I was fully expecting to get shit on for the cowbells introduced at 00:57. thanks for the help!
reminds me of the transitions LUM used on Third Side of Tape

yes, but nobody says nothing :c

make something new for each thread maybe?

Why would he?
If he needs feedback on that song, why forget about it just because nobody responded the first time?
I think he should've said that he's reposting because nobody responded in the other thread, but what's wrong with posting it again?

did you listen? did you give feedback? surely there must have been a reason for everyone supposedly ignoring him outright!

clyp.it/fovlgckh

this is from my last EP
hows the mastering /prod/
(I already know its garbage)

>did you listen? did you give feedback?
No, I refuse to listen to amareur music because I don't want to internalize it and make similar music myself (since I have depression and don't listen to any music at all, so if I started giving feedback this would be the only music I'm exposed to).

>surely there must have been a reason for everyone supposedly ignoring him outright!
Maybe someone new who has a different opinion and mentality comes in the new thread that wasn't in the old one.

doesn't really matters wich one you pick but an ips panel is recommended

>keytrack disperser
fuck that looks cool, I should search for some shitty max devices that can do the same thing

i dont relly care why you give feedback or not, i know i make shitty music, but its cool to give and recive feedback for a musical porpuse

found a widescreen screen on the street and it seems to work. But is it really useful for ableton except for battlestation points?

clyp.it/b14awrtz

Hello /prod/, take a look at my attempt of playing two notes on guitar. Any feedback is appreciated, since I'm trying to clean up this track so I can rap on it. (the producer tag is gonna get removed anyways)

I worry if my guitar lead is strong enough in the mix, and also there is a section where a bell plays but it drowns out my guitar for just a second. So any help on balancing these out would be awesome

Other /prods/:
Your percussion is a bit too loud I think. It takes away from all the cool ambient stuff happening. And also the low end could be boosted up a bit.

You have some crunchy chords that I can't quite identify (since I don't have relative nor perfect pitch)

Your transition between 0:31 to 0:34 could've been done a lot smoother. Either decrease the overall volume of that sweep, or just bring it down slower for a "softer" landing.

Your choice of chords after that, and up to 0:47 are questionable. They're all unusually dissonant compared to the gentler sounding chords you were using earlier. It gives this darker feel that sticks out (unless you intended it like that). I suggest looking up how functional harmony works and what chords are typically used.

The rapping and groove on here is pretty good. You need some mastering ASAP tho, since I can hardly hear the rapping over the synths.

What DAW does Giga Chad use /prod/ ?

Attached: eDQvTAB.jpg (1080x1331, 97K)

Good for a 129kbps MP3. Most mp3s are cutoff hard at 16kHz or something.

audacity and hardware only

cubase of course

>DAW
he uses a Teenageengineering OP-1

>can hardly hear the rapping over the synths
that's kinda what I was going for. it's just a sample for the background, not really meant to be understood/heard. but I might boost it a bit for the final mix. I'm awful at mastering though

FL studio 11

Why haven't you upgraded to the best, bros?

Attached: 1520128857691.jpg (2158x1249, 292K)

convince me to switch from fl12

i like it and its fun and its good

Hey, this may be a stupid question

What is instaud.io

Audio file hosting site, not unlike Soundcloud, but allowing anonymous posting. That way you can get honest critique without concerns for shilling or comparing you to your other output.

he only uses free software

Attached: Ardour-Official-Logo.png (400x348, 57K)

>Your percussion is a bit too loud I think. It takes away from all the cool ambient stuff happening. And also the low end could be boosted up a bit.

thank you
I don't even have proper headphones so I dont even listen to my music in the right way to begin with

your track has some BONES vibes, but I would change your drum samples a little, adding a little noise/distortion and some overall reverb would be cool

oh hey thanks

instaud.io/3mpO

i already know the snare is too loud :\\\
im on my rents desktop so i can't open ableton

im a lil goofy and have add with my structure but another
instaud.io/3mpQ

idk if this is any worse or better lol

instaud.io/3mpR

Attached: 890174.png (800x600, 50K)

oh damn i didn't know you could download them off it :\

thanks
just stole all your beats

goshdarnit

Yeah, having proper headphones makes a huge difference. The key is to get something that has a neutral sound (as most cheaper headphones have boosted bass, which can deceive how your mix actually sounds).

I use several sources for mixing (take this with a grain of salt as I don't have a professional setup and I try to make the most of what I have):

- I use a cheaper pair of Logitech Z506 Speakers to simulate how my music would sound in someone's house / car. These speakers are pretty good for its price (you can find a new pair for under 60 dollars) and it has adjustable bass on its subwoofer. I use these the most, usually during production so I can feel the music as I'm making it.

