This is really interesting imo, what do you guys think?

This is really interesting imo, what do you guys think?

Attached: a2827815398_10.jpg (1200x1200, 428K)

it had potential but overall it's nothing worth anybodys time

I haven't trusted Sacred Bones in a while. Sell me on it OP

Listened to it the other day. I liked a lot of what I heard, good gotta go back to it soon

This label has never released a good album

It pissed me off to see this described as "goth" as if goth is all about shitty plinky keyboards and naive melodies. These people listened to Love Will Tear Us Apart once and think they have a whole genre figured out. At least have the pretention to pass your shitty music off as minimal synth or something. Rappers right now are literally releasing better gothic music than actual goth revival acts

top 3 releases of the year so far

Shitty instruments mixed with very high quality instruments mixed with really strong vocals and creative songwriting = good album

I don't listen to music by non-whites or by women

It is a decent album. First half is kind of weak tho

its definitely the best pop album this year and in my top 5 so far

itsaight

need to give it few more listens
but so far i liked it a lot and it would probably be in my top 10 of the year at least for now
thanks for posting a thread aboout it cause its a good album and i havent seen it talked about here yet

she's ugly

Attached: 201809122055123012758145000.500x0.jpg (500x667, 122K)

filtered

Is this noise too?

ok incel

Attached: 201801060253133910752874206.gif (360x360, 2.29M)

no its synthpop, minimalwave, and ambient pop

I thought it was pretty good. I didn't absolutely fall in love with it, but there were some great songs on here, without a doubt.

Oh yea, and Golden Numbers is the best song/

For me. it's Under the Sun

sounds like shit

Track two pulls a Paul McCartney lyric from Uncle Albert that goes uncredited lol

"Hands across the water, hands across the sky"

This one R&B group literally took the refrain from his song Waterfalls and made it the chorus of a big song of theirs. He didn't get any credit for it and when asked by the press what he thought of it he just said "Naughty girls" classic Paul.

>sacred bones

I just listened to it and really enjoyed it, don't see why it would be called goth though. It sounds more like R&B-ish Kate Bush to me.

>He didn't get any credit for it and when asked by the press what he thought of it he just said "Naughty girls"
can't find a source for that

What are some highlights on this thing i wanna see if i like it before i waste my time