We must protect anthony fantano at all costs

we must protect anthony fantano at all costs

Attached: D882EA10-2885-4649-BD60-915C3883EA17.jpg (635x611, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6Ge4iYrumx0
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/southafrica/1362134/South-African-men-rape-babies-as-cure-for-Aids.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virgin_cleansing_myth
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

does she know that anthony's wife is black? he's practically a brutha

Fantano isn't middle age

Fuck off back to work Tony

I've said it before and I'll say it again: I think divisive identity politics is a good thing, because it indicates that culturally we are waking up to the fact that everyone is a selfish cunt and no one really relates to anyone else.

Anthony Fantano watches wrestling

why is she being a racist?

daily reminder to white leftists that no matter how (metaphorical) black dick you suck, they still don't respect you

>we must destroy anthony fantano at all costs
ftfy

30+ is middle aged

>we shouldn't agree with a retarded artist just to shit on a mildly uninteresting reviewer
There, I fixed it for you.

>IMPLYING SHE ISNT TALKING ABOUT CHRISTGAU

>cuckgau
>middle-aged
Shit, boys, here's to living and shitposting until we're all 150.

Then I’m not going to let a nigger tell me I’m racist.

>Kehlani Ashley Parrish was born on April 24, 1995, in Oakland, California. She has described her ethnicity as a mix of "Black, White, Native American, Filipino, Mexican, and Spanish." Her father was African-American and her mother has been described as "mostly White, Spanish and Native American."

la ultìma creatura de americanos...

Attached: 1528001393028.jpg (720x960, 114K)

Nop

Attached: 5F3DB9F2-8B61-4313-9BBD-658CD2A59AA0.jpg (750x1254, 285K)

>fantano
>middle aged
are americans fucking stupid

Attached: DIO PORCO.jpg (642x967, 100K)

Why do Americans class white people and Spanish people as separate?

Spanish is the language of filth, so even if they appear white skinned, they speak in a degenerate tongue and are thus inferior to true whites.

the probably think all spanish-speaking and/or -descended people are like mexicans/hispanics due to the vicinity to central and south america

Nice

cringe

>talk shit
>puss out immediately after
Worse than a Yea Forums poster.

yikes

Pic related is exactly what I mean. This idea that basic empathy does not exist, that no one could possibly understand "your" struggle. I hope it blossoms to the point that everyone mutually realises that they're all trapped in their own selfishness, and they couldn't understand anyone else if they tried.

Attached: no understanding of.png (880x406, 61K)

>FUCK ALL WHITE MUSIC CRITICS LOL
>omg why are people putting words in my mouth???!

I dislike Fantano a lot but this is retarded.

WHITE PEOPLE BAD

Yikes all you want. I’m just telling the truth.

There should be a tally of all celebrities/musical artists who are like this so we know who to ignore.

There is. It's called twitter.

Or maybe you just hate nigs.

Thank me later.

Attached: 1548451078569.png (1000x866, 19K)

I’ve literally never been on that board.

>they speak in a degenerate tongue and are thus inferior to true whites
the spanish are very white, ive met a couple spaniards i thought they were Norwegian.

feels to me that the point the black community repeatedly makes is that empathy has its limits. of course a person like anthony fantano can empathize with the narratives in an album (contrary to kehlani's point) but the point is to say that anthony will never know how it actually feels to live life as a black person. kehlani only wants to hear opinions about an album from people whose life experience is approximately close to the album maker's experience is what i think she's trying to say. it's ok to have that opinion.

That's why I linked you to it, you belong there. Give it a try.

I’m okay, thanks though.

>I want to live in an echo chamber and only people who have the same skin color as me are allowed to critique my music
Stop this madness

Vut. He'll be 77 in April and the average LE of a white male is 76.

Yes, it's okay to be wrong. It's not like people can enjoy and deeply empathize with art that is removed much farther from their livesthan that anything produced by modern blacks.

Guess we've been very unlucky

How is life as a black person any different than life as a white person? There are poor white people just as well as black people. Don't tell me that "MUH OPPRESSION" shit either.

>we might live in a time when both whites and blacks get woke on the fact that segregation would be better for anyone

Attached: B5A17D22-8BC3-4D75-B870-8536C8BA1855.jpg (812x883, 277K)

Well I don’t want to live in proximity to people that weren’t raised in middle-upper class white families, and it’s okay to have that opinion.

Imagine for a second if Ariana Grande went and said that black people weren't allowed to critique her music because they can't understand her life experiences.

White generally means "northern European" in this context.

