It's happening bros

younggodrecords.com/products/what-is-this
It's happening bros

Attached: What Is This.jpg (600x600, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EbgebWcBSto
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What do we call swans after nu-swans?
Nuer?

there's only Swans and post-reunion Swans. that's it

holy SHIT i want to listen to these songs right now

Seems quite ambitious, hopefully it turns out to be a success.

you can, theres a soundcloud link on the order page

>Some time ago, when I made the decision to disband the most recent line up of Swans, I did so not only with trepidation, but also with a great measure of sadness. This, after all, was the longest lasting grouping of core musicians in the 35 year plus history of Swans, and we made some great work. We were (and remain) friends and collaborated seamlessly as an ensemble. However, a too-comfortable familiarity had taken hold and none of us could see the music surprising us further, so we ditched it, at least for the time being.

>Though I’m certain these are fine performances here, these are demos, which means that they are skeletal versions intended as a guide for building the songs with other musicians. And build them (and expand them) I will - presumably to my usual excessive degree, though in this case that proclivity won’t be expressed in a musical style similar to the chapter of Swans that recently concluded. That much I know. Just how things will actually end up sounding is another matter.

it's just little half minute teasers

nice. i think he does releases like these to finance the recording of the album proper. support if you can

just loop them for 20 minutes and you have the full swans songs

Attached: 1551226606688.jpg (720x720, 59K)

I'm excited Ben Frost will be contributing to the new record.

i ALMOST shelled out the full $500 but decided that would be irresponsible, so i went with the $200-tier

but swans broke up AGAIN after the post-rock trilogy, the new album is with a new lineup

those are slip joint pliers. what do I win?

nothing

youtube.com/watch?v=EbgebWcBSto

INCOMING AOTY

That fucking $500 option AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
i can feel it calling Yea Forums, what should i do?

if you've got that much money lying around, well, it's for a good cause

I mean, I totally could, but it would be in complete disregard for my savings.

>paying $500 for this

Attached: gravity machine.jpg (768x1024, 64K)

Gira's a fucking hack lmao

oh but at least you get this masterpiece as well

>not paying $500 for a novelty box of goodies to fund your favorite band’s next groundbreaking album
Utter plebeian.

oops fug

Attached: thought knot.jpg (464x507, 53K)

Went with the $250 option. You guys are being intentionally obtuse if you post those pliers and act like that's all you get. These packages come with a ton of shit.

doing god's work funding the best musician alive, user

Really though pretending like the pliers and the wooden box set aren’t a collectors’ item is silly. This kind of stuff goes up in price after a few decades. Fucking pins and posters from Swans’ 80s-90s run go for good money. Making me seriously consider getting the $500 option just to say I own one and flip it if I need the cash real bad in the future.

fair point

>2 songs with The Necks
FUCK YES

The $500 option is out of stock already lol

Wow that was fast

i lold

>What is This
OwO

thank you i was waiting for this

it's marked "out of stock"

It wasn’t an hour and a half ago when that post was made

>Ben Frost
>Anna von Hausswolff
Okay this is epic

Attached: Really-fat-guy-on-computer1.jpg (510x381, 25K)

>listening swans post-jarboe

Attached: 1487215170626.jpg (413x395, 17K)

went with option 3.. the CD and the new record on LP. fucking canadian dollar. almost $120 including shipping.

>what is this?
what is this?

i dunno, what is it?

But barring SFTB, reunion Swans is best Swans by a landslide.

>he doesn't think swans' folk period is their best

Attached: BmWipXz.jpg (512x605, 61K)

SOLD OUT

You are lying to yourself if you dont think thats cool. If i wasnt poor id buy that shit asap