"I love hip hop!"

>"I love hip hop!"

Attached: 1547833437241.jpg (435x690, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27280539
cbsnews.com/news/salt-water-fish-extinction-seen-by-2048/
simply-live-consciously.com/english/food-resources/food-consumption-of-animals/
science.sciencemag.org/content/361/6399/eaam5324
health.harvard.edu/staying-healthy/the-truth-about-fats-bad-and-good
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This honestly turned my stomach a little bit.

>vegan diet has sth. to do with sperm count
this is what brainlets on Yea Forums believe lmao

t. soyy consumer

Call me a zoomer or underage, but holy shit, can girls make babies from their own female sperms?!

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27280539

>Rap isn't all garbage bro! You just gotta find the good shit. Kendrick Lamar, Joey Bada$$, the list goes on...

Attached: 1527272684208.jpg (1234x1120, 514K)

>female

Both look trans desu

Attached: 1545234888178.png (917x599, 46K)

you can tell the person who made that image probably looks just like that wojack

t.

Attached: 1548416483118.jpg (434x428, 23K)

>”However, the study results are cautiously interpreted and more corroborative studies are needed.”
Wow I’m convinced

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27280539
oh interesting. so is it a significant loss? now i cant decide between my sperms vs. cancer, heart disease, killing animals and destroying my home planet.

I'm "vegetarian" but eat meat 1-3 times a month and eat dairy daily and eggs once a week. Will this harm my sperm count to any significant degree?

Attached: 1551197733804.png (680x383, 436K)

almost as if there's no middle ground, nice sperg out against a study bud

You’re retarded and I’m vegetarian leaning

White hip hop listeners ARE like this I agree

>gf's sperm

Attached: albundo.jpg (273x346, 13K)

Attached: 1551205977117.jpg (680x383, 42K)

oh really, whats the middle ground for a vegetarian/vegan? eating animals sometimes?
vegetarian LEANING.
lmao. what does that even mean? its not a political spectrum you brainlet. youre either vegetarian or youre not.

you know the mass farming that you benefit from still kills thousands of animals and destroys the land that they lived in when they have to make room for these giant farms for crops
not to mention you benefit from living in a society which has taken over those animals habitats
you don't have the moral high ground for not eating animals

>this is different than söyjak posting! I win!

most söy production is for feeding animals moron. if you were to eat the shit we feed our animals directly you'd need far less crops.

well played

yet you still benefit from both of the things I mentioned and much more, all of which is killing animals and destroying the planet

Vegetarianism is the most retarded food ideology. Half of all chickens are male. Half of all cattle are male. They get mulched in a shredder/eaten by other people as veal. You can't have eggs/milk without this. Go vegan, or stop pretending you have the moral high ground.

t.

Attached: 1551202361896.jpg (750x657, 44K)

The only way to live pure is to not eat anything. I've been doing this for 5 days and I feel great.

>oh no you benefit=live
what are you gonna eat then huh? yeah youre next argument is gonna be the "you should kys because youre exitence causes some harm" right? pathetic. learn logic.
i didnt say i have the moral high ground. but i dont wanna eat animals. as if i didnt know the shit youre saying. i dont eat eggs either but drink milk sometimes out of convienence. its still a different feeling that what youre eating is literally a dead animal that could have lived.

>its still a different feeling that what youre eating is literally a dead animal that could have lived.
that feeling is what makes it all the more juicy

>drink milk sometimes out of convienence

Attached: 1513035114024.png (487x410, 165K)

this.
food is a social construct.

>what are you gonna eat then huh? yeah youre next argument is gonna be the "you should kys because youre exitence causes some harm" right? pathetic. learn logic.
that's not my problem, I'm not the one pretending like I care about the environment and act like I'm not participating in the destruction of it. you are

nah ur good, most of our history meat was a monthly luxury and they did fine so

mostly not being this militant about your believes

>that feeling is what makes it all the more juicy
yeah i know youre feelings. been there, done that. nobody is born vegetarian/vegan unless you have some hippie family. its process. you need to learn the connection. people who claim they love dogs and cats are hypocrites if they continue to eat other animals (pigs are smarter than dogs btw.)

my god dude, get educated about crop production for farm animals seriously. you would know then that if we were to stop breeding animals (which doesnt make sence economically, is bad for our health, the environment and the animals) we would need FAR less crops than what we have now.

