DESPITE ALL MY RAGE IM STILL JUST A RAT IN CAGE

DESPITE ALL MY RAGE IM STILL JUST A RAT IN CAGE

Attached: 150320-Billy-William-Corgan.jpg (940x626, 470K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V-4l8AwpV-I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

SOMEONE WILL SAY WHAT IS LOST CAN NEVER BE SAVED

el baldo ratto...

(laughing in brazilian) kkk

one of the most overrated sp songs imo

Best spuh song is the Papa Roach one

with antibiotics

>my loudest DALE yet

Listening to this song after not hearing it in a long time really helps to remember what a fucking great song this is. The music video is also perfect.

the 2:25 part is amazing, that fucking guitar tone

Billy Corgan is an insecure person who was told he was the great guitar player one to many times and now he play piano with a large hat on a pillar in front of a stadium.

Also when I say he in between every song he would run off stage shove a bunch of food in his mouth chug some water and run back on stage. Weird dude.

Attached: big_1112.jpg (439x600, 121K)

>DESPITE ALL MY RAGE IM STILL JUST A RAT IN DALE

Attached: pit.jpg (800x450, 38K)

He needs her pussy to make good music again

Attached: billy_love.jpg (671x377, 37K)

genuinely good song desu

THIS IS MY VOICE I CHOICE

For the longest time when I was little kid when I'd hear that song in movies I'd always hear in my head "spy on my rainy day, i still just wanna go play" and id be like "lol the words to this song are gay"

this

you won't see bradford cox doing this

youtube.com/watch?v=V-4l8AwpV-I

man willie aged liked shit

>THE EARTH IS A DRACULA

Attached: GettyImages-75453215.jpg (218x264, 8K)

dude i would totally fuck courtney love even though shes an old hag now just to say im one of the many people who have been in her pussy

Agreed, I still like it, but its one of the weakest in MCATIS and overall discography pre break up.

>Billy Corgan is an insecure person
No shit genius, thats what allowed him to make such music.

>No shit genius, thats what allowed him to make such music

you're conflating every other possible eccentricity/character trait with being insecure. if insecurity was the key then we'd have quite a few rock stars

Not really, he was a trained musician (his father was a musician too). Besides, his insecurity is at the roots of his emotional issues, but I am not claiming its the only trait that helped him create art.