Worst band of all time? Maybe U2 is a close contender

Worst band of all time? Maybe U2 is a close contender

Attached: 61uqU8VjK6L._SL1050_.jpg (1050x1050, 105K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P05TCXp6CKA
youtube.com/watch?v=EufT25eJuY4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is there any criticism of the music? The only criticisms I see about the dead are about drugs. You can’t deny that they have incredibly smooth interplay. Hating on the dead is for edgy teens

Fuck the Dead. The fans, the drugs, the music, the talentless hack members, everything

Care to give examples of why you dislike the music? I don’t mind people disliking certain artists/genres, it’s subjective after all. Also
>talentless

Generic sound. Bland arena-sized soup of bad lyrics about nature and cocaine and riding trains or driving trucks or just total random shit, boring and simple compositions designed for stoned losers with no skill to be able to easily bust out on acoustic guitar at some campfire, and poor sonic pallette comprised of the worst of CSNY, Eagles, yacht rock, hippy dippy "sunshine lala" folk nonsense, country pop, reggae and smooth jazz all in one shitty package.

The live stuff is even more boring. Slower paced, with intros and outros being extended from 30 seconds to 3 minutes, tepid solos that go nowhere, playing the exact same melody/chords for 10 minutes on end, totally out of tune vocals. Christ, give me a break

i think "give me a break" is the only valid and only necessary criticism of the grateful dead

I cant get into the dead but i love it when people rip them off

>but i love it when people rip them off

examples?

I was going to say that I had to be in the right mood to listen to The Dead but nah’ Fuck that shit. I’m never in that mood. I agree with this guy. javascript:quote Stoned country noodling for people that are about as smart as the cornfields they’re surrounded by

Morons. You guys have no idea what you're talking about. The Mountains of the Moon on here is fucking beautiful. Incredible songwriting and musicianship.
youtube.com/watch?v=P05TCXp6CKA

Go trash a National Forest

I dont litter you fuck. Go harass some wooks in Denver, faggot.

Smelly hippy
Grateful Dead are crap and you know it

>t. never listened to Aoxomoxoa or Live/Dead

Why would I purposefully listen to they're shitty music

>why would I listen to something when I can just form a baseless opinion
literal retard

These threads are kinda dumb because obviously Black Sabbath is the worst band of all time.

They're completely inoffensive as well as totally avoidable so take your blog post elsewhere.

youtube.com/watch?v=EufT25eJuY4
yes this is very inoffensive.

look you can hate on the dead all you want but dont bring drugs into this

Nice turn

not even close to the worst, usually newcomers are dissappointed with high expectations of some freak out type stuff

Attached: untitled.png (640x570, 139K)

That ther' Clevi is what we call pickin' cherries.

More like you don't have any real idea what the fuck you're talking about because you've probably listened to 5 grateful dead songs ever in your lifetime.

I just don't like that fat unshaven smelly bum jerry garcia

I feel like King Gizzard is the new Grateful Dead in terms of fanbase.