>mostly not being this militant about your believes
its not a believe its fact that our senseless meat consumption kills the planet and is bad for your health. continuing to eat it despite the scietifcial evidence speakinng against it comes closer to an indoctrinated ideoligy. which it is btw. we are born into a society of meat eaters and only a few question it. same with radical muslims btw.

>Cows contribute 3 percent of Britain's overall greenhouse gas emissions.
worth the meat imo

>my god dude, get educated about crop production for farm animals seriously. you would know then that if we were to stop breeding animals (which doesnt make sence economically, is bad for our health, the environment and the animals) we would need FAR less crops than what we have now.
irrelevant, if you had read what Ive been saying you'd know that

I like the taste of meat just like I like cigarettes and alcohol and I doubt it harms my health more in any way than the latter two
was I also indoctrinated into those?

reasons to go vegan/vegetarian:
You'll live longer. If you switch from the standard American diet to a vegetarian diet, you can add about 13 healthy years to your life, says Michael F. Roizen, MD, author of The RealAge Diet: Make Yourself Younger with What You Eat. "People who consume saturated, four-legged fat have a shorter life span and more disability at the end of their lives. Animal products clog your arteries, zap your energy and slow down your immune system.

Want more proof of longevity? Residents of Okinawa, Japan, have the longest life expectancy of any Japanese and likely the longest life expectancy of anyone in the world, according to a 30-year study of more than 600 Okinawan centenarians. Their secret: a low-calorie diet of unrefined complex carbohydrates, fiber-rich fruits and vegetables, and onions.

You'll help reduce pollution. Some people become vegetarians after realizing the devastation that the meat industry is having on the environment. According to the US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), chemical and animal waste runoff from factory farms is responsible for more than 173,000 miles of polluted rivers and streams. Runoff from farmlands is one of the greatest threats to water quality today. Agricultural activities that cause pollution include confined animal facilities, plowing, pesticide spraying, irrigation, fertilizing and harvesting.

You'll avoid toxic chemicals. The EPA estimates that nearly 95 percent of the pesticide residue in the typical American diet comes from meat, fish and dairy products. Fish, in particular, contain carcinogens (PCBs, DDT) and heavy metals (mercury, arsenic, lead, cadmium) that can'’t be removed through cooking or freezing.

You'll help reduce famine. About 70 percent of all grain produced in the United States is fed to animals raised for slaughter. The 7 billion livestock animals in the United States consume five times as much grain as is consumed directly by the American population. “If all the grain currently fed to livestock were consumed directly by people, the number of people who could be fed would be nearly 800 million,” says David Pimentel, professor of ecology at Cornell University. If the grain were exported, it would boost the US trade balance by $80 billion a year.

You'll spare animals. Many vegetarians give up meat because of their concern for animals. Ten billion animals are slaughtered for human consumption each year. And, unlike the farms of yesteryear where animals roamed freely, today most animals are factory farmed: —crammed into cages where they can barely move and fed a diet tainted with pesticides and antibiotics.

You'll save money. Meat accounts for 10 percent of Americans'’ food spending. Eating vegetables, grains and fruits in place of the 200 pounds of beef, chicken and fish each nonvegetarian eats annually would cut individual food bills by an average of $4,000 a year.

what if i don't want to live longer

>standard American
Proper eating habits and cooking your own food mate, even if I could add 5, I take the meat

>Okinawa meme
As a student I neither have the time or money to go full Jap meme diet

>reduce pollution
If meat made a third of world pollution I'd say it's fine and worth and my eurorivers are fine (or rather the problem isn't the food industry)

>toxic chemicals
refer to the first point

Attached: 1545850300873.jpg (1024x1004, 60K)