- I use audiotechnia headphones (see pic related) for mixing and some mastering. This is my most expensive equipment (as I'm a poorfag) but it's def worth its price, I feel. This will allow you to hear all the elements of your mix clearly, and any clashing or muddiness becomes apparent right away. However, since it doesn't boost low end, your mix may feel a bit weaker,

- That's why I also use Skullcandy Uproars (these cost around 50 bucks) as my "casual listener" test. Most casual listeners have some bass boosting headphones, so using these allows me to see how the consumer would hear my music. I'll relay between my audotechnia and these so I can get a mix that's enjoyable for everybody.

Attached: audiotechnia mx50.jpg (500x500, 37K)

bass is completely raped, too much distortion

Anyone got an invite for a private tracker to download plugins?

The only correct answer. I fuggin miss FL 11.

A topological quantum computation version of MATLAB

also audacity

clyp.it/blvn1srz
clyp.it/xw04hqcv
clyp.it/oeljbiab
clyp.it/xu3bzt4v

i understand that by any conventional metric these songs are near unlistenable, but would you find a full album of this at the very least interesting/intriguing

Attached: cover.jpg (1198x1200, 285K)

what's with this cringey attempt at appearing smart

no i actually am smart

>people who are actually smart can't make cringey attempts at appearing smart
>you actually are smart

Attached: 1519134466886.png (586x578, 37K)

clyp.it/pbcwlvu4?token=c2971b0c09e8fd43a4e49ce9d3ac8257

Spent 3 hours tonight making this, I like the chorus melody, what you guys think?

Attached: one front 2.jpg (1024x1024, 323K)

>implying i am not smart and my successful attempt at appearing smart is cringey

Attached: 7073494-photo-3-small.gif (437x550, 121K)

No, I'm smart and I think what you did there was dumb.

not a fan

that is exactly what I am implying sir

vocaroo.com/i/s1EbWzvj2aEn

some user posted a legends of legaia sample but i didnt get to hear the song before they removed their clyp. here's my attempt at sampling the same song
clyp.it/lgzlifjp

Is this fry?
vocaroo.com/i/basedZplMFlYmu

>before they removed their
speak of the devil

post your version I wanna hear it so bad

>i understand that by any conventional metric these songs are near unlistenable, but would you find a full album of this at the very least interesting/intriguing
Somebody might but not me. I hate "noise" genres even more than I hate trap and I really hate trap.

>somebody
not even

Attached: 1507883834597.jpg (600x781, 245K)

this general has gone to shit

this thread deserved to die, fuck you

>hate noise
>hate trap
turbo pleb

wait no i'm sorry this is bad
why do i recognize part of TQC_3 though???

also you're a fag for shilling yourself here. reminds me of somebody...

too many trolls too many shitposters
scares away active posters
idk if they happen often because i don't keep up with Yea Forums anymore but the concensus on the status of this board seems to not be specific to this general

>too many trolls too many shitposters
Nice of you to join us.

>Nice of you to join us.
?

You're not getting a (you) that easy

no, faggot / fbi.

Dermarcus, where you at? You made any more trap beats? Still want to die?

TQC_3 exclusively uses 50 samples from my music library so there's a lot in there you might recognize, probably MC Ride in the middle of the track is the most notable

oh. 0:30 i guess is ... something off exmilitary?
i don't actually care because you're still a fag and a pseud

I'm only not active because I'm producing right now.
So far I have 8 bars and a melody, probably just gonna arrange from here and maybe make a second melody or a countermelody thing.

that synth is from System Blower

clyp.it/bub0vous

???

Attached: DvWuABbWkAAgsia.jpg (1200x865, 86K)

>You made any more trap beats? Still want to die?
I guess.

does anybody remember this
instaud.io/3mvJ
i just tried to make an harmony part for it for the fist time
someone suggested doing some "ooohs" but i cant come up with anything past doubling in harmony, does anyone have an idea?

the harmony of the guitar or voices?

voices

how could the guitar do oooohs

おおおおぉぉぉ~

Attached: 1551407442407.jpg (1067x1584, 361K)

well i would start with contrary motion with the lower voice a fifth below

feedback please

ok
youtu.be/pnb2hoxkNIY

u mean like this instaud.io/3mw6

I'm afraid I'll pay vocal lessons and end up not being able to follow them and waste my hard money

fuck back to /gg/

sigh

how do you remake songs

god damnit stop saving dead threads
literally put in specific parts loop in daw try to match timing with every instrument stop being so helpless

>86206899
Reaper

Is it me or does this sound design shit takes time to get good at?

I'm 3 months in and I'm still trash. I want to make rubber sounds for fuck sake

Also I'm still fucking trash at trap 3 years in FUCK, what fucking do? I've been watching tutorials daily.

Attached: 62C1AB89-056C-449C-B5E4-449C912615C1.png (633x758, 34K)

what the fuck

>instaud.io/3mpR
I feel like something is off with the panning. It's favoring the right ear a little too much maybe?

It's fun, but I feel like it could use a lot of work. Maybe throw in some jazzy synths, or have a break in it at some point? Also, possibly play around with foley sounds?

>clyp.it/bub0vous
I feel that this has a very niche audience, and it's going to be up to you to decide if it is good or not.

