elemantraband.bandcamp.com/track/skin-walker
elemantraband.bandcamp.com/track/cute-things
elemantraband.bandcamp.com/track/to-know-better
elemantraband.bandcamp.com/track/i-took-that
asters.bandcamp.com
soundcloud.com/a_s_t_e_r_s/penrose-networks
rateyourmusic.com/artist/asters
sundriedtomatoes.bandcamp.com/
popspirit.bandcamp.com/album/marked-with-a-fence?fbclid=IwAR2a68LVSmDMJ2sddAOLD_Ybjs76TK6lKF7-NTihJ6xKnk1jSYX6DyvL2Co
elemantraband.bandcamp.com/album/nature-trash-ep
open.spotify.com/artist/2FFGdfgWcAJ8VeDnCwmLvd?si=dfZ2p6RSTzi6XYpNKakJiA
deicide.bandcamp.com
slavebeaverrevolt.bandcamp.com/album/myopic
youtu.be/hIfcqT5_d9w
crystalcage.bandcamp.com/album/ii
soundcloud.com/crystal-cage/sets/ccii
relaxersystem.bandcamp.com/music
music.businesscasual.biz/album/arctic-circuitry
ovxx.bandcamp.com/
orchestraofpioneers.bandcamp.com
open.spotify.com/artist/5GW3bt2D7aqhOUS1YaolBO
droopies.bandcamp.com/
droopies.bandcamp.com/yum
droopies.bandcamp.com/merch
lightsourceofficial.bandcamp.com/album/light-source-vol-1-vanity-lights
grimstacey.bandcamp.com/album/im-not-sad-im-just-tired
soundcloud.com/grimstacey
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

hey guys respond to this if you make prog rock

calebchase.bandcamp.com/

>slowcore, bedroom folk, ambient pop

Attached: a3655670271_16.jpg (700x700, 93K)

danielgillett.bandcamp.com/track/piano-and-double-bass-duet-in-f-major
>simple little duet for double bass and piano
>classical/baroque
>jazz(?)
>third stream(?)
>forgive my double bass bowing skills

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Attached: spirits west.png (1600x1600, 3.69M)

esp1.bandcamp.com/releases

>experimental trap
>techno/gabba
>harsh noise

Attached: room 217.jpg (1400x1400, 847K)

Crushed-velvet.bandcamp.com
>dream pop
>trip hop
>post-punk

Attached: 1547971647828.png (500x517, 145K)

shye1.bandcamp.com/album/woolgatherers-pond
>ambient pop
>folktronica
>electroacoustic

codes redeem here shye1.bandcamp.com/yum
mjq9-xe2w
f9ru-e3s4
l2lx-uwha
cvep-v4pb
if none of them are working let me know and i'll give new ones :)

would be cool if u rated it
rateyourmusic.com/release/album/shye/woolgatherers-pond/

Attached: lowres cover.png (719x719, 958K)

Yo that'm kinda slaps user

thank you friend
you can call me daniel

elemantraband.bandcamp.com/album/to-know-better

>shoegaze
>post punk
>indie
>FFO: The Smashing Pumpkins, Ride, Built To Spill, The Cure, Dinosaur Jr

AVAILABLE ON ALL STREAMING PLATFORMS: if you're a spotify user, save some of our music and follow us! Spotify uses algorithms based on follows/streams/saves to decide who they put on their playlists. These playlists have MASSIVE reaches and expose artists to countless new listeners. So, take 6 seconds and help out a fellow Yea Forumssician :)

open.spotify.com/artist/30cstQS8jxG42BPQ3beYin

Attached: To Know Betterr.jpg (1400x1400, 354K)

You are a bitch for putting smashing pumpkins like that this doesn’t even slap

Dreamy

thanks hunny, buy my track

pepsisthisbe.bandcamp.com/album/amber

>Lofi/sound collagey 4 song EP
>3rd track is composed of mostly asmr samples

Attached: amber.jpg (2936x2936, 3.15M)

I used the first code after having a listen, great stuff user, thanks!

