stringtensuonpro.com/
>Music theory:
masictheory.net/lessuns
>Guitar Maintenance and other information:
fradua.com/guitar_craftpeidia_en.html
youtube.com/chainel/UCXU3GYv5yEzuPePqXOiBgXw
>Why is my guitar buzzing?
frets.com/FretsPagis/Luthier/Tachnique/Setup/BuzzDiagnosis/buzzlist.html
>Large repository of tabs, books and other resources related to playing and theory:
mega.nz/#F!v2oQgKhf!5nEaeUD8xQYO8ipUopViqw

old thread

Attached: Z7HeRxU.png (512x512, 361K)

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/sgtexport/tracks
mega.nz/#F!v2oQgKhf!5nEaeUD8xQYO8ipUopViqw
youtube.com/watch?v=NfZ5-RcgFOg
clyp.it/v23yjigz
instaud.io/3lLU
youtube.com/watch?v=e0rSSUZ9fN4
suhr.com/pickups/single-coil-pickups/suhr-classic-t-pickups/
youtube.com/watch?v=-Bt0SlU7HeM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

hell im bass :)

Attached: me is bass 2.jpg (861x959, 172K)

A nigga called Sammy
A fool called Sammy
Acted like a tool and barebacked a tranny
A nigga called Sammy
A fag called Sammy
Barebacked a tranny now AID's not funny

as am i

Attached: 703856848_7a60ba62d9_z.jpg (640x441, 91K)

hey guise why do thread keep getting deleted

Attached: 1382464708832.png (495x498, 327K)

to allow fun when no fun is allowed

Attached: 1529626910546.jpg (366x449, 18K)

good morning fellow persecuted cl_ _ _o frens

Attached: hee hee hee.jpg (603x636, 38K)

so edgy
so no castrated

>not castrated
Highly accurate.

Attached: 07509C31-FF0B-47D2-9E20-38B2A2B337BB.jpg (3500x4620, 1.28M)

why are you not kys?

i dunno... spite?

Attached: 3e030b33848cf81ba5d1b089d3c24a2e3c395de4.jpg (400x400, 37K)

go ahead, things ain't gonna get better

Every delicious tear you shed begs to differ ;^)

Attached: you know you respect FROOSH's work senpaitachi.jpg (300x366, 23K)

remember who was crying here? go ahead, do it

lol
>tfw the sun can't shine all the time
>but it's shining so bright today

Attached: 1478312893230.jpg (690x860, 89K)

friendly reminder that if you are avoiding a ban it literally means this is the only thing you have
good luck with life

>no sun allowed
lol

Dosen't look like it.

Attached: Sun-Energy-JWO.jpg (993x436, 71K)

Attached: 20190213_155125.jpg (680x1209, 490K)

L M F A O
M
F
A
O

damn son this is really pathetic. Looks like you got got

How do I git gud enough to "jam" with folks?

practice

But what do I practice?

Attached: 1510365009715.jpg (662x712, 64K)

music

Attached: 001871708alt3.jpg (881x1010, 294K)

So if I wanted to practice barre chord switching (which I can already do, but I want to do it even faster with not so common strumming patterns) would it be good practice to take a simple chordal song that has a unique strumming pattern I've rarely used (Folsom Prison Blues, da boom chicka) and turn the open chords to barres in a single key up (E, E7, A, B7 to F, F7, Bb, C7)? Maybe up the BPM too from 110 to 120, although the unique strumming pattern is really the good practice with new ways of acclimating to barres.

Attached: 1545100336928.jpg (1381x1762, 203K)

lole

Could be worse, I could have a full day ahead of me pushing broken bricks up a hill in a wheelbarrow while I SEETHE about not owning a Gibson™.

