/prod/ - Music Production General

New to producing? Check the faq pastebin.com/B4nMDwmZ

Still got questions? Please be specific with what you're trying to do, the better you explain the better people will be able to help you.

Post works in progress to instaud.io/ or clyp with an anonymous account. Anything with your artist name should be posted in the soundcloud or bandcamp threads
previous thread:
Tracker edition

Attached: Renoise_2.6.png (1280x774, 110K)

Other urls found in this thread:

clyp.it/xbpd2plw
instaud.io/3lXB
audioplugin.deals/memory-v-by-ik-multimedia-free-download/
instaud.io/3lZb
vocaroo.com/i/s1UALirpjJPX
hermannseib.com/english/vsthost.htm
mxlmics.eu/microphones/studio/604/
clyp.it/jaltduht
clyp.it/oa1ywmft
instaud.io/3m1Y
soundtoys.com/product/decapitator/
youtube.com/watch?v=gYORm2ZumsA
clyp.it/flifriad?token=2faed39ff10eaa5f9abf0d5acb1340b7
clyp.it/aq2ycowm
instaud.io/3m2w
instaud.io/3m2S
instaud.io/3m35
instaud.io/3kmM
clyp.it/pgyzutcf
m.youtube.com/watch?v=OVlJCE2q4VU
instaud.io/3m41
clyp.it/izejl1p4
soundcloud.com/talic/sam-smith-dancing-with-a-stranger-talic-remix
clyp.it/pzav1qll
instaud.io/3m65
youtu.be/7GMHl7bmlzw
youtube.com/watch?v=KnZ8h3MRuYg
reverbnation.com/jayzmagnacartaholygrailalbum/song/18712629-crown
clyp.it/deksewhf
youtu.be/P8wiyllawYI
youtube.com/watch?v=uLiIv4Yg7bM
clyp.it/b14awrtz
audioz.download/software/win/153541-download_image-line-fl-studio-producer-edition-v2012887-x86-x64.html
pastebin.com/28hzgQ7Z
youtube.com/watch?v=5NsDHICtFd4
clyp.it/fxkbhmyg
youtu.be/CGSpj83u8uo
youtu.be/S1Pfb6Q3MNY
instaud.io/3mep
youtu.be/jb7cTUwPG-A
youtube.com/watch?v=4qK5YYcTUkY
youtube.com/watch?v=GtSQzW2Ff5g
youtube.com/watch?v=cY7upJKmBhU
youtube.com/watch?v=lcdvvSaitx8
amazon.com/Studio-Projects-B1-Condenser-Microphone/dp/B0006AZN4W
instaud.io/3mhc
instaud.io/3mhh
clyp.it/1g504jnr
clyp.it/gbma2wpi?token=0846677c1c3c5452b1251246e4e361e1
clyp.it/nalnrei0
instaud.io/3mhV
youtu.be/PkjbodDH-gE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wow, is that a mod tracker? That's the most complex tracker I've ever seen. I've only used old stuff, from the 80s and 90s.

>new thread in the middle of the work day
Well good luck but you're just gonna see DeMarcus whine and shit out another uninspired beat and maybe get some phoneposting from Sammy.

It's Renoise.

or the white rich faggots posting soundcloud trap beats
or the 28 year old emo faggot who wants to be the next Fallout Boy
go look at the soundcloud / bandcamp threads.

clyp.it/xbpd2plw

wrote this and hven't been able to start anything else because i'm convinced i can save it, how wrong am i? does it belong in the bin?

>whine and shit out another uninspired beat
be honest do you think any trap beats are inspired

needs some modulation to the main sound, it's too static and there is no evolution
drums are shit, for something like this you should try something weird and unusual

everything is buried behind the synths and I can barely hear the drums

You do realize middle aged wagcucks aren't the only posters right ??? What a stupid comment

>bandcamp
dude

sup Demarcus

oh i meant instaud.io/3lXB

to all producers here: you can't do shit

audioplugin.deals/memory-v-by-ik-multimedia-free-download/

yeah but you have to install their shitty downloader, also
>5 gb for 1 synth

thoughts

yes it does. i had a 57 before it broke and i bought these two, and the beta 58 sounds quite different.

Attached: c95c930e-51d0-4b91-aa74-88ce08d0f3f3.jpg (720x1280, 131K)

How do I make a side-hustle mixing songs?
I think I've gathered enough knowledge and tools to be kind of decent. Where do I start? Kinda wanna do it for practice. Money is secondary but would be nice too

I found someone selling 4 Digital Reference drum mics. A kick mic and 3 tom mics. Are these useful for recording other instruments, like vocals and guitars (electric, acoustic, bass) and harmonicas?

Attached: Screenshot_29.jpg (294x508, 39K)

I accidentally made a loop that is 119/16 long and now I have to finish writing drums for it. This is a pain in the ass!
instaud.io/3lZb

Attached: tenor.gif (220x317, 167K)

more of that farts, please i need some feedback

vocaroo.com/i/s1UALirpjJPX

Attached: 1545420766737s.jpg (250x244, 4K)

OH BOY ANOTHER DAY
im makin some synthwave! :3

fiver(?)/unironically-reddit

god damn i loved that scene

Yeah. They just have a different frequency response, but if you EQ them in a DAW it should be fine. Digital Reference is made by Audio-Technica btw, but Guitar Center's in-house label.

how different

idk

and then i would have spent money on 4 mics and still not have good OH mics (im the one with a beta 58 and a cardioid ldc)

Can someone recommend a free VST plugin platform like Minihost Modular? It's what I was using but I switched to a new computer and found that imageline not only stopped supporting it but scrubbed any download links for it off the web. I only use it for voice modulating effects. Thank you for the help.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 132K)

You should ask /wsr/

Image Line's Patcher should do the same stuff and is available as a standalone VST that you can use in any DAW (I assume you're not using FL, because if you are, it's integrated).

There's also the DDMF Metaplugin, which could be worth trying.

It's hard to say if your drum selection is intentional or not, but whatever the case, it is very weak, to the extent that when the drums first make their appearance the build up of tension with the chords becomes anticlimactic. I don't think that is the effect you're going for. Also, the track needs a lead. It's basically just a chord progression at this point, but I do like the sound of those chords, they have a nice texture, so I don't think it deserves the bin.

Attached: 1640_marfr_with_208_1.jpg (1024x768, 160K)

Oh...ok...