Anyone willing to comment on this little thing I'm working on? instaud.io/3mwH

>I've been watching tutorials daily.
Yeah and I've been watching weightlifting videos, why am I not shredded yet? Tutorials don't give you the experience you need or want. Just try to fully understand the tools you have (which can be learned through tutorials), then apply that knowledge in various attempts to create the sound you want.

>3 months in
>3 years in
you waited 3 years to into sound design? do people who just hopped on presets at the beginning actually do this? (i'm not against them but this is straight unacceptable imo)

also
>rubber

>which can be learned through tutorials

nigga you're contradicting yourself, take this L my guy

When I first started producing, I fucked around with Massive, but everything sounded like shit so I gave up trying to make patches from stratch so i just tweaked presets. Then recently, I've tried to get into this sound design shit with Serum but again everything sounds like fucking shit and I want to off myself.

Did using monitors help anyone get their mixes right and make better sounding tracks?

I've only ever used headphones (good ones) to produce but my mixes always sound bad so maybe that's my issue.

If your mixes are bad it's because you're bad at mixing. Just because you don't have an ideal setup doesn't mean you can't get a decent mix. If you can't hear certain frequencies make use of the visual levels in your DAW and mix them in based off that.

>and it's going to be up to you to decide if it is good or not.
Then I decide it's not, but it might be salvageable. Time to get back to making trap beats.
>instaud.io/3mwH
I don't know what this is supposed to be, but I would love it if it were a different genre.

Is there a single saxophone VST that isn't ass?

I cant fucking figure this fucking shit out. Anybody, please fucking tell me it gets better, I'm fucking shit AAAAAAAA

Knowing your shit is the first step. If you're just starting out and you think you're good, chances are you're REALLY shit.

BRUH major/minor chords that are associated with the minor/major keys fit with any mode...

>if you can't hear certain frequencies make use of the visual levels in your DAW
>mix with your eyes

holy fuck no. you can't fix what you can't hear, that is the literal worst advice. i'm not saying everybody needs fucking genelecs but everybody needs monitors

get monitors, yes it fucking helps just like having a marshall stack helps to not get a shitty line 6 guitar tone

Use monitors, yes. They're important. Just bite the bullet and buy a pair.

You should always test your sound on multiple sources. Monitors, headphones, cellphones, your car's stereo. Lots of options, but you need to get a feel for how your music will sound in a variety of listening environments.

I wasn't saying that monitors won't help you. I was just saying you could make a decent mix without them. Put a retard in a room with $10k monitors and then put a professional engineer in another with some shit speakers. Who's going to get a better mix?

Started reading through my old lyrics and I can feel myself spiraling into a depressive episode. Really never gonna make it.

Attached: 1548535045940.png (874x491, 514K)

go read a book demarcus, no "i can't focus" bullshit excuses

Patch me in, i’m ready.

Attached: D9B33BA7-D46B-4AB1-81F2-800CDD1E3506.jpg (3024x3024, 2.21M)

Also, given that i’m gonna track a loud band live, at the moment we have 3 isolated rooms which measure

12m*6m*3.5m (drum room)
3.5*4.5*3m (guitar room)
2.3m*3m*3m (bass room)

Is that room gonna be big enough to get boomy chad smith drums or do we go to a studio thats 12m*12m*10m, but with no isolated rooms.

Basically im asking is isolation worth sacrificing for a bigger room

Attached: 2CCEAE3B-FB8F-4B06-A10E-8952F54B8D29.jpg (3024x3024, 2.37M)

>no "i can't focus" bullshit excuses
lol

ahaha kieran i love that

Anybody using legally purchased soothe with cracked ableton? I’m sick of waiting for a crack but I hate ilok.

I should clarify, I mean using it without issue

I haven't heard of a crack for it.

the retard because even if he has no idea what the fuck he's doing he can actually hear it

The experienced engineer has an understanding of his work that would allow him to take the equipment's shortcomings into account, so while he wouldn't be able to get the same results as he would with proper equipment, he'll still be in the same ballpark (meaning other engineers will cringe but for normal people it will sound good).
The same can't be said for someone who has no idea what he's doing, as everything will be disastrously wrong and he won't even realize it despite hearing it very clearly, let alone know how to fix the problems.

With that being said, I'm not sure an engineer would be able to develop his skills in the first place without practicing on good equipment first so he can know how things are supposed to sound like, so yeah, monitors are very useful for someone in his formative years.

Hiya, mates! Anyboy got some tips on how to synthesize organic sounding frame drum sounds? Would be much appreciated.

Attached: the evil that men do.png (500x648, 388K)

>the evil that men do
Does he mean "men" as "males" or "mankind"?

>frame drum sounds
What's that?

Just use artificial reverb, your audience literally won't be able to tell the difference.

That depends on your worldview user.

Attached: the final solution.webm (1074x496, 513K)

>look up frame drum on the youtube
>"how to play the hang drum" looks promising
>guy just shows it off and never hits it
Why do people go out of their way to make life difficult for others?

why is the dude on right has been photoshopped in?