Attached: eric-johnson-02.jpg (1286x854, 983K)

timestamp

I'm this user .
So, if you play bass, estimated time is 6 months. Guitar is 8 months to a year. Depending on how dedicated and often you practice. Here's what you should know for each.
BASS
>know your major and minor scales
>know how to work over chord changes and use scale / chord tones in your bassline
>play with fingers AND pick
>have a steady sense of rhythm, know when to use your whole, half, quarter, eighth, and sixteenth notes
>four finger stretch, incorporate pinky
>mute unwanted strings
>EQ basics
GUITAR
>barre chords and all CAGED chord shapes
>chord tones and how chords can be formed through extensions and edits (minor, 7, maj7, sus, add, 9, 6, 5, etc.)
>varied strumming patterns, good sense of rhythm at least for rhythm guitar
>at least some lead guitar work, even if not perfected, you can practice as you play rhythm
>major and minor scales
>proper thumb position depending on genre / song
>know how to use a pick, fingerstyle in a band setting is rare, a pick will accomplish most everything you need better and you can practice fingerstyle later
>EQ basics
Also buy some books and take notes on theory and technique. Don't browse this general regularly either.

Attached: 1548303092828.jpg (497x750, 119K)

No.

Attached: 1546132189630.jpg (1087x995, 79K)

Oh and also remember that despite knowing these basics, there's a lot more to learn. A lot more. The fun thing about music as a hobby is that it's a journey.
I also recommend a metronome, backing tracks, or playing along / with albums and songs to develop rhythm.

good luck with life, lole

You want to see my $2500 Country Club instead?

no, kys

C'mon, don't be that way :^)

Attached: 52FA0F41-8045-44FF-87E6-446FE0988F27.jpg (1000x1642, 238K)

sexy

sadly the guy who owns it is a 45yo paraplegic

alright i'm goin' out to lunch i might be back i might not

buh bye gay gay

Attached: 5 guys.png (1280x853, 1.09M)

cool

I always play the low notes near the neck joint.

Attached: aged tele.jpg (1000x1510, 252K)

I've finally taken the kakapill guys, I'm getting a Condor

Can sound lovely, relicing is garbage though. The rest of their lineup is nice but very expensive due to their boutique style.

Don't forget to downgrade the bridge!!

Attached: 20190226_100852.jpg (1440x1440, 905K)

Is this one of those japanese meme dudes that practice doing one thing for 10000 hours like that sushi chef?

No. It's someone building a guitar.

Alright how the FUCK are you supposed to hold the fucking pick, I'm getting desperate and it's really holding me back.

Pic related (top) is supposedly the right way but it feels flimsy as fuck and I can't alternate pick for shit and if I squeeze harder it pushes into the flesh that connects to the nail and hurts like a bitch, feels like it's going to disconnect the nail from the finger in the side

Pic related (bottom) helps with the grip and the nail-side pain and is mostly fine, but I can't do fast downpicks because I'm curling my hand to hit the string this way and it tires real fast

I can't figure this fucking shit out, jesus christ how to hold the fucking pick?

Attached: fucking thing.jpg (1489x1158, 287K)

Are there any guitars to consider below £400 for a first guitar that aren’t squier,epiphone,yamaha,fender,prs?

What about ibanez or schecter or others? Which models should I consider?

Hold it how you want to

Go to a music store
Play every guitar in your price range
Go to another store
Go to another store
You get the idea
Do this for as many stores as you can get to, or for as long as you feel necessary
Go back and buy the one you liked best.

I have and they all feel ok because I don’t really have any preference in holding them, I mean what is generally recommended as a good amount you get for the price brands where the money isn’t just going to the name on the headstock?

do they have reverb or other used guitar stores in the UK? regardless, go to stores and test out a bunch of different brands. I'm not really sure what you're expecting from that cheap of a price range, they're all going to be relatively the same. Ibanez has some decent mid-tier models, same with LTD

I want to hold it without twisting my hand and with being able to hold it firmly

I literally can't figure how to do that

In that price range (new) they're pretty much going to be the same. If it were me, I'd look for a used MIM Fender.