Is there a good DAW I should use, or should I just download FL? Sorry, I've only ever needed to use Minihost Modular before so all this other stuff is new to me.

Sorry, I'm not sure what Minihost Modular is.
Is it like a program you run directly on your computer or is is like a plugin you run inside a DAW?
What did you use it for?

It's just a program, no DAW needed. It let me quick and easily run my mic through multiple VSTs. I use it for streaming and voice recording and it made everything quick and easy.

VSTHost, it's also free, although still 32-bit at this time:

hermannseib.com/english/vsthost.htm

still sloppy but you're getting there

If that's all you need, then I'm not sure I'd recommend getting (and running) a full DAW for it, considering that you might incur in performance losses or audio driver problems if you want to stream.
I'd recommend searching and asking around on forums if somebody has an old installer for Minihost Modular because if you don't need more, that program is perfect for your situation (it seems to me).

I only have experience with FL Studio and Ableton live and these are pretty heavy.
Maybe other Anons can recommend other lighter DAWs that you can keep open without too many issues, in case you don't find a Minihost Modular installer.

dont buy them then. Buy some SM 57 clones from Mesgagood on DH Gate. I recorded this with 1 Digital Reference mic and 1 SM 57 clone actually.
instaud.io/3lXB

I'll check it out, thanks.

Yeah those are all things I'm afraid of. Audio is such a bitch when streaming. 90% my technical problems occur because of it. Minihost did all I need to do. I'll keep trying to look around for an installer if nothing else works.

>Yeah those are all things I'm afraid of. Audio is such a bitch when streaming. 90% my technical problems occur because of it. Minihost did all I need to do. I'll keep trying to look around for an installer if nothing else works.
Good luck.
Also, after writing this post I read the VSTHost recommendation from the other user and if it works well, I also recommend it.
Maybe try that first, before wasting time looking for a MH installer.

>recording drums with a sm57

why is my music so bad /prod/

You haven't practiced enough.

how do I practice

What are some good VSTs for adding various sound fxs to your voice?

>adding various sound fxs to your voice
What do you mean?

>mfw find out there are forums of people that record birds and buy audio gear for that

Keep studying, analyzing great songs, and making music implementing what you learn.
The more music you make, the better you'll become.

An user a couple of weks ago told us about how he set up a microphone in his office's ladies toilet to record their noises.
Fascinating stuff.
Didn't know there were entire communities around it.

Attached: 2019-02-27 02_07_06-Urban Dictionary_ bird.png (262x281, 7K)

they say it's omnidirectional/cardioid but on the pics i dont see a polar pattern button. what am i missing?

Attached: 604_large.jpg (132x525, 19K)

Shure SM57 is THE universal snare drum and guitar amp mic.

CAD CM217 or MXL 604?

Attached: Screenshot_30.jpg (289x603, 56K)

>if it works well, I also recommend it.

Haven't used it myself but set it up on my nephew's PC for his streaming setup - worked fine with very little latency and seemed stable.

I can add that since that time there has been a 64-bit version of VSTHost (and also double-precision processing versions) posted on the developer's site - I should have read the download page more fully before initially posting.

im not talking snares, im talking overheads.
even because i dont have enough channels to put an sm57 on every drum - i have 4 channels.
and i have a beta58 copy already

Interchangable capsules, read the fucking descriptions:

mxlmics.eu/microphones/studio/604/

Because your gay mate. You need to ask yourself why you're bad at anything and fix the root issue. Do you give up easily? Need to improve on theory? Need more experience

Like ones that can apply filters over it.

what does that mean
isnt the capsule the most expensive part of the mic

What?

Why don't you ask the manuafacturer? Anything I say will be as good a guess as yours, although maybe slightly better just because I'm not too lazy to spend some brain power on it.

your mistake is guessing i have brain power left

But everything I make is bad.

I don't know. I don't know what I want to do, what I should do, or what.

>But everything I make is bad.
This won't be the case forever, if youkeep working hard.

youll always think everything you make is bad even when you get better

Attached: 89.gif (452x523, 3K)

If you're not using at least 9 mics for recording your drumset, you're just playing around and not getting anywhere. Glynn Johns is garbage. Forget about it.

NPR is gay, and so are you, but this quote is the truth.

Attached: Picture-5.png (516x386, 197K)

behringer c2 vs akg p170 for overheads

clyp.it/jaltduht

feedback for my ""finished"" beat, goodsirs?

Attached: 1485598814288.jpg (540x960, 38K)

wrong

Trying to sell trap beats isn't working, I don't know what I want to make anymore, and everything is boring. I have some money leftover so I could maybe make a beatstars/traktrain/or put an IG ad up but I don't know what the point would even be.

I understand. I know I need to, should, start releasing content but I don't even know where to begin and it feels like there's nothing to communicate. I just want to be able to make at least make one song.

Is this quote by the same gay black guy who said that Ted Bundy was hot on Twitter

How long have you been making music for?
If it's less than a year or something like that, you should focus on LEARNING how to be good, instead of trying to make money right away despite your lack of abilities.
Become as good as the producers you hear on the radio first, and THEN you can think about doing it professionally.
At the moment you're most likely still an amateur.

Are you Demarcus?

>Become as good as the producers you hear on the radio first,
I don't even listen to music. When do you find the time? Whenever I'm not making music I feel like I should be. Or watching a video on making music. I can't even get through a movie.
>instead of trying to make money right away despite your lack of abilities.
Yeah. You're not wrong. I don't even know what I need the money for, I don't do anything. I drink energy drinks every day.

Unfortunately, yeah.

This is at least the fourth time we have this exact same conversation.

Please stop crying over yourself and accept that you're not good at this moment because as a beginner you're not supposed to be good.
It's normal.
Cherish the little improvements and the little things you learn day by day, and slowly you'll start to become actually good.
Forget the "i should be successful" mindset because all it does is discourage you.

>I don't even listen to music. When do you find the time?
You should make some time for it.
Listening to a lot of GREAT music (meaning considered great by people who know about music, not some successful pop song that got popular through image and marketing) is the only way you can develop a sense of musicality.
If you don't listen to good music, you won't have that sixth sense telling you if something sounds good or not, because your frame of reference won't be as developed as it would be if you had "trained it" by feeding it lots of good music, teaching it how music is supposed to sound.