He's a placeholder, I was originally gonna shop in Sammybut then DeMarcus started posting and I decided to wait until he slips up and lets me see his real face then put him there with Sammy outside the door.

Lol just kidding, it's producer Four Tet, and the image has been floating for years:
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/mu/search/image/AFI7QLjT9TteLfLD4l46zA/

This is a frame drum.
youtube.com/watch?v=LF7ybVKX2p4
I'll pay for good advice in more awesome memes.

Attached: frame drum.jpg (1000x1000, 100K)

Probably fucking with any dedicated drum synth, or maybe wavetable fuckery with a sample of a real hit.
Honestly though you'd be better with a shitload of samples of a real one doing round robin shit.

Nah, I'm sure this can be done realistically with a mix of add, pad and sub-synth. Surely I'm not the first one to try, so I'll keep on waiting for advice.

Attached: lightbear-er.jpg (909x965, 207K)

You can make stuff like this very easily with physical modelling synths.
I recommend Chromaphone 2.

Well to get the most obvious out of the way, I hope you're using an actual physical modeling synth like Kaivo or AAS' instruments. Your new Behringer won't cut it.

Attached: cichlisuite.jpg (600x603, 301K)

why not just get a frame drum and record it? i bought one pretty cheap last year

Good advice. I'll look into that when I have the money. For now I'm toying with ZynAddSubFx, and it's working out okay. Might post a clip of it later.

Attached: merch 06.jpg (811x1024, 51K)

>when I have the money

Kaivo is usable in demo mode, and you could just sample it too.

When I have the money for using Windows or iOS, I mean.

Attached: merch 02.jpg (563x821, 61K)

What are you using now?

you need money for windows?

You wouldn't encourage piracy now, would you?

Attached: Angry Deer.png (400x441, 141K)

well it's the only way for the best version

You can buy working legit licenses on ebay for like 2 bucks.

You don't need the best version to start working on music dude.
Even the most basic Windows 10 version is perfectly fine, and Windows 7 (which you can pirate safely and easily with no issue) still works very well and will receive updated up to the end of 2019.
No need to wait to be able to afford the top most complete version of Windows 10.

Also, what OS are you using right now?

even the ltsc version?

Yes.
I'm seeing tons of licenses for less than 10 bucks.

You can also crack it if you want.

I'm on UbuntuStudio, which is cool because the whole OS is basically a DAW and you can route all the singular programs through each other infinitely. I'll probably switch to LinuxMint with KxStudio repos though.

That's neat. Didn't know about it.
What music production software are you using with it?

I'm not this guyI tried windows 10 home that came installed with my laptop and it was complete garbage,
it took more than 6 hours to update at the end it failed to do that and it reverted to the previous versions.
I couldn't even update the nvidia drivers because of that, after installing ltsc everything is clean, smooth, fast and stable.
that's good to know but technically you're not allowed to use it for private use if you really care about that

>I tried windows 10 home that came installed with my laptop and it was complete garbage,
>it took more than 6 hours to update at the end it failed to do that and it reverted to the previous versions.
>I couldn't even update the nvidia drivers because of that, after installing ltsc everything is clean, smooth, fast and stable.
These problems are most likely either from Windows itself (so no difference with LTSC), or from whatever bloatware that came with your computer (solvable by downloading a W10 Home ISO and doing a fresh install, which would activate with your current license).
I seriously doubt that the problems originate from something that is present in Home but isn't in LTSC, but if you want to just spend the money for it without even trying the free or cheaper alternative, you're free to do so.

Also, I thought you meant LTSB (didn't know the new one is called LTSC) and that's what gave me several results on the eBay search.
If you look for LTSC licenses you only find a couple and they cost around $15, so a tad more expensive but still much better than the full price.

>that's good to know but technically you're not allowed to use it for private use if you really care about that
What do you mean?

is that four-tet on the right?

Why synthesize when there are so many excellent multi-sampled kontakt libraries for frame drum?

Reccs:

8dio Epic Frame Drum (a bit processed but includes solo and ensemble)

NI Discovery Series Middle East (as you would guess- middle eastern style frame drums, high tuning)

Cinesamples Drums of War (Older library, decent sound, low pitch)

Aria Sounds Catalyst (Has 4 mic positions)

Auddict Drums of the Deep

ORA Hand Percussion (Many artiuculations)

Red Room Audio - Traveler Series - Bodhrans And Bones (Incredibly dry sound- good if you prefer to feed them to your own verbs)

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-01 at 1.32.52 PM.png (1009x561, 548K)

Is an ultra wide monitor useful or enjoyable to produce on?