>feels to me that the point the black community repeatedly makes is that empathy has its limits.
What the non-existent "black community" thinks is irrelevant. Kehlani speaks the truth: "Fantano isn't like me and couldn't possibly understand me". With just a nudge, she would come to realise that this is true of all people as individuals. I think the idea of "intersectionality" leads down that path

>it's ok to have that opinion.
fine, but don't come complaining later on about not "getting paid" or not receiving enough coverage and/or attention from outside your little ethno-bubble

bad take my dude!

gonna be a cringe and a yikes from me

This is quite a small benin compared to the glorious Swedish spurdo benis. BBC myth finally destroyed?

da polis b targetin us

shut the fuck up

Fantano is a cool guy when he doesn't talk about politics.

Or what?

no he's annoying.

jajaja muy basado

Everyone is cool when they don't talk about politics

>With just a nudge, she would come to realise that this is true of all people as individuals.
don't get me wrong, i agree that every person that exists is unique. however, i think you're being slightly disingenuous. kehlani doesn't state that there exists someone who could perfectly understand her and be a perfect arbitrator over whatever album she's talking about. she's looking for someone who can more accurately relate to her, someone who is approximately more similar to her. if anthony's life is say, 30% similar to kehlani's life, she wants someone with a 70% ratio or something like that.
the point is to say that i don't think anyone expects perfect understanding from other human beings, but they want something approximately better than a distant understanding, which supposedly fantano classifies as.

>certain skin colors give you super-empathy
How can I attain these powers?

read: White people aren't allowed to critique my music because they have white skin

then why does what anthony fantano says matter? nigs won't listen to him if they feel he doesn't judge the music properly and then he'll only be talking to whiteys who, in your opinion, wouldn't understand it anyway

the reality is that this is just an instinctual backlash that people feel when other people talk about things they consider "theirs". I feel the same way as an eastern european when people portray poles or russians as evil villains or shit all over our customs or what have you. but that's just the way things are, right? you shouldn't be impervious to criticism because of your ethnicity/race, and i hate this essentialist notion that there's something 'unique' about being black that prevents non-black artists from understanding what blacks talk about in music. can you imagine if that's how social and scientific inquiry worked? no point in analyzing the behavior of particles in an accelerator because you'll never truly know what it means to BE a boson

yeah that's effectively what's being said. and is that a wrong thing to say if material reality states that people with black skin often have a different experience compared to people with white skin?

I agree with this, i don't know why but spanish is just a dirty language

I can't imagine professional or academic endeavors taking place in spanish, I can only imagine degenerate stuff

Understanding of music and understanding of artist's life are two different things entirely. It's been long established in art criticism that using artist's life as a metric for gauging art itself is a horrible mistake. Throwing that away because some people wany special treatment would be very silly.

el quimera de abominacion...

Attached: Chimera.png (1200x905, 815K)

It's pretty much just racism. So and so people aren't allowed to critique my music based on the color of their skin alone.

They may be different, but they aren't so completely and utterly alien that one can't comprehend and empathize with another. Fuck's sake.

black people aren’t allowed to critique outlaw country because they don’t know what it’s like living as a lower class rural white american

Attached: 8C9E6F19-A741-4E74-A838-DF8A408297DF.gif (252x252, 1.67M)

no it's not, because that's not the world we live in. As long as you're literally not being racist to her, it's okay to say a black person's music is shit, whether you're white, mexican, asian, etc.

If an "artist" gets offended about criticism in general, they don't know shit about art and need to stop being stupid

Not really, i have known people who are not good to hang out with and don't even agree with me politically speaking.

this

tbf who doesn't

it's fashionable for black people to be racist

everything past 21 is middle aged on 4chans

Nowadays, everyone tacitly agrees that art should be universal, that expressing my own feelings will resonate everywhere, and show us all as human brethren, on the same journey together.
This is totally wrong. We all have very different journeys and are very much alone. Identity politics, hopefully, is a step in the direction of everyone recognising this. There is such a clear narcissistic bent to it that it will inevitably become less about tribalism and more about people as individuals.

The issue is the sword cuts both ways but I am certain that people like the girl in OP are not going to give up their right to criticize “white culture” so it’s just another example of POCs demanding special privileges because of their race; these ideologues do not care about logical consistency they only care about elevating their tribe.

this

there is nothing intangibly different that cannot be reconciled and adjusted for, such an idea is unfounded and intellectually dishonest

that's zoomer for " I have no argument at the moment but I'd like to signal to everyone that I'm in the right" Fuck you.

It’s funny how blacks always think they’re gaining power being able to make rules like this, when whites are just letting them entertain themselves for the time being. Blacks are always going to be slaves mentally.

>it's either one or the other
You do understand art is both deeply personal and broadly universal and that's what makes it click with humans, right? Art has always expressed deeply individualistic ideas and thoughts, literally "the hero versus the crowd" is one of the oldest fucking themes to exist. It's not meant to just "show us all as human brethren", it's meant to reconcile us in our differences.

