Anybody heard this album? It's almost like one of the best album's I've ever heard

Anybody heard this album? It's almost like one of the best album's I've ever heard.

Attached: mp,550x550,matte,ffffff,t.3.jpg (550x545, 51K)

no, what is it

never heard this one OP what album is it

Never heard of it. What is it?

Wowzer just listened to this myself! very good my friend you must have a true knack for finding obscure music eh?

Don't hold out on us, OP. What album is this? Looks really obscure.

>OP posts obscure album
>asks if we've listened to it
>its very obscure so of course i havent heard it
>he isnt saying what it is
wow come on speed it up just tell us already

what the fuck is this? OP stop shilling your shit no one cares.

well, post it.

>image search
>0 results
what the fuck OP give us a link

Glad you guys asked! It's some 90's album called Spiderland from a 90's Post-Hardcore act called Slint, they made a shitty album called Tweez b4 this, but this album seems next level(at least to me lol). Something about Spiderland just sets it apart as a masterpiece, I don't know quite what it is...

wow i just listened and its trash. I prefer kanye wests Ye that album is a masterpiece

s l i n t

It's called Spiderland? That name is stupid as fuck, I'll pass.

If you're being serious, people are making fun of you because it's probably one of the top 10 albums on Yea Forums

If we're being wooshed, then fuck you

top ten albums? but ive never seen this album posted here before

Everybody here knows it. It might not get posted all the time because it's already been discussed to death, but if you go into any RYM thread you'll see most people giving it high ratings. And if you haven't seen it posted, you must not spend much time on Yea Forums. Some of us do spend a lot of time on here so that's why it's amusing when somebody comes and starts acting like a Yea Forumscore album isn't Yea Forumscore

I don't know what this whole Yea Forumscore thing you're talking about is but dude have you heard this album? It trancends all your internet lingo. It's freaking amazing! ( OP here)

Attached: bait.png (500x523, 66K)

OP here, this thread has totally taken off but I'm going to sleep. If you haven't heard Spiderland listen too it, it's probably better than anything you've ever heard! (IMO, lol)

Is it safe to listen to it if I have arachnophobia

Absolutely, you can listen to it. There are no lyrics about spiders, rest assured. Some of the guitars have the same time signature as spiders legs though, so I'd keep that in mind

Yes, but avoid looking at the back of the cover. You will get scared.

Attached: Slint-Spiderland-Back.jpg (700x715, 49K)

You’re just a daddy

yeah its pretty good, not too crazy

Ahh, goddammit I’m really scared now shit