Does Brie have based taste?

What's your favorite song of all time?
>This Must Be The Place by Talking Heads

What's your favourite band?
>It depends. My favorites that have lasted are: Zombies, Burzum, My Bloody Valentine, Linda Perhacs, Broadcast, ELO, The Walker Brothers. My favorite stuff from the last year or so has been from Connan Mocksin, Grimes, and Bodies of Water.

Attached: D4D8FA64-FC00-4B28-AB94-112260B48BB7.jpg (1114x1200, 181K)

tryhard taste imo

What's your favorite song of all time
>For me, it's the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich. I even ask for extra McChicken sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.

fairly based for a celebrity, cant expect much from rich kids these days

wow, no mention of tim heidecker’s i am a cuck. garbage.

and yet her own music was second-rate Avril Lavigne teen pop, how interesting she is

Not a chance she said Burzum, not without ten minutes of her swearing up and down that she hates Varg.

If she did that we'd all know, Varg would've made a video by now challenging her to a duel or calling her barren or whatever it is he does now

holy fucking based

I don’t understand. She’s simultaneously cute and ugly

Attached: 89B84F36-93ED-4093-91EC-64A2BC1C5820.gif (500x208, 1.89M)

Attached: a6c264adac677e45b5b740cb5d90f29a.jpg (656x980, 120K)

Yeah she’s quite pretty in some photos, but others she’s as plain as cornflakes

Coal Burner

Yeah. OP was obviously making shit up so I searched it up. Turns out, it's legit. Just google "Brie Larson Burzum" She said it in a Reddit AMA

This is actually kind of crazy

Is this a recent interview? I wonder if she'll get shit for saying she likes Burzum

Feh.

Holy shit yeah she’s patrish

Connnan Mockasin, Linda Perhacs and My Bloody Valentine? I wish I had a gf to listen to these artists with.

>Burzum
So she's a racist?

Attached: D7718C6A-6767-43B0-A1F1-F94AE6E7B44E.jpg (700x976, 144K)

Captain Mushrooms

oh brother

the feet pic just destroys any argument this image was trying to make

>Linda Perhacs
I like Parallelograms as much as the next mp3 hoarder but calling her an all time favorite feels disingenuous and namedroppy