People unironically listen to black metal

>people unironically listen to black metal
I’ll tell you what I love the fact that all those as spies are getting triggered over this movie.

Attached: 2F4DCC83-BA1C-476E-A380-1C12E7610560.jpg (1388x2048, 555K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=auIfNqoam5c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Theyre triggered for a good reason tho

>getting triggered over this movie.
any examples? all I've seen as far as "triggered" are rym/discord trannies being upset that people don't like the movie, it's not entirely clear to me why that is though

i like black metal music but cant stand the dumbass fandom.

this movie was great in showing how all of them were just bored rich kids who got everything from their parents

The biggest posers of the century revealed as such, as if everybody and their mom didn't know already. Fuck's sake, they were just retards in corpse paint trying to add some significance to their lives. Can't believe anyone ever took that shit seriously.

>We are lords of chaos destroyers of worlds!
KINO

lel

Attached: subtle.jpg (234x53, 4K)

Is this shit online already ?

Black metal is great m8
youtube.com/watch?v=auIfNqoam5c

Is fenriz in the movie? Hes the coolest one. Varg and euronymous were idiots

Seconded. I looked up a few sites but still can't find it. Any one got a link. Pretty sure it's garbage but i'd still like to form my own opinion about it

Just watch until the light takes us

I liked the film and listen to lots of BM, whats your problem m8?

I support this movie because its genuinely exposing black metal fans for the complete fuckin dweeb mouth breathers that they are

yeah black metal is good but the majority of its fan base is garbage

When you think about it, christian black metal is the truest form of black metal.

yeah lots of whimps who keep whining about nazis and toxic masculinity and whatever else recently, mostly numales who got into bm through deafheaven or something

so is hiphop

I've seen a pretty good quality 720p rip on Kodi of it

yeah its either fuckin pussies are racists smelly dudes

Youre supposed to watch it in 144p with the bass turned off and the treble cranked

Black metal is god tier, but it is fun to see the trve kvlt diehards get angry. Then again they would have been angry no matter what because making a movie about black metal is not black metal.

Darkthrone aren't in it or mentioned. And they wanted it that way themselves.

Varg also wouldn't have gave any permission for his music to feature on it either. So wtf was playing when euronymous was listening to burzum's cassette and the part where they were recording in the studio?

They are just generic movie clones of songs changed enough to get away with it.

silencer

The funniest part about all these BM guys getting all bent out of shape about this movie is that literally all of them have agreed to be interviewed and filmed for like 3 other movies about black metal, but are mad about this particular one. Its all so hypocritical.

I could only imagine it was the smooth sounds of Explorations by Bill Evans

>implying it's hard to recreate bumbum songs

I liked the movie

Attached: 35999332_2501451433214063_2429235186244780032_n.jpg (1080x1080, 61K)

This. Black metal came from one of the most prosperous countries in the world, their self-image of being trve kvlt and hardcore is laughable.

Does anyone have euronymous death photos? I know they are out there but god damn i can't find them online

them being upset will likely provide more meme material so it's nice, but being interviewed is obviously completely different than being portrayed in fiction by someone else so there's nothing hypocritical there

I wanna see him with short hair

Attached: 20190227_082119.jpg (1440x1185, 361K)

it's on usenet afaics

I thought only Varg cultists were getting triggered.

you pretty much just described any subculture.

I mean, most musical subcultures don't go as far as burning churches. But it is true, if you religiously follow some scene to feel valuable - you might need to rethink your life. Trve kvlt metal fags are like bronies on the scale of overall horrible subcultures.

>watch vargs video about fenriz
>everyone at the time thought he was this dark evil dude who didnt talk much and lived in the woods
>actually he was just drunk as piss and would just get lost on his way home and sleep in the forest from being black out drunk
>he was a pretty nice guy actually
Lol

Being a Chaos Lord is oxymoronic. If things were really chaotic, there would be absolutely no command and control structure, no leaders. They would be anarchists plain and simple. Idiots.

I have been listening to black metal for something like 17 years now and I have probably met only one of the exaggerated caricature "trve kvlt" people, and that was in an online commnuity I was part of and the guy was 15 years old or something like that, he was the sort of guy who would literally stop talking to you if he found out you listened to a rap song

but in general people like this are so rare that they might as well not even exist, at least that's the case around here but maybe it's more juvenile in the US etc.

Yea i love that bit, Fenriz would be a blast to drink with. Varg on the other hand....

>what are drug lords, warlords, etc

brainlet

Oh, shut the fuck up will you. I hope you're not 18 already, because this reply would induce cringe in you a few years down the line

/metal/ is triggered hard by this movie. A few people always tell the others to just ignore it but to no avail

Look up the Dead suicide scene on YouTube and check the comments

>implying recreating the song gets around copyright
not how soundtrack licensing works

/Meal/ barely talked about it, and when they did, quite a few mealfags said they liked it

there are a few tourists from time to time desperately trying to claim that everyone's triggered by the movie though, probably not gonna last for long

Is there a musician more based than Fenriz?

Attached: 1515228266076.jpg (404x501, 59K)

thrash metal>black metal

His "campaign" consisted of posting signs of him holding his cat with the caption "Please Don't Vote For Me".[5][6]

"triggered" maybe it's an overexaggeration, but still even Varg said that a lot of the stuff in that movie is just straight up bullshit. I just don't like the fact that they took the genre and the band and "americanized" em. I didn't see it all but I remember that Varg had a girlfriend (false), that Mayhem, including Dead always had a lot of fun at parties (false), that Varg was the bad creepy guy who had a bad influence on Euronymous (FALSE) and then I closed it because it was becoming too similar to twilight

>oh no my dnd larp story about sad nerds who kill eachother looks stupid!

The reason they are getting bent out of shape because of this is that it's based on an old book from the 90s, written shortly after all the shit in Norway went around, that is filled with lies and inaccuracies. I am sure Fenriz would have no problem with this if it wasn't based on that book and aimed to be an accurate and authentic view of the scene at the time, Varg would hate it no matter what though.

Attached: 1536.jpg (300x400, 18K)

What are some of the inaccuracies?

nobody ever took it seriously, only genuine tourists think it was held as some kind of sacred gospel by evil metal dudebros

So why doesnt varg just sue for his likeness or hellhammer or any of them? Its perfect grounds for a case

Cause the movie is free advertising for his youtube channel and shitty books.

Well, they committed a lot of crimes. And if they sue the filmmakers for likenesses, its kiiiiiiind of like admitting to burning those churches down. Which they probably can't get in trouble for anymore, but it doesn't look real great.

Being interviewed is not the same thing as a fictional representation lmao. On one you, more or less, control the narrative (the editing of what you say and how it is framed can be misleading, but you get to make the points you want more or less) while the other is a project in which some people tell your story how they see fit

If I were part of the scene I wouldn't agree at all to be part of this. I don't trust a random filmmaker to be accurate, especially with how much of current cinema is just a means to promote certain agendas

I want to see a Death Metal movie in this style based around the late 80's Florida scene. Let's cast it

One of the trees from lord of the rings as chris barnes

yeah the florida scene isnt cringe and was filled with people just wanting to make music they loved so it'll be a pretty short and boring movie unless they decide to make it fiction

>Florida scene wasnt cringe
>who is glen benton

I just want to hear the knock off version of freezing moon they wrote for the movie thats all

I would Love to see Varg's face is someone give this as a present

Attached: 53516246_1095999397275382_4573841700077699072_n.jpg (480x480, 28K)