She looks like she _____ _______

She looks like she _____ _______

Attached: 4522b71ac8196e222b4362699bcef6cc.jpg (770x749, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PFwUXt_SmMs
youtube.com/watch?v=XeE0Y6W0gOs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

farts on other people's food

is a plant

fucks blackguys

has fetal alcohol spectrum disorder.

is black

IS A FUCKING FAGGOT RETARDED BITCH

Boring weirdo

can we start this rumour?

bullies batman’s granddaughter for a few weeks before falling in with a gang who turns out to be associated with the jokers at which point nubatgirl finds her inner strength and answers to a lifetime calling to fight crime

Sucks Denzel's cock.

youtube.com/watch?v=PFwUXt_SmMs

she ugly

Attached: 1551051655913.jpg (1178x1798, 777K)

stared as Randall in monster's inc

isn't interesting to anyone but a bunch of retards pretending to be marketers, pathetic waifufags and people looking to be outraged. Also, me, the enlightened centrist who shits on you all, you absolute scum of Yea Forums.

Good for you, accusing a survivor of child molestation of fucking a child. Go fuck yourself.

Later she has a short run as a villain in her own right. She tries to make an insta post go viral that will brainwash the citizens of Gotham into paypalling her all their money, but nubatgirl steps in and defeats her on live

ackchooally that is most commonly the case

Will birth a black baby nine months after her tour ends. Digits confirm.

For the first while she is dating joker’s grandson, but he cheats on her with cyborg Harley Quinn. Those two become a power villain couple. Billie, scorned, often sabotages their plans, acting as a dues ex machina when nbg is stuck in a corner.

Trips of truth strikes again.

doodoo pussy

Can't sing above a B4.

It soon becomes common in fan communities to compose erotic art depicting her looking on distraught or anguished as cyborg Harley Quinn and the Joker’s grandson engage in a myriad of sexual acts. Thousands of these drawings are produced.

Doesn't When The Party's Over reach something like E6?

does anyone have some of these?

Not sure but she puts way too much stress on her voice to hit the high notes, which will cause vocal damage in the near future unless she learns a better technique.

youtube.com/watch?v=XeE0Y6W0gOs

HOLY SHIT I AM CRYING.

X was 20, she was 14. What kind of friendship do you have with a 14yo when you are 20? What did they even talk about?

Pops percs and xans.

She was 16 at the time.

sucks and fucks

Why are they going on tour together if he's sexually exploiting her? He also doesn't seem like the kind of guy to take advantage of someone that vulnerable.

I have a few but I can’t post them here (blue board)

GANG BANGZ

Attached: BIG BLUE RUN DA YARD.jpg (600x741, 77K)

This is the fakest shit, lol.

shes being exploited in the sense that she doesnt know what shes signed up for but shillie is also complicit in all of this and her only defense is that she is a dumb teen with bad parents who is in over her head

Is a strong principled feminist.

It's called vocal enhancements. She can't hit the high notes when performing live and often times has to lean on her bro.

WHERE U FROM NIBBA?

Attached: PBS13.jpg (300x450, 24K)

come on bro it’s worth it

Oh fuck off. She has the ability to sing Wuthering Heights in the original key and will do so live on her upcoming tour just to prove to you faggots she's genuinely talented and not an industry plant.

That's still not evidence Curry or any rapper is fucking her.

I clocked numerous girls looking like her in their lower jaws back in high school. Guess Mother Russia is ahead of the curve on the gopnik look.

a doodoo pussy

Could I be enhanced too? I can't sing for shit.
Also: can I sound like a girl?

how about this, if someone rolls trips I’ll post them all

ya if ur blind

rolling

Not proof. You are making pretty serious accusation of statutory rape.

ROLL

Attached: belichick.jpg (1000x600, 158K)

I'll be waiting for it.

*with autotune

SHUT DA FUCC UP N SQUARE UP CUZ U FAKE AZZ BIATCH

Attached: GUCCI.jpg (768x1053, 225K)

e

Attached: amigo.jpg (93x125, 2K)

check em

HIGHLAND PARK
BODYBAGZ OUSSIDE DA TRADER JOEZ

I mean, I'm not afraid to hit a woman, I have shit-all to lose. Come and get some, plant-chan.

my face when doodoo pussy flaps her becky looking ass in my face

Now I want to hear.

I need to see these

i need it
i need the doodoo pussy

Takes a lot of Xanax

>yells misogynistic slurs
>has lyrics about fucking and getting deep throated by bitches
>defends abusers like X and Chris Brown
But yeah he totally respects women and would never fuck easy white girl pussy.

WHERE ROBBIN N STEALIN ALL A NIGGA KNOWZ

U FINNA MAKE ME WHIP OUT DA GLOCC LIL BUSTA

Attached: BRICC HOUSE.png (599x601, 816K)

GETTIN SHOT BY SUM URBAN OUTFITTAZ HOEZ

She looks like a patient of a mental institution. One of those retarded girls who just waddle around and stink moldy cheese.

You think she has aspergers or something similar? That's what I'm guessing, although people with ASDs tend to be smarter on average while she tends to be pretty stupid.

Shit meant to reply to

is a dead fuck.

our influence grows

why not

is going to die this year from xanny overdose. Here's hoping for some good corpse pics to fap to.

SLANGIN BLOW OUTSIDE DA YOGA STUDIO

Attached: LOCCED OUT.jpg (194x259, 15K)

I really have to ask, why the FUCK hasn't she been called out for cultural appropriation yet? SJWs attacked Iggy so much it killed her career. Why do they all give Billie a pass despite Billie arguably disrespecting black culture just as badly?

Rolling for this.

Let's mass DM her and legitimately ask her to do this. Results will be amusing to say the least.

she reminds them of them whereas igor xybolium booty too big so a bitch got jealous

shillie is from an industry family and has been groomed since childhood to become a celebrity so the media people are not going to torpedo their investment

Attached: fishnet shoe face.jpg (480x480, 40K)

She's called herself a feminist before so there's that.

wow another fucking rich white bitch likes pussy concessions im so impressed bro

Still not evidence he's fucking her.

FUCKS KANGZ

KARA BOGA

When did she do that?

So let's ask ourselves: has *he* ever expressed sexual attitudes towards her?