Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hRW9Qm2fQcE
youtube.com/watch?v=b52A5f0kSbg
youtube.com/watch?v=ZOoXTggzoFk
youtube.com/watch?v=IKIY7SUT-BA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

checked
i dont like post punk

i dream about showing cute girls the music i like and making them fall in love with me

i'm beginning to question whether were all actually gonna make it

and a lot more shit

My first introduction to Jack Stauber's music was through this guy's video version of the song Peppermint. Make of that what you will.

youtube.com/watch?v=hRW9Qm2fQcE

Unironically can't get myself into shoegaze and I don't know why.

America has been completely devoid of good music since the 70s. Sometimes I'll hear a song that I find interesting but nothing that'll stay with me for a long time

not a fan of mbv

kid a is the only rh album I enjoy

I've been dying lately

i don't even like music anymore because i'm too bitter about being a failed musician. i rarely listen to music anymore

my music taste primarily doesn't go further than 2000

I'm enjoying deafheaven

I feel like others confessions are always fairly mild so these threads aren't really interesting to read through.

think brawl is the best smash

it's literally pop music with noisy guitars on top of it

I love this chart

Attached: 1541426936114.jpg (1672x2084, 1018K)

Changed my mind about bladee, he’s pretty good.

I'm a krautrock/ambient/jazz kinda guy but I absolutely love the music made by Robbie Williams

I want to be raped

I am not a tourist of any genres except for Post-rock

I can't listen to any music made by John Denver because those were the records my dad would put on while he was sexually abusing me.

It really riggers my PTSD

test

i want a bf like this ;_;

Attached: 1551299556681.jpg (2341x2640, 481K)

I don't 'get' post-rock

My favorite band is Tool. Also I love rap.

in fact, sometimes i do feel insecure for liking things.
also macro photography is the only kind of photography that doesn't suck

I really don't like Swans and i only listened to like a handfull of songs and half of To Be Kind, but to up my music credibility i always add some Swans album to my favourite charts so people take me more seriously

Yea Forums is in the top 3 most homosexual blue boards on Yea Forums
up there with Yea Forums and Yea Forums

When i'm really enjoying a record when it just comes out, but critics like pitchfork and fantano give it bad reviews, it really does influence my enjoyment of that album in a negative way.

I really wished this didn't happen

i dislike about 80% of rap albums i've heard.
the writing's on the wall > trout mask replica
i unironically believe dream pop/shoegaze is the greatest genre ever
radiohead is overrated
mariah carey isfar more talented than about 98% of the music industry
the love below > aquemini
the beatles are unlistenable
volta > medúlla

I own almost all Scooter albums as original first pressings. I also got most of the golden era Scooter CD-singles too.

I fucking hate music

I like dua lipa and i think she makes good music

Attached: BE39697C-0B45-45A4-BB7A-FB34ED37E47B.jpg (678x452, 14K)

What rap albums have you heard ? I know a bit of hiphop so I can give you good recs

based

i use to hate playboi carti so much but now i understand why hes a god. it clicked.

I’m the user who made the Talk Talk thread that was stickied on Monday. I rarely listen to Talk Talk and I’ve never even listened to Mark’s solo Material (even though I recommended anons to do so in the OP, heh). I also don’t even like Talk Talk that much. I was always underwhelmed by Spirit of Eden and Laughing Stock. I just wanted to see one of my threads become a sticky.

Attached: 6D1DDEE3-8035-4AC3-9BF2-390702A78CCC.jpg (800x450, 47K)

animal collective is my favorite band, and they made my favorite song and album

same bro

>I dislike about 80% of rap albums i've heard.
That's still 20% too much
>the writing's on the wall > trout mask replica
Everything is better than Trout Mask
>i unironically believe dream pop/shoegaze is the greatest genre ever
Dreampop and shoegaze is the most uninspiring and boring genre ever
>radiohead is overrated
Radiohead deserve all the praise they get
>mariah carey isfar more talented than about 98% of the music industry
youtube.com/watch?v=b52A5f0kSbg
>the love below > aquemini
You don't actually believe that
>the beatles are unlistenable
Nigga now you're just trolling
>volta > medúlla
That's like you're opinion man

I still use Pandora on a daily basis, brings me back to a simpler time when I first started listening to music.

Also the last Twenty One Pilots album was bretty gud, 7/10.

>the Beatles are unlistenable
I don’t know about unlistenable, they’re agreeable enough, but I fail to see what’s so great about them. Their music bores me to tears.

which songs?

cursed posts

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1920x1080, 113K)

Joy as an Act of Resistance is the single most let down I've ever been by an album. Brutalism was so good and raw and the one liners are so snappy and mean and filled with piss and vinegar and the feel of the real struggle, and you go from that to THIS SNOWFLAKE IS AN AVALANCHE'. Fucking painful desu

Rock Dj
Supreme
Milenium
She's The One
Road To Mandalay
Come Undone
Sexed Up
She's Madonna
Trippin

subtle

I only come here for the kpop thread

I think it's a mistake to encourage women to take managerial positions.

If I don't know much about a band/album I sometimes steal opinions from Yea Forums or Fantano if I'm forced into a situation where I have to talk about it.
I haven't been caught yet. I'm the worst kind of person.

Attached: blade runner 2.jpg (882x960, 79K)

I get that, solidarity brother

?