>goodsirs?
>reddit

i like you and all but the repetition of your bitching is like listening to a kid complain that he isn't tall yet like??? stfu

>reddit
are you gonna give feedback or not you fucking nigger

It can be a good thing to have this attitude of never being happy with your work as it means you're willing to accept you can improve. If everything you make is sounding bad you're not making a genre you enjoy. Fuck what people think of certain genres. Produce what makes you happy and want to keep going.
Also
>Expecting to sound good as a novice ever

Attached: 4chan+uses+it+once+or+twice+a+thread+not+eight+_b0276e5552eb776246545f3239c9d48e.jpg (187x200, 6K)

>don't know what to do
Just do like that OH BOY goy and choose a genre at random and make a track.
If you're a neet go for at least one every two days, otherwise try for one a week.

i was going to straight ignore it because all there is to say about it is a bunch of generic "you're a noob and you fucked all of this up" but then i read good sir and thought i should call you reddit. so no i'm not. maybe if you weren't the kind of asshole to immediately call somebody THA N WORD and act all fucking entitled to feedback then you'd get sympathy feedback

What if I demonstrably have bad taste?

jump off a bridge then, you're dead to me

Getting annoyed by the reddit meme just proves you're from reddit. Now go back

Bro you've been at this less than a year and you're tryna make internet money off it?
What kind of zoomer stereotype life do you lead?

You should probably chill on the e-dranks then.
Not good for daily consumption, treat em like alcohol, for binging only.

>Forget the "i should be successful" mindset because all it does is discourage you.
Honestly it's not even that, I just feel like. I came to the realization a few weeks ago that I should focus on trying to make the type of music I want to make instead of making music just for profit but I legitimately don't even know what I want to make anymore and I feel like I have nothing to write about it because my favorite artists have all already said what I wanted to.
> If you don't listen to good music, you won't have that sixth sense telling you if something sounds good or not, because your frame of reference won't be as developed as it would be if you had "trained it"
Thank you.

Sigh.

What kind of music do you want to make?

bruh you don't need a metal detector to see I was being ironic

>my favorite artists have all already said what I wanted to
Sounds more like you only want to say what you heard them say

Try thinking for yourself instead of doppelganging celebrities

I was told by some anons here that my beat needed a melody
clyp.it/oa1ywmft

Did I fuck it up?

Attached: I+really+wish+people+in+power+understood+what+hymens+are+_7b54ef180634fa4753bd3d40ba448901.jpg (1300x866, 122K)

I had to think about it for a minute, but Centipede by Childish Gambino. There's other stuff I want to do, but as a rapper I want to make songs that sound like that.

>Sounds more like you only want to say what you heard them say
I did have this problem when I was trying to write socially conscious lyrics cause of Kanye until I realized I don't care about social problems.
>Try thinking for yourself instead of doppelganging celebrities
Do you not listen to artists because you relate to them and what they're saying though? It wasn't fine when I was just listening to Kanye, I could relate but it felt like I could expand on that. But Tyler the Creator covers every feeling I currently have on Bastard, Goblin, and Wolf.

The first melody doesn't really fit with the drums
The second melody works in the beginning, but it feels too bright, did you use a major scale?
It really falls apart at the 30 second mark, you expect it to go down a note but it just kind of floats and you can choose to have it float but I personally don't think it works.

The mix is really clean though, how'd you get it like that?

You could always go full frontal and make yourself a meme persona, rap about how you're rich and hard and fuck every night and bang every day.

Attached: lil windex.jpg (750x751, 184K)

>If everything you make is sounding bad you're not making a genre you enjoy. Fuck what people think of certain genres. Produce what makes you happy and want to keep going.
I've talked a lot of shit about trap music but producing has made me appreciate trap music a lot more. And by "trap music" I basically mean Playboi Carti and Lil Uzi. I guess I need to figure what I like though. I heard a Beach House song the other day and enjoyed it.

>Just do like that OH BOY goy and choose a genre at random and make a track.
I'm going to do this. And finally learn Abelton. I'm gonna write it down and even set an alert on my phone so I don't forget and complain again tomorrow.

>What kind of zoomer stereotype life do you lead?
I am a friendless NEET virgin.

>You should probably chill on the e-dranks then.
Yeah, probably. But I have a bit of trouble controlling myself (and thinking) and I hate myself so I'm kind of destroying myself and my body, but it's just like "eh why not".

>Do you not listen to artists because you relate to them and what they're saying though
only young bans the rest just cuz it slat

>my beat needed a melody
it's got like two too many melodies lol

>You could always go full frontal and make yourself a meme persona, rap about how you're rich and hard and fuck every night and bang every day.
I value sincerity over everything and I want to make honest music like my idols, but I was considering creating a fake rap persona to promo my beats.

>only young bans the rest just cuz it slat
well okay

You need to develop your sense of music in that direction then.
Find what his influences are (or music that could be the influence to that kind of music) and listen to a fuckton of it.
After a while you'll naturally lean towards those rhythms, melodies, and harmonies, because they'll be what sounds right according to your sense of music.
For lyrics it's the same thing.
Immerse yourself in music with lyrics like those you want to write, and your brain will literally rewire itself to make those lyrics become the way you think about lyrics. Effectively becoming your influences.

>But Tyler the Creator covers every feeling I currently have on Bastard, Goblin, and Wolf.
People have already written songs about those things before him.
Nobody is going to give you shit for not talking about stuff that no one has talked about before.
It's not something worth worrying about.
Especially now that you're a beginner.
First learn the trade, and then MAYBE you can worry about being original.

In fact, you shouldn't think about being original at all.
Make music where you copy other people, and keep it to yourself and the people giving you feedback.
COPY EVERYTHING you hear in other music that you like.
Your music will be much better and you'll learn from it, so that when you start making music that's not copied, you'll have all that knowledge gained from copying others, and your music will be much better than if you just focussed on being original without actually learning the trade.
The key though, is to try and understand what makes those things good and implementing them in your music as variations of them that still retain what made them good.
If you just transcribe a melody (or chord, or lyric, or whatever) you won't learn anything, but if you find why that melody is good and make your own with those elements that made that one good, you learn from it and eventually become better.

I meant to write in Dm but probably ended up writing too much in the relative of Fmaj. I guess I'll just have to try again. I didn't really mix it. I just leveled everything and slammed it into a compressor and decapitator for some volume to showcase it.

whats decapitator? and what compressor/preset did you use?

instaud.io/3m1Y
thoughts on this drum sample? too heavy handed? too silent hill?

