Do you guys like it :3

Do you guys like it :3

Attached: IMG_20190227_001035.jpg (3480x4640, 2.3M)

It's cute :)

why not just use a sansaclip.

Hey I have one of that
it's shit

Attached: 1551073641788.jpg (700x1072, 121K)

what is it how do you load is what is it an iposd knock off called the nona?

because it cost less than 20$ and I don't regret a single thing :))

Attached: IMG_20190227_002246.jpg (3480x4640, 2.95M)

if youre goona show it off just tell me the damn brand...please

Holy fuck I had one of these back in like 2007. The screen broke when I put one of my big books on it by accident in class. Fucking takes me back man

>2019
>still using cheap shit
Buy a Fiio, nig.

Might have been one of these but on Amazon prime.

Attached: Screenshot_20190227-003655.jpg (1080x1920, 504K)

thx

Which fiio? Is m9 good? Is it better than hiby r6?

Absolutely

Cheap bastards. I got a $1000 Sony Walkman

x3's are cheap as fuck right now and that's already a very good package. x7 if you want to buy modules, but that one is pricy and not a gigantic upgrade over x3 or x5 (android-based, don't buy that shit). M9 is also goode, but I've only tested it, no long term usage.

That is quite cute. Just curious, are there any benefits to having an MP3 player instead of just using a phone? (besides aesthetics, of course)

I used to have one

can this thing play flac?

Saves space on your phone and gives you more dedicated space for your music

> 10h battery life

>he doesn't carry a charger
Kek. It also charges super-fast, so I don't see how ten hours would be a problem unless you're just riding trains all day erry day.

256GB SD card - 30bux
256GB player - 300bux
Also if you stop looking at you phone every 5 seconds it'll last u twice of thrice as longer
Music+Yea Forums+work lasts me for 2 days ez(5 days w battery saver) sony zx1comp represent

>listening to music from your phone
Might as well use spotify at that point, like a wholesome true cuck.

t. wall slave

>portable chargers don't exist
And even without those I still very much doubt you burn through 10 hours of player's life without any opportunity to recharge.

I wouldn't be surprised. These old chinese MP3- and MP4-Players were actually very fun to fuck around with.

REAL FIIO X1 HOURS
THE BEST MP3 PLAYER

I get it u cockamamie poser /fa/ggots can't spend a hot second without kneeling down with dicks in your mouths yaping about how hybrid armature is the new green. I just think that all that cash money u braindead consumerist niggers give to hi fi slint eye jews can be spent on a home studio, make something of yourself bitch.

>he doesn't have a home studio and a good player
Fiio isn't even that high-end, for fuck's sake. Also
>/fa/
How the fuck did you come to that conclusion, absolute nigger?

Is the m3k any good?

Can you name any fucking any musician who uses a portable player in 2k19

What the fuck are you on? Am I not allowed to use one because some nebulous musicians don't? Take your meds, autismo.
I've only tested it. It's definitely alright. It's less heavy than X models and the interface is decent. I think the sound is a bit flatter, but not terribly so. Nice package for your buck, but I still prefer X.

Who said your not allowed to use one. All I'm saying is that your stupid for doing so. You know you do not need it, you think it's cool and puts you above the so called plebs for hmmm idk reasons? Inb4 muh 16bits. And also u cant discover new music on a device without internet. Imagine if your player had all the music I'm the world on it nigga. Oh shit that's called a phone oooooh

>download 100 new albums on a player
>discover new music on the go
Wow, that was hard. Also, there's a fucking world of difference between the sound of a good player and a phone, you absolute hypocrite.

Look i used a fiio x1 2g for like 2 months and i figured out that it's useless plus ui design was shit, buttons were shit, battery life worse than a phone. I swapped for sansa clip, truly portable, good battery life, used it for running. Only con small storage. So i found my phone more useful in all 3 categories.

As for sound quality witch is most likely a placebo with a lossless file. The potability, music access trade-off just not worth it.

I use my iphone with Apple Music because it’s 2019

Ahem
FUCK IPODS!

Attached: SteveWilson_DSC1991.jpg (550x402, 271K)

use to have a comfy ipod classic, but it disappeared :((((

should i cope a ruizu?

I've got an old X3, a new X3 and an android based X7. All great products desu

this is 1996 and I use a walkman

Attached: yppy.jpg (1600x1200, 170K)

I one one of these at an arcade once
Sucks mega dookie

*won

you stupid fucking retard

I literally couldn't care less knuckle-dragging troglodyte

hehe okie :3