Does Yea Forums goes out in clubs?

does Yea Forums goes out in clubs?

Attached: 1546064604879.jpg (445x445, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Lg0Mkj4D9xo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Only if I'm invited to a party with free drinks over there

>There's a club if you'd like to go
>You could meet somebody who really loves you
>So you go and you stand on your own
>And you leave on your own
>And you go home and you cry
>And you want to die

Attached: 1449068908860.jpg (552x466, 34K)

Only brown kids go to clubs. Why is that?

obviously because I love music

No because Yea Forums is an ugly, kissless neckbeard

youtube.com/watch?v=Lg0Mkj4D9xo

Yeah, suck it muricans!

occasionally but I don't like them. I just get drunk and high and it usually works out fine, which can be said for just about all my social activities

Dancing is amazing, sober, high, whatever. Its amazing. Just get over yourself

for once, Morrissey is correct

I go to watch girls dance with Chads while I stand in the corner

Aye ese we gon hit up the club Saturday night and spend all the money we just made sellin brown like we do every week all the junkies gonna be hella pissed when we don't wake up until 2pm the next day homeboy you down or what fool

Attached: Fool.jpg (1080x2220, 936K)

Yeaa... try B for this kind of post

Attached: 1551278645002.jpg (435x496, 22K)

kys

He is always right

>rotom cross
kek

onions music
y'all deserve it

Yes, every once in a blue moon when one of my off days coincides with a weekend or public holiday. There's only one club in my shitty town with a decent dance floor. The owners are a pretty chill family who know me by name, and the DJ plays some stuff I like.
Before I leave, I fill a 6-ounce hip flask with whisky and a thermos flask with black coffee. I pull into the parking lot around 9 p.m., then sit and blast tunes in my car while pouring small cupfuls from alternate flasks, until I've finished the whisky. Then I go in, buy a beer, wander around, watch people play pool, chill on the balcony, sit on the edge of the dance floor and nod my head. By 10 p.m. I'm usually among the first 10 people on the floor. Sometimes the DJ opens with a couple of pop songs to attract the girls; in that case I delay longer and order a stronger drink until something comes on that I don't dislike too much.
I really enjoy dancing, especially if there are others on the floor whose style and energy I can appreciate. If she happens to be a qt grill in sensible shoes, so much the better. I once made a cringy Facebook post about modern-day Cinderella, but it was inspired by actual girls I've danced with there.

my old town (belfast) used to have a way better selection of clubs than where i live now (dundee).
here there's only one club i can be bothered going to because it's the only one in town that plays decent techno and house. everywhere else is your typical normie shitfest where ava max and dua lipa get played at least 3-4 times a night.

Tfw no club gf

why was that post deleted?

what's wrong with this post?

Attached: wtf.jpg (519x96, 12K)

Probably he deleted it

I posted that, I didn't
I swear jannies be on some weird shit lately

Stfu

This. Once I started not giving a fuck about hooking up with people and just going out to dance with my friends I've been enjoying my weekends a lot more.

No. Why would I?