>I like the taste of meat just like I like cigarettes and alcohol and I doubt it harms my health more in any way than the latter two
>was I also indoctrinated into those?

yes you were. you live in a world where its common to people to drink alcohol when you have a party or meet some friends. alcohol is one of the most dangerous drugs there is, far more dangerous than a lot of prohibited drugs.

it is actually possible to enjoy yourself without drinking, but you havent tried/everyone else is doing it so you wouldnt know.

i dont believe you that you like the taste of alcohol. you like the effect of it. alcohol tastes bitter. people prefer sweet things, not bitter things.

cigarettes huh? most people i know started coughing hysterically when they had their first one. rarely people claim to have enjoyed it on the first try. youre just a nicotine addict, thats it.

you know methheads "enjoy" their meth too. does that make it any good?

Attached: 1545253598523.png (300x300, 125K)

>And, unlike the farms of yesteryear where animals roamed freely, today most animals are factory farmed: —crammed into cages where they can barely move and fed a diet tainted with pesticides and antibiotics.
No, that's illegal in my country. Retard.

Attached: 1545248666022.jpg (640x640, 160K)

Attached: 1545253693524.png (607x607, 309K)

Attached: 1549395080928.jpg (265x470, 11K)

>far more dangerous than a lot of prohibited drugs
Indeed, I like drugs
I like the taste of alcohol, but you may be right in a way cause I can admit it's an acquired taste
I actually liked my first cigarette and yes I am a nicotine addict
Yes, if they think meth is worth it beside all it's downsides then they can knock themselves out as long as they manage to sustain it

Imagine unironically being the spermless veggieboy in this thread
Rap music is for niggers and sub-humans

>Imagine unironically being the spermless veggieboy in this thread
>Rap music is for niggers and sub-humans

Attached: 1547242330300.jpg (640x480, 18K)

if you dont properly read it, cant be bothered to look into researching on my other topics i mentioned as well than i dont know how to go on here. go live in your fantasy world where everything is ok and will be for all eternity.

Based niggerloving veggieboy

Attached: 1546897714896.jpg (720x960, 29K)

???
I did properly read it and responded point by point, I am not going to deny what you said since I assumed it was well sourced and only quoted so you know which part I am refering to

Tranny’s have a mental disorder

>Based niggerloving veggieboy

Attached: 1550783600895.jpg (2048x1865, 519K)

yeah i like some drugs as well. i dont do them often tho and prefer some illegal ones over alcohol (also some are healthier). i can just hope for you you get over your nicotine addiction. everyone can decide for themselves what they enjoy (except meat, for all reasons ive listed here) but personally i think its rather pointless to smoke and is only bad for you in the long run.

>Tranny’s have a mental disorder

Attached: 1547242391801.jpg (500x729, 53K)

Does rap music turn you into a veggieboy or does being a veggieboy turn you into a niggerlover? How can we cure these people?

I’m actually Mexican with a decent jawline but thanks for the you

>Does rap music turn you into a veggieboy or does being a veggieboy turn you into a niggerlover? How can we cure these people?

Attached: 1547242173488.jpg (1952x3264, 1.11M)

Is being a veggieboy a gateway to being a niggerloving tranny? Is being a veggieboy a mental disorder?

Attached: 1548734743577.webm (800x502, 2.8M)

>Is being a veggieboy a gateway to being a niggerloving tranny? Is being a veggieboy a mental disorder?

Attached: 1547837544172.jpg (500x500, 73K)

I don't have a nicotine addiction per se, just like I don't have an alcohol addiction. I just like the socially acceptable kick. I can quit for weeks easily but it's almost like sugar. Also the "social ritual" of people going for a smoke makes it so much more worth it...

imagine eating veggies while posting these images and pretending you aren't a mentally ill niggerlover
What is some good veggierap?

>imagine eating veggies while posting these images and pretending you aren't a mentally ill niggerlover
>What is some good veggierap?

