Where were you when the rym charts became based

where were you when the rym charts became based

Attached: a4246156871_10.jpg (881x1200, 235K)

Nowhere, because it never happened.

ok but does anybody have a link for this because I'm not spending $45

it won't last. just like Mouth Moods being #1 in 2017 didn't last

How's that quick wit working out for you?

ok guys but give me a zippy or mega link pls because I have looked everywhere

that website is a fucking joke

Avant-teen uprising

rating

ok yes guys this is very epic and reddit is very proud but please share the album with me

If you're seeking a link, you won't find it hear if you know what I'm saying.

I'm 1 min into the track on the bandcamp page. When does the song start?

I've tried everywhere. Normally mu is my last resort for anything music-related, but nobody has shared this thing at all.

i love that this album is going to be a pleb filter for rym users and Yea Forumstants who don't understand how to use **** to find music

I've already checked slsk you moron, what the hell is wrong with you? Why do you think you're better than anyone else? Look where you are.

A genuine drone album will never stay on the charts, you'll get a bunch of freaks skimming through the one preview track and saying "uhhh it's alright I guess"

yeah this is already starting. there's already 15 new ratings from a bunch of people rating it right after "hearing" another album on the 2019 chart and giving it a 2.0-3.0 lmao

i know i'm better than you because you don't even know how to search for something

Search slsk for Nature Denatured and Found Again. Literally that easy

most people rating it probably didn't hear it yeah but not everyone rates stuff in real time

what i mean to say is that people who have 500 ratings and all their 5.0s are like Loveless, DSotM, Radiohead, etc. suddenly have gotten super interested in this one reductionism record and given it a 2.5 after giving it 4 hours of their time

as if... fucking rym

Soulseek bozo

Fucking lol. Try rutracker, you absolute black person.

It’s not there

If it stays near the top you'd get a bunch of children pretending to enjoy sine generator drones and Fantano posting memes about it.
Fuck em, be glad.

I'm looking at it right now. Whole boxset in lossless. You blind or just retarded, gayboi?

Downloading it now.

Better be good to have that high of a rating...

>reductionism
>good
Lol.

reminder that the black dresses album was at #1 solely because it's made by trannies

absolutely pissed off

should i sort my classical music by composer or performer?

Composer, absolutely
Of course this means rym doesn’t have it built in

I don’t mind going through the site every once in awhile, but the picks for top 10 on the all-time chart are shockingly bad.

Why is the RYM chart always full of metal at the start of the year