seasidetapes.bandcamp.com/album/its-2018-and-i-dont-feel-too-good

> dream pop
> garage rock
> conceptual uni EP

big good

Attached: IMG_5318.jpg (2448x2448, 956K)

you only listened to the featured song then. Listen to these if you want pumpkins riffage:

elemantraband.bandcamp.com/track/skin-walker

elemantraband.bandcamp.com/track/cute-things

elemantraband.bandcamp.com/track/to-know-better

elemantraband.bandcamp.com/track/i-took-that

Tell me those don't "slap"

asters.bandcamp.com
soundcloud.com/a_s_t_e_r_s/penrose-networks
>ambient house
>vaporgaze
>breakbeat

rate me if ur cool
rateyourmusic.com/artist/asters

codes aren’t working but I’ll gladly rate on rym when you post more
gorgeous tune man, washes of beauty
great variety of sound, I love fuck fuck fuck’s transitions from nightcore to doo my drone and then back again via some southern hip hop ? crazy shit, the levels are a little uneven though I recommend some compression

Attached: 55FE6D42-7F6C-48F6-8F54-7B817685DE14.jpg (1892x1892, 480K)

Love this track

user, I...
I don’t know what to say. These songs just do not slap. I suggest removing the pumpkins from your influence list. Built to spill covers the bases

sundriedtomatoes.bandcamp.com/

jazzy ambient prog

Attached: a2627039626_10.jpg (1200x1200, 111K)

They slap

damn, man. I don't honestly think i can write a more pumpkins song than Skin Walker or Cute Things without Billy literally fucking suing me lol

Plus, all 4 of those songs riff pretty damn hard. They aren't our best songs (well maybe skin walker is up there) but cmon, they rock pretty hard. plus, none of those songs sound even remotely close to Built To Spill. did you listen to them?

thanks user

Have you ever heard built to spill

goodie

>New 4 song EP
>Indie rock/pop and slowcore
>For fans of The Velvet Underground, Duster, NMH, and the Eels
>I’m the drummer :^)
popspirit.bandcamp.com/album/marked-with-a-fence?fbclid=IwAR2a68LVSmDMJ2sddAOLD_Ybjs76TK6lKF7-NTihJ6xKnk1jSYX6DyvL2Co

Attached: markedwithafence.jpg (700x700, 51K)

Yes. We have plenty of songs that sound similar to BTS, they are a massive influence on us. But, you're honestly telling me any of the 4 songs I linked here sound like BTS?

If you want music from us that sounds like BTS, here ya go.

elemantraband.bandcamp.com/album/nature-trash-ep

Listen to track 1, A Cut Above and track 3 Little Heart, both have BTS all over em

My band just released our first EP. We are available on a couple sites so take your pick. Also, here are some social media links. If you follow us that would be such a huge help.

>bandcamp
firebrandva.bandcamp.com
>facebook
fb.me/firebrandva
>spotify
open.spotify.com/artist/2FFGdfgWcAJ8VeDnCwmLvd?si=dfZ2p6RSTzi6XYpNKakJiA
>instagram
instagram.com/firebrandva

>post-hardcore
>emo
>elements of metal?
>for fans of la dispute, defeater, touché amoré, movements

I would appreciate any feedback or criticism. I just want us to get better.

RECS:

Whoops, here's some artwork

Attached: IMG_20190224_174328_602.jpg (1800x1800, 1.98M)

I’ll be honest. I’m only going hard on this because of the smashing pumpkins thing. It’s a misleading thing to put, especially when the pumpkins have such a unique quality to their work. Whether its the floating spirituality on gish, the nostalgic sadness and focused youth rage of siamese dream and mellon collie, or the world-weary culmination of these on adore and machina, its always pumpkins. And it rubbed me the wrong way to expect something in the ballpark and to get...not that. I’m being realistic here. If someone told me about a band that sounded “like deftones” then out on a tool record, i would be just as disappointed. Maybe I need to listen again, but I just don’t see the pumpkin-ness there. If you ever put out a 28 song tour-de-fource, get in touch with me and I’ll check it out. I may even buy a cd cooy of it.

no problem, thanks for giving it a listen! :)
oh i think they all got used then, heres a few more
g72f-3cla
3wlv-ch5b
5pp6-x52w

Fagcore guy posting recs again lol
Listen guy, we're done with recs here so shove it

No one fucking cares dude

listen man, you literally won't find a bigger pumpkins fan than myself. For Christ's sake I play the Fender American Billy Corgan Signature Stratocaster. All of our records releases have that guitar all over it. My and our biggest influence is the pumpkins. I own every thing billy has ever put out, in physical form (minus Machina 2 and Ogilala).