January: Floors and Sofas general
February: Shit general
March: Gay Shit general

thumb pick

practice air strumming and see what your hand naturally does

then replicate that and start playing some simple shit, it'll either stay true or evolve somehow. i play with my middle finger directly on top of my index, everyone is unique :)

My dream, my love..

Attached: Untitled7654321.png (1148x408, 211K)

Attached: My-Halo-Custom-Guitar (1).jpg (995x420, 60K)

ESP have some good budget models, and theres the far east option, with eastcoast and harley benton getting decent reviews

I actually laughed out loud. Are those frets scalloped?

>tfw people say Neon by John Mayer is difficult
took 20 minutes

Attached: Captain_America_357_Relix.jpg (760x402, 374K)

yep, all 27 frets are.

>27 frets
Fucking amazing

>good advice, clearly explained
>on /gg/
Get out.

is an EC-256 a good starter guitar if i have like a few months of playing under my belt? on reverb it's like $280 used, i've tried it in store and it feels good but don't know much else besides from that

I like doing these deep bends on frets higher than 24th, especially with the thickest 10th string

Every Special Ed class needs a teacher.

other quiet bedroom amps that aren’t soi katana?

For beginner guitarists i would highly recommend not buying a guitar until youve physically played it. Having said that tho they are quite nice guitars at that price so if you've played one or a guitar thats similar and liked it then definitely snap it up at that price.

Attached: My-Halo-Custom-Guitar.jpg (995x420, 66K)

Guys, I love strats and I love scalloped fretboards but I really fucking hate the YJM pickups. What're my options here?

my hand does pic related (bottom)
but when I bring it to the guitar it's all fucked and I can't bring it up to speed

that headstock..

Attached: 001.jpg (600x467, 51K)

Swapping pickups is cheaper than having a board scalloped.

blackmore stratocaster
yngwie just borrowed his signature's ideas from blackmore strat

My local store has the 330 for $300, so it was really a toss-up between that or an epiphone les paul with the 85/81 emgs in them for $400

I know a bit about guitars but just for casual playing at the moment I'm not sure if going from the 330 to les paul is worth $100 if i'm staying in standard/drop d for the most part

Is the Blackmore strat scalloped?

A lot of people would advise you against EMGs. Theyre really good at one sound and terrible at everything else.

Attached: My-Halo-Custom-Guitar (2).jpg (995x420, 43K)

They're great at cleans, and OK at dirty

soundcloud.com/sgtexport/tracks
comments?

exactly

Attached: My-Halo-Custom-Guitar (3).jpg (995x420, 46K)

this tiny upper cutoff just prevents me from liking it

It also prevents Gibson from suing them.

>mega.nz/#F!v2oQgKhf!5nEaeUD8xQYO8ipUopViqw
dead link

Yeah from what I read it seems that unless you're playing metal with a decent amp, the sound is going to be pretty shitty. LIke I said I'll probably just be dicking around with a bunch of genres, not necessarily just metal with a ton of distortion/gain

My options I guess would be these
>EC-256 for $280
>EC-401V for $370 (dimarzio pickups)
>EC-330 for $300
I've played 2 of these models in store and they feel generally the same, is the 330 a safe bet to get instead of shelling out $70 more for better pickups and hoping the seller online doesn't have fucked guitar setup?

I can't fucking find an abrasive cord that's not 3mm on my country
Stewmac showed me that the tool my tech of trust uses to sand saddles' slots create a squarey shape that isn't very good for the string.
What do

What's the material?

youtube.com/watch?v=NfZ5-RcgFOg
Blackmore talks about first scalloped fingerboards he made

what is an RG style and what can it be used for?

It's a guitar saddle why does it matter

Because I can give you tricks that work on some materials and not others. But since you want to be a bitch, you can fuck off.

It's brass, faggot
I tried sanding with a wound string but it didn't work

>But since you want to be a bitch, you can fuck off.

You first, faggot

Getting a parlor guitar on my next paycheck, probably a Seagull.
Is gonna be epick fangerpickin' thyme

Attached: B001DJS1KI.jpg (282x592, 23K)

Notice, after I called him a bitch, he got all aggressive? Like he is desperately trying to prove he's not a little bitch?

really, then how come prs and ibanez release singlecuts?