Thinking of buying one

>These problems are most likely either from Windows itself (so no difference with LTSC)
wrong, ltsc can't receive and install feature updates wich are the ones than can mess up your computer, instead you get a new version that you have to install fresh every 2-3 years, ltsc is just the new name for ltsb so any key that is called ltsb should be avoided because it's outdated
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Windows_10_editions
techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/Windows-IT-Pro-Blog/LTSC-What-is-it-and-when-should-it-be-used/ba-p/293181
>>that's good to know but technically you're not allowed to use it for private use if you really care about that
>What do you mean?
I can't find a source actually, since microsoft won't sell them to privates I assumed it was against the term of service but it seems more like a grey area, I might get a legit key in the future

/prod/ is hard. How does this sound so far?

clyp.it/pojltnxw

Attached: Apu.jpg (190x153, 5K)

If it has settings where it splits the monitor into two "virtual" screens, then I think it would be useful for fullscreening the DAW in one and putting the floating windows on the other (otherwise you'd have to keep the DAW window floating, which wastes space and hurts my OCD), but if you use it like that you might as well just buy two separate screens and save money.
It all depends on your workflow.
If you're using something like FL Studio it can be useful because you can tile its windows laterally and make use of it, or if you're using Ableton it can be pointless if you use stock stuff and it's all in the bottom bar.
Its main advantage I think is to show you the whole timeline without zooming out too much. If you like that and think it's worth the money, go for it.

>wrong, ltsc can't receive and install feature updates wich are the ones than can mess up your computer
How does it mess up your computer?
You just said the updates didn't go through at all.

>instead you get a new version that you have to install fresh every 2-3 years, ltsc is just the new name for ltsb so any key that is called ltsb should be avoided because it's outdated
I know, but I thought it was still called LTSB. My bad.

>I can't find a source actually, since microsoft won't sell them to privates I assumed it was against the term of service but it seems more like a grey area, I might get a legit key in the future
And why would buying a license from eBay be a problem and somehow getting a full priced one as a private wouldn't?
The ones sold on eBay are still legit. They're not from a keygen or something.
Correct me if I'm wrong but I assume you're a private obviously.

>And why would buying a license from eBay be a problem and somehow getting a full priced one as a private wouldn't?
because you can't get them full price as a private in the first place so I'm not sure how they are getting them, not that I care about that honestly
>How does it mess up your computer?
>You just said the updates didn't go through at all.
it wouldn't let me update the graphic drivers without getting the feature update first

desu? Like shit.

>because you can't get them full price as a private in the first place so I'm not sure how they are getting them, not that I care about that honestly
I'm pretty sure they get them in bulk for super cheap at their company (or a company they work for).
How would you get it legit if not from a similar situation?

>it wouldn't let me update the graphic drivers without getting the feature update first
Weird. Not even by manually installing the driver from the manufacturer's website?
And how are you sure that LTSC won't also need that feature update to update the graphic's driver?

All work and no play make Apu something something

Attached: ap.jpg (279x181, 8K)

>And how are you sure that LTSC won't also need that feature update to update the graphic's driver?
I can't but ltsc came out this year so for a good while I'm safe and at least my drivers wouldn't be too outdated in case something goes wrong
>Weird. Not even by manually installing the driver from the manufacturer's website?
nope everything was a mess and it wasn't just the graphic driver that was locked, it was however the one that I cared the most because it was the oldest one

>I can't but ltsc came out this year so for a good while I'm safe and at least my drivers wouldn't be too outdated in case something goes wrong
Wouldn't you still need to install the driver?
Or does it come with LTSC?

>nope everything was a mess and it wasn't just the graphic driver that was locked, it was however the one that I cared the most because it was the oldest one
Well, I can't but wish you good luck in trying to solve your problem.
Btw, where will you get a legit license?

i had one for a while but went back to 3 regular monitors

Still, if you don't want to use Kontakt / real samples and are dead set on synthesizing them, I can potentially give you some tips. I personally would use an FM synth for this.
Use a sine for the starting fundamental operator, and introduce a few more operators to modulate the fundamental. For membrane drum sounds, like Djembes, Timpanis, Frame Drums, you are usually going to break it into the Tail, and the initial strike. For the Tail, use operator ratios that are almost the same tuning as the fundamental. So if the Fundamental is .5, try using .55, .6, .7 etc for the tail operators. A Low pitch frame drum will have one that is the same as the fundamental operator. A high pitch frame drum will have even multiples, like 2x the fundamental, or 4x (still slightly detuned), this will make the ringing tail harmonics much higher in pitch. Naturally your tail operators should have longer decay envs. For the slap/ trike operators, you will have a few envs that are extremely short decay falling off to a very low sustain. Don't use any waveforms that are too harmonically rich. Start with sine waves for everything. And keep the modulation intensities rather low. The next phase is just tuning the envs and ratios by ear, approaching the timbre you are after. You can be more generous with the modulation intensities of the short decay slap operators. FM is all about being extremely conservative about your modulation intensities of one operator to another. It is very easy to produce too many harmonics, and descend into a noisy metallic sound. Here is an example patch I made (after refinement of the video) and a video showing this methodology.

Video: dropbox.com/s/6gbbt2cipiuy0wq/Frame Drum FM8.mov?dl=0

Patch: dropbox.com/s/29bh9oi3sxamcmt/FRAME DRUM X.nfm8?dl=0

you remove your music too quickly for anyone itt to listen

Now this quality advice, thanks a lot!