FL's stock Multi band compressor. It was just some mastering preset with like 6-8db of gain.

>Decapitator
soundtoys.com/product/decapitator/
A fantastic saturation plugin. Great for adding a bit of 'dirt' and 'warmth' to a signal.

youtube.com/watch?v=gYORm2ZumsA

Ok well I'll keep believing in you until the next time you say you're gonna kill yourself.
Inspo beat here, no dis on the rapper but I think pretty much any (serious) lyrics could go over this and sound great.

>Find what his influences are (or music that could be the influence to that kind of music) and listen to a fuckton of it.
Gambino? He, like Drake, is just really watered down Kanye and Wayne. I stopped listening to him years ago and I think his music is generally bad in retrospect.
>Immerse yourself in music with lyrics like those you want to write, and your brain will literally rewire itself to make those lyrics become the way you think about lyrics.
That's kind of the problem. I've written a lot of bars/verses that just sound like diet-Kanye or diet-Tyler. Like I don't want to make edgy music in current year but I started writing a verse where I talked about stabbing a girl and filling her eyes with mirror shards, it's probably one of the best things I've wrote though.
>First learn the trade, and then MAYBE you can worry about being original.
>In fact, you shouldn't think about being original at all.
>Make music where you copy other people, and keep it to yourself and the people giving you feedback.
Oh. I need to write this down. Thank you. It's so obvious but I would've never thought of it like that.

>implying literally anything wouldn't work over a basic 4/4 beat

Ah I only FabFilter Saturn

>Ok well I'll keep believing in you until the next time you say you're gonna kill yourself.
I've been saying that every day for the last 9 years.
>Inspo beat here, no dis on the rapper but I think pretty much any (serious) lyrics could go over this and sound great.
I really appreciate that you linked this but I honestly despise these generic inspirational faux-boom-bap pop beats.

Glad to help.
At the end of the day if your goal is to be successful, you'll never achieve it without first learning to make good music, and the only way to do that is to slowly work your way up from bad music to increasingly better music until you reach the top level.
Now that you know that your first step is to work on improving, don't get sidetracked by other things like selling beats or making genres that you don't like.
Focus on the first step, which is LEARNING.
You shouldn't think about anything else.
All you do should be done with the goal of becoming better.
>listen to great music in different genres
>learn from it
>implement this newfound knowledge into your music (along with stuff you learn elsewhere, like books and tutorials)
>repeat
This is your recipe. Don't do ANYTHING else until you're excellent at what you do.
Good luck.

clyp.it/flifriad?token=2faed39ff10eaa5f9abf0d5acb1340b7

Oh, boy, first post ever on here.
Generic Trance/Prog House skeleton

how do you make your tracks sound "good" together like there all one mesh, sometimes i hear as if theres white noise or something going on. I like that "filled" sound.

I use Saturn too. One of the best plugins in terms of control.

>listen to great music in different genres
I already listen to a lot of different shit but I guess this is finally an excuse to listen to first album by that one band with the lead singer that died but then they found another singer to replace him even though he had a one of a kind voice.

>referencing Red Dragon
Ok that might fly with the kids these days but anyone over 30 is gonna think you're trying too hard.
But if you sample In A Gadda Da Vida for the film nerds out there I'd probably love it.

it's much easier than it looks if you're used to trackers from that era. creating sounds is as simple too but the results can be stunning.

>I already listen to a lot of different shit
>I don't even listen to music. When do you find the time?
???
I've always had the suspicion that this whole Demarcus persona was a dedicated troll, but the more I read your posts, the more I'm convinced of it.

It is all those things but I'm happy for you and your happy chords.

Bro the real psyop shit is that the real Sammy died and there's just some guy who posts recordings and pictures from the dead dude's harddrive he got in a secondhand store.
I mean think about how "Sammy" has been behaving recently, saying he fucked a dude and is tense from taking aids medicine?

Lmao anything is possible dude.
I think he just embraced meme status and doesn't give a shit anymore.

I'm so glad someone picked up on that. And I really do need to learn how to sample. The actual bar I wrote even quotes/paraphrases the "see my love reflected" line.

I swear I'm not a troll, I'm just retarded. I don't listen to music often, only when I'm going somewhere or cooking. And I mostly just play the same thing over and over again though. I listen to Wolf by Tyler the Creator almost every Thursday. What I meant though is that I don't honestly listen to that many rappers. My library is full of pop music, showtunes, and Japanese music. Wait I can screenshot.

>Anonymous 02/26/19(Tue)22:21:27 No.86177633▶
I just use presets like a real nigga

its true I saw a video on liveleak and it was Sammy getting murdered by a tranny but the kikes took it down

Thanks !
Gotta get better, so I can make this generic thing less generic

clyp.it/aq2ycowm
Rough draft for some bass music, I want my UKheads to give it to me straight.
I don't think you need a minute long build up for beer commercial music.

Just what this general needed. Another fucking tripfag.

Here's some of the last few songs I listened to.

Attached: image0.jpg (1280x890, 278K)

Sound advice. I'll work on it.

Attached: 8705b5e2e7490a2cf9e3dcead1a095c0.gif (177x200, 988K)

> listens to great tracks of many eras
you're alright, user.

'ate grimes
'ate the rythmn of that clicking noise
'ate the structure

simple as

Thanks.

>How important is music theory for producers?

>“I think it’s trial and error. That’s the best way these days. You go and sit in a room and sometimes it’s great and sometimes it’s not at all. A lot of times, I go for food and come back and listen to what I was doing before and say, ‘This is terrible, I need to start something new.’ There are a few good websites, like hooktheory.com which will tell you how to use chords easily and apply them to your way of working. And Splice which will help you with plugins. But it’s really about trial and error. There’s no way of doing it right. It’s your way, which is the only way which matters.”

Attached: 2bg8a5.jpg (1024x576, 121K)

>that clicking noise
Gonna have to be a bit more specific there, chieftain.

is there some phenomenon in music where your verses are 1.3 or 2.3 etc never ending in 0 but your chorus ends in 0 andf that makes it sound good together?

>verses are 1.3 or 2.3 etc never ending in 0
Is this FLStudio speak?

What kind of notation am I looking at here.

Yeaaaah the recent threads have all been such shit and trolled to fuck.... how long do you think is a reasonable hiatus from /prod/? Threads are pretty pointless but I like trying to help people occasionally

the bar lengths of your verse and chorus i mean

Stop using macs.

