Rap is ruining Yea Forums

rap is ruining Yea Forums

Attached: introspective_discussion.jpg (1600x5032, 913K)

Yea Forums was ruined the minute it was created

Imagine spending an hour-plus of your life making this abomination

Based/redpilled

You actually spent time making that, huh?

RAP is ruining black people too.

Don't think that Camus ever talked to Fantano about Hip Hop, in fact, he died multiple decades before either existed. OP, I know you're trying to make a point but this is just goddamn inaccurate, and you should be goddamn ashamed of yourself, you son of a gun!

i completely hate rap and the culture surrounding it but holy fucking shit op's picture is so retarded
at least use something other than ms paint my dude

so its retarded because it uses mspaint?

its one of the reasons why i think that
other reasons include getting political for no reason, generalization of all rap musicians (including ignoring the fact that there are white rappers), and thinking that the obvious shitposty thread about favourite will smith songs is unironic

The generalizations in this picture are ridiculous lol if you think no rapper produces their own songs, that all rap lyrics are incredibly simple, that no rapper possesses any technical skill, or that Yea Forums was ever good, you're fucking retarded

Attached: 94E90D23-3394-4439-BA30-CBA9CA02F98C.jpg (747x1166, 149K)

fucking amazing edit

mama-say-mama-sa-mama-cosa
OP quit playin' knock it off
you're not Quentin.

Camus you're my hero but this is 2019 and I'm not going to roll my boulder up the stairs, I'm going to roll it into an elevator playing post-avant-jazzcore and save myself the trouble of arguing with idiots who listen to less intelligent music than me.

>True masters of black music like Bill Evans

Yeah, this is a troll

actually the rampant shitposting and the de-railing of threads is.

fuck that shit, OP probably can't even play jazz or classical in any form
I hang out with cats and half the time we're driving to gigs they put on trap because "it's hot"

>I hang out with cats

Attached: nerd.jpg (515x385, 26K)

all those "thoughtful" criticisms in the first panel apply equally well to rock music

>I hang out with cats

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 207K)