Attached: Vogel + Frau.jpg (667x1000, 310K)

Extremely based.

Make sure its not so wide as to fuck with your (sound) monitor placement.

This.
Single horizontal 16:9 monitor with one or two vertical ones at the side for plugin windows, browser, and whatnot.
You don't need the secondary one to be wide, so putting it vertical allows for the exact same amount of real estate while letting you keep the equilateral triangle with your speakers.

Pic related is from the current /bst/ on /g/

Attached: 1551307459901.jpg (1500x1110, 279K)

>FM is all about being extremely conservative about your modulation intensities
Never going to rubber

I guess the caveat should have been (unless your trying to make face melting nightmare sounds)

>Spend 7 hours making a song
>Finish at 5:00 am
>Next morning, export it, change the pitch in Audacity
>It sounds like utter shit

Attached: 1551257422373.jpg (1125x1358, 328K)

>export it, change the pitch in Audacity
?????

Its like flipping over a drawing and shining a light through. It gives you a more objective idea what the music sounds like, since your brain literally cucks you and wants to believe everything it creates is perfect. Like the flipping the drawing, changing the pitch creates an unfamiliar copy.

Ah got you.
I thought you meant that it sounded like shit mix-wise, but you meant the composition was bad.
Yeah, I do that too, but I just put a Waves Soundshifter Pitch or a zplane Elastique Pitch on the master for quick checks.

okay just say it gives you a fresh perspective and stop being an autist, and get a fucking pitch shifter plugin lol

I often grab the midi of an entire project and run it through a few transpositions or scale quantize (in logic) just to get a few different flavors on the same melody and structure. Sometimes its a real killer.

I mostly just want to do plain midi stuff. I can't get into all that VST autism.

>somethng is too complex for my little head to understand
>it must be autistic

exactly

based

The whole concept of using computers to produce music is autism.

Yea Forums blames autism like Reddit blames incels/t_d

>dark, grim hip-hop
>atmosphere so heavy it sucks you in like a black hole
>uses the same drum loop for almost every track
how the fuck

Attached: the-making-of-mobb-deep-the-infamous.jpg (1200x1200, 178K)

haha gotta love good ol boom bap hip hop haha
the 90s really was the golden age amirite?

>track runs slow and glitchy with FXs on
>try to freezee some tracks and Reaper crashes during every attempt at freezing, probably because of RAM
Just fuck my shit up

That was me. I ended up buying the MXL604.

huh?

>REAPER IS JUST AS GOOD GUYS
>YOU DON'T NEED TO WASTE MONEY OR GET INFECTED BY A CRACKED EXPENSIVE DAW GUYS
>I CAN DO ALL THE SAME THINGS YOU DO AND BETTER GUYS

Its a ram issue idiot. Still Reaper is lighter than any other pro daw.

>Its a ram issue idiot
It all depends on the software's memory managment.
I've had all kinds of software hang up on me because of RAM issues.
Good software goes back up after a bit.
Bad software crashes.

Woah, so this is the power of theory.

Attached: 1317916412370.jpg (257x287, 12K)

youtu.be/-_IlNbsILLE

Any advice on tagging beats for YouTube?

Why are production videos on youtube so retarded?

>instead of training our fucking ears, we put a "cheat sheet" next to the clip
>Modulation? What's that?
>The church modes ((if that) are literally the only scales we can use

Attached: tumblr_nfgu0mVLll1t06hqzo1_1280.jpg (1280x1014, 412K)

>instaud.io/3mip

This is what happens when you listen to the idiots I described in

>robot fart symphony with preset pad accompaniment
>the bell player showed up late and had his sheet upside down

The fuck is a church mode?

>56 listens in a day
If I get 100 does that mean I've "made it"?

all the scales you can get with a given major scale by starting on a different note.

youtube.com/watch?v=CnyaMb4wX8k

Exactly my point. Gtfo my /prod/ and read a book nigger.

i just recorded these vocals. are they good enough material for trimming into one final take? after pitch correction of course.

instaud.io/3mJl
instaud.io/3mJm

i was pretty confident practicing on the toilet but then i got to record and i was all shrunken and nervous at stepping over the stands and my shit on the floor. then i made the floor empty and after i finished singing the louder part at the end i was feeling more courageous and relaxed and then i recorded these two takes.

kek youre baiting but if hed read the most basic page about modes he would get it

clyp.it/1yojoqjo

We the last of a dying breed
And we don't give a fuck, so we cannot supply your needs
You stupid niggas who had said our hype is dying, please
My pockets solid, making profit off the highest tees
Bitch, merch twerk as I get on the verse, cursing
Nigga Dom so cool, I refer him in third person
Watch me get this money, I'm up when the birds chirping
Make actions, fuck rehearsing

I'm not kidding. You idiots need to grind this until you can get close to a perfect score. Be sure to select every interval except the unison. Be sure to select ascending, descending and chord. Be sure to maximize the range of the instrument.

musictheory.net/exercises/ear-interval

fuck off n*gger

unison too

>are they good enough
>after pitch correction
no they're not good enough

demarcus you're the lyric poster? kek
why are you rapping about money when you're jobless dude, be sincere

No, I'm serious. This is the absolute bare minimum of what it takes to be a serious musician.