Attached: 1547242373732.jpg (640x960, 138K)

what is wrong with veggies bros

did veggieboy become a rap fan before or after the veggies eradicated his sperm?

very based

Attached: 1515087025171.jpg (700x496, 60K)

they destroy your sperm and give you shit taste in music
you can see the effects in this poor veggieboy who can't stop greentexting and posting his saved pictures of guys

possibly one of the worst threads in the history of Yea Forums

>what is wrong with veggies bros
>they destroy your sperm and give you shit taste in music
>you can see the effects in this poor veggieboy who can't stop greentexting and posting his saved pictures of guys

Attached: 1547837020972.jpg (576x792, 207K)

Newfag lurk moar

How do we stop the veggieboy epidemic from destroying this board with rap music? How can we take away their veggies?

Attached: 242D4AB4-5FCC-464C-A8D0-3AB9264E885C.gif (480x270, 512K)

why would I want to lurk more there hasn’t been a good thread on this shitty fucking board in ages

What causes the veggieboy to spend his days listening to shitty rap and saving pictures of men? is it the veggie-related impotence?

>How do we stop the veggieboy epidemic from destroying this board with rap music? How can we take away their veggies?

Attached: 1549865732780.png (600x450, 500K)

yes some girls have sperm you retard

>What causes the veggieboy to spend his days listening to shitty rap and saving pictures of men? is it the veggie-related impotence?

Attached: 1548180701783.jpg (511x461, 38K)

2bh I mean, you can say this one is cringe but truthfully if you're at least a 7/10 you can do whatever you want and the ugly nerds on Yea Forums really don't have any right to laugh.

all me btw

Attached: Capture.png (376x183, 18K)

Some say the veggieboy in this thread didn't even eat that many veggies, one stalk of celery was all it took for him to be a niggerloving rap fan
truly tragic, know that I'm rooting for you to recover veggiebro

>babies first bait thread
You should go back then

>Some say the veggieboy in this thread didn't even eat that many veggies, one stalk of celery was all it took for him to be a niggerloving rap fan
>truly tragic, know that I'm rooting for you to recover veggiebro

Attached: 1549060787877.jpg (320x320, 15K)

>I'm actually Mexican
>says as if bragging

Attached: 1551134708411.jpg (210x210, 35K)

I knew a kid in school who ate some broccoli and almost instantly started listening to shitty rap and started saving all these pictures of dudes
I don't think he ever recovered, I hear he loves niggers to this day

what a pretty cat

Attached: 1520955988736.jpg (3264x1836, 1.34M)

>I knew a kid in school who ate some broccoli and almost instantly started listening to shitty rap and started saving all these pictures of dudes
>I don't think he ever recovered, I hear he loves niggers to this day

Attached: 1550265660065.jpg (1462x1926, 259K)

Veggiebro posting some great inspo in this thread for all of you aspiring veggieboys, I think he even posted a couple pics of himself
amazed he could find time between all the veggies to eat and niggers to love

why do you think mu has 25 users outside of the kpop general

Attached: 1532847442486.jpg (634x634, 95K)

What are your guys favorite veggies and favorite rap artists? also how low is your sperm count

>Veggiebro posting some great inspo in this thread for all of you aspiring veggieboys, I think he even posted a couple pics of himself
>amazed he could find time between all the veggies to eat and niggers to love

Attached: 1547247073867.jpg (213x235, 18K)

Attached: 1548656590478.jpg (500x500, 40K)

So you’re a soiboy AND a racist. Figures

potatoes, death grips and lil ugly mane

Attached: 1535231758480.jpg (640x640, 87K)

>What are your guys favorite veggies and favorite rap artists? also how low is your sperm count
>So you’re a soiboy AND a racist. Figures

Attached: 1549637019082.jpg (720x960, 118K)

Phew, I was afraid that veggieboy had ran out of inspo to post but he's back it! true veggieboy til death! eating some carrots right now

>be mexican
>be poor
>eat etacos and burritos

Attached: 1521331265685.png (1126x984, 1.01M)

>Phew, I was afraid that veggieboy had ran out of inspo to post but he's back it! true veggieboy til death! eating some carrots right now

Attached: 1547846999374.jpg (600x375, 42K)

Attached: 1524149760286.png (750x2500, 1.22M)

What's it like having a low sperm count?

