Jizzes on your high end speaker setup and closed earbud/headphones

>jizzes on your high end speaker setup and closed earbud/headphones
Mother fuck headphones thread
What headphones does Yea Forums use?

Attached: images(88).jpg (473x648, 21K)

hd660s
I prefer my speakers though

pic are best i've had so far

Attached: Headphone-Zone-SHURE---SE215-Black_2000x.jpg (1160x1160, 107K)

got a pair of these, quite comfortable and with a decent frequency response. overall good quality and sound for the price.

Attached: koss.jpg (265x265, 9K)

I need a new pair in in ears what's good? I had senhisers before but they broke and sounded like shit + uncomfortable
I had the og version of these the most uncomfortable headphones ever and the isolation is a joke

RHA MA750s are great

>lagstutter droptooth
No thanks I hated that shit in my car I even went back to aux there

using a pair of high end studio monitors, get on my level lmoa

Oops misread
Is hires a meme?
I remember Techmoan shitting on it as some sort of branding bs
Also 200aud for in ears seems like overkill are the cords at least replaceable?
Yeah what fucking post itt

Eh

Attached: CE6997C2-8C40-48DA-B68E-C77C27874A15.jpg (690x691, 40K)

these are excellent

they are open back, dont know what you expected in terms of isolation

Didn't expect them to be so fucking uncomfortable and pinch my ears

Literally those, had then for a couple years now and they're banging

pic related and sonarworks

Attached: hd650.jpg (400x400, 22K)

How are you driving them? If you find they have a lack of bass run them through an amp and use basic eq gives them a fuck load of soundstage
Only time they sounded like shit for me was on my retarded gaming soundcards

big yikes
Yea Forums is years behind as far as audio equipment knowledge goes
it isn't even that hard brainlets

phillips shp9500s

It's wired you idiot, not Bluetooth

Is sonarworks really worth it for mixing if I have the 600s? I saw a bunch of videos and it seemed like a meme

Got some im70s but I finally had to replace the stock cord and I'm waiting on some new tips in the mail.

Wish I didn't step on my over-ears :(

Attached: 20190226_090552.jpg (4032x3024, 3.28M)

just pirate it and test it out, I usually just a/b once in a while. If you make a lot of low end focused music it's definitely worth it, because it makes the low end way more clear.

Yeah I might try that. Most of my mixes sound great in my monitors but when i test them in my headphones they're a bit muddy.

Imagine being proud of using midfi shitheisers
Also

Post your setup

Attached: 7C66ECE1-B18F-4500-BE5C-2B4C57AF3AC7.jpg (3972x2177, 1.8M)

Damn I didn't even know they made dust covers. Do you mix or are they just for entertainment purposes?

I mix and record my own music. In the background you can see a Kawai K8 with a pencil mic pointed into it. But of course no one spends this much on headphones without enjoying them outside of mixing regularly.

i think $100 speakers would be better than these.

these, I'm happy with them

Attached: AKG_2458_Z_00190_K_702_Reference_Quality_Open_Back_580610.jpg (1500x1500, 264K)

noice

Attached: IMG_20180923_180704.jpg (4032x3024, 2.65M)

I have a pair of hd518 and one of those schitt amp/dac combos, works fine, not enough of an enthusiast to upgrade unless something breaks first, ill probably get some hd600 once the 518 die

My friend just bought $1000 earbuds (Andromeda?) on top of his already $3000 audio equipment. He doesn't have a job.

How do I help him? He's already telling me how he's an audiophile and can hear ranges normal people can't.

Attached: 1547891183210.jpg (705x705, 45K)

who else is /portaprosandhd650s/ here?

Airpods

poorfag reporting in
superlux hd660

will buy beyerdynamics/akg when cash money arrives

These

By letting people do whatever they want with their money maybe you controlling fuck

Did I hit a nerve?

Apparently your friend having money did.

He doesn't. That's why I'm concerned.

He has enough money to spend on shit he likes so clearly he does. Maybe you should quit fucking with other people’s business and go live your own life, if you have one.

You seem oddly mad. Does this hit close to home? Having money ≠ Having money to blow. I can point to 20 different things he would be better off spending money on both recreationally and for his general well-being.

You seem oddly nosy and concerned with others. Does being able to spend money hit close to home? Maybe you should be paying more attention to your own finances instead of freaking out over a measly fucking thousand dollars. What a fucking loser.

>ad hominem ad hominem ad hominem ad hominem ad hominem ad hominem

Thanks for your input. This is your last (You). Savor it.

Who are you quoting? I hope your “friend” figures out sooner than later that his socalled buddy is a fuckin retard.

Out and about: Audio Technica ATH-E40
At home: Klipsch R-15M Speakers & Yamaha R-S202BL Receiver

anyone here have a pair of Shure SRH400s? thinking of picking them up

yeah m8 great sound, can only get a bit uncomfortable on the outside of your ears if worn for a long time so getting the pads for the 840 might be an option. Also on the large side so not perfect for outside use.

I have these as well and they do have a pretty clear sound that I think is a huge plus, but the vocal range sounds like it's being crushed by everything else and that really puts me off. I have to turn them up to a point where the bass is uncomfortable to get enough volume there.

those are great

also have the slightly less poorfag ath-m40x because i needed something closed-back with some isolation (a little disappointed since the m40 leak pretty badly even if they are decent at keeping noise out unless you are on a plane or somewhere constantly noisy like that)

these are them

Attached: phoners.jpg (480x360, 24K)

558 chad reporting in

Those are the same headphones i use (senhizer 598s)