Why are mostly black, white and asian artists talked about here?

Why are mostly black, white and asian artists talked about here?

Where's our representation?

Attached: Mexicuck.jpg (1030x601, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aHUz9dR3gwg
youtu.be/ga5Bo4YdgH4
youtu.be/HHpfPgOq1Io
youtu.be/Vrvb1Im4KJk
youtu.be/EF0miVDHdGc
youtu.be/s2E9AXJozGw
youtu.be/FwZTgDjRLM0
youtu.be/LuIP3u6_qhI
youtu.be/c_wXFfLH_VM
youtu.be/2KnLlm4SoqE
youtube.com/watch?v=F1hXzq_wX1Y
youtu.be/wRo3sd9sv-E
youtube.com/watch?v=qOp2SOn-7nY
youtube.com/watch?v=X-Xqqwa4o-E
youtube.com/watch?v=mqnbxKUXfSg
youtube.com/watch?v=wsM3CTp8Hfg
youtube.com/watch?v=EYjCzNoIjxA
youtube.com/watch?v=LWSAEGMPXT8
youtube.com/watch?v=EXO1BRrCimc
youtu.be/DGx6UXVQ208
youtu.be/MkF2ThDr7BQ
youtu.be/cG6e6eS2U94
youtube.com/watch?v=jsVRj7VvfWc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

shut up spic

Make some good music then?

here's your representation, bro

Attached: 69.jpg (1280x1280, 190K)

Thanks, man.

I feel better now.

youtube.com/watch?v=aHUz9dR3gwg
The Warning
3 cute girls and good ol rock n roll

Now is your chance. Give me some good Hispanic artists besides Ritchie Valens and Santana

Juan Son/Porter

I already postedThey are passionate musicians, not willing to stoop to the whims of studios. Fact!

im pretty sure everyone in sweet trip is a spic

Attached: a2820509001_10.jpg (1200x1200, 500K)

Mexican monkeys have contributed nothing to music except for lame-ass folk. Your South American colinguals are 100x more talented than you. Deal with it Pablo

Attached: IMG_4712.jpg (1199x800, 100K)

B E A N E D

We all love Mars Volta shut up

>my mongrels are better than your mongrels
pathetic

Mexican Chad here bringing enlightenment
youtu.be/ga5Bo4YdgH4
Juan Gabriel-Hasta que te conocí live performance. Gives me the vibes I get when I listen to prog rock. Slow burner in the beginning, be patient, the whole song is beautiful. Highlights for bitches with no patience: 2 minute mark is a beautiful change. Around 4:30-5:00 mark drums come in, for idiots who just NEED a drum best in their music. Listen to it all tho
youtu.be/HHpfPgOq1Io
Pegasso-chapoteando
Feeling I get is the same when listening to psychedelic shit. It's a cumbia, They created their own style called cumbia Pegassera which is Chad as fuark to listen to. Artist similar are toppaz, Rigo Tovar I guess, and fuck it look other artists up
youtu.be/Vrvb1Im4KJk
Chad corrido
youtu.be/EF0miVDHdGc
For rock fags

lmao this is all shit

complains about lack of discussion, doesn't post links

Follow in the footsteps of Robert Rodriguez, and the guy that made the game Guacamelee, make your own threads about Mexican musicians

youtu.be/s2E9AXJozGw

they're all filipino

our music sucks amigo...

Continued
youtu.be/FwZTgDjRLM0
For dudes who just NEED a waifu (y'all are low test as fuck, waifu's is gay shit) but fuck it if you need one, at least get one with a fat ass. This is Selena Quintanilla, she's also dead as hell so you have no chance anyway. Song is another lit cumbia. You could argue that it's not Mexican since she's from Texas too I guess but fuxk it bro whatever
youtu.be/LuIP3u6_qhI
For pop listeners, 80s style. Nice song by Joan Sebastian.
youtu.be/c_wXFfLH_VM
Another good Joan song, might recognize if you watched NARCOS: Mexico
youtu.be/2KnLlm4SoqE
Mexican jazz, I don't really listen to Mexicans for jazz and this band also wasn't really known for jazz, more guitar based music. This song is beautiful though

Here
Mexican hardcore

Attached: BC05BC43-0E52-49E8-A061-9AE00041DB02.jpg (472x472, 85K)

This is the nigga who's girl got stolen by a 5'4 Manlet Mexican with pointy boots and a long dick

no mames q asco :v esa madre ni es hardcore es pura kk :v

Hispanic artists, specifically Hispanic rock musicians, often get mixed in with white ones. Zach De La Rocha, Claudio from Coheed and Cambria, the dude from At The Drive-In, etc.

