Women don't listen to music.
Change my mind.

Attached: dsgtsatewr.png (486x888, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t2_wqDnDkQ0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

woman who listens to music here, ama

They buy vinyls and take pictures of them. So. You're pretty clueless

They mostly listen to shit. Not be on sexist (not that I care) but it's how it is.

Women are half of the population so odds are some of them listen to music, change my mind. Balls in your court

show proof you are a woman
doesn't mean they listen to them

>Balls in your court
yea cause i'm a guy
goteeeeem

youtube.com/watch?v=t2_wqDnDkQ0

Some guys only have one ball, show some respect asshole

yeah ok bigot maybe its time to LISTEN to WOMEN

how bout I show you my BALLS instead?

Attached: Tony Endz White Ho Pic 2.jpg (719x496, 65K)

no, you show proof you are a woman

i'm a guy tho

speak for you're self

Women are stupid change my mind

then show proof you are a man

you are correct

a woman made you and that which is created cannot exceed the facuilties of it's creator

You're stupid to think that, so women aren't stupid

why should I? we all know guys listen to music, so i don't need to prove that, and if i was a woman, do you think i'd make a post calling women out like this?

women call women out all day so yes

they call out specific women, not all women

(otherwise they'd be calling out themselves too)

yep

theyre all girl power in groups but get one of em alone and ask them about women and brace yourself for a libelous rant

well i mean its not like they logically evaluate their statements or whatever. theyre girls

my point is i shouldn't have to "prove" i'm a goddamn woman, now do you have anything music-related to ask or are you just gonna continue grilling me on my supposed womanliness

All humans listen to music, idiot.
>inb4 women aren't human

i mean....are they?

>user discovers rampant cross-species breeding
>in the year of our lord 2019
WEW
Scientists baffled.

you havent called anyone a virgin yet
and you write like a guy
you're a guy

lol how am i supposed to "write like a woman" then

"You write like a guy". We all use the same words genius, men and women

you're supposed to

wow user this is so based oh my gOD

If you’re a tranny, you don’t count as a “real woman” so please don’t voice your opinion here as if you are one. Thank you.

we dont all use the same words. for example i would never call you a genius

yeah this

Attached: 1551247052434.jpg (125x125, 9K)

you ever been to a concert dude? they love music

good one bobby

actually this though

no they love attention the concert is just a venue for that to happen in

I can't.

Neither for music, nor for poetry, nor for fine art have they any real or true sense and susceptibility, and it is mere mockery on their part, in their desire to please, if they affect any such thing.

This makes them incapable of taking a purely objective interest in anything, and the reason for it is, I fancy, as follows. A man strives to get direct mastery over things either by understanding them or by compulsion. But a woman is always and everywhere driven to indirect mastery, namely through a man; all her direct mastery being limited to him alone. Therefore it lies in woman’s nature to look upon everything only as a means for winning man, and her interest in anything else is always a simulated one, a mere roundabout way to gain her ends, consisting of coquetry and pretence. Hence Rousseau said, Les femmes, en général, n’aiment aucun art, ne se connoissent à aucun et n’ont aucun génie [Women have, in general, no love for any art; they have no proper knowledge of any; and they have no genius] (Lettre à d’Alembert, note xx.). Every one who can see through a sham must have found this to be the case. One need only watch the way they behave at a concert, the opera, or the play; the childish simplicity, for instance, with which they keep on chattering during the finest passages in the greatest masterpieces. If it is true that the Greeks forbade women to go to the play, they acted in a right way; for they would at any rate be able to hear something. In our day it would be more appropriate to substitute taceat mulier in theatro [Let woman keep silence in the theatre] for taceat mulier in ecclesia [Let woman keep silence in the church]; and this might perhaps be put up in big letters on the curtain.

Nothing different can be expected of women if it is borne in mind that the most eminent of the whole sex have never accomplished anything in the fine arts that is really great, genuine, and original, or given to the world any kind of work of permanent value.

shit nigger, you have never spoken to another human have you

fav genre?

based and redpilled my man

probably either dream pop or prog rock

For all you know we could all be women here

We don't even exist, how would we be able to listen to music?

yep you're guy, prolly a fag too

they prefer "incel" now

lol ok

And user is a retard, QED

women are better at music these days. those that play, listen.

hank hill voice these are toilet sounds

This would mean Einstein's mom was as brilliant as him. She wasn't. How about da Vinci's mom? You ever hear of her doing anything? Nope. How about the 6'6" 400lb linebackers on every football team? You think there's a secret society of hulk moms having these kids? Mentally and physically, women are the lesser half of the species regardless of their son's achievements. Now run and fetch my eggs you vapid tablehopping cunt.

Attached: 1539250116711.jpg (511x671, 41K)

White male pretending to be a woman here, AMA

how big the dick?

white boys got the best pussy

Seriously how can men in 2018-2019 even compete

Attached: topsters2 (12).jpg (1452x913, 191K)

>sophie

>SOPHIE
OH NONONONONONONO

That's not a thing you ask a lady
thanks i guess, but i'm really here to discuss music you silly boys

>Sophie
Boy do I have a story for you

they do they just have better taste than you

One of these is not like the others

>toilet sounds and "pee sea music" incel
uh rather easily methinks m'lordy

He's a woman to me goddammit

nah he's a incel mate

I know you're a woman. If you were a man, you wouldn't give a shit if they listen to music or not. However, a woman would bring down another woman so she could be accepted, especially if said woman is on Yea Forums. Remember everyone, user's that bitch about women on Yea Forums are women trying to fit in as one of us.

i don't give a shit, i just like to make fun of women because they deserve to be made fun of.

That's the response I expect from a woman trying to fit in. Go back to whatever hell hole you come from, you dirty fucking ape.

I don't know user, can they?

Attached: topsters charts.jpg (1452x913, 192K)

>tfw no dyke ape to sniff

>dirty fucking ape
now THAT'S a response from a femanon

No, calling someone a nigger is a traditional past time on Yea Forums, similar to calling someone a faggot or Jew.