Having said that, I'm not just gonna write a song that sounds literally identicle to Here's To The Atom Bomb, Soma, The Chimera, or Here Is No Why. Ya know? Besides being an unoriginal hack, that's illegal. You can clearly hear the pumpkins influence in our work. In our live shows we often cover a pumpkins tune, too. If you're a big pumpkins fan, I'm sure you can find something to like in us.

I completely understand where you're coming from though. I love the pumpkins and if someone said they sound like them, id be skeptical as well. But just know im not some dick who heard Siamese Dream and was like "oh boy! big muffs!". I hope you take an honest listen to our music, because if you like BTS and the pumpkins you'll enjoy our stuff. all of it is on spotify :)

holy shit shut the fuck up

I care. Because I’m sick of you no-point, indistinguishable bandcamp apes pretending like there’s a reason here for anyone to really give a shit about you. You can post your music all you want, but it’ll always be derivative. The fact that these guys have so ardently defended the influence other bands have on them just proves that. Nobody should be proud of deliberately trying to coattail off another artist, especially not when you’re in a scene where memorability and originality plays such a crucial role.

i thought you were the one who literally said we don't sound like the pumpkins. Every artist is influenced by something, that's why you decide to play music. Plus there's tons of talented artists in these threads, man. you just seem upset

I’m just bored. You guys are alright i might buy a tape. Which would you say is the best album

this has been a wild roller coaster ride.

The best album? Well, "To Know Better" is our most recent, so I'd probably say that. That album is certainly our most 'original' and has by far and away the best production. But, people really seemed to like "Foreign Breath". It kind of took off on its own. But, its a bit more lo-fi and less focused. I suppose i'd recc "To Know Better"

Is the cd a gatefold jawn like pic related or a single pocket

Attached: 3407F48C-8830-42AC-9DE9-B2F50E0F9837.jpg (800x767, 67K)

depends on the album. "To Know Better" is just a single sleeve that can't be opened. the CD just slides in the slit. "Foreign Breath" is handmade by me and it opens up. similar to the cd case on the bottom in the picture you posted.

"To Know Better" is not handmade, we had them made and duplicated. so the quality is def better but it isnt as sentimental i suppose

shuuuuuuuuut the fuck up

Your vocalist has a liam gallagher quality to his voice which is interesting

haven't heard that one before, that's cool

I'm gonna go to bed, it was a nice chat we've had. Sorry to for bothering you.

If you end up buying a CD or tape, I'll ship it out this weekend :)

wow this thread died quicker than my marriage haha

Technical question from a not yet bandcamp user:
How does the streaming in the app works? I read somewhere if I bought an album or track I can stream it. But does the buy amount matter? Do I get streaming rights for my app if I buy an album for 0.01$ in name your own price? Or is there a minimum limit?

deicide.bandcamp.com

Attached: 0007309921_100.png (385x172, 45K)

you can listen without buying, the buying is for downloading, buy amount does not matter

hey i downloaded your album in another thread few days ago. its really cool, love your style, very unique (i will blast this on my next shroom trip :3)

Those has really poor drum sound.

Are you sure? In the bandcamp blog it is implied you only get to stream music that you bought:

*Bandcamp is not a download store, and we very much embrace the convenience of streaming. When you buy music on Bandcamp, whether that’s in digital or physical form (30% of sales on Bandcamp are for vinyl and other merchandise), you not only get the pleasure of knowing you’re supporting the artist in a direct and transparent way, you also get instant, unlimited streaming of that music via our free apps for Android and iOS, as well as an optional, high-quality download. Your purchase is about direct support, ownership and access, whether that access takes the form of a stream, download, or both. So please consider joining us in never using “streaming” as shorthand for “subscription-based music.” The former is an inevitable technological shift, the latter is an unproven business model.