I've ordered an expensive piece of music memorabilia yet the musicians themselves may not even like me. It's a complex feel.

no

Parquet courts
Death grips
Daughters
Ween
What nore do you need? Even tho they're kinda normie, they're still classics

You tried AMSP?

Wtf is wrong with you

My favorites are:
Whack World
The Miseducation Of Lauryn Hill
1991 EP (Azealia Banks)
Modal Soul
Supa Dupa Fly
I'm not really into the genre because sometimes that I've tried getting into it (Kids See Ghosts, Roman Reloaded, Daytona, ...) I've found that the album is almost unlistenable and awful.
By the way, thanks for the recs ^^

This is clearly a joke, but it's exactly what I'm talking about. I enjoy some of those, but I'll forget them in 5 years max and even now I wouldn't show this shit to anyone I know

honestly will only remember death grips

why would you steal opinions from two of the worst sources for opinions of all time

because it was made to troll people. liturgy, deafheaven, pantera, megadeath and ghost are the only objectively bad bands on that chart imo

I don't really enjoy old school rap except for a few songs from Nas and a tribe called quest. It just doesn't feel like listening to music, it's just some guy reciting a lame poem over a looped sample and kicksnarekickkicksnare, barely any flow, no melodies nothing. I don't know maybe I haven't listened to the right old school rappers.

I can't enjoy OutKast, it sounds stale as fuck.

I dislike about 80%, but you can't know how many albums I feel neutral about.
Your response to the, Beatles, Radiohead, OutKast and shoegaze opinions are actually very fucking pointless
holy fuck it's the first time I see that Mariah 'performance'... still, she has some amazing 90s ones.
That's the point, it's MY opinion, and I could just say that your response is just an opinion about my opinion, which makes it something you can actually argue against with the same argument

Modal Soul is fucking fantastic, great taste. So I assume you like soft underground rap ? Here are my favorites:

The Roots - Things Fall Apart
The Pharcyde - Labcabincalifornia
Mobb Deep - Hell on Earth
Madvillain - Madvillainy
Ka - The Night's Gambit, Honor Killed the Samurai, Orpheus vs the Sirens
Chance the Rapper - Acid Rap
Noname - Telefone
Nujabes - Hydeout Productions vol. 2, Metaphorical Music
Avantdale Bowling Club - s/t (this one is great)
J. Cole - 2014 Forest Hills Drive
Earl Sweatshirt - Some Rap Songs
MIKE - May God Bless Your Hustle
Medslaus - Poorboy
Tyler the Creator - Flower Boy

But honestly it's fine to not be into rap, if you're into softer stuff you won't like most of it

I haven't gotten a single good recommendation from here in years, yet I still come here every day. I don't even enjoy the memes.

it's not something to 'get', but if you don't like instrumental music you won't enjoy most of it
youtube.com/watch?v=ZOoXTggzoFk

I massage my penis with coconut oil after showering every day.

you got snap?

I have a foreskin, but I suspect it was partially cut.

what 5 bands have you been listening to and enjoying on your own lately?
also, going to Yea Forums for recommendations is like going to Yea Forums for good movie discussion

Yung Lean is unironically genius.

Based IMHO

Leave now

same. it's making me sad.

i don't finish most albums i listen to because my attention span is shit
these days i usually just listen to techno and hardcore and hope i just die on the spot

I didn't mean to kill her

youtube.com/watch?v=IKIY7SUT-BA

I made a post-nightcore EP a year and half ago. I think it was pretty good.

I don't post obscure artists I like on Yea Forums because I don't want them to "find out about them". I also get frustrated when I see things I was into before they became a thing on here be a thing on here.

I've started to really get into some Leaf bands

wow... really ... u could wish for better

post your ass and i'll leave forever

Last great Classical composer of pure music was Rachmaninoff. Modernism is largely earsplitting noise, and incidental composers like Williams, Weber, Kondo, Menken are the closest thing we have to Classical music.

This is a good list

maybe he doesn't fucking like noisy guitars

I used to absolutely shit on metal that was like more melodic, entry level, atmospheric, prog, or power metal-esque (unless it's early USPM.) My tastes used to be similar to how a lot of /metal/ and honestly many other elitist metal sites tend to be. I was this way for like, 7ish years of listening to the genre.

Now I just find the stuff I used to like to be dull. I think the entry level bands are some of the best in the genre. The best riffs I think need some kind of melodic sense to them to give them more color and character. The atmo/post metal, prog metal, and power metal styles have imo found very creative ways to look at metal's riff concept through different contexts. Rawness isn't always the best for all styles as a more refined production approach can lead to the riffs having more punch to them.

Most albums (even classics) don't have good songs from end to end. Not only that, end to end LP listening isn't practical approach in today's age.
A lot of music snobs will never give someone that can write comfy catchy hooks the credit they deserve because it's not as easily quantifiable as say...how technical King Crimson's output is.
A lot of people will rec you some obscure musician that plays something similar to your favorites but not as well. This kind of reccing seems more like for posturing purposes to me imo.
You probs wanna like, go to Yea Forums for a more varied response to such a thread.

I love brostep and I can listen to those kind of songs on repeat for hours
It might be my favorite genre but I never let myself listen to it

I hate niggers with a passion but trap rap is High T music

Attached: GTA.jpg (500x1667, 214K)