You, on the other hand, already accepted that you're a faggot

It's not the singlecut that's the issue. It's the shape.

No. I just don't have to prove that I'm not.

You still post here Pete?

Ibanez singlecut looks like LP

Attached: L46555000001000-00-500x500.jpg (500x500, 38K)

Lower horn is different

Because you're one anyway.

Attached: Itispat.jpg (220x300, 37K)

pointy thin-neck superstrat

anything but most likely shred and metal

figure ill ask here and cross fingers.

so I have a guitar, and nearly everything on it works perfectly fine, but is the worst of the worst for what's acceptable.

Im going to buy some chinese pickups, a single coil humbucker most likely, some string tree rollers, possibly some saddle rollers, and some locking tuners.

on the humbucker and locking tuners, anyone know of known good chinese ones? i'm not looking for the best shit in existence, i'm not paying 100$ for tuning pegs, and i'm not paying 200$ for pickups, I don't play 2000+$ guitars that come from custom shops I play cheap as dirt guitars so any issues I come across are almost always down to 'well its cheap' what i'm looking for is stuff that isn't scam tier garbage and is good enough for me to find out if I like how it works and if its worth spending the extra for properly machined ones next time, as far as pickups go, I know what I want to get but I don't want to spend money on them till I know about what my guitar sounds like with humbuckers.

on a side note, anyone know where I can get used made in mexico fender parts for cheap? specifically i'm looking at the bridge.

Ha I already knew

Thoughts on Chase Bliss pedals? Anyone tried them? Are they worth the money?

Attached: chaseblissspectrev2-1.jpg (650x650, 82K)

You don't even know what you know

With pedals like that, the answer is usually no. Sure, all those bells and whistles are fun at first. But after a week or so you're just going to be using it as a standard (whatever pedal) that would have costed you half as much or more.

tfw want to listen to enriched motown and sax jazz but always end up blasting 80s buttrock

am i ever gonna make it

no

It depends. They sound amazing but if you don't need the versatility, the value for money isn't as good.

I have to disagree a bit. Sure, you may not use all the features all the time but they are there if you need them and you'll also get more tones than with regular pedals, i.e. one pedal can replace many and you'll also get the other features on top of that. At least presets are nice to have.

How many different versions of Flange is one person going to use?

>shoegays intensifies

Attached: 1550519841455.jpg (405x720, 62K)

Well flange may not be the best example but delay, reverb, drive and other such effects.

clyp.it/v23yjigz

How do i learn to be 'better' in a jam. At the moment I feel like i'm dragging the band down. Either i feel like i'm playing one note lines that are too simplistic and bore the jam out, but other times i feel like i need to chill out other wise its just me wanking off the guitar.

Also rate jam

Attached: 20170321_221116_10286_977545.jpg (800x603, 547K)

you all cant play for shit. i am the only real guitarist in here.

See

im too busy being great myself

I wouldn't know what being a good guitar player is desu

>be me
>friend comes over and we talk guitars all day
>he's casually noodling paul gilbert and eric johnson style passages
>i try and defend my shit playing by saying i focus on rhythm and texture over melody
>go and play this jam
>tfw will never be a virtuoso who can post good guitar playing on /gg/, but just posts good drum and bass tracks from his band

what a life

Attached: 20190223_154912.jpg (2705x2268, 2.8M)

>talking about about a shared interest with a friend
get a load of this fag lol

I wouldn't worry about it, I'd say that the vocalist is the one who's really dragging you down lol

oh this is my band instaud.io/3lLU

post yourself playing

i got amplitube working and now i am fucking bewildered by all the options

im playing everything on this recording of my band's song (drums are programmed)

>instaud.io/3lLU
you should learn to mix. Everything is hitting the limiter and its rather unpleasant for the ears. Also vocals are too thin. guitar is too loud. i mean don't worry every musician who mixes tends to turn their own instrument up too loud, but just be wary of it.

if i leave lows and lowmids on the vocals it gets muddy with the mix

what item did you use to input the guitar into PC? i just found out about amplitube too and am interested in being able to use it

>2019
>99% of amplifiers still aren't MIDI-controlled

Attached: 29e.jpg (600x885, 36K)

putting low mids on the vocals won't do anything. I can't really explain mixing vocals in a post but, for that style of music you want something like the following.