>why are you rapping about money when you're jobless dude, be sincere
it's Domo's verse from Rusty. I was actually supposed to spend all day today writing lyrics but my sister didn't go to work and I legitimately don't even know where to start with writing. I have some stuff I can write about, but I can't get it out and I have no concrete musical ideas. Does anyone else have the problem where when they write lyrics the write it like they're writing lyrics instead of just writing? I wish I could write lyrics more naturally, like I'm having a direct one-on-one conversation with someone instead of writing towards a hypothetical audience.

I'm gonna start getting more into theory soon-ish.

true nigger music.

Its not theory. Its being able to fucking HEAR! Right now you're trying to cook without even having a sense of smell.

>inb4 "food analogy"

Attached: 0023ae9885da145f03d00d.jpg (900x604, 93K)

>The Coarse knob ranges from 0.5 to 48. A setting of 1 causes the operator to play the note input via a MIDI controller, and 2-48 sets the pitch to the next note up the harmonic series.

>By clicking this box, the Coarse knob changes to Frequency and the Fine knob changes to Multiplier. Frequency sets the pitch of the operator, which will not change regardless of the note played. The synth offers a range of 10-2000 Hz for the fixed frequency.

Multiplier multiplies the number set by the Frequency knob to determine the final pitch of the operator’s output. This knob can be set to 0, 0.001, 0.01, 0.1, 1, and 10. With the combination of these two knobs, we’re able to set the output of an operator to anywhere between 0.01 Hz and 20 kHz.

I don't get it. (It's about Ableton's Operator)

i wasnt hearing my voice well because of the headphones. i made a new (3rd) take with one ear off and it's better intonated.

Every note corresponds to a frequency (for example A4 is 440 Hz).
If the Coarse knob is at 1, then when you press A4 the synth is going to play a sound with a fundamental frequency at 440 Hz.
If the Coarse knob is at 0.5, it's gonna play a sound at 220 Hz.
If it's at 2, it's gonna play it at 880 Hz.
The Fine knob just changes it very slightly so you can get more precise values.

But if you click on the Fixed button these knobs get replaced with two new knobs:
>the Freq knob
Sets the frequency the synth is gonna play, regardless of the key you press
>the Multi knob
Takes whatever number the Freq knob is set at and multiplies it by whatever number it (the Multi knob) is set at.

Is it clear now?

>i wasnt hearing my voice well because of the headphones
idc learn your gear and stop trying to correct with software

you missed the second part being about fixed mode. completely different

in fm, doubled ratos=octaves. 1 2 4; 1.5 3 6 etc. fine basically fine tunes between an octave to give you notes in between since course doesn't let you type in decimals.

man fm8 sure is great. operator is very capable but it's kind of annoying to work with.... fm8 too though. god damn we need a new fm synth

Just tried this shit and I don't know any of those intervals by ear, is this normal?

kill yourself you annoying prick. i just said i realized that and done another take with an ear off/quieter montiors.

yes and it can be corrected in a matter of months.

i would start with only octaves, perfect fifths, and major thirds then add once you get those down

ah okay I didn't know you could customize, thanks

jeez sammy i never even insult you like that or tell you to kill yourself wtf

i listened to every take and you still have big pitch problems, don't get all pissy just because somebody points it out

you didnt listen to the third one

lol okay
why the fuck would you even ask if you weren't going to listen to anybody

should I make a BEATSTARS or TRAKTRAIN or something
how the fuck do I get a rapper's attention

You shout WORLDSTAR 3 times in front of a mirror at 4:20 to summon a nigger.
9 times out of 10 the nigger will be a rapper himself, 1 time he'll be a producer that you'll have to defeat, and 1 time he'll have rapper friends he'll introduce you to as long as you pretend to not notice him stealing your parent's shit from around the house.
That's what Metro Boomin told me.

>clyp.it/3lwrl05q

Lol, wtf. This feels like some music that would, accompany a youtube play in 2006.

Attached: 105361602-288-k690377.jpg (288x450, 17K)

>yo whyte boi! drop muh niggas a fire beat
What do you "drop" Yea Forums?

youtube.com/watch?v=2XyhHVCPRCQ

/prod/ in a nutshell.

how big tho

Assuming I wanted to produce music that sounded like
youtube.com/watch?v=8xs5aoJTMwQ
or
youtube.com/watch?v=pvh-ieuM8yg
What software would you guys recommend? I read the general although I can't tell what instruments are being used in these two example songs besides regular instruments

>since I have depression and don't listen to any music at all

youtube.com/watch?v=3w-yE2cpNrk

Attached: ellroy3.jpg (640x480, 34K)

>vocaroo.com/i/s1UALirpjJPX

not really production. go to /gg/

Attached: 1551039584626.jpg (960x940, 322K)

It's not that I don't want to enjoy things. It's that I can't enjoy things because I'm in a very bad mood most of the time.
I still download music and put albums in the backlog, in hope of one day being able to enjoy things again.

i cant tell if i am not as bad or if i just cant admit to myself that i am

Audionews singups are open friends :) act fast

What's it do?

