ITT

post bands who NEVER released a bad album. No exceptions. I'll start with Ladytron.

Attached: 1506256917795.jpg (960x540, 54K)

They peaked with their second album. Gravity the Seducer was garbage and their newest is filler with two good singles.

>They peaked with their second album.
Witching Hour was their third.
>Gravity the Seducer was garbage
Garbage opinion. GTS is a great album, too subtle for plebs.
>and their newest is filler with two good singles.
Garbage opinion. Their newest is really good. There is not even one bad song.

>They peaked with their second album.
>Witching Hour was their third.
Light & Magic > Witching Hour

>Garbage opinion.
LOL problem?

>Light & Magic > Witching Hour
Unpopular opinion anyway

>LOL problem?
Not really. I'm just baffled that you don't find those last 2 albums to be worthwhile. They still sound like Ladytron for better ot the worse.

Not this shit again

>Dir en grey
>Gnaw
>Behemoth

I'm going to see them on Friday night. I hope their set list isn't heavy with tracks from the new album.

You don't seem to take criticism of what is obviously your favorite band very well. I like Ladytron, I've seen them three times since 2009 and collect their albums, singles and EP's. Why does that make my opinion garbage?

Love Ladytron

Portishead
Game Theory
Siouxsie and the Banshees
Dog Faced Hermans

>Why does that make my opinion garbage?
Ok, it was an exaggeration. But do you seriously think that Gravity the Seducer is garbage? Come on, it sounds like a mellow Ladytron which is not a bad thing. And there are still some upbeat tunes like Mirage and Melting Ice. As for their latest album I wonder how many times did you listen to it. Let me tell you: that album is a grower.

Attached: 1483452846256.jpg (500x374, 35K)

talk talk

What about their debut album?

Haven't gotten to their new release, but the most recent LP before that one I'd say keeps them from having a perfect discog.

>that album is a grower.
like a fungus

>but the most recent LP before that one I'd say keeps them from having a perfect discog.
Gravity the Seducer is truly underrated. Anyway it's not a bad album by any standard.

Whatever floats your boat. Trust me, you need a few more listens to appreciate that album.

bump

what the fuck for?

>same question
For saving the thread, ffs

Pink Floyd

System of a Down
Tool

I thought Gravity The Seducer was boring as fuck and an obvious low point when I heard it in 2011 but I decided to give it another chance last week and really enjoyed it so I bought it.

In fact White Gold is probably my favourite Ladytron track now, it's so sleek, I like to imagine Helen and Mira dressed in skin tight black pvc breaking into a bank vault to steal the gold.

Maybe not the best Ladytron album but I think it sits on a par with the rest of them, I don't think Ladytron really have a particularly stand out album which is a good thing, it shows they're consistent. Have yet to hear their new album, no rush though.

Many people didn't listen to Gravity the Seducer more than once. It's a shame because the album is great even if it's mellower than their usual stuff.
>Have yet to hear their new album, no rush though.
I think it's better than GTS but no better than Witching Hour.

Attached: krugmonserratbandsmall.jpg (1024x782, 177K)

Its bad only relative to their other albums

Its actually a good new wave album

OK. I should listen to it once again.

bump