Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LaYxcGVj38k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

this dude looks like a boring softboi. and yuuup sounds just like clairo. shit

more like söyböy pablo amrite

he cute

dime a dozen mac demarcuck clone dream pop wow so indie so underground shite

Industry Plant

What chord is he doing before he lets go?

I know hes too much soi but his songs are so catchy and a good listen while driving. And his songwriting is on point

This. The one that blew up on youtube is definitely a DeMarco rip-off (a good one at that!) but his stuff since then stands on it's own a lot more. I dig this one a lot.
youtube.com/watch?v=LaYxcGVj38k

his album is literally called onions pablo fucking lmao

I think that might be a D7 barre chord but that’s just from looking at it for a split second, indie bands like that use the 7th chords a lot so it’s a fair assumption.

Like 80% of that song is 7s and 9s

hard to take anyone in an anti-social social club sweater seriously. Hypebeast shit

He's cute and has a few good songs. Other than that, he's generally forgettable.

owo

I've only listened to his song "Everytime" and it's pretty good.

I like his other songs besides Everytime but I still like it and listen to it once in a while.

Boring

Good music video, shitty song.

ding ding ding we got a winner

Industry plant and bluepilled

Eh, I kinda prefer Cuco a little bit more.

Attached: 7B54771B-3751-42E9-ACAA-3F0562FB2951.jpg (760x951, 38K)

it's just SO calculated.
that's the problem with a lot of the acts that come from bergen, they really do change their sound up to follow trends as closely as possible and try to make something commercial. i'm not making this up, they'll tell you themselves, hell boy pablo didn't make this cutesy indie jangle stuff before it became a fad (seriously, listen to most bergen acts' outputs from like 9 years ago and you can see them all change around 2015 -- indie acts starting to do trap and hip hop, electro artists starting to do lo-fi, none of this was gradual, they just turned a corner and decided "hey, what's on spotify's most popular list?")

everyone's so fucking concerned with looking cool it's just so fucking calculated i might as well just listen to taylor swift.

yeah i enjoy mac demarco

it's more Whitest Boy Alive than meme demarco

seconded

Maxresdefault

this is what the mac demarco kids moved onto when they realized that mac was a gross pig

Boy Pablo has memorable melodies and arrangements. Cucko is just shit.