Attached: louislouis.jpg (1200x624, 63K)

>how long do you think is a reasonable hiatus from /prod/?
How long is the average human lifespan?
That number minus how old you are now.

Attached: Stravinsky,_The_Rite_of_Spring,_Sacrificial_Dance.png (884x220, 4K)

>listening to Nicky Romero about anything that's not making shit Spinnin Records music for drugged out festival goers
Sure, if you want to be like the billion kids trying to make the same shitty music as him and never going anywhere due to failing to realize that Romero's success is independent of the quality of his music.
He got famous by making Tolouse (a shitty song made by changing the wavetable to Modern Talking on a Massive preset, at a time where doing such thing was considered cool) and rode his wave from there.

instaud.io/3m2w
This is my first song, I'm relatively clueless when it comes to mixing so any advice is welcome!

Attached: 3g_obepjME073Mwe5rcbzQ-MZLJktlqdYc2ws4DwHEg.jpg (640x534, 80K)

what video card is recommended for a pc for music making? my laptop's audio starts to crackle with vcv rack and some higher end vsts and it has a 2GB video card. would a 1060 (6GB) would be enough? it's super annoying that graphics is messing with my music making.

no gfx card isn't important really a lot of fags with intel processors run on the integrated graphics and do fine

Music production is essentially 100% CPU driven.
Consolidate some of the more problem synths if you're having trouble after adjusting your settings.

ok?

I just said I'm on a laptop. These are its specs:

i7 5500 @ 2.40
GeForce 940M (2GB)
12GB DDR3

Audio crackles only with graphic intensive software (VCV rack, VSTs, Reason), so no, it's not 100% cpu driven. Live almost never crackles but I hate it.

I'm looking at building a PC, would a i5-8400, S-1151, 2.80GHz, Six-Core, 9MB Smart Cache with 16GB DDR4 ram and a 1060 (6GB) be enough to stop this crackle due to graphics?

Anyone with experience building a PC for music production?

>instaud.io/3m2w
I can''t see how graphics would affect DAW performance too much. It's almost all done on the CPU.
t. laptop user with i3 3110m and HD4000 still managing

but what are you using? have you used any of the programs I mentioned? google if you don't believe audio can be affected by graphics. it's a cpu/graphics issue with high performance software.

How do I write good songs?

you're born rich and your parents get you a team of producers

it sounds strange to me, a 1060 would be overkill if you only care about music production

Listen to tons of music and internalize all the different melodies and harmonies and then regurgitate that shit. When I say tons, I mean like tens of thousands of hours.

its more about structure than anything. Its easy to write riffs but hard to write songs

-billy hamilton

I do that, but chord progressions bother me. And lyrics.

ask how on /prod/

Serum, Mini V, DX7 V, FL. I'm not saying your're it's just I almost never hear of anyone having trouble with weak GPU's and DAW's. Even with crazy 16x or even 32x polyphony.

>I'm not saying you're wrong*

no offense but the stuff you use could run on an iphone 5. there's software out there that is demanding of the cpu and graphics card.

instaud.io/3m2S
thoughts on drum sample?

I've experienced those exact issues with both Reason and VCV Rack with an i7.
The fix for Reason was to disable hyperthreading and the problem with vcv rack was background processes, specifically Onedrive trying to process all my files while I was using it. Try to make sure nothing is hogging your resources because VCV rack is quite sensitive to that.

The video card isn't the problem and DX7 V can be just as demanding as VCV rack.

i've done both those things and after a while it starts doing the same. 5+ VSTs in reason or 15+ modules in VCV and the crackling starts again.

Hey listen to this cool delay effect in VCV rack
instaud.io/3m35

How's your dsp meter in Reason? Eventually any pc will start to stumble when you have too much going on. You might have to selectively bounce some tracks to audio. A 2.4 ghz mobile i7 isn't exactly a supercomputer.

hello i have a joke for all you proddys
why aren't there any female music producers?
cos they can't use Logic and Reason xD

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 11K)

>The video card isn't the problem and DX7 V can be just as demanding as VCV rack.
jesus you're fucking stupid

>How's your dsp meter in Reason?
fine until there's a lot of animation on screen. same with VCV. i usually bounce tracks but i hate having to do that, makes changing a single note a chore instead of an instant action.

and yeah, that's why i'm building a pc. i just don't want to spend a grand on it and then have the same issues.

is this the /prod/ equivalent of posting 9gag comics or does he think this is actually funny

butthurt male feminist

Attached: Idiot.png (754x904, 525K)

Not that user, but often wondered how VCV rack handles a certain patch in real time... have you ever tried taking the final audio out of a sound source and patched into the FM of an ocsilator and attenuate that signal with additional modulation? Does it destroy CPU?

*same oscillator as the sound source

I ad a larf

You mean basically loop the final product back to the start as fm modulation? If so it's all just voltages so it's just one more process.

R-really? Ok... But maybe this is nice! instaud.io/3kmM
Do you believe in me now?

The sounds are lame but otherwise fun track!

what did you do exactly? sample a bar of a song?

>Recording with usb mic

How bad really is it?

Attached: IMG_3194.jpg (2500x2500, 338K)

clyp.it/pgyzutcf

I started out making a non-trap beat but I realized I fucked up making the bassline before the drums and I didn't want to waste the bassline

>clyp.it/pgyzutcf
unironically pretty dope. Besides the mix being shit of course.

Nope. I chopped it up and played a different pattern. Basically:
The song I sampled is in the form of a loop:
>fisrt chord
>second chord
>third chord
>fancy ending
then repeat. The "fancy ending" is different every time, and at some point a guy sings but I didn't sample that.
My pattern is:
>first beat of first chord x 3 + fancy ending 1
>first beat of second chord x 3 + fancy ending 2
>first beat of first chord x 3 + fancy ending 1
>first beat of second chord x 2 this time + fancy ending 3 which is 2 beats
Hope this made it clearer. The sample is this: m.youtube.com/watch?v=OVlJCE2q4VU

im sick with an unidentified virus for the second time this month and i think im going to be fired for missing work again.

instaud.io/3m41

Attached: image-11.jpg (640x471, 182K)

Yeah, I kind of tried to make it sound like gritty "lofi" SoundCloud trap beat using a bunch of saturation and stuff but it's really just to hide the fact that I can't mix properly for shit.

Don't worry too much about mixing. As a producer you should focus more on leveling. 90% of mixing is volume control imo

That's good to know.