>it's meant to reconcile us in our differences
That's exactly what I mean. But there is no reconciliation. Kehlani is right.

>there is no reconciliation
Pathetic. It's like I'm mid-20th century all over again. Do you mopy kids ever get tired of this angsty shit?

Get out in the real world, think about history. From what you know about humans, do you honestly believe in this "reconciliation"? Be honest with yourself

Lol. In the real world whites have long moved past this shit. Blacks are literal children about it.

Because spanish people aren't white

>hurr if you are european you are white
No.

So what? I've met brazilians that looked like Norwegian too. Does it mean Brazil is white? lmao

Yes, I do. Stop pretending humans are so retarded they can't understand each other. That's literally about as bullshit as fake depression. There are deep actual mistrust and misunderstandings in this world, but post-modern romantisation of some "complete isolation" is absolute bullshit. You are not suddenly alone in the world because you don't have an identical twin sucking you off 24/7. As long as you are making a conscious effort to be understood - there will be people who understand you.

>Stop pretending humans are so retarded they can't understand each other.
I'm not "pretending" at all, they literally can't. Catastrophe after catastrophe has proven me right.

Things are relatively mellow IRL, almost all the vitriol is expressed via media. It’s almost as if media narratives are artificially constructed to keep people in a state of agitation so they are more receptive to authority figures who promise to “fix things.” It really makes you think and I wonder who could be behind this?

Sounds like we should exterminate those that are different then.

And yet achievement after achievement has proven you wrong. If humans couldn't understand each other, we'd still be throwing shit at each other, you absolute mongrel.
>but muh civilization is built on opression
World's cultures are built around people consciously deciding to communicate their knowledge and experience to other people to make their lives easier. If humans couldn't understand each other, Platonic Academy would never amount to shit. Yet here we are.

No, we should live lives of solitary contemplation and shun the worldly.

>the world isn't a sterile utopia where nothing bad ever happens therefore my nihilism is objectively correct lmao

I already do that and it’s not working.

>2019
>user literally chooses LCL soup over reality
Fucking hell, are you people really that afraid of any human contact?

Humans suck, what do you think?

Boy, those were the days

Nothing I have said is even remotely nihilistic
You also need to take up an ascetic lifestyle. Being solitary but also chronically masturbating doesn't count
I think you might have misunderstood that metaphor. LCL is a hideous convergence of people so that they become one. I have only advocated that people accept their unbridled selfishness and ignorance of one another, the opposite

Large brain

>Catastrophe after catastrophe
>says some guy at his department in his high tech device
yeah truly, humankind has failed.

I think you're not a day older than 15. Or severely emotionally handicapped. I also think you consider yourself an astute and clever observer, but all your insight amounts to is a mix of teenage cynicism and most uninspired readings of French existentialism.
user, every human in LCL lives in their own perfect world. It's literally the ultimate solitary confinement where no one ever gets hurt and only good things ever happen because everybody except you is a sockpuppet. Also
>Being solitary but also chronically masturbating doesn't count
Jesus fucking Christ, you are shitposting on an anonymous imageboard, nigger, you're never going to be a monk. Stop LARPing.

Fantano has gone full SJW lately himself so fuck him

>*fires gun into crowd of people*
>multiple people get hurt
>"why am I getting blamed for this I only meant to shoot one guy?"

>if people don't agree with my viewpoints they're not cool

This
Americans are too stupid to realize hypocrisy unless it’s explicitly pointed out to them as being such though

these anons get it

Spanish, like italian and french, is one of the languages that are closer to their latin roots you ignorant ameritard

Is this the girl Kyrie dated

i'm the author of
i want to make it clear i agree with you. my primary reason to make my initial post was because 's outright nihilism bothered me and i felt he misrepresented the point being made by kehlani. i'm of course a total believer in empathy and i find it rather unfortunate that many people in our society are giving up on understanding each other's points of view. at the same time though, i get the point being made that some people are just 'too different' that sometimes you don't even want to make the effort. i'll personally still try to, and i lament that others will give up on trying, but it is what it is. i'm not sure how to change the minds of people like kehlani when the point that they make (that one person's life experience is not sufficiently close to mine) is true. the latter half of the argument (their lack of an experience close to mine means their opinion on Thing I Like is not valuable) i don't think is true, but people of course have the right to ignore opinions they deem non-useful.

Please explain how my actual dear to god beats friend is a black guy then? Or just fuck off freak

best*

All your interactions with him are self-centred, as is the case with all human beings

why do americans think she's black? she's clearly mixed with way more euro in her than african

>i'm the ~author~ of every douchey lowercase post that infantilizes black people
good job

i didn't intend to infantilize anybody, but if it came off that way i apologize.

yeah she cheated on him with partynextdoor

t. JORDI

>empathy has its limits
Yeah, it does. So then the black community should stop begging for it.
or is the end-game of all this "gib me free moneys"?

