Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EbgebWcBSto
youtube.com/watch?v=_iH2Povxo5w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what is this

>plays tekken once

Okay, this is epic.

>that collaburator list
some of the names could be seen coming, like ben frost, rieflin, or thor considering how important they've been to the sound of swans, but anna von hausswolff..! this album will be a miracle

Attached: IMG_20190226_230344.jpg (357x453, 54K)

>a 60 year old dude in a mask waving to a camera
based and redpilled
curious about the upcoming record

>$500 option

Attached: 1551035785503.jpg (825x464, 54K)

Hi Michael

it comes with a whole bunch of shit inside this oak box

Attached: IMG_8360_1024x1024.jpg (1024x768, 173K)

>Ships 3/18/2019

Attached: 1551130829759.png (282x337, 373K)

My hotspot is being throttled and I can't check out the soundcloud stuff (fuck you AT&T). Are these full songs or just snippets?

snippets

Hype for the new album, though not as much for Gira’s acoustic demos, as they’re generally unrecognisable in their final form and aren’t that interesting unless you’re in it for the lyrics.

Excited to see how this new album will sound. Incredibly excited.

youtube.com/watch?v=EbgebWcBSto
>YUH
What did he mean by this?

yaaah

Attached: jhvlz0kofsi21.jpg (596x438, 40K)

take the fuckin gripspill

gira played all of it (acoustic) in his solo tour and the songs are great
can't wait to see how they'll sound will full instrumentation

Neurotic farmboy

youtube.com/watch?v=_iH2Povxo5w
I think he's having a stroke or something.

wtf these are just vocals from SFTB

Attached: toma-mi-dinero.jpg (1920x1080, 102K)

>fundraiser for their new album
what? they have to be one of the richest indie bands in the world? why do they need more money?

i thought swans was fucking done

I love gira

only swans fans would be gullible to pay for that shit cause theyre all rich white boomers or zoomers with trust funds. youre paying way beyond the value of any of those things...

I'd wipe my ass with that money. But then i remembered id rather be wiping my ass with gira instead. Wiping the good wipe

>YKK picture
>that general language and writing style
Is that you spyro lad? Come back to /bleep/, you are missed.

sorry user but I'm not the one you're seeking for. my thoughts and prayers to spyro I hope he'll return

Attached: IMG_20190226_002100.jpg (509x217, 37K)

There is MUCH less money in music than you think.

Also bear in mind that this will be entirely self-funded by Gira's own label. That means he is paying for recording, mixing, mastering, pressing, production and distribution, and also general labor and likely percentage based royalties for everyone involved. These are significant costs, especially considering this will be a major release and made to a very high quality standard, and that there won't be much of a markup on the end product. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if he made a loss on the record.

Recording and packaging music is a huge money sink. The majority of bands and artists make their real money by performing, touring and merch sales.

>The majority of bands and artists make their real money by performing, touring and merch sales.
yea and every white guy in any major metropolitan area will go to their show and already has a swans shirt

and I'd rather spend my money on something of value, but to each his own

That still doesn't mean Gira is rich. At best he lives a basic middle class lifestyle, and has debts and bills like everyone else. Yes I've seen the video of his house; it's nothing special. I can tell you with certainty he cannot fund the production of a record like it's nothing. Let me reiterate - production costs a shit tonne.

Very, very few of your favourite musicians are wealthy. And if they are, music is definitely not their primary source of income.

Why is every single YKK poster the warmest and kindest...

Also, even if you're right and Gira is somehow rich - you get and remain wealthy by being smart with money. That is, not sinking and thousands and thousands into a self-funded record (and marketing, let's be real, a hyped limited release like this is also a great marketing campaign), and instead choosing to crowdfund it.

That's because it's a fundraiser, retard

holy fucking shit im hype

How are swans so shit at marketing that their previous albums have sold so poorly that they can't get a label to finance the creation of their new album or finance it themselves rather than doing a fundraiser? Is there something I'm missing here?

Gira is a man who needs complete control.

the things not that their rich. its just that they are way bigger than most other bands in the world who do not need fundraisers to put out an album. they are one of the biggest rock bands in the world (thats not pop rock). how do they not have funding when every other shitty wannabe band with like 10 fans does?

they can they just know their fans are gllible and want more money

Did you miss the part where he explained that Gira releases all of the music himself via his tiny label? Name another band that does that.

Peste Noire
Skrewdriver
late era Burzum
this is actually really common for musicians with a "controversial" message.
Which Swans doesn't have. Gira is just a boutique fetishist

>comparing one man bands with lofi production values to fucking john congleton produced 7 piece bands with literal hundreds of tracks per song
Based retard

when's the new death grips

$500 option is staring me in the face and tempting me lads. Fuck.

Hype

Retard

>Out of Stock

there a fucking knot of rope included.... OMG BUY BUY BUY

kek
>fundraising
>yuck
your brain is software
and is full of shit rapeman
so now fuck off

Attached: gira-grimm.jpg (1195x479, 125K)

/thread
also swans is boring music for pseuds imho

>only fans would be willing to support a fundraiser for an album

Attached: you don't say.jpg (800x450, 62K)