Ride the vocals
De-ess, light compression and EQ in series
bus the vocal out 3 times and do the following in each aux:
HEAVY compression
whisper morphoder
reverb/slapback delay

then bus all these into a group channel and level and EQ to taste

6.35mm ¼ Mono Plug To 3.5mm Stereo adapter in the guitar jack, 3.5mm cable to motherboard line-in.
Asio4all driver package installed

Attached: s-l500.jpg (500x500, 25K)

why would i want a vocoder

why are youtubers such faglords?
so many videos of cool effects from amplitude but they never list the damn settings used

there should be a picture of an electric guitarist near a dictionary article "backwardness"

Just bought one of these little fellas new as my first practice amp for ~$118.

For comparison's sake a mini fly 3 is costing ~$152, a boss katana mini ~$201, and an ID Core 10 v2 ~$322 where I live.

Feel free to say how much of a terrible deal I got.

Attached: buyer's regret.jpg (603x650, 133K)

>2019
>Guitars aren't MIDI by default yet with a guitar sample pack among a synth engine

because by creating a whisper track (rather than recording one yourself) you can drop it in behind the vocal and it adds a lot of high end 'air' to the mix that gives the vocal an excitement and energy. Essentially its the same as when a crowd screams during the climax of a song at a concert, just very subtle, but it adds alot of energy and push to the vocal that you might not even notice

if youre gonna get a practice amp, why not just get a used one on reverb?

or why not just use amplitube

>not playing the Ferrari of guitars

I seriously hope you guys aren't doing this

Attached: preview_1.jpg (1200x1200, 124K)

>Posting the cheap copy

where do i download it

What have I missed?

Attached: 2E6BA72F-D4A0-4197-928B-E5FB18994CCE.jpg (1125x1638, 414K)

i asked a question and got an actual response!

u da man user!

what DAW do you use?

>basswood
no thanks

reaper

it's awkward and unnecessary
MIDI amp controls on the other hand greatly simplify everything and give you unprecedented freedom
in fact older rack preamps like ADA were entirely MIDI-based, but the majority of guitarists was shocked when they encountered technology that wasn't from 1930 and just boycotted or overlooked it

Ferraris are known for their poor reliability and unintuitive design. Was this the comparison you wanted to make?

Nothing wrong with it.

i bought it guys

Attached: Screenshot_34.jpg (337x429, 35K)

>Ferraris are known for their poor reliability and unintuitive design.
then why does Malmsteen like them so much?

He also plays Strats

The same reason he wears a dozen rings and wristbands while playing the worst guitar for shredding. Nothing wrong with Strats but his tone is atrocious.

Why would I want a wank guitar for solo fingerstyle?

Attached: martin-00-28vs-grand-concert-acoustic-guitar-xl.jpg (600x458, 31K)

>his taste is atrocious
ftfy

I don't disagree.

ooh shiny

Attached: 7a67a2_b64bfdc289e34cc1bd53aeacc28ba6ef~mv2.jpg (534x401, 61K)

what does it do?

Are you an autismo??

its an amp in a jar

The pentatonic scale, yep that was a real scale *sip*

What exactly would MIDI be for on an amp?

youtube.com/watch?v=e0rSSUZ9fN4

That's actually pretty rad

sorry, i dont like meme products!!!!!!!!!!

Every control you can imagine. From everything you see on its front panel to fx, routing, etc.

And yet you play guitar, the memeiest of meme instruments.

How much does this boutique jar cost? 300 dollars?

