Why do we hate him?

why do we hate him?

Attached: IMG_2890.jpg (1280x960, 362K)

i really hope brandon dies so he can stop with this bullshit

this isnt funny fuckhead

go to his facebook to see how pathetic a creature can become then forget he exists

sage

Attached: brandon scott love from newport news virginia.jpg (1497x395, 61K)

does it matter brandon?

Brandon is OP, making these posts for himself once again, for attention.

>why dont people give me attention reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
fuck off already

bruh

come tell me on my facebook

How long before you shoot yourself? Another 2? 3 threads?

could you post this on my facebook? i want my mom to pay my rent this month and i been telling her i've been being bullied online so she will feel sorry for me when i haven't gotten a job

nope
go get a fuckin job

i'll just keep posting this thread if you don't

hopefully they will keep deleting your threads
go get a fucking job

then they do it in vain because i'm going to keep posting until one of you comes to my facebook and leaves a comment

Attached: in case of attention whores break glass.png (300x300, 8K)

Real Brandon here. Lmao, you're a loser. Hope you kys soon. :3

where the fuck is montie

hes a stalker and abusive to women

Let's settle this

Dedicated trolling or unconditioned mental illness?

Or just petulant attention whoring

Attached: mexican intellectual.jpg (317x322, 13K)

>Dedicated trolling
possibly. dude started it that way years ago.
>unconditioned mental illness
he replies to himself sometimes so yeah... he's prob a shizo.
this.

bump

is it?

look its ray william johson doin your mom xd

looks like a muppet

bump

Y’know attention whoring like this might have something to do with it
Just sayin

I know him irl, he's not a bad dude, just a fuck up.

Don’t care

Because I was more popular here compared to you over some stupid meme on the internet. Stop.

BASED

Attached: 1409689580016.gif (500x545, 802K)

fuck you fatboy

oh boy here we go again

Attached: desperate attention whore.jpg (1327x902, 193K)

Grow up.

Once you lose weight fatboy

why don't you use your full name in your trip?
>Brandon Scott Love
has a nice ring to it donchu think?

>muh popularity
How'd that work out for you?

>From Newport News Virginia!

I'm a sad sack of shit, and a total failure, but imagine being so upset that someone was getting more attention that you over some stupid shit on the internet you'd have a grudge against them and taking your own personal time out of your life to do anything to slander them and make them seem as bad of a person as possible. All while going "n-no y-you" when any actual criticism is tossed your way.

Rich coming from you

All of this info can be found on my social media accounts. I've even said it here, so what's your point?

Did you fuck up with your trip again?

> so upset that someone was getting more attention
>MUH MONTY!!!!!
Duck off

What dumb shit are you talking about now?

Goddamn phone

What if I catch you outside your house? Can this information be used then too?

Well YOU of course, isn’t that the point?

Yeah, I can never suspect the guy who had/has a grudge against me to not be behind any of this. The guy who falsely accused me of being a pedophile, stalking and wanting to kill Lauren Mayberry and I can't suspect that it's him/you because of it always being the same childish and retarded criticisms he's had towards me because of some stupid shit on Yea Forums? Imagine being that much of a sad sack of shit you'd even care about shit on Yea Forums that much.

The point, you bored and needy faggot, is that if you weren’t such a flaming attention whore no one would know any of that. And likely would be happier not knowing

what’s your ig big guy?

And why would you? because a stupid meme?
OMG I'M BORED, what kind of shit is that? That's nothing.

>Larven shouted: "...brandon NO!"

Attached: screen_shot_2013-05-20_at_3.31.03_pm.png (652x452, 325K)

> Imagine being that much of a sad sack of shit you'd even care about shit on Yea Forums so much that you would make thread after fucking thread all fucking day WHY DONT PEOPLE LIKE ME REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Just imagine

Brandon works at Walmart at night tho

That’s your kind of shit

Imagine wanting to ruin someones life over a stupid meme, then doing everything you can to seem like the better person while slandering and misinforming the other as much as possible, then having the audacity to pass yourself off as being normal and having no problems. You seriously need some fucking help dude, and I'm not joking. You have some serious issues.
Typical.

Don’t care

Typical what cunt? Typical of you to whine and bitch all fucking day?

>Imagine wanting to ruin someones life over a stupid meme, then doing everything you can to seem like the better person while slandering and misinforming the other as much as possible, then having the audacity to pass yourself off as being normal and having no problems. You seriously need some fucking help dude, and I'm not joking. You have some serious issues.

Attached: 7BzhS89.png (384x288, 156K)

>You seriously need some fucking help dude, and I'm not joking. You have some serious issues.
pot, meet kettle

But you care about him getting a job

bb

Attached: 342659cb25063fd1b6a6329b7ea5cb865d21edf51d368e9f22a4220ed189c973.jpg (2375x3072, 1.81M)

I’m sorry are you saying all of us user look the same to you?

Brandon, do you actually think any negative post directed at you is Monties doing? If so good god I hope this is all one elaborate bait you’ve created over the years because that’s just pathetic

Lost your trip again retard?

go to his facebook and see for yourself. unless hes been baiting since 2007 its real as hell

I’m sick of his shit here, why would I go look for more of it?

Then that wasn't aimed at you, and I dont know why you're responded, autismo

b b

Attached: 13475abc5def7b72f22821fc25dba5e5--chvrches-lauren-mayberry-alternative-music.jpg (683x1024, 56K)

You were the one who (You)d me faggot
Pay attention next time

You are so retarded lmao

>b b
>brandons butterflaps

Attached: e5e0c610e000a1322fce847761fb317c.jpg (841x464, 85K)

lavren loves the dough