>I was selling drugs aye
>I was killing niggas aye
>I was fucking bitches aye
>I just popped a bean aye
10/10 bnm told a story of pain trauma and oppression of the black man

Regardless of all the racial and individualism being talked about here she was being fucking ignorant right off the bat. It’s obvious she got on her twitter without thinking about the consequences and wrote something stupid, shallow minded and ignorant. Just the way she words it you know they’re just venting on the internet.

She could’ve worded her argument like: “I feel like this music critic won’t understand the hardships of black communities etc.” Then atleast she wouldn’t of sounded so ignorant and dumb about it.

I'm not letting a young black woman "musician" use my language or a computer.

>you can't really expect ignorant savages--I mean, disenfranchised underprivileged POC--to express their rage in a nuanced way, can you? Typical white male!

What does that have to do with anything?

Oh, I’m sorry. Does that make it not sound inherently disgusting?

You aren't relating to him in the true sense.

How would you know that?

In what way(s) are humans not awful? All my problems seem to stem from the fact that other people exist.

>middle aged
?

Because I know what little I know about man.

So, you don't know anything and project your lack of knowledge on other people? Huh, funny, wouldn't that make you a complete retard?

Do you actually have anyone in your life that you’re extremely close to or love dearly? Honestly? Because if not, you are just a projecting jaded autist in denial

>creative
And we're already done. You'll understand someday, but for now - get off 4channel, please. Your parents are probably really worried about you.

Being creative arguably leads to demise ya dingus.

Living inarguably lives to demise. That's the beauty of it, donglus.

identity politics are completely one-sided. they are a leftist invention carried out by "influencers", brainwashed students who waste their parents' money studying pseudo-fields like sociology, and useful idiots with room-temperature IQs.

>everyone is a selfish cunt and no one really relates to anyone else

remarkably accurate when describing leftist cities such as NYC or SF. people who haven't drunk the kool-aid do actually care for their neighbors, and not in some virtue-signaling "i'm going to make a twitter post about how much i care" type of way.

sorry, your le enlightened opinion doesn't actually grasp why identity politics exist: leftism.

leads*

Weird interpretation of beauty you have.

Humans generally don't know much. But my findings are what they are, and God knows the Truth.
I've had people I have spent a lot of time with, but I understand that it's always been filtered through my own selfishness and egotism.

So, how does creativity leading to demise in some cases make it bad? Explain it to me.

Since when is doing something just because you can a valid reason to do anything?

>findings
>God
>Truth
Oh no. Should have just said this from the start.

>pseudo-fields like sociology
>room temperature IQs
Lol leave it to the big brain conservatard to try to discredit an entire field of study just because it hurts his feelings.

Your questions are nonsensical and unrelated. You've asked for one thing that makes human not awful. I've told you - creativity is one such trait. All this shit you're saying is irrelevant.

>thinks my question is unrelated

oh that's cute, a vaguely black artist with a mostly white fanbase telling a white critic he can't opine on music made by blacks.

Attached: 1551065339517.jpg (220x220, 11K)

FACTS

Creativity makes human not awful. And the question of reasoning is unrelated. We're talking about the quality itself, not reasoning behind it. Also, doing something creative because you can has always been a valid approach. You should read up on history of arts maybe.

sociology is a perfect example of pseudo-science. it's built upon fallacious induction and wishful thinking to suit political ends. it is the intellectual equivalent to make-believe. it doesn't hurt my feelings-- it hurts the world.

your "field of study" is a joke.

>actually having this mindset
I can’t wew harder.

>has no argument
OK, sure, my dude. Wew away while you mull over all the people in the world being awful. Don't worry, we're not angry at you. We'll hug you when you finally decide to actually live your life instead of hiding behind delusions.

Why would I argue with someone like you?

FUCK WYPIPO AND THEIR
*shuffles cards*
MUSIC REVIEWS
WE WUZ MUZAK CRI TICKS N SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIET

Attached: 1551197448604.png (852x731, 35K)

>someone like you
An adult? A person who doesn't exclusively see bad things in other people? You didn't argue, you just wewed and ran like an utter coward. If you imply creativity as a trait doesn't make human existence worthwhile, while posting on a fucking music board of the site formerly known as Yea Forums, maybe you should look at your life decisions, reassess your life and leave this place.

Calm down, dude.

>he thinks I'm agitated
ok

You probably wouldn’t be typing out books if you weren’t.

I for one like a lot of dip on my chip. Guacamole, French onion, salsa..

>that
>books
Not a reader, are you?

You like cum on your chip, you big homo.