Look at this fool replying to the post after two minutes calling music he didn't even take the time to listen to shit. Tsk tsk tsk, mu back at it again with their pleb normie attitude

youtube.com/watch?v=F1hXzq_wX1Y

>essential listening for when you waiting at Home Depot to jump into the truck of a gringo and help build something for a few dollars

youtu.be/wRo3sd9sv-E
Beautiful song, beautiful performance, beautiful camera work

Don't worry dawg I love you

metal machine music by lou reed

Deftones are the best Hispanic band
Chino is half Mexican half Chinese
Stephen is half Hispanic half White
Sergio and Frank are full Hispanic

this is unironically some of the best the country has to offer. mariachi, corridos, boleros, rancheras, and some tropical are what mexico is good at. most mexican rock is fucking derivative garbage. this bullshit included. caifanes and cafe tacuba are some of the few worthwhiles.

youtube.com/watch?v=qOp2SOn-7nY

youtube.com/watch?v=X-Xqqwa4o-E

youtube.com/watch?v=mqnbxKUXfSg

youtube.com/watch?v=wsM3CTp8Hfg

youtube.com/watch?v=EYjCzNoIjxA
(not mexican but almost)

youtube.com/watch?v=LWSAEGMPXT8

youtube.com/watch?v=EXO1BRrCimc

White Bois in the thread rn youtu.be/DGx6UXVQ208

WHITE BOOOOIS

youtu.be/MkF2ThDr7BQ
youtu.be/MkF2ThDr7BQ
youtu.be/MkF2ThDr7BQ

eres de /ñu/? porque si sí deberías regresar ahí a hacer threads sobre lo mucho que te encantaría tragarle la verga al Bad Bunny

There's a mexican band called Lorelle Meets The Obsolete and they just realeased one of the best albums of 2019 so far

Attached: a3658756159_2.jpg (350x350, 31K)

IDK what the fuck you just said but me being a Mexican CHAD means that I also don't speak Spanish like some fag

Wasn’t gonna bite because (especially this late in the thread) I won’t be noticed by anyone but
Listen to pic related
Mexican here
Most Mexico music does suck
But this record is flawless and Yea Forums would love it
Very eclectic

Attached: 3DC90AD4-5895-4E9C-A02E-72C8DB37EC46.jpg (500x500, 51K)

youtu.be/cG6e6eS2U94

so a 2nd generation chicano? lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=jsVRj7VvfWc

el abominacion

I love Alejandra Guzman

We don’t really make good music, but I recommend neon Indian for cool synthy shit

As a American/Mexican "Latino" myself, our music is god awful. Nobody wants to listen to Narco Polka, plus every song sounds the same.

narco polka kek

rekt

Ah, yes, blacks, whites, Asians, and Mexicans, the four races of this earth

Speak for yourself skater boy

Shit really? I always avoided that band because I'm not particularly fond of that genre of music but maybe I should check them out because I don't know many bands with Hispanic members.
What are some good songs to start with?

My two fav songs are Rosemary and Risk

this record is one of the best ever made

Luis Fonsi
Pitpull
Daddy Yankee
JLo

unironically Shakira

Let's face it "Latino Music" is uninspiring, rehashed garbage. Same simple rhythm "RA ka TAKA, RA ka TAKA" for every song, Zero Creativity.

I live in Latin America, and sadly this is true. There is some good music sure, but the VAST majority of popular music is completely unoriginal and repetitive. I know its the same in a lot of N.American/Anglo pop as well, but you can actually notice that Latin pop producers actively copy trends from elsewhere, and then every other producer copies that. There is literally no innovation, and the average pleb listener never notices.

des
pa
cito

But she went to shit.

>Re
>No El Silencio

What a shitty taste bro

Silvio Rodriguez

This

Attached: 9ee3fb70c456653f4a99615e941dd17c441db48e.jpg (640x640, 171K)

fuck that stupid mexican dude