More cocaine-kino?

More cocaine-kino?

Attached: Station to Station.png (750x750, 385K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=10h6FItf4bY
youtube.com/watch?v=XvDZuptvupk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Health - Death Magic

Sticky Fingers

Be Here Now

Rumours, duh. I dunno if there is cocaine-kino as good as StS though, most coke albums come out pretty disjointed and bloated, but for Bowie it worked out well. Can't believe he didn't suicide during that hell though, what an absolute unit.

You're gonna need cocaine to get through that chore of an album without falling asleep.

>implying it would help
You don't want to know how awful Magic Pie sounds while high on coke. It's literally comparable to cock and balls torture.

lol. I have to say the drop in quality from Morning Glory to Be Here Now is staggering. That's not to say the latter doesn't have some gems, but God damn is it a pain to sit down and listen to the whole thing.

I never got what this cover was supposed to be

It's a still from a movie Bowie starred in during that time. Not that he remembered much of it, or any of StS's recording process.

It's David Bowie entering his spaceship ship.

Thin White Duke entering his coke lair*
Fixed that for you

It's him entering the drum machine, dude.

Attached: 1550037236766.jpg (848x1200, 143K)

Black Sabbath Vol 4

youtube.com/watch?v=10h6FItf4bY

Aliens and stuff

I think it looks like an anechoic chamber.

The bowie zone

youtube.com/watch?v=XvDZuptvupk
c-c-c-c-c-cocaine

duran duran

>It's literally comparable to cock and balls torture.

what if I enjoy that sort of thing user?

It's like they literally took a look into the eighties, saw all the excess, all the parties, sniffed all the coke from the taints of exquisite top models, drank all the champaigne then said "Fuck you" and left the party prematurely. Nobody was as ahead of the curve as Steely Dan.

Attached: 71m7H9ATxwL._SL1400_.jpg (1400x1396, 117K)

Also by far their best album