>what is hyperbole

most white leftists only do it for show, they dont care and they don't respect niggers either but it's a good position to hold against conservatives

t. white liberal who doesn't really give a shit about nigs personally

Those are still not even remotely long posts, user.

They are in contrast to the ones you were responding to.

No, not really.

Yeah, because Anthony's white he's not allowed to have an opinion about anything. These people are so fucking laughable. If he thinks your shit is garbage, it's not because of their race, it's because IT'S GARBAGE

Based goober

Yeah bro, we were always like this and its certainly not a product of our current times or culture. I bet back when americans were still living on the frontier in communities, nobody gave a shit about each other or related to their companions’ situations at all! I bet the pilgrims at plymouth rock all hated each other and were not a tight knit community at all! Mormons all secretely hate each other!
Stupid fucking faggot

Posts like this enrage and fuel the leftist movement you despise so much you underage retard

those are some neato dubs

Attached: 1525674806150.jpg (1024x682, 61K)

Cringe, bluepilled and probs a lil bit too much time in the basement. Try to go outside and make genuine connections with people dude. It's not hard to find people if you aren't in your house all the time.

thanks claire

Wow. Struck a nerve there, Tyrone?

It is when you aren’t born with the capability.

those are some neato dubs

Attached: superthumb.jpg (300x250, 9K)

45 is past middle age unless you expect to live to 90

Fuck her for going after some indie guy then, Jesus. We can't all have tits.

Wow. Struck a nerve there, Magapede?

>white people cant discuss black people music
hello 1953

>hip hop and trap tells the stories of pain, trauma, oppression, racism
>trap
OO
HUNNID ON MUH WRISS
YUH
OOH
BLEW MUH DICK LIKE A CELLO
BRRT
MOTORSPORT
BLIFFY GOT STIFFY UH

>dip on ur fucking chip
What did she mean by this?

>Wow. Struck a nerve there, Magapede?

Attached: IMG_20190226_204943_378.jpg (640x427, 42K)

Attached: image.jpg (2048x1865, 1.84M)

Attached: 246F831F-F056-4250-9234-4638FB756F09.jpg (576x696, 44K)

>room-temperature IQs
LMFAO, but for real sociology is a real science, it's just not on-demand and it gets a lot of crappy students.

Based retard

Have you tried seeking professional help for psychopathy or sociopathy?

I hope anthony fagtano kills himself

He doesn't, although I wish he did so I could spam Yea Forums memes at him.

Italians aren't white.

Why do you want to destroy your own reputation at the expense of niggers who hate you? What a fucking retarded cuckold.

You can't help those kind of people, they're born mentally retarded. Best to just kill them and do normal people a favour.

Attached: image-547.jpg (320x320, 30K)

kekistanis are civcucks who arent even racist you libtard

Attached: 1_Zk2Or-6EgEYqnP2FPALZvQ.jpg (1290x726, 290K)

so can a black man not review an Eminem album?

then if you can't dislike sth cuz of ur skin colour, then how can you like sth if it was made by black artists and ur white?

c

Attached: tumblr_p1017y9buE1w03j9do1_1280.jpg (922x1280, 217K)

Attached: tumblr_p2o8qvohCu1w03j9do1_1280.jpg (1125x629, 192K)

It’s true, if you’re middle aged white you have zero credibility to talk about the music of a culture you weren’t brought up in. You don’t see black people critiquing country music

Dumb zoomer

Eminem isn't qualified to review rap music? The Beastie Boys aren't qualified to review rap music? You're fucking stupid and a black racist piece of shit.

Attached: tumblr_mrm2e435221sfz21co1_500.jpg (480x360, 26K)

If you're a black man you really have zero credibility when it comes to intellectual pursuits and giving informed opinions because you statistically have a lower IQ.sage

Attached: 1423345171153.png (843x843, 249K)

Rap is middle aged

Her sentence isn't even written correctly. What a dumb female broad.

cringe/epic

wow, triggered are we? literally every magapede from the pic responded

t. black male who says "fuck white people" and "fuck donald trump" and supports the Hebrew Israelites

Attached: tumblr_mrm1awXbxl1sfz21co1_500.jpg (480x360, 17K)

No, because they were brought up in the culture? Haven’t you seen 8 mile? Eminem breathes hip hop but a random old white man from Toronto doesn’t. You sound mad though

Why do magatards always post gay porn?

So how is Drake qualified to be a rapper then?

I'm not a magapede. Donald Trump is a Jew lover and usually it's blacks and jews who post gay porn. I just give them a taste of their own medicine.