Hello.

How can I use a .gig sample instrument on Renoise?

clyp.it/izejl1p4

WHY IS MAKING DRUM PATTERNS OS FUCKING HARD FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

Attached: 1541044843324.png (1280x720, 340K)

>producers don't need to know how to mix
this meme needs to die

unironically agree that this one is actually alright

wtf
alesis?
learn to compression

the worst

snare is out of the mix, try making it shorter

Why do I get inconsistent weird crackles in FL Studio if I try to make original sounds through VSTs and stuff? I don't get them when I import wavs.
I thought maybe my potato computer couldn't handle it in terms of CPU or memory usage but check the Windows Task Manager and that's not the case.
I'm new sorry if it's a shitty question.

>have gone hard in the paint past few days mixing and tracking every night
>ears won’t stop ringing
>wasn’t even mixing loudly

when will it stop i am terrified

thanks for the laugh lmao

make sure you have asio4all installed and that you're using it in fl (audio settings, device), then increase your buffer size until you don't get crackles anymore

you're welcome

>wtf
>alesis?
I have no idea what you're trying to say.

I'll check that, thanks.

Leveling is still mixing you mong. As a producer you need to focus first on the actual production. As long as your mix isn't way too loud and has headroom an engineer can take it from there. Not to say that as a producer you shouldn't learn mixing & mastering.

Hey guys, can anyone give me some mixing tips on this track?

soundcloud.com/talic/sam-smith-dancing-with-a-stranger-talic-remix

I'm looking to balance the keys and the bass to make them glittery but not muddy as they currently are.

I haven't /prod/ed in years. Did another degree, started a new career. I'm still the same fun loving user deep down but just moved along with other things, for better or worse I suppose.

clyp.it/pzav1qll

Attached: lemon_tea.jpg (214x195, 12K)

please post on instaud.io or clyp.it or vocaroo. Bandcamp/soundcloud/youtube are considered shilling and turn the frogs gay

this is fantastic !! keep it up

Based Renoise poster

Hacked together a techno track, don't know if I should keep working on it or drop it
instaud.io/3m65

Attached: Screenshot 2019-02-27 at 13.19.42.png (3016x1890, 1.35M)

what i wish i knew when i started back in the early 2000s that i shall bestow upon you lucky anons who want to learn.
>computer vsts are cheap and free, start there if you want to learn so that you keep the budget low
vsts come a long way and when i started there wasnt much around but now they are everywhere. its easier to use a computer when you want to record and other shit. better to learn about troubleshooting and all the technical stuff when you start. wish i just stayed learning the computer instead of dropping thousands on hardware
>hardware has its benefits, main factor is ease of use and no headaches. it just works but youll eventually need to use a computer later on for recording
hardware is great for live and jams. i had to deal with windows crashing and embarrasment and usb driver issues.
>be very social and your success in music is dependent on how attractive you are or who you know.
it was a redpill for me but ive seen it so many times. i can list a shit ton of great musicians around but in the end its a the pretty boy bullshitter that goes further or the friend of a record producer. sure talent is good in all but do you see any virtuoso guitar player or piano guy in the top 40 right now? i had to learn this the hard way. i never got past bedroom producer because my social life is shit because im not attractive. meanwhile i have a friend who decently made it when his talents are wack as fuck with everyone else carrying him only because hes got that pretty boy flair, hes not going to make it too far but right now hes reaping the benefits of being a known musician like banging art hoes behind his girlfriends back, going on trips with friends, getting attention an artist needs to continue on with life. i fucking hate it so much because ive been through some shit and my dream is just stolen. he talks alot of shit too that prevents me from gaining decent networks because he knows id rock the game. i got alot of shit
>finally, playing music should be fun

Attached: 920c8201d031c54d84725a399b7c4860.jpg (461x500, 36K)

Serious question here. Does female producers exist here? I'm just curious to hear something produced by a woman.

youtu.be/7GMHl7bmlzw

>in the end its a the pretty boy bullshitter that goes further or the friend of a record producer
This is the black pill you must swallow for success. Socialise and talk to the right people, even if it feels "wrong".

Also, post his and your music so we can objectively tell you if you're better or just a bitter cunt

WondaGurl produced for Travis Scott, Big Sean, Lil Uzi Vert, Jay Z, Drake, SZA, Young Thug, KILLY, and Kanye West, among others

youtube.com/watch?v=KnZ8h3MRuYg
reverbnation.com/jayzmagnacartaholygrailalbum/song/18712629-crown

Thanks user

Do you mean female producers in general or female producers posting on /prod/?
A few weeks ago I scraped the Yea Forums archive for clyp.it links and manually checked all the non-404 ones, and I remember seeing some non-memey female account names.
Maybe they're dudes pretending, who knows...

Also, a year or so ago a girl posted a question about buying a Seabord, and after posting a timestamped picture and some info I told her to be careful with all she's putting out, and she stopped posting (at least in an identifying way).

I'm sure there are more (maybe not regulars but posting once in a while at least) but they don't say they're female for obvious reasons.

We've had some discussions about which pronouns to use with Sophie, and I'm pretty sure some of those defending the use of "her" identified as females, but I doubt they actually were females.

I mean female producers here on /prod/

I produce and is a woman. If you are an hot boy, you can put your dick in my gated reverb :)

Send pics

A nigga called Sammy
A fool called Sammy
Acted like a tool and barebacked a tranny
A nigga called Sammy
A fag called Sammy
Barebacked a tranny now AID's not funny

Butt hurted user

I'm familiar with Logic but I sold my mac. What would be a software for PC that I could pick up?

Cubase for the lulz

Ableton or FL Studio.
Not sure if they're similar at all, but they're the ones most worth using.

hi everyone, i'm one of those fags that's still trying to make majestic videogame sampled trap beats. i've never shared them with anyone so i can't tell if they're good or cringe. i feel like the mixing could be way better cuz all i do is mess around with the volume knobs for awhile until it sounds decent to me, also i'm not sure if i went overboard with the hi hat rolls and snare rolls and chants and shit. what do you guys think? please don't be too mean

clyp.it/deksewhf

Attached: 154592036630.gif (645x773, 7K)

That's very dope bruh

thank u that means a lot to me

get reaper and ask dom & roland if he can give you his logic-like template
youtu.be/P8wiyllawYI

Write 20 shitty ones and then you should have some ideas for a good one

what's the sample?

