Is it "ape-hex twin" or "afex twin"

is it "ape-hex twin" or "afex twin"

Attached: Richard_d_james_album_cover.jpg (300x300, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TZ827lkktYs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

both and neither

gaysex twink

uh, it's "afex" like aphid

glad to have cleared this up

also

My FEET My ARMS and my - EARS
and -- your FEET
ch-ch-ch-ch-ch-ch

it's "overrated hack"

goatse

Attached: goatsetrux.jpg (413x413, 116K)

lmao savahe

ape-eat twink

this
can never understand why anyone cares about this fag

ah-feks

its actually good music

now go shove an acoustic guitar up your ass.

>if you dislike gayfex you must hate all electronic music
Come on user and stop with that reddit spacing

I saw we just do away with newlines altogether.

aphex twin fans are 16 year old tourists who think they are intelligent because they just discovered music without lyrics other than deadmau5

youtube.com/watch?v=TZ827lkktYs
>no lyrics

AFX Twin

I love afx, but I imagine if I discovered him now instead of at 13 then I'd probably be unimpressed.

>I imagine if I discovered him now instead of at 13 then I'd probably be unimpressed.
I'm the opposite, listened to him at 14-15 and was unimpressed. But about 4 years ago I started listening to his music way more and I still haven't found an artist that's topped him.

>I imagine if I discovered him now instead of at 13 then I'd probably be unimpressed.
I'm the opposite, listened to him at 14-15 and was unimpressed. But about 4 years ago I started listening to his music way more and I still haven't found an artist that's topped him.

yeah your autism is clearly progressing

gottem

Am I being gangstalked?

Yea Forums quality