Melaninated people perceive the world in ways you pigskins could never comprehend. Our skin acts as an antenna for the deep, cosmic vibrations of the universe, allowing us to to see, hear, think, feel and move in time with the divine waves, something soulless cave-apes will never know the feeling of. It's why everything we create is so superior to the pathetic bullshit all other races come up with. If y'all weren't such raping, holocausting racist monsters, I'd almost feel sorry for you peckerwoods, stumbling around blindly like you always do.

You're just a black nazi. Why don't you tell that to God when you die how you hated white people cause of their skin color?

>wow, triggered are we? literally every magapede from the pic responded

Attached: 1550863430369.jpg (600x900, 223K)

You have never experienced slavery or a Holocaust. Africans murder, rape and cannibalize each other in Africa today. Arabs kept blacks as slaves too not just whites. Blacks are more likely to commit crimes against whites nowadays than the other way around. You are just butthurt about the embarrassment of blacks history as slaves and jealous of white men's accomplishments and contributions to the world.

Here is what you look like.

Attached: 000000000000000000000000000000.jpg (300x330, 14K)

Funny. I know a guy who goes by Dirty Swift. He's a white guy who mostly lived in Ottawa and Toronto all his life but has done production work for rappers like 50 Cent and Talib Kweli. But he is a middle aged white guy from Toronto, so I guess that means he has zero credibility when it comes to rap music.

what about asians, the rape of nanking alone was wack and that’s just the japs in one era. asians are clearly the most evil race, other than those crazy ass south americans.

Attached: gary-coleman-dies-aged-42-GCG6BP.jpg (830x1390, 149K)

im beginning to develop a distaste for black people

The Arabs enslaved blacks too and would cut off the dicks and balls of every male slave.

Attached: African-eunuch.jpg (564x444, 37K)

Why did you post a pic of your wife's boyfriend?

Attached: 1549989102661.jpg (909x1383, 560K)

average black man

Attached: RuPaulAS4.jpg (1840x2449, 330K)

black "men"

Attached: ToyaLong1-300x450.jpg (300x450, 119K)

Which side are you on, faggot?

Attached: 1550111577207.jpg (1348x812, 168K)

d

Attached: precious7008.jpg (780x1280, 314K)

Oh look, it's a bunch of mediocre white men whining because the field nigger refuses to shuck 'n jive for massa no mo'. Don't bother, none of your pathetic cracker lies are going to save you now. Shut up and learn to serve your betters like the weak, cowardly little bitches you are, and maybe you won't face the full wrath of black justice. Maybe.

And you're a mediocre black male who feels like he should be worshiped for being black when you are just a loser nobody. Whites just want to live in peace without you nonwhite and Jewish demons harassing us for our skin color.

Attached: _86838197_misonsereap.jpg (660x371, 32K)

No sounds like you are projecting and can't handle that the world isn't a Jew made cuck porn video designed to make black losers like you feel good for nothing. You don't want whites to be racist to blacks but you are racist to whites you hypocrite.

Attached: ZUMD3B2WKDOT3ALZDEUFSBR6BY.jpg (1200x1520, 94K)

black "men" lol

Attached: black-tgirls-photos-07.jpg (533x800, 132K)

s

Attached: 421566_110052819134743_1827862103_n.jpg (501x373, 42K)

Typical black male

Attached: nubianbarbie1.ow_.032.jpg (450x675, 84K)

You sound frightfully similar to the demographic you denigrate.

>thinking normies are any better

t. sociopaths

You're inhuman garbage, just die, you're holding the world back.

What are you contributing?

>"you're a sociopath so I should kill you to prove I have empathy"
t. projecting sociopath

Assuming you're actually Black (nigger) how about you stop using my beautiful language (English) and speak the language of your people? English is for White people only so stop appropriating my culture you simian.

Attached: Niggle me this.jpg (593x735, 102K)

What gave you any indication that I'm a sociopath? I'm trying to help somebody that has an issue with empathy. They're anonymous over the internet. The only thing I have to gain is that another member of my species, who is just as valuable as me or anybody else, is able to lead a fulfilling life with human connections.
Basedboys

How do other people make life fulfilling for me?

I attacked the person who attacked you and you follow up by attacking me? Dumb ass, no one even knows what your opinion is or what point you're trying to get across. You just insult people. You haven't made an actual points. You just talk blind shit. you don't even know the enemy of your enemy is your friend you fucking dumbass.

>And you're a mediocre black male who feels like he should be worshiped for being black
I am to you what a lion is to an ant. You should be worshiping me, and all black men, for gracing you with our divine presence and not striking you down for defiling it with your pasty inferiority.

>Whites just want to live in peace without you nonwhite and Jewish demons harassing us for our skin color
Whites living in peace? What a fucking joke. What a horrible lie. You monsters have never lived in peace or allowed inyone else to live in peace. Your entire history is one of nihilistic cruelty, of genocidal horror. There is no land, no people, who have not been brutalized and scarred by your bottomless lust for gold and blood. Europeans and their bastard children have been nothing but a plague and a calamity on this world.