Trannies are literal subhumans

Mmm you’re making me hungry

I can't believe you guys are letting veggiebro do all the work posting inspiration
Pic related one of my favorite rapfan/veggiebro inspos

Attached: 5ba937277ff6b.jpg (712x905, 56K)

Darwin

Attached: 1550524451990.jpg (716x724, 15K)

>I can't believe you guys are letting veggiebro do all the work posting inspiration
>Pic related one of my favorite rapfan/veggiebro inspos

Attached: 1551217958417.jpg (1536x2048, 290K)

>be Mexican
>be hungry
>be poor
>can't afford gas to drive to Taco Bell
>walk
>stay skinny
Amerifats btfo

Attached: 1543504472291.jpg (835x529, 68K)

More great inspo by veggiebro
bout to eat a cucumber, my sperm count is feeling a bit high

Attached: smoothie-thumb.jpg (1280x720, 376K)

Attached: 1551214968042.jpg (712x806, 68K)

>Vegetarianism is the most retarded food ideology.
it's not "ideology" I just eat what tastes good and is good for me. Which happens to not include red meat. People who avoid eggs and fish are tree hugging hippies, as there are no detriments to your health from eating them.

Attached: 1549048440705.png (1026x374, 186K)

t. non white

damn veggiebro ran out of inspo so he's back to listening to niggers whine and decimating his sperm count
don't worry /veggieboys/ I'll handle it from here

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 94K)

>damn veggiebro ran out of inspo so he's back to listening to niggers whine and decimating his sperm count
>don't worry /veggieboys/ I'll handle it from here

Attached: 1551215708201.jpg (2048x1365, 253K)

stop posting these pictures

Oh fuck I lied veggiebro has become more powerful than ever posting some top tier veggiebros
watch and learn veggieboys
agreed more veggie inspo pls

Attached: 1524563584167.jpg (400x459, 26K)

>People who avoid eggs and fish are tree hugging hippies, as there are no detriments to your health from eating them.

yeah or maybe theyre not ignorant like you to the fact that we have almost killed 75% of all fish and will not have any by 2048:
also a lot of fish contains mercury, which isnt really healthy for you either as well as the saturated fat and cholestoral (the same reasons to stay away from meat btw if you do it for health reasons.)

>mfw meatcuck put more effort into his shitposts then i did
>mfwi still won

Attached: 1548945083139.png (2048x2048, 804K)

>we have almost killed 75% of all fish and will not have any by 2048:
I'd say you're wrong but I won't be alive and don't care either way lmao

>saturated fat and cholestoral (the same reasons to stay away from meat btw if you do it for health reasons.)
dietary cholesterol doesn't affect your cholesterol levels and the "fat is the devil" movement is just a meme, it's actually the healthiest macronutrient. learn your stuff "health freak"

Attached: 1541831689824.jpg (630x630, 70K)

If I was a Native American woman I would get all the brownies for free?

yeah you "won" if youre definition of winning is keeping youre ignorance despite the evidence. "oh no i put efforts into my "shit"posts because i want to live on this planet a bit longer and dont want to see it destroyed. faggot.

simply-live-consciously.com/english/food-resources/food-consumption-of-animals/

science.sciencemag.org/content/361/6399/eaam5324

go read sth about the real world some time.

another great day for veggiebros, all the sperm has been defeated and rap music reigns supreme
eating victory eggplant right now while listening to JCole

Attached: veggie.png (268x387, 215K)

i dont care

Attached: 1547485926479.jpg (640x640, 126K)

>I'd say you're wrong but I won't be alive and don't care either way lmao
yeah if I was too retarded to copy and paste a link and read it id proabably also say im wrong.
>dietary cholesterol doesnt affect health
yes it does, there is no good and bad cholesterol. thats the meme here.

and here a little read about fat for you:
health.harvard.edu/staying-healthy/the-truth-about-fats-bad-and-good

Attached: 1543082775856.webm (632x360, 453K)

good argument, first you "won" despite all evidence and now that you see how retarded you are you say you dont care. i bet thatll get you far in future conversations, you fucking brainlet lmao.

