What was John Lennon's personality like? did he have any mental disorders?

What was John Lennon's personality like? did he have any mental disorders?

I've always suspected he had ADHD because he was the one that abused stimulants the most. I don't know though.

Attached: 7.jpg (569x726, 381K)

No. Just an introspective bloke.

he definitely had a slew of undiagnosed (or at least not publicly disclosed) mental issues
i'm convinced that he had an eating disorder the way his weight fluctuated so quickly in a couple instances throughout his life

Attached: 853200.jpg (937x528, 253K)

bipolar and bulimia, as well as some general authority issues from childhood.

I heard he beat his wife

That's just dumb. He was skinny in the early 70s because he was into heroin.
And his weight fluctuated because he was insecure about his image.

what the fuck? is this true?

>heroin is a stimulant

that pic is from 1980
long passed his heroin days, unless he started taking it again when making Double Fantasy

He was 40 in that picture. People usually get skinny or fat in that period of life if they don't have a healthy lifestyle. Plus he smoked a lot.

His mental state severely declined in his final years. Some docs speculated early onset dementia

Attached: image.jpg (600x600, 87K)

Yeah he had autism and was fat and imported anime 16mms, in other words he was kind of like us

Nah that was Bowie

Attached: 596FC22E-6477-456F-AC41-9FE2AA30C93D.jpg (284x177, 4K)

He was a go-getter with a high sex drive. He fucked so much fucking pussy it's unbelievable. He was a sex person.

It’s weird to think about being such an icon like that. Every girl wanting you, especially the teeny boppers

no, it's just liberal propaganda designed to disenfranchise a straight, white male from his rightful title of one of the most important figures in popular music
it happened to Bowie when he died and it'll happen to Paul and Brian when they die too

>did he have any mental disorders?
He had several addictions. Pussy and heroin being the most frequent.

He was addicted to heroin just for a year (1968-1969). It's not even in his Top 5 of most used drugs.

what's the disorder that causes you to abuse your wife and children?

phew, thank god. i'd never forgive him if it were true

Maybe the same one that makes you being the best songwriter ever.

>tfw you realise Twist and Shout was about the beatings with the “hoo!” parts being John recreating his wife’s cries by means of gay voice

lol. lennon was a fucking garbage musician.

do you think he ever read Catcher in the Rye?

>best songwriter ever.
This is constantly peddled around, why? What made him the best?

He was bi though

he wrote norwegian wood