>You don't want whites to be racist to blacks but you are racist to whites you hypocrite.
The difference is, your hatred is built on lies, mine is based on hard-earned truths. The only reason you continue to dispute the gospel me and my people preach every day is because you cannot bear to see your own reflection in the mirror.

>pictures of black women
Far more beautiful than the deformed, no-assed troglodytes you colonizers call 'women'.

You had just as much of a lack of empathy by writing somebody off as 'inhuman garbage' so I'd rather not befriend that kind of enemy of an enemy.
We're social animals by default. If you haven't had a connection with another human it's possible you're not around enough people to click with and maybe that's your fault for not branching out, but maybe that's just your environment not providing enough for you to enjoy what's natural for us.

>I am to you what a lion is to an ant. You should be worshiping me, and all black men, for gracing you with our divine presence and not striking you down for defiling it with your pasty inferiority.
You've never met met me. If blacks are superior then why were you our slaves? Why are you poor welfare leeches who never created shit?
Whites living in peace? What a fucking joke. >What a horrible lie. You monsters have never lived in peace or allowed inyone else to live in peace. Your entire history is one of nihilistic cruelty, of genocidal horror. There is no land, no people, who have not been brutalized and scarred by your bottomless lust for gold and blood. Europeans and their bastard children have been nothing but a plague and a calamity on this world.
If you black leech bottomfeeders cared about what was right and just you'd go back to Africa and stop living on Native land. You are the most violent race statistically. You murder at several times the rates of whites.
>The difference is, your hatred is built on lies, mine is based on hard-earned truths. The only reason you continue to dispute the gospel me and my people preach every day is because you cannot bear to see your own reflection in the mirror.
You live off the fruits of the white man's superior mind and revolutionary inventions. You get welfare paid for by us. You get affirmative action which gives you an unfair advantage thanks to us. WHy don't you go live in Africa? Oh wait cause it's a shithole cause it's ran by you dumb black monkeys.
>Far more beautiful than the deformed, no-assed troglodytes you colonizers call 'women'.
Those are black tranny sissy bois.

Attached: DeipKlHW4AEwOip.jpg (800x1200, 114K)

>hey lamar come fuck my wife, hehe the trumptards are gonna be so owned
Hahah we broke your brain

>You had just as much of a lack of empathy by writing somebody off as 'inhuman garbage' so I'd rather not befriend that kind of enemy of an enemy.
That wasn't my post you retarded piece of shit.
I criticized him for that here. Fucking dumb piece of shit.

>I am to you what a lion is to an ant. You should be worshiping me, and all black men, for gracing you with our divine presence and not striking you down for defiling it with your pasty inferiority.
You've never met met me. If blacks are superior then why were you our slaves? Why are you poor welfare leeches who never created shit?
Whites living in peace? What a fucking joke.
>What a horrible lie. You monsters have never lived in peace or allowed inyone else to live in peace. Your entire history is one of nihilistic cruelty, of genocidal horror. There is no land, no people, who have not been brutalized and scarred by your bottomless lust for gold and blood. Europeans and their bastard children have been nothing but a plague and a calamity on this world.
If you black leech bottomfeeders cared about what was right and just you'd go back to Africa and stop living on Native land. You are the most violent race statistically. You murder at several times the rates of whites.
>The difference is, your hatred is built on lies, mine is based on hard-earned truths. The only reason you continue to dispute the gospel me and my people preach every day is because you cannot bear to see your own reflection in the mirror.
You live off the fruits of the white man's superior mind and revolutionary inventions. You get welfare paid for by us. You get affirmative action which gives you an unfair advantage thanks to us. WHy don't you go live in Africa? Oh wait cause it's a shithole cause it's ran by you dumb black monkeys.
>Far more beautiful than the deformed, no-assed troglodytes you colonizers call 'women'.
Those are black tranny sissy bois.

Attached: giphy.gif (320x240, 2.99M)

Well, it's in my faggoty ass name.
I thought you were the idiot you were criticizing, my bad.

jfc this thread is a shit show

hes a boomer

>33
>boomer
That's early millenial or late gen x.

lol

Attached: download (2).jpg (253x199, 10K)

sx

Attached: DCEiExiXcAEtqL2.jpg (693x558, 55K)

And still the white devil insists on hiding from the truth. You ''''people'''' really have no concept of morality or justice, do you? I guess not, otherwise y'all would've given all your stolen wealth back to your victims, linked arms and thrown yourselves into the ocean. Oh well, guess it's up to us to do the paleface's dirty work, as usual.

>Those are black tranny sissy boys
And yet they're still more feminine than white sows. How shameful that must be for you.