I think you missed the "don't care either way lmao" part

Attached: 1547559571665.jpg (960x717, 136K)

who else plans to share their love of veggies with their wifes son?

i still won lmfao

Attached: laughing at you.jpg (480x360, 22K)

i think youve missed your own "i think youre wrong" sentence, retard. also if youre dead by that time youre def. too old to hang out on Yea Forums and talk to zoomers faggot. go listen to some pink floyd and grab a monster energy.

>this whole thread

Attached: pink wojak 28.jpg (1280x720, 80K)

>there is no good and bad cholesterol

>health.harvard.edu/staying-healthy/the-truth-about-fats-bad-and-good
>Eating foods rich in trans fats increases the amount of harmful LDL cholesterol in the bloodstream and reduces the amount of beneficial HDL cholesterol.
come on

no i won.

Attached: 1530893664863.png (281x215, 36K)

i know right? meatcucks are on suicide watch.

yeah this

>also if youre dead by that time youre def. too old to hang out on Yea Forums
>not blowing your brains out by age 40
baka who wants to be an old wrinkly crustass?

Attached: 1537651701164.gif (500x500, 682K)

Eat a veggie man, listen to some Kendrick it will calm you down

>meatcuck still on damage control

I was trolling you the whole time fucking idiot. I won.

Attached: 1547541691981.png (628x345, 512K)

>le i was just being ironic meme
who cares im going to bed now, die of cancer you whore.

all veggie here bro, I've been shooting blanks and listening to rap for years man
FUCK MEAT TRUST LETTUCE

>meatcuck still on damage control after getting BTFO

>im going to bed now
Big fucking surprise you can barely get out of bed in the first meatcuck.

Attached: 1543784773347.jpg (1280x720, 46K)

Why do veggiebros get tired so quick?

Wait was he the veggiecuck? I've been larping and lost track

Attached: 1548763222256.png (520x748, 737K)

what veggie/album are you guys consuming right now? for me its cauliflower and TPAB
idk man I been too busy listening to Childish Gambino and eating brussel sprouts

>Why do veggiebros get tired so quick?
>Wait was he the veggiecuck? I've been larping and lost track
>what veggie/album are you guys consuming right now? for me its cauliflower and TPAB
>
>idk man I been too busy listening to Childish Gambino and eating brussel sprouts

Attached: 1548860803991.gif (413x243, 51K)

Attached: 1357104293913.jpg (316x470, 33K)

Damn the rare animated veggie inspo
not standard but I can dig it

>think ur a chad
>that self conscious about ur sperm

okkid.png

Why are meatcucks so insecure?

Attached: 1543224147580.png (903x770, 977K)

Veggieman
Consumer of Veggies
Defender of Rap
Destroyer of Sperm

Attached: DeO6PXlVQAAUVIp.jpg (900x1200, 129K)

this

truth

We aren’t the ones constantly telling people about our eating habits.

this right here

based

this. it's over.

Veggieboy just before destroying his final 2 sperm

Attached: veggie.png (565x583, 688K)

meatcucks btfo of the water

this. i think meatcuck is having a tantrum lmfao.

meatoids on suicide watch

this

its over meatbros. we've lost...

damn...

BASED and VEGGIEPILLED

>oh really, whats the middle ground for a vegetarian/vegan? eating animals sometimes?
Yes, why is that hard to understand? You can eat less meat without eating zero meat. There exist numbers between 1 and 0. This is not hard.

wow dude, you may be on to something

Damn, meatcucks got dabbed on hard ITT

Attached: 1547736430513.jpg (658x370, 27K)

>There exist numbers between 1 and 0
nope

If you aren't eating veggies and listening to rap right now you are killing this earth

>the samefag vegetarian trying to lower the spermcount of weakminded söys ITT
you're like a virus

based and redpilled

>Damn, meatcucks got dabbed on hard ITT

Attached: 1533926507554.jpg (909x1383, 560K)