what does mu think of pink floyd

Attached: pink floyd.jpg (267x189, 13K)

I can't compare it to Piper

Their best
Remember A Day is incredible

One of their better albums
They're good

good to know

Better than Piper and probably their best pre-Meddle album. Although Atom Heart Mother comes close for me.

The album cover is GOAT tier. The album itself is about as good as The Wall (around a 5/10 for me)

realised recently that fearless is actually the best floyd song

A bit of a mess. I can't fathom why some Yea Forumstants insist it's so good. There are a few standouts but the rest is just half-baked filler, and the production is dogshit.

this album is legitimately terrifying. the amount of drugs taken to produce this scares me. but as an album, it isnt very cohesive, some songs are pure garabge. 6.5/10

Better than Piper.
Love

Probably because it has Syd so it's the closest they can get to liking good Floyd...

Pretty underrated honestly. I have some pretty fond memories of listening to it while playing vidya
stone

Honestly I never listen to it. The standout tracks were all done better in later years.

best album cover out of any album ever created. prove me wrong.

and this is a very close second

Attached: magg.jpg (220x220, 11K)

i completely agree

It's great, and possibly their best album, but it's really a shame Vegetable Man and Scream Thy Last Scream were cut.

this. if the title track was replaced by those two it would be a perfect.

Thank you.

Attached: CABCE2EB-771F-4580-8B54-6912252A2798.jpg (1000x988, 150K)

absolutely beautiful

is mason's ASOS worth seeing? cheapest ticket is 80 bucks for me but hearing AHM suite played in full is tempting...

Considering that Rog is essentially close to done touring forever and David isn’t far behind him I say go ahead.

I don't like what he was doing anyway. David might be good, at least we got that Pompeii show.

It's definitely one of their more underrated ones.

stone

stone

haha funne

stone

stone

The best Pink Floyd album, followed by DSOTM and Piper