>that face when double-fisting onion dip with my bare hands
>that face when oppressing wealthy 'black' (mixed) musicians by criticizing their shitty music
>that face when the landed gentry of the imperial core now postures itself as some kind of racialist maoist vanguard

Attached: 1485538429827.png (817x664, 494K)

He's a cuck, he likes it when black people hurt him and make fun of him.

>double parenthesis

Riddle me this, what is 15% but makes up nearly half?

How are the things that we invented from thin air using science stolen?

>And yet they're still more feminine than white sows. How shameful that must be for you.
I prefer black women

>Riddle me this, what is 15%
The global white population
>but makes up nearly half
Child rapes cases worldwide.
And of course you were going to cite those bullshit FBI statistics you nazis love to spam everywhere. We all know white supremacist government orgs are going to protect the image of their precious little peckerwoods, like an incestuous bandit clan always covers for each-other's crimes. At least black criminals have reasons for what they do, and target people their own size. Not you though, crackers always play innocent until they can find prey who won't fight back. Like their own children, or everyone else's children for that matter. Pedophilia, just another of the white devil's innocent and charming hobbies.

In Africa the rape babies because they think it cures AIDS. It's called the virgin cure myth.
youtube.com/watch?v=6Ge4iYrumx0

yikes, who let all these boomers in this thread out of their retirement homes?

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/southafrica/1362134/South-African-men-rape-babies-as-cure-for-Aids.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virgin_cleansing_myth
We make up half the child rape cases on Earth? Probably cause we're the only ones who police that shit. In Africa, the Middle East and Southeast Asia child marriage to grown men is still commonplace.

>nearly half
>Child rapes cases worldwide
Yeah fucking right. Show evidence. And even regardless, I'm sure child rape cases actually get reported in the West than shitty third-world places like Africa and India where they will just go unnoticed. You're just a fucking troll anyway

He's a nigger supremacist with a small dick.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 92K)

And who taught Africa these lies? Who showed her people how to do these terrible things? Your missionaries. Your spreaders of Christian 'love' and 'charity', the vanguard of Christendom's army of death. You ruined us, took our people, our land, our gold, destroyed our kingdoms and our cultures, our very lives. You took us, and corrupted us, and then made a mockery of your own creation. But slowly we are waking up and realizing the truth of what you demons have done, and of our noble, divine heritage. Fear the day when truth dawns like the sun over the world, you beasts, because our kingdom of paradise will be paved with your bones and mortared with your blood.

Yeah, so divine. Stay delusional.

Just keep on blaming whites for things done in the past instead of the plethora of people ruining your own community today. If Jews, a group of people that have historically been prosecuted, can become prosperous, there's no reason you can't. Jews got where they are because they were hard working and developed inherit skills that they could profit off of to then send their children to universities to become doctors, lawyers, businessmen. No reason black people can't do that, but they'd rather sell drugs and procreate and abandon their children leading to them being raised by single mothers. Not saying black people haven't been wronged by white people, but we can't magically fix all the mistakes at this point. It's up to yourselves to climb back up. Unfortunately, many of you don't want to.

bump

Divisiveness is healthy

Both the guy roleplaying as a Yakub and people sincerely responding to him are a fucking blight on this world. Seriously though, stop feeding the pretend-nigger (you)s.
t. enlightened centrist

In the US there are effectively zero actual Spaniards, so "Hispanic" is a blanket term for any Mexican or Central/South American. No clue why.
It's one of those things where they're considered separate if it benefits them, like you-know-whos. Remember when they were calling George Zimmerman a "white Hispanic"?

surprisingly redpilled
you should try to actively sabotage them from the inside

>projecting this hard

Twitter is just the sign of the endtimes because none of our fucking opinions matter this much, not even mine. We are all idiots.

oh no what are they gonna do about it?
judge me by my skin color and throw me in a re-education ca...

some niggerish nonsense, same as always.

She's a soldier for putting up with Fantano's bullshit.

based ipadposter

this but unironically

>are you people really that afraid of any human contact?
I am. I really wish I wasn't and I hate it, but still.

>Your entire history is one of nihilistic cruelty, of genocidal horror.
>so let me keep antagonising you
>surely that will work out for me, a black intellectual

>being attracted to asses
oh wow you actually are a nigger

>pictures of black women
top kek
I hope you jerked off to those fine nubian sistahs

>caring about critics

>You ruined us, took our people, our land, our gold, destroyed our kingdoms and our cultures, our very lives. You took us, and corrupted us, and then made a mockery of your own creation.
based me

Sounds like I was a bad-ass true kult necrowizard conqueror or some shit, and you were a bunch of retarded pussies. Good for me.

That just shows how ignorant you are

based black nazi

naw both her and anthony can go fuck themselves