Any Logic users out there? I'm running everything off an SSD rn but I'm going to be installing a second HDD today. From my understanding, this can make your DAW run better when you have your Software/plugins running on the SSD but the sound library/recordings on the HDD (or external drive for that matter). What is the best way to migrate my sound library and move all my audio files associated with my current projects without fucking up my shit? Any resources?

update to the newest logic. It has an option of relocating your sounds

youtube.com/watch?v=uLiIv4Yg7bM

which version? I updated like back in August when I updated my OS and it kinda fucked up my projects a little bit, so I'm timid to do that in the middle of recording an album

Quality wise they're competitive with low-to-mid end XLRs but working with ASIO4ALL will make you want to shell out the extra dosh next time.
Honestly this is just a fault of most DAW developers in not making their products compatible with [CURRENT_YEAR] trends.

hello I have a WiP. Any feedback is appreciated, as I'm in the process of mixing and mastering my beat.

clyp.it/b14awrtz

New version of FL on AudioZ:
audioz.download/software/win/153541-download_image-line-fl-studio-producer-edition-v2012887-x86-x64.html
Links in case the above link goes down:
pastebin.com/28hzgQ7Z

Attached: 1546882548_maxresdefault.jpg (350x196, 19K)

Nice try, faggot, but I have a good anti-virus.

Ok you got me, but please delete this post so I can at least infect someone else.
Thanks.

>don't worry about mixing, just worry about [the most fundamental aspect of mixing]

youtube.com/watch?v=5NsDHICtFd4

Attached: 231ebc_702322441b00d844c18cebb99467d0de.jpg (720x540, 57K)

He didn't ask if there are female producers at all.
Only f there are female producers on /prod/.

only sammy then

To delete my embarrassing old soundcloud tunes or to leave them up as a monument to improvement?
Eh no one is listening anyway.

Hi user, I have some of these. The cardioid capsule they come with are actually subcardioid (just a wider cardioid pattern) which is actually pretty nice sounding but it does mean that coincident mic pairs aren't very strong stereo (not necessarily a good or bad thing, just something to know) and yes you can buy omni capsules to switch out with the cardioid ones as well (they just screw on and off the top). The first set of omni capsules I bought was defective as one of them sounded totally different (pic related). I bought a couple more sets and went through them all and ended up pairing up the best performing and best matched 2 out of the six and returned all the rest.

Pic shows how well the cardioid capsules match (top) and how poorly the first set of omni capsules matched (bottom)

Anyway, build quality and in your hand "feel" of the MXL mics isn't going to blow you away but damn they do sound good. I don't have experience with the CADs but as long as you take care of it the MXLs are fantastic.

>link related
clyp.it/fxkbhmyg

Attached: mxl.jpg (960x720, 100K)

>OMG NEW FRUITY LOOPS!!!

Attached: 54364867485990.png (383x512, 375K)

What's the funkiest hardware synth?

Attached: moog-minimoog-model-d.jpg (673x380, 64K)

Attached: 28.png (1040x642, 204K)

Has anyone made a tool / browser extension for grabbing all the clyp & instaudio links in a thread yet?

It would be really simple to make something that just formulates a list of these for easy listening, also that way writing feedback for each one would be extremely straightforward. I'm tempted to write this after my week of hell ends.

that is the funk synth, maybe closely followed by the Arp sound. Very funky filters.

When's Ableton 10.1 dropping? I want it but I don't want to fuck with the beta.

Behringer Model D

>ctrl F
>"clyp"
>listen to clips, post feedback
>ctrl F
>"instaudio"
>listen to clips, post feedback
Nobody's done that since there's already a quick and easy way to locate posts with such links in them, and it also puts you right where you need to be to easily reply to said posts.

Attached: 1513035730818.png (694x801, 77K)

oh you're right, cuz everyone already gets at least 2 feedback no doubt

what a wasteland

>t.ableton cuck

never been on these generals so i don't know if this is a good place to ask this
does anyone know how to achieve this popping sound live? i think they're synths but i have no idea how they manage to keep the sound going for more than a second
youtu.be/CGSpj83u8uo
youtu.be/S1Pfb6Q3MNY (starts a minute in)
>inb4 brap into the microphone
tried, it didn't work

Attached: 1504594604217699736.gif (360x191, 1.74M)

>clips aren't getting feedback because it's too hard to find them in the thread

Attached: 1501168568930.jpg (450x450, 21K)

people here are sub-100 IQ tap and go zoomers

if it's from a synth it sounds like a static noise generator and then treated with effects/filters/etc
or it could be a sampler in which case it could be a lot of things
I think it sounds a bit like a geiger counter

instaud.io/3mep

seriously how do I make good non-trap drum patterns

I don't know if this is strictly /prod/ but can anyone recommend to me some albums that were created entirely on a computer that I can listen to for inspiration? Real vocals are fine, but no real instruments, with everything done in software.

i've literally never seen somebody bitching about being ignored that didn't post a completely shit clyp

yeah the majority of time you only get one or two useless replies, but a lot of people will ignore you because it's complete shit and listened to their mothers who told them "if you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all user" or it would be completely generic mix advise you repeat over and over wasted somebody who probably doesn't know what you're saying

>proto rubber
sounds more to me like fast lfos rather than straight noise, which would the change in pitch as well... or fuck i don't know all that's out there in hardware so don't listen to me

also gonna lean towards sampler because of what i'd guess is modulated loop length around 0:30

definitely going to go with sampler as well on the second, i've gotten really similiar sounds with kontakt... and probably ableton's sampler, i have this one that i can't remember what exactly i used ... didn't know anco had stuff like that

youtu.be/jb7cTUwPG-A

please help me

Not albums, but I think these would be more inspiring, at least to some /prod/dies, if not to you.

Nathan Fake explaining how he made "The Turtle"
youtube.com/watch?v=4qK5YYcTUkY
youtube.com/watch?v=GtSQzW2Ff5g

The track in question, which absolutely bops:
youtube.com/watch?v=cY7upJKmBhU

Attached: dbabb15bf83aca71d23243610282bcf0.jpg (996x1280, 851K)

This dude, MayFlwr, was shared here the other day and he's legit. Here he explains how he did some remix, which could be of help to some Anons:
youtube.com/watch?v=lcdvvSaitx8

It's important to notice those small, seemingly insignificant details that make a track into a cohesive whole.

