Thank you Death Grips

Thank you Death Grips.

Attached: BLAMBF DRAMPF THANK YOU DEATH GRIPS.png (808x548, 323K)

I really fucking hate Americ*ns

Haha.. SO EPIC :-OOO

FUCK DRUMPF!!

FRUMPH DRUMPH

Attached: 1550783600895.jpg (2048x1865, 519K)

unironically based.
if you're a Trump supporter / think the US govt is actually legit and not run by a Zionist doomsday cult, you shouldn't listen to Death Grips.
Go listen to boomer MIGA music like guns n roses.

MAN HE LOOK LIKE A BLUMPF!!!!

Hows destroying his hollywood star and retweeting about gonna stop the jews?

I hate both Death Grips and Donald Trump. What does that make me?

These are all americans and just as worthless as you s()yboys

t.

Attached: 1547242391801.jpg (500x729, 53K)

WHATS YOUR FAVORITE BLACKED VIDEO GUYS

Imagine being a Neo-Conservative and supporting a president who supports Israel

I hope death grips put trump on fucking blast on their next album

Attached: dg.jpg (960x540, 713K)

Anybody who supports trump is a threat to this planet and should be locked away while the reasonable people left build a better world.

weak minded people mixing music and politics.

imagine if someone did something like this for a gay black actor

it'd be a hate crime and they'd probably be facing charges

I feel like this could obviously be taken out of context in any direction you wanted. It LOOKS like DG is just retweeting it to say yeah see our shit makes you noided and the retweeting done so w/out any regards to politics or political leaning. I could be wrong though.

lol

they're closet neoreactionaries so that won't happen

a sóyboy

>americans
puke

Cool

Nice selfie faggot

me on the left

Me on the right

>expecting Death Grips to be pro-government

Americans should stop hating themselves.

What do you mean?

Shit band

This but unironically

I don't think they were endorsing it. Probably thought it was funny.

Bashing Trump is doing the government's bidding though.
Break something of Obama's, or Clinton's, or Pelosi's, or Israel's, would be a more effective Anti-government statement.

yeah man supporting the guy who is the head of government who seems to have his party, who controls much of the federal government, under his thumb is super edgy and anti authoritarian, as is shitting on a woman who has no political power and has lost almost all of her clout and influence
the fuck do you think "the government" is you dumb nigger

Death grips are to redpilled to stoop down to the zoo that is politics. Retweet was obviously for publicity

orange man bad

Do you guys realise that it doesn't matter who the puppet-in-chief is ? This whole circus is just there to keep americans at each other's throats while israel keeps getting billions for free every year

This

Literally this. I hope that the Death Grips at least know FUCK ISRAEL

Do you realize how stupid and biased this sounds

Attached: 1549165779107.jpg (446x360, 22K)

>zionist doomsday cult
legitimately my new favorite phrase, thanks user

For real though. I can only hope the jews will forever continue to rule from the shadows, I don’t want them doing some crazy shit, just take our money

No I wish they would just declare war on the world rather than destroy it from behind

Who paid to repair that?

TWO SCOOPS LMAOH

Attached: reag 2.jpg (320x240, 6K)

Attached: 1550713268693.jpg (353x296, 37K)

>when the only person smart enough to buy the right tool from home depot to break the star was also a death grips fan
the world is so right sometimes

you're correct but there are about 20 people on the board at all times who are too stupid to understand, not always the same 20, some are left wing some right, but they compulsively argue points they don't understand in order to fit their own worldview. it's quite depressing and completely allegorical for the real world