Are there any rappers or aspiring rappers on Yea Forums...

Are there any rappers or aspiring rappers on Yea Forums? Do you ever feel like you have nothing to say/write because your favorite artists have already said everything you wanted to?

Attached: jpegmafia-1244.jpg (800x415, 90K)

Get more creative faggot

what

yes but then remember literally everything ever has been said before hence why it's there to say, it's all about delivery flow and combination choice as well as enticing the other senses with descriptions etc. tapping into emotions mainly

I guess you're right, I just don't know how to differentiate myself.

I never knew feta came in giant pails like that

What are you talking about

greek flag "cheese" is clear so it's likely feta, maybe he or a bud worked at a greek restaurant & got a hook up, in brine you can keep that cheese for a long time & it'll still be good y'know,

Attached: untitled.png (560x728, 73K)

well you know what you need to learn

how to be different/stand out? I don't want to force anything.

search killy-killamonjaro or and killy- senorita

well you need to force yourself out of comfort zones and experiment and keep learning. I went a great distance to find my sound, so if you are truly and seriously inclined to making it there are steps to take..

read a lot. do things outside of your safe space to leqrn new things and convey those things in your lyrics.
as said, originality is not a thing, what differentiate you as an artist is delivery

You dumb nigger. I guarantee every idea ever has been written down by some dumb Greek nigger.
Why should that stop you?
It does't matter who does it first, it matters who has the best fucking style.

I've heard killy why are you telling me to listen to him he fucking sucks

I'm a friendless virgin NEET I don't even know what my comfort zone is or how I would move out of it

based mudslime

>I guarantee every idea ever has been written down by some dumb Greek nigger.
That's not the point.
>It does't matter who does it first, it matters who has the best fucking style.
My style will probably be close to my favorite artists, and my favorite artists have already said it.

the only one that gives a shit about that is you. you need an ego death or something. that's what did it for me lowkey. but regardless, you need to learn that know that no one gives a fuck except you and you're the only opinion that should matter (with exception to a degree loved ones) everything is of a certain relevance and when chasing your dreams your lesser opinions of yourself have no time or place in it.

>That's not the point.
You have no point, just an excuse. It doesn't even matter if somebody is technically more skilled than you, so long as you can flex that mother fucking style.
Everything else is a product of your own limited imagination, or an excuse to stop your self from really trying because if you don't really try you can't really say you failed, now can you?

if it takes this much to convince you of something like this it isn't something you should be doing then. you need to realize this shit's not a joke and it's big money to be made or you end up living at parents miserable as fuck or working dead end jobs. always wondering what if. stop being a bitch already mane

He can't say he failed if he never put in his best effort. That's his modus operandi.
Juss b u OP

What exactly is an ego death? I thought it was just like a drug trip.

I'm having a bit of trouble understanding what all your words mean together. What do you mean when you say "everything else is a product of your own limited imagination"? I wasn't talking about technical skill, but that's an interesting thing to keep in mind.

I don't need to be convinced, I just feel directionless. I don't want to imitate my favorite artists but I fear I have nothing to add or expand upon. Like you look at Logic, J. Cole, Big Sean, Childish Gambino, and Drake and they're not doing anything but making watered down versions of Kanye's music.

>He can't say he failed if he never put in his best effort.
Oh. That's what you were saying.
>Juss b u OP
I don't know who that is.

do yourself a favor bro you sound like you need a dose of mushrooms or acid desu. and you need to grow some balls. it sounds like you've been sheltered

Nah he's stuck in his head enough as it is.
Just needs to go out in life and get embarrassed a bit, and then realize it aint no thang.
It's slightly pathetic.

EVERY PERSON IS A MASTERPIECE YOUR ART CAN ONLY TRY TO REACH THE FULLEST POTENTIAL OF EXPRESSING "YOU"

THAT DOESNT MEAN MAKE MUSIC ABOUT YOURSELF BUT MUSIC THAT COMMUNICATES "YOU"

ONLY THEN YOU WILL YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO CONTRIBUTE TO MUSIC

I haven't really had any friends since elementary school, and I've never had a job. I've been on Yea Forums since I was 11 and I'm 20 now.

I'm always embarrassed at all times.

>THAT DOESNT MEAN MAKE MUSIC ABOUT YOURSELF BUT MUSIC THAT COMMUNICATES "YOU"
whoa. I'm gonna write that down. How do I figure out who I am though?

>I'm always embarrassed at all times.
Why live? Life is embarrassing who cares.
Go skateboard and eat shit in front of some hot girls you wanted to impress, then you'll see the absurdity of your embarrassment.

DEMARCUS, STOP THE FUCKING SELF PITY WHAT THE FUCK

just fucking work and stop bitching, it's that simple. if you have nothing to say go live life and get shit to say. draw inspiration or think about shit. listening to you is so fucking agitating sometimes

I feel like you're talking to me in Jodorowsky scenes. What's absurd about embarrassment? I should watch a Jodorowsky movie.
I'm fat, ugly, and short and people walk around with little computers in their pockets. Embarrassment is forever in the Internet age, and even without internet social stigma has always existed. I feel like none of that has to do with your point, but I really hate myself.

