stringtensionpro.com/
>Music theory:
musictheory.net/lessons
>Guitar Maintenance and other information:
frudua.co/guitar_craftpedia_en.html

youtube.com/channel/UCXU3GYv5qEzuPePqXOJBgXw

>Why is my guitar buzzing?
frets.com/FretsPages/Luthier/Technique/Setup/BuzzDiagnosis/buzzlist.html
>Large repository of tabs, books and other resources related to playing and theory:
mega.nz/#F!v2oQgKhB!5nEaeUD8xxQYO8ipUoViqw

Previous thread: 404'd

Attached: Untitled.png (1094x900, 17K)

Any acoustic bass recommendations?

friendly reminder that if you are avoiding a ban it literally means this is the only thing you have
good luck with life

Which is good for a first guitar?
Pacifica 112V (HSS) should I care about this out of tune with trem?
Pacifica 120H (H+H)
Pacifica 311H (H+P90)
Revstar502T/420 (H+H/P90+P90)

I don’t know what tone I need to start with really and what’s good for tuning stability

112V sounds sterile. Rest is fine. I'd start with the 311H or 120H, both are versatile guitars. With coilsplit options.

glad the last thread got deleted

cheers, should I care about the fact that the 120H has a plastic nut but 311H has graphtech or doesn’t it really matter for a beginner guitar whilst I’m actually learning to play and will develop my tastes later?

what do you mean by sterile?

am I better off with a p90 or hum at the neck then?

for a starting guitar? any is fine really. you can always upgrade later once you get more in to it. if you're buying from a shop, ask them what they'd recommend and have them check it out for you.

Has anyone tried this thing yet? How does it sound?

Attached: 0972013232_gtr_frt_001_rr.jpg (2400x796, 615K)

No idea how the nuts affect things. The 311H has a tusq xl nut which selflubricates. On the 120H you could put pencil graphite into the nut slots when changing strings for lubrication. Sterile means it doesn't have any particular character like a strat or tele. It's just very bright. Humbucker or p90 is a matter of taste. Why don't you listen to a few videos of these type of pickups? What do even want to play?

pencil graphite just works?
I can’t decie between the two, I want to play bluesy and more heavy rock/woodstock tier music with some metal, not too much distortion, but I also want closer to strat squeal tones.

Which does that place me at? Ultimately I’m not sure so whichever would be more versatile.

Go with the 311H then and scoop the mids on your amp a bit to emulate fender amplifiers. The humbucker is paf voiced and a good choice for hardrock and metal. I use my 311H as my only guitar because it covers so much ground sonically if you work with EQ and the coilsplit. The neck is a bit thin but I'm sure I already told you that some threads ago.

What guitar should i buy if im used to bass? Should i put piccolo strings on my 6 string and tune it like a guitar?

just get a guitar lol
>should i get a high pitched bass
why would you do that if you’re trying to learn guitar they are not the same instrument

A nigga called Sammy
A fool called Sammy
Acted like a tool and barebacked a tranny
A nigga called Sammy
A fag called Sammy
Barebacked a tranny now AID's not funny

other thread got deleted, so I'll ask again
going to get a guitar and I don't know shit about guitars. i'm interested in jazz/blues, classical, and spanish guitar, any recs and/or tips for a complete noob would be appreciated. thanks m8s

I hope we finally have the six generals issue sorted now

I have a mij jazzmaster that I want to replace thr pickups on. I want one that will be more beefy, higher output and with more bass, the other one I want more vintage sounding. presumably the former in the bridge, the latter in the neck. any recs. right now I'm thinking about SD sjm-2b and sjm-1n since they're fairly inexpensive and seem to get the job done.

Should I add EQ and compression to my guitars in Amplitube or in my DAW?

My gut tells me to use both but I don't know what the hell I'm doing

Can anyone suggest the MI or Berklee curriculum for guitar?

You want to turn out like that soulless husk adam neely or that skinny puppy garbage?

Should I just learn from YouTube videos?

Attached: snapseed_1.jpg (425x239, 16K)

Learn the major scale and minor pentatonic. Do alter picking and spider exercises. Use all your fingers while playing and don't end up not using your pinky. Keep your guitar in the classical position and don't bend your wrist. Learn how to harmonize a scale and practice switching chords. Then learn other voicings for your chords.

Alternate picking*

Thats an odd way to spell kakapicking