Lauren is the new Queen of Yea Forums

>more beautiful
>has better synpop music

Did Lauren just BTFO Grimes?

Attached: cf3461a0086746820639b6977ea27fc1.gif (240x240, 850K)

she looks like she needs to breed

she's ugly

Attached: 201809122055123012758145000.500x0.jpg (500x667, 122K)

>Did Lauren just BTFO Grimes?
no. both could coexist peacefully. it's not either one or the another.

>more beautiful
maybe. it depends.
>has better synpop music
sorry, but no.

Attached: grimez.jpg (899x1124, 82K)

brandon. kys.

Can you please fuck off and die

bb ;3

Oh my fucking god, fucking hell. Fuck off Brandon. Why are you still doing this you fucking fat fuck?

Nope. Go die.

kys quick

Nope.

bb :3

Grow up, and get help.

woman worship is for cuckolds

Attached: tumblr_oyfpmphWck1w5fdfmo1_1280.jpg (1161x1280, 245K)

Shut up cuck namefag. No one respects you,

We know all those it's just you, fucking moron. You are the one who needs help. Kill yourself, fatty.

shut up
please someone post that screencap where Brandon replies to himself with his trip on

We've reached a point where this has to stop and we're past it. At this point you're just spamming and making off topic posts. Grow up.

>It has to stop
>YOU'RE DESTROYING MUH LEGACY
How about you stop shitposting Chvrches threads every hour and drop the trip? You know you are the one shitposter here, dumbass. Fuck off and die, tripshit.

fuck off and kys brandon

I have never once said that, ever.
>How about you stop shitposting Chvrches threads every hour and drop the trip? You know you are the one shitposter here, dumbass.
What about you do the same so people can actually discuss something here. I'm not wasting anymore time on this, this is retarded, and your just as retarded.

Stop responding

Lmao
Again, if you don't want to deal with people insulting you, just stop with "what does /moo/ think about Chvrches and Lauren?" And then "Woah i hate my life" threads. Fucking attentionwhore, you're dense as fuck. This is not your blog, tripcunt.

she;ll never love him

but she put a restriction order against Brandon lol

no she didn't

whatever helps you sleep at night, fatass. maybe if you didn't harass her on social media, none of this would have happened.

Lauren

Attached: Lauren.jpg (1280x720, 147K)

no she didn't.

she's pretty

Yep, she did, dumbass.

Attached: brandon.jpg (960x540, 310K)

don't you ever get bored of slandering someone over a stupid meme? we all know nothing really happened and was blown out of proportion

okay pimple bitch

I love Lauren!!!!

Love is Dead sucked

Fuck off