Not sure how helpful the rest of his videos are, only watched a few and they seemed more geared toward being entertaining.

tranny

no he's just a hippy

nathan's a boss

how to get good drum recordings with just 4 channels

Attached: Beginner-Drum-Kits.jpg (1200x628, 143K)

fuck off sammy

you cant do shit. i make my music with real instruments.

he's beautiful

i found a deal on these two MXL840, one is fine and the other is making noise. is it likely an easy fix?

Attached: Screenshot_32.jpg (789x467, 43K)

Thanks frens

Depends on what's wrong with it - replacing a capsule? Probably fine. Repairing electronic components? If you're Sammy then you already admitted further up the page that you're essentially brain-dead so that job might present more problems.

Google the fault with the mic model number and you might get lucky and find a detailed fix if it's a common fault.

are mxl 604 any good

Attached: Screenshot_33.jpg (285x519, 12K)

>make standard french house beat
>big ass catchy bass lin D:e
o v nieceee :D

>no melody fits now
wtfuggg guys D:

everything sounds instantly better playing by hand now so that's good..... i feel stupid for not realizing how much of my music was only stale because i was over quantizing

does brazil not have access to google or something?

i read one bad opinion on the 604 so im recurring to dad /prod/

so im narrowed to MXL 604 or MXL 840. which one im buying tonight?

You got a fairly complete opinion (and even some measurements) of the 604s further up the page, Sammy. How many people do you think post here that would have those mics? And at what stage do you decide that a reply is the one that you'll trust enough to stop asking the same question over and over?

just help me decide between 604 and 840. i cant find anything worthy of trust on the 840.

MXL 604 OR MXL 840

Attached: 1498009494118.gif (320x172, 1.26M)

bought the 604 because it was cheaper and came with two capsules

this is why people shit on you sammy

i can get away with that by just developing a scat fetish.

how much time did it take yall niggas to git gud. I've been producing on and off for the past 3 years (took like a 6-month break once, 2 week breaks here and there) and I'm still ass. Show me your first attempts at music please for some motivation.

Thank you lads

I never got good

Attached: 1530893621702.jpg (1200x675, 52K)

sup boys, recommend me a decent mic for recording crispy vocals, technically i have the money for an akg 414 XL2, but i feel like i don't deserve it..

i was producing for about 4 years very inconsistently (idk like 10-15 hours a week?) and didn't make anything that i could show somebody and not be embarrassed until i spent the 5th year actually working consistently at it.... then again i'm slow as fuck and really still not that great.

now i have a cheap large diaphragm condenser, a cheap small diaphragm condenser, and a dynamic (beta58 copy)

next time i see a cheap used ribbon mxl on my local website i'll buy it

mxl v67

seriously though how do I make good drum patterns I'm completely fucking lost please help me

jfc demarcus just try to remake drum beats from the shit you want

what kind of beta faggot that doesn't understand the point of feedback is this.

Yeah dude, only give feedback to people who produce better than you, good idea.

oh, it even looks kind of nice, 67i or 67g version?

forget that mxl 67, get this instead amazon.com/Studio-Projects-B1-Condenser-Microphone/dp/B0006AZN4W

Attached: Screenshot_35.jpg (908x247, 102K)

m8, i've said i don't deserve a b414, not that i am dead broke

then get a pair of 67s and stick one of them in your ass

there's no such thing

rude.

get a pencil SDC then

I'm not gonna make it bois

it's been a few months now and it havent evolved to a major issue. should i still bother returning it for a new one?

Attached: UMC404HD-large.jpg (750x154, 22K)

instaud.io/3mhc
New little track I'm working on. Still changing around the middle and the levels of the various instruments. Thoughts though on it so far?

My very first thing. 2003 with Modplug Tracker. I've never uploaded this anywhere.
instaud.io/3mhh

how do i mix the guitar and synth better?
clyp.it/1g504jnr

I've been at it 8 months and outside a few "beginner's luck" tracks most of what I make sounds pretty assy.

None of us are gonna make it :3

this is actually pretty good though, from a compositional standpoint. How long had you been producing when you made this? Did you have other background in music?

And that's OK.

this would sound 5x better if you took the last 3 notes off the guitar riff

as for your question, the guitar and synth are the around the same frequency of pitch and have around the same frequency of notes. No shit they're going to clash. I would raise the synth's pitch by an octave and remove a lot of it's notes

speak for yourself, I've got FACE HEIGHT FRAME

I just want to be skilled enough to make an LP and have like 10 fans

Okay anybody can do that after a year or three dude

If you make an LP and you have any taste at all it'll be trivial to get 10 fans.

How do I get started making a coherent album?

idk man im this guy and oh man i feel like im so far away

>tfw Renose

Attached: 40F2467B-A48A-4CEF-9014-9AA08E25FCD6.jpg (607x607, 52K)

>tfw written 3 albums
>recorded none of them ;)))

...... bro if you're in a place where you even need to ask that then you should just focus on writing decent songs first.

Thanks
It was the first thing I produced because I just bought a midi capable keyboard then but I've been playing with keyboards since I was a kid.

This is out on Bandcamp, but i'd like to get someone more knowlegeable than me to give me some insight.

clyp.it/gbma2wpi?token=0846677c1c3c5452b1251246e4e361e1

New to Yea Forums so forgive if i didn't do something right.

Attached: croutons.jpg (848x565, 268K)

Ok try #2 for this track, tell me if it was worth saving

clyp.it/nalnrei0

Attached: 1488265686712.jpg (279x181, 9K)

bro you gotta low pass when you bitcrush like that, it's bright as shit

can't hear the drums at all, you should focus on leveling things more than anything.... put your track next to something in the same style and listen to how loud everything is relatively

i think you told me to kms or something yesterday

the first instrument is super dope all around. I don't like any of the melodies that come in with it though, either the composition or the sound selection. They are bad and also don't match the good instrument.

The chords and melody that come back in after the transition I also like.

Hihat are too loose for my taste. Also, I usually like to have the drumset pan split on either side so it has more emphasis, then pan the instruments, but maybe that's because I'm a trap shitter.

and yet here you are

Attached: 1548891003185.jpg (677x1131, 24K)

what can i say, headass anons' words don't hurt me! :)

Attached: music1storymain_web.jpg (600x400, 34K)

instaud.io/3mhV
this garbage track is from 2009 apparently, believe it or not I wrote this riff before prodigy did
youtu.be/PkjbodDH-gE