I am agitating, yes. Everybody agrees. I agree. You agree. My family agrees. My "friends" agree even though they won't admit it to me.
>if you have nothing to say go live life
Doesn't living life involve being with other people? I don't have anyone to do anything with and while going back to school might make me feel something I know it'd be a bad idea in the long run. I'm anti-school and getting a job is a lot more difficult than it should be. So I don't have money to "live life" either. And I think I've been disassociating.

>What's absurd about embarrassment
The fact that everyone probably feels embarrassment on some level AT LEAST once a day. Why would it stop you from doing something?
You're making excuses. If you wanted life to be better you'd just shut up, apply for a job, go to school, or do literally anything.
Embarrassment is not the excuse.
You're just kind of useless because you probably had no direction in life from a young age, kind of your dads fault probably.
So either SHUT THE FUCK UP AND DO SOMETHING
or
SHUT THE FUCK UP AND DO NOTHING
Either one is your choice so you can not complain.

>Doesn't living life involve being with other people?
no lol. i too am a friendless neet with depression and dissociating bullshit brainfog. guess what i don't write about???? normie stuff like hanging out with friends and love and having a job or normal views on life. it's addiction, lonliness, internet culture, books movies videos games, science ............ dude there's a lot of stuff that has to interest you. listen to more music? maybe a lot of rap is just literal story telling and personal experience but it doesn't have to be. like at all. it doesn't even have to make sense.

Why would it have anything to do with my dad?
>Why would it stop you from doing something?
It's not.

Epigenetics retard.
It is stopping you clearly. Just keep crying to your self bitch boy.

>dude there's a lot of stuff that has to interest you.
Movies/filmmaking, but I don't even really have the focus or care to get through movies anymore.
>maybe a lot of rap is just literal story telling and personal experience but it doesn't have to be. like at all. it doesn't even have to make sense.
I know it doesn't need to but I really dislike most of the rap that's just random shit stringed together and focuses on the technique. My favorite artists are the ones who talk about their personal experiences. But I guess even Tyler and Earl kind of shitposted lyrics in the beginning. Can I have a link to your music? I'm interested in hearing it.
>normie stuff like hanging out with friends and love and having a job or normal views on life.
Maybe I'm struggling because I underestimated how much I like pop rap.

you really just need to cut this self loathing negativity victim shit out and just make music that sounds good to you and I guarantee unless you truly, truly are autistic, someone, somewhere will fuck with it.

Write about being oppressed or some shit. Victim market is a boomin

>Epigenetics
I read what this but I still don't get what you're implying

>Are there any rappers or aspiring rappers on Yea Forums?
Yes

>Do you ever feel like you have nothing to say/write because your favorite artists have already said everything you wanted to?
Absolutely not. First of all, Rap is a very urban genre. I think there are definitely a lot of subjects I can explore that others never explored. Rap is a mature genre now, and we can't limit ourselves to a description of urban/ghetto life. There are definitely subjects you can explore that others didn't especially in this specific genre of music.

You can make Rap music that, instead of being urban-centric, focus on rural life, on a culture outside of the West, on History, on video games,etc... There are many territories to be exploited. You don't even have to take inspiration from real life, you can literally invent new worlds

Hamilton is a good example of Rap music that doesn't focus on urban life-style but still manage to be of acceptable quality and not cringe at all.

Also, stop thinking about the text alone. Rap is full of unexplored territories, not only when it comes to the subject matter, but also when it comes to flow. There are so many ways you can put syllables and rhymes on top of the beat to create and express different emotions that were never done before, and there are so many ways for so many forms of beats(for example, 4/4 is not a very experimental time signature, and Rap would mature a lot if it stepped out of it). Think outside the box and express yourself.

Also :
Learn to play an instrument. I suggest drum or piano, or both. It will give you a better perspective of what you are doing

I was gonna reply with a rebuttal, but you're 100% right. Even if I write something that one person or two people might say sounds whiny I just need to focus on what I think of it or the hypothetical people that could enjoy it. Because anybody will enjoy anything.

>yeah wtf
Yeah, I'm a dumbass.
>.... check your followers.
will do. thanks.

post a song by Hamilton that's not cringe plz

I only make instrumental rap.

It's so easy to be a rapper. Even easier to be a producer.

easy no. simple yes
simple process but persistence among other things is the driving force.

Tbh, Cringe is subjective. I don't find most of the songs there cringe. Just check the album.

I suggest the songs "What Did I Miss," "The Room Where It Happens," "Hurricane," and "Non-Stop"

Nigga I am urban

It being cringe or not doesn't matter either. The play already showed rap can do other things than be boxed into its "urban" category.

Whatever you say, Mr. White Supremacist

kek, my biggest interests are rap and film as well

lol fuck niggers and nigger lovers