Also when clicking on the buying option on any album it's stated "Includes unlimited streaming via the free Bandcamp app, plus high-quality download in MP3, FLAC and more."

I did encounter tracks before that I could only listen to a few times in the browser and after that it got blocked with a message that says that further listening is only allowed if I purchase the track.

oh wait do you use mobile? I only use my laptop for bandcamp, maybe its different. when you upload songs you can choose the number of times someone can play your song before they have to buy it, including not letting them hear it all without buying, most users let you listen a lot of times before you have to buy, but once you buy it you get a digital copy (wav, tiff, mp3) and no listening limit

theres a play limit for people who havent bought/downloaded it. maxes at 100 plays
thanks! have fun with it :)

slavebeaverrevolt.bandcamp.com/album/myopic

>synthwave
>ost
>chillout

Attached: Myopic.jpg (1500x1500, 190K)

ᚲᚱᛃᛋᛏᚨᛚ ᚲᚨᚷᛖ

New Album 2019
youtu.be/hIfcqT5_d9w
crystalcage.bandcamp.com/album/ii
soundcloud.com/crystal-cage/sets/ccii

New Track 2019 2
youtu.be/daqSCpeBdpQ

Attached: a0738072328_10.jpg (1182x1200, 208K)

bump

relaxersystem.bandcamp.com/music

>psychedelic electro prog rock
>the guys from Pat Carney's side project "Drummer" after he went back to The Black Keys

Attached: a0996965570_16.jpg (700x700, 253K)

bump

relax you fucking dumb ass

theneondreamer.bandcamp.com

>chill synth/vaporwave
>ambient
>cozy
>have some tapes left if you really enjoy it

Attached: 52605539_773599276349229_486419258318782464_n.jpg (1920x1072, 153K)

Hehe bandcamp heheheheh

music.businesscasual.biz/album/arctic-circuitry

Attached: electrcspctr.jpg (316x315, 24K)

nice domain name
this is you? it's amazing.

Just published the final mix of the track on Bandcamp. Let me know what you think.

ovxx.bandcamp.com/
>alternative hip hop
>lofi trash
>sad nigga hours
>not gay jazz boombap

Attached: artworks-000113425021-7a5yo9-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 46K)

orchestraofpioneers.bandcamp.com

DROOPIES
open.spotify.com/artist/5GW3bt2D7aqhOUS1YaolBO

droopies.bandcamp.com/
>vocals drums guitars
>latest album available on cassette
free album download codes:
jq47-6fp6
6bsx-yq7y
5kwc-w7k5
redeem @ droopies.bandcamp.com/yum

reverse sound fuzz pedal
droopies.bandcamp.com/merch

Attached: b1957711818_10.jpg (1200x1200, 320K)

good stuff.

It is me! Glad you dig it, I'm going to check your stuff out after lunch yooo

lightsourceofficial.bandcamp.com/album/light-source-vol-1-vanity-lights
>experimental collective
>lofi, raw
>canada
>different styles and sounds
>sui generis
i kinda stopped posting for a couple weeks, hopefully since then we've gotten some new great regulars. excited to check everyone out.
hey this is really nice, sounds like lots of fun to play! personally i don't like the instruments being panned to each ear, but that aside it's really nice piece. would love to hear it on a better piano.
really like your sound, hope to see more releases from you! i don't know much about this stuff so i can't give much criticism, but it's really enjoyable.
love your stuff man, super eerie

Attached: received_360129504545104.jpg (694x925, 39K)

grimstacey.bandcamp.com/album/im-not-sad-im-just-tired

soundcloud.com/grimstacey

>emo
>emorevival
>soundcloudEmo
>hiphop

REC:
>ovxx.bandcamp.com/

Attached: Apex Legends Screenshot 2019.02.08 - 21.00.33.71.png (1920x1080, 3.05M)

don't rec stuff without criticism

i keep getting 2-8 pge visits without posting my page anywhere, anyone else have this happen, or am i just crazy?

i don't get any plays, so i'm thinking bots, idk how it could be anything else...