/gg/ IM READY TO FUCKING LOSE IT NO MATTER HOW MUCH I FUCKING PRACTICE MY SPEED PICKING NEVER IMPROVES IM READY TO LOSE IT RIGHT FUCKING NOW HOW THE FUCK DO I ALTERNATE PICK TRIPLETS AT 260 BPM???? HOW THE FUCK DO PEOPLE DO IT??? IM ABOUT TO SAY FUCK IT AND START ECONOMY PICKING I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE

Attached: 1465106855703.jpg (601x601, 106K)

take a look at Marshall preamps, they're midi controlled

Why wouldn't you economy pick?

35 bongbucks

actually i play bass while fingering my personal slampig

how many bpm do i need to reach with my picking until i'll get a gf

Oh sorry. I didn’t know you played only the second memeiest memestrument ever memed.

Depends. How fast do Dave Matthews and John Mayer play when they write songs?

Attached: 20190205_202959(1).jpg (1815x2754, 894K)

Tremolopick that clit at 500bpm

The shittiest of shit tone.

if someone tells you their favourite guitarist is john fruitstain 9 times out of 10 they suck

If someone tells you that their favorite guitarist is Dimebag Darrell Abbott, 9 times out of 10 they've fucked a close relative

i agree. fuck dimebag dimmadome and fuck john fruitstain

If someone frequents gg, 9 times out of 10 they're incels and the other one fucks traps.

because it sounds like gay rainbows

shut up gay boy

it's been a few months now and it havent evolved to a major issue. should i still bother returning it for a new one??

Attached: UMC404HD-large.jpg (750x154, 38K)

and that's a good thing littl ggay bich

when did spams band become not shit?

So. Someone took a Smokey and put it in a jar?

based

here

Who has a few months return policy?

Fuck off Sam
Don't [pay attention to this fag, it's Sam and his budget interface again

A nigga called Sammy
A fool called Sammy
Acted like a tool and barebacked a tranny
A nigga called Sammy
A fag called Sammy
Barebacked a tranny now AID's not funny

what?

Attached: 8CCA1576-C41B-49E5-8AA9-F9D023118BA9.jpg (734x627, 120K)

ebic

Attached: tr4mbk(new).jpg (600x1250, 123K)

im playing in front of 500 people in march loser

but are you playing a gig this weekend though

Attached: 1543776975135.png (1000x916, 20K)

nope. you win for now well dressed frog

Attached: dink.gif (326x326, 625K)

Tapu lele he’s not

mate u got to give us some more info
im guessing if you're wanting a first guitar you're listening to entry level 70s rock or metallica or something, in that case get an ibanez gio because they play well and can get a good generic hard rock tone

if you want to be playing the smiths or something you need an entirely different beast, get a squire classic vibe telecaster or a danelectro

but to be honest just go to a guitar shop and ask the dude to test out some models, there's a 90% chance you'll walk away with an epiphone les paul but if that's what works go for it

go on youtube and find those "jam rock backing track in A minor" videos, practice along jamming to them and work out some of your own licks

also stop trying to be the red hot chili peppers

>500 people
School talent show?

oh yeah also your vocalist is shit

His feelings got hurt this bad

i reharse every weekend and i gigd last friday

just like the peppers

>the current state of /gg/

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-27-20-12-11.png (1080x2160, 1002K)

IT IS AS PROPHESIZED

Attached: 1535998404433.gif (235x180, 1.94M)

user, they tailor the ads to your own browser habits

Did guitar make you gay?

Attached: CA5165CC-4E49-48E0-9E2B-5BBE3912C98C.jpg (650x275, 54K)

EVERY fucking time I get on insta I see some faggot in bright colors shirt playing some tapping bullshit or neosoul FUCKING garbage. I hope this faggot shit dies out soon so we can get back to real music

Attached: B819EF9E-5C82-481E-A348-0DDD9E105F52.jpg (1511x2015, 380K)

SHE'S NOT A GIRL WHO MISSES MUCH
DO DO DO DO DO DO
OH YEAH

Attached: 1536456183408.jpg (1280x720, 271K)

Playing the C note on my electric guitar, on any string, causes this really strange noise. Its like a vibration feedback effecting that specific frequency. only on the C note. Any ideas?