That's only up to you to assess.

I should also add that my problem isn't really the depression, but the mix of depression, anxiety, and severe anger issues (the biggest problem).
I spend my days wanting to have temper tantrums because as soon as something bothers me even a little bit, I get into a chain reaction where I go through the source of each problem that caused that bothersome thing until I get to the root problem and by that time it's impossible to stop, but I force myself to stay calm and keep everything inside most of the time.
This added to the constant chest pain from severe anxiety (diagnosed and got prescribed medication that I'm not taking) and the constant underlying sadness from having given up on life and having no hope of ever getting out of this situation.
I don't enjoy anything and spend my days trying to distract myself from real life so I can try and concentrate on studying music production (which is impossible otherwise).

You decide if you're as bad as this or not.

1-3-5-7-2(with pitch shifted r&b sample hook)-1-3-5-7

best torrents communtiy for audio tools. use a throwaway password cause they email you your login in plain text

get a job, how old are you

25 and I can't get a job because the only things I can do (because I'm a high school dropout with no work experience) are impossible for me due to severe health issues.
Said health issues are the second most depressing thing in my life, the first being not being able to have a job IRL (which is why I'm learning music production, which is something I can do at home, at least until I get to a point where my skills can get me a job).

Sammy stop talking to yourself.

Pls help /prod/ i'm fucking garbage and my creativity is lacking these days. I wrote this in a few hours and I literally can't think of anything else to do, this happens with everything I write. I could just copy the same motif and add a couple dynamic changes but that feels like a fucking cop-out I feel like it needs entirely new sections but I don't know how to go about doing that organically all the music I like have weird changes that can sound pretty jarring.

clyp.it/21xoa1oh

Make a countermelody to your countermelody then counter that counter and make all your sections twice the duration.

im not a dropout

is this a DeMarcus?

thank you, it's so simple. But it just adds complexity. Honestly i'm ashamed i didn't think of that

No lmal thank got I'm not that low yet.

>lmao*

Sorry, typo.

did i get the lows and subs right?
instaud.io/3mLB

>Multiplier
Hey that's me! M-Multiplieeer. . .

Attached: autistic youtuber.jpg (742x736, 105K)

Stop making fun of /ourguy/

He might be /yourguy/ but this is nu-/prod/ and /ourguy/ is DeMarcus!

Attached: big smug suit frog.png (1000x1000, 77K)

/r/ a lightweight multiband gate for me to gate my kick's lows

What makes you think you're any better than me

what pitch correction vst can pitch correct vocals on a single mic guitar + vocal recording

how's the bass guitar' EQ
instaud.io/3mLW

The fact that I don't spend my time crying over myself and telling strangers that I want to die every other day, and instead try to put as much effort as possible into not bringing myself down.

Also, it was a joke. Overall I'm most likely much worse than you mentally (but not in mindset) and physically.

what health issues

>and physically.
I'm 5'4".

It's pretty rare and with archives being online potentially forever, I don't want to risk people who know me finding my posts in the future (either from google or from searching the archives), so I'd prefer not to say it.
All I can say is that it makes most normal every day activities unbearable but it's manageable if I stay at home and limit what I do to the things that aren't affected by it.

is it like bone pain

I'm 6 foot but my illnesses make me basically handicapped (even if you wouldn't be able to tell from a picture), so I'd much rather be short than this.

oh wow
sorry

>Find a beat I didn't finish
>"This actually isn't bad why didn't I finish it"
>Finish it
>Realize I finished it and saved it under a different name two weeks ago

Which one do you think sounds better, /prod/?

clyp.it/jimdjgab
clyp.it/ocs1ucga

No, it's mainly two. One is a psychosomatic response to stress (which in turn gives me more stress, worsening the condition), and one is an autoimmune disease.

Both are technically not diseases but symptoms of some problem that is ally impossible to find and/or cure, so for all intents and purposes they're incurable.

Don't feel sorry. There's much worse.
At least I still get to shitpost here.

yo this is one of your better beats my man

My dt 770 pros have a weird problem since yesterday where the right side is completely off when I start using them and then it eventually comes back but much quieter than the left side. Anyone know what this might be?

>At least I still get to shitpost here.
That's nice if that's enough for you.

Thank you. Which one do you think is better though? I slightly think the newer one is, but I'm not sure.

THE SELLER CANCELED THE MXL 604 PURCHASE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>That's nice if that's enough for you.
Shitposting here is all a man needs.

Aye, I be no man then.

what about the behringer c4

Attached: Screenshot_36.jpg (257x467, 12K)