This is pretty good

This is pretty good

Attached: 517kUpxxkbL.jpg (500x500, 40K)

Then you should listen to 80s New Order. Not that is similar, just much better imo.

>disorder ends
>"that was fun"
>switches album

What is?

When are people going to realize that new order are actually shit? They're a shit band

unironically based

The picture

Yeah but what is it

Mac milar

ahah YEET

Unknown Pleasures

It was an outer space signal received at Harvard, IIRC. It was originally hoped to be other life forms communicating but turned out to be signals from neutron stars.

sounds pretty gay ngl

Yeah but what is it

>ywn watched a retarded girl collapse and die

Fish

Nothing. Just a bunch of outer space signals that people thought could be from aliens.

I've never seen one before, no one has but I'm guessing it's a white hole.

its a nirvana album cant remember which one

It's a Joy Division album "Unknown Pleasures".

relistened to this today, bumped my rating from a 2 to a 2.5/5. decent record, but closer is better
b-but blue monday is such a great song

>bumped my rating from a 2 to a 2.5/5
Care to explain your rating?

2.5/5 = average. I dont think its bad, and I bumped it because its a pretty innovate record for its time. But compared to similar stuff like bauhaus or other goth rock, I feel it is lacking a bit of cohesion. While there certainly are some great songs (she lost control being my favorite), I dont think most of the tracks are very memorable. The bass guitar is pretty nice tho.
I only listened to the record 3 times in full, so my rating might increase in the future, who knows :)

Hopefully it manages to grow on you.

I also rated it that much. Maybe I went into the album expecting a bit too much.

People arent very serious about music if they dont know this band.
Sorry for being a snob about it. No, actually I'm not sorry and I mean it.

Postpunk is still one of the most interesting genres, but thats just my opinion.

What band is it?

ok doomer

The Cure, duh!

Nirvana