Natural resonance frequency of your guitar.

Guitar sommeliers are in universal agreement that The Beatles are the greatest band of all-time.

Who is the second-greatest band of all-time?

Attached: 1534612429858.jpg (1920x1080, 828K)

The Beatles suck

Chon

T. Dumb Roastie

My elders taught me not to trust anyone who doesn't like The Beatles. I don't trust you.

>Chon (sometimes stylized as CHON) is an American progressive rock band from Oceanside, California.
Rich kids. Lucky. Unless the power goes down for an extended period of time in that part of California. Then, not so lucky. Nice place, though.

I am your elder

That's unlikely but possible on Yea Forums.

Please keep your retarded ramblings to yourself

Attached: 6F5DB87B-DD8F-443F-A6CA-802FC0B3BADA.jpg (768x960, 120K)

Strings are too heavy, guitar is too edgy and black. -1/10

What are some good Telecaster pickups to replace the ceramic stock ones in a MIM?

Are you scared it’s going to make your vagina bleed? Show me your O face boy

Attached: 0A323DFF-B9BD-450C-8BF0-FA03260C6EC6.jpg (1440x1080, 167K)

That guitar on the left has one too many strings.
Also, I'm cringing at the near goth loli aesthetic of that room. Dark like your soul?

Attached: C8E0EE65-CA77-46E1-B78A-B31F5EFC68D1.jpg (960x960, 167K)

suhr.com/pickups/single-coil-pickups/suhr-classic-t-pickups/

DUDE

Attached: WEED LMAO.jpg (467x511, 102K)

Please show me your practice room. If it has a bed in it then it doesn’t count.

Attached: 4D7F32DC-C01F-4930-ACD8-08DA872A2B66.jpg (960x960, 96K)

EMG

>his practice room is goth loli meets a bottle of Courvoisier

Attached: 1527006921610.jpg (938x878, 263K)

It’s called class faggot

That’s what i thought. Do you have a band? Nope. I’m living your dream and there’s nothing you can do to change hat

boy I'm finna bouta call the fire marshal on you

WHEN I GET TO THE BOTTOM I GO BACK TO THE TOP OF THE SLIDE
WHERE I STOP AND I TURN AND I GO FOR A RIDE
TILL I GET TO THE BOTTOM AND I SEE YOU AGAIN

Attached: 1521290472952.jpg (1600x1200, 372K)

Attached: BA51EB53-57F6-4AE9-98AA-15DBB7BB8514.jpg (768x960, 126K)

Both of these guitars have one too many strings.

Attached: 1521470757131.jpg (1223x983, 531K)

Yeah but I know how to use them brainiac

>Yeah
Thank you for the confirmation.

Fuck you butch duel me

Not even Scaruffi pilled. pleb anime trash

> one too many strings
go buy a dot and go away

>first post
>one reply
>hmmmmmmmmmm

This guy looks autistic, like Ulillillia.

Eternal Embrace sounds like a band name 21 Pilots would call themselves when they want to play metal.

im not autistic but I do have a learning disability so eh

This is just R~ finding some small band's pics trying to get others to flame them, right? I wanna play into it, it's too easy

The filenames suggest a filename randomizer so I doubt they're OC.

Oh my god. Which one are you?

