Do you lads know any decent new punk bands?

do you lads know any decent new punk bands?

Attached: JPEG_20190218_140644.jpg (747x580, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nyrxi4FPdOg
youtube.com/watch?v=CpQHfVKQIEc
youtube.com/watch?v=h3dnXd3ZgB0
youtube.com/watch?v=ofVGz1bf6gg
spacecarbonara.bandcamp.com/album/dolphin-man-returns?fbclid=IwAR1wEtHz8iKLTKTkIeXXaT4MnjFbR2DfjRwuGdccoqUjNoljqvqoJTUHyUc
youtube.com/watch?v=-TGejJ5cj_U
youtube.com/watch?v=mwRnBS3hmwA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=nyrxi4FPdOg

Best shit I've heard for years

ceremony

Acrylics is the only original sounding punk band I've heard from this decade. Their s/t is an instant classic

not really new and also not really good anymore

PUP

inb4 someone posts idles

that band is garbage

Pious Faults are the most original punk band I've seen

Clowns.
Dumb name, great band, this is the best punk album of the 10s

Attached: badblood.jpg (700x700, 447K)

Child Bite
youtube.com/watch?v=CpQHfVKQIEc
>Mix of Dead Kennedies and Jesus Lizard

Hideous Sun Demon...
thought that's bordering indie and what king gizz is. Got a bit of a Birthday Party attitude.
youtube.com/watch?v=h3dnXd3ZgB0
youtube.com/watch?v=ofVGz1bf6gg

Bit ups hideous sun demon, vin is an absolute madman
Kitchen People are the superior band though

Also found these faggots at a gig in Perth, though them from Sydney (i.e. a place where there is no culture thanks to laws)
spacecarbonara.bandcamp.com/album/dolphin-man-returns?fbclid=IwAR1wEtHz8iKLTKTkIeXXaT4MnjFbR2DfjRwuGdccoqUjNoljqvqoJTUHyUc
They were decent considering the gig had like 10 people watching them.

Nah, Vin's killer.
You seen though?
They're sorta unknown.

I’m not listening to your band bro

This. Idles are punk for people who don't like punk
/ don't know what punk is
/ who want to look like they are so fucking cool
/ dissagree with punks sometimes racist inclinations

Not to mention their music is actually shit.

If you like Idles, you're the reason punk is dead.

Could I get some nazi punk recommendations too btw? I'm not a nazi but I want to hear some.

>sometimes racist

You mean virtually never except for small circlejerks that no one considers relevant to actual punk music? Right. Wanna know how I know you’re a racist?

Not my band, I'm from Perth.

>Sometimes racist inclinations

Only if you're seeking it out because you're a racist.

The only 'racist inclinations' in punk would be all the songs fetishizing Japanese women and that's not even real racism

>Could I get some nazi punk recommendations too btw? I'm not a nazi but I want to hear some.
If you associate with any ideology you are automatically a buttlicker.
Especially for left or right ideological cults.

Punk is preserving individuality at all times.

This is really good.

>le ebin both sides is bad xD

Shhhh, grownups are talking.

What ever happened to WAND?
youtube.com/watch?v=-TGejJ5cj_U

>he believes in political memes forced down the throats of people by the financial elite and your state

I don’t think the financial elite are exactly shoving communist people’s war down our throats but okay

>I don’t think the financial elite are exactly shoving communist people’s war down our throats but okay
Shows how little you understand about the term "divide and conquer".

Right but the political “divide” of dems vs repubs in this country is actually completely superficial and in no way questions the power of the bourgeois elite. Any attempts of class conscious organization that could be a real threat to capitalist political supremacy are quelled.

>Right but the political “divide” of dems vs repubs in this country is actually completely superficial and in no way questions the power of the bourgeois elite.
>just this country
Every country. The agenda has been used to d & c the entire globe from the start.
Ever since the French Revolution.

Wish Mr Bungle got back together already and stopped bitching.
youtube.com/watch?v=mwRnBS3hmwA

I didn’t mean it’s JUST the U.S. but that’s where I live so it’s the most relevant to me. And probably the place where capitalism is the most entrenched.

Communism ended up becoming capitalism with an extra step though.
That's what I mean by the D & C. You should be fighting for your individuality, not contributing to another sheep machine.

Do you have any opinions that aren’t just meaningless platitudes? Industrial capitalism is killing our individuality. Forced “productivity” for at least 40 hours every single ducking week is killing our souls and leaving us with not nearly enough time to focus ourselves, loved ones, and actually building a community.

Can either of you two pseuds contribute to the Music discussion here?

I already did

IM ON SMOKO