AHAHAHAHAHA

AHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: Screenshot_20190227_124305.jpg (852x739, 112K)

what is the line

whats the line you retard?

I be floooooossiiiiiiiiiin

bravo record executives

based

hahaha wow so funny XD you realise you say the same retarded shit my idiot 10 year old brother finds funny

kill yourself

rekt

The guy you replied too seems older than you

> implying she ever wrote anything.

imagine actually liking billy elvish what the fuck dude

The line doesn't matter, the joke is she's saying she has written the song herself, while it's common fact she has no artistic freedom and her songs are written by her brother and a team of other songwriters/producers

i dont give 2 fucks about her even tho some of her music is really good. i just hate the stupid zoomer zingers people on here use to get attention

I can't believe I just took the time to look up some Billie Eilish lyrics, but anyway

The line she is referring to is "I don't want to be you anymore" LOOOOOL

what's so "cringe" about it tho please explain with out using buzz words

you're the only one that's said cringe

again not answering my question nice

that's because nobody is saying it's cringe, you underaged retard

>listening Billie
>listening to her over Spotify
>listening to her over Spotify with the genius shit activated
"No"

yeah keep stalling faggot

i so dont see what you're trying to do rn /s

Yeah, I'm thinking this guy drinks nigger cum out of his gf's pussy.

fucking BASED

>/s
u gotta go back

don't you have to be older than 14 to post?

i turned 25 last year, and it has only occurred to me in the past 6 months how fucking FORCED people are to like a new celebrity. Blue face was a guy I made fun of for having the absolute worst pacing and lyrical coordination, and then overnight he became a bunch of basic bitches' favorite rapperx even getting a song with Cardi B.
Same shit with Billy E. and her just popping up one day from being thag shit aryist on Instagram to the YT Trending page. Is it because Im older now that I see this shit going on, like it always been like this and I was just that ignorant or are the media desperately pushing them due to recent lack of celebrities to talk about?

It's always been like that, user, although it has become more pronounced. It's all to do with labels shilling their artists, and the more we rely on social media, the better they are able to shill it.

it's been said a thousand times before and is not original whatsoever, did you just discover music or something

imagine being this jealous of a teenage girl................... just let that sink in

So, are you 15?

wow this is a terrible thread. i'm really glad all the baby goth and billie ellish shills are hanging out in my mu now, it really makes me want to post here :)

>social media
yeah that does make a lot of sense. I didnt actually remember how much we depend on it for everyday amusement nowadays.
>Making fun of=jealous
youre one of those autists that never stopped watching Disney sitcoms about highschool, aren't you?

>social media,
I work in IT, and there are days I almost feel like I need to apologize for this dumb shit

hmm user i think to make fun of something you have to actually be funny

try again

no you don't. I called you an autist in my last post in the form of a hyperbolic yet subjective standpoint from my perspective.
>dont make fun unless its meant to be funny
Where else could this Kindergarten-tier reasoning come from other than some form of grade school? Grow up ya loser

how do you not understand what im trying to say retard?

to make fun of something you have to be FUNNY ya know like it has to actually be clever and maybe kinda witty idk?

This guy gets it

>Source: Preschool
nigga you have half of your brain missing or someshit? kek

Can you two just get a room?

whats your obsession with my age? im starting to think that you're actually underage because you are trying to project your insecurities onto to me............

That doesn't even matter you incels

you can be 56 and still have tbe i telligence of a rooster user. Read some books

are you larping as a redditor for (You)s or are you that transparent?

>tbe i telligence
HAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH WHAT A DUMBASS LOOKS LIKE READING BOOKS HAS DONE YOU NO GOOD LOOOOOOLL

kek yikes user I hope I did t breka yuo wtih my typos teehee. Di di srtike a nrve?

attacking a typo doesn't make you look any better, just sayin

usually i agree but the guy was lecturing me on intelligence and then goes ahead and pulls a stunt like that

the irony was so thick you could cut it with a butter knife

Man you know you've been on Yea Forums too long when you're able to notice the generational gap through how people type. These new kids are insufferable as I'm sure my own age group was. I should leave this place for good.

yeah we all can tell what age someone is by the way they type you're not special faggot

Come here:

oof, this post is sus af. im yikesing at y'all rn fr ngl