Attached: 227648_515375405152142_634838467_n.jpg (600x399, 37K)

Attached: 1545582324381.webm (1554x874, 2.91M)

nah they're the portland 3-piece

Check out our videos. We’ll have real recordings soon

Not with that practice room

>hey I've got a great idea
>let's put the fat ugly one up front

Lol they’re ripped straight from Facebook which suggests you’re a dumb faggot

I didn't like, inspect them in detail. They looked like gearspammer's filenames at a passing glance.

wew lass

that edgelord in the back who missed the medieval theme in his goth lol

I asked him to duel me and he ran away. Color me shocked

GUITAR IS TURNING YOU GAY

*makes your pedal board obsolete*

Attached: file.png (750x560, 362K)

hey guys i bought a used guitar for $140 at guitar center today and i started watching justin. he taught me how to play the A and D chords and i can switch between them pretty well, all in my first hour or so. i don't want to brag but i picked it up pretty quickly and im pretty sure im gonna be the next hendrix so if you guys want my autograph now i'll leave you my email to get in touch thanks for reading

Cool story, bro. Now play this: youtube.com/watch?v=-Bt0SlU7HeM

Shutthefuckupyoubaitingfaggot

it's not bait it's just a joke, calm down you high-strung faggot
just did, i'm playing it out of memory now. anything else captain?

>it's just a joke he says as he continues on with his charade

>tfw new guitar arrives tomorrow
c:

Attached: s-l1000.jpg (1000x323, 24K)

best amp to put pedals in front of that i can use in my home without deafening myself?

fender champ?

Ibanez RG421 as a first guitar?

I generally tell people to avoid wank guitars, but hey, it's your money

Attached: 1550531524773.gif (167x190, 2.56M)

what’s a non wank first?

pretty much anything that's not trying to look like a sports car. The problem with getting a shredder guitar as your first one is that in the amount of time that it takes you to develop shredder chops, your tastes will have completely changed. Get something that's cheap and can do a bit of everything, like a Squier.

thanks man
what’s your stance on getting something like a Squier/Yamaha and upgrading the nut, tuners and pickups over time? is this sound or probably retarded?

how versatile is H/H over H/P90?

guys, how shit are 3 inch speakers? I'm thinking about buying secondary tiny amp to practice at dorm, but I'm not sure if it sounds useable

Attached: 9257544_800.jpg (711x600, 69K)

Hey dudes, I'm getting this tomorrow after a long time of saving and choosing. I'll post pics of my new set up tomorrow too but I was wondering what people thought of Suhrs and their general competitors? Cheers boys

Attached: pro T 60 suhr.jpg (3353x5030, 3.45M)

>no fun allowed edition
except in the butt o course

what? they don't want to post here?

Attached: gg.jpg (219x210, 5K)

hey /gg/, I recently bought a new pedal. It didn't come with a power supply, and the one from another pedal of mine I tried using didn't work. It says it needs a 9V 100MA supply, and the one I used was a 9V 200MA. Is it possible I damaged the pedal doing this? Also, what kind of power solution do you use for your pedals? I don't want to keep using individual plugs forever.

Where do you live?

USA

it'll only draw as much amperage as it needs, so 9v 200ma is fine.
higher voltage-bad
higher amperage-OK

okay when the pedal is plugged in, it turns on, but all it does is make a buzzing noise, but when its running off the battery it works fine. are these power supplies just fucked or is it something else?

Are you up early right now or late?

late as fuck, I work closing shifts so its fine, but I do need to be getting to sleep soon

Will this be a shitter?

Attached: 022FB9A9-A9F8-443C-95BF-D308616EAA62.jpg (1000x1000, 61K)

you could submit a custom body type I guess. The cutoff looks too edgy and makes an otherwise nice guitar look like something my 10 yo self would drool over

NEW THREAD

Attached: 1506069796382.jpg (306x306, 11K)

where'd you get that 'everything is fucked' sticker

what site

ebay i think

wait it might have been on amazon now that i think about it

sorry was meant for

Anybody got any experience with the Boss Katana?

Whoops forgot my pic lol

Attached: IMG_6500.jpg (1200x1200, 262K)

Particularly recording with one if anybody here has any experience

That headstock is just horrible. I'm sure it's a good guitar but I would not touch something that had a headstock like that.

searched both ebay and amazon but nada

how was your lunch, user?

Lmao

Attached: 0BEB95DF-4164-412A-8C7C-D9675ABB79EB.jpg (720x960, 73K)