PewDiePie album

A good friend that's working in the music industry says that PewDiePie is working on an album with a famous producer (that's coming out in late 2019). It's pretty serious according to my friend. Could PewDiePie make it as an artist? His song bitch lasagna has almost 140 million views on YouTube now and its decent. Could be good with a better producer. What does Yea Forums think?

youtube.com/watch?v=6Dh-RL__uN4

Attached: pewdiepie.jpg (1200x800, 117K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c2x3Tbpa_F8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yes follow frank's lead

>decent
'Bitch Lasagna' is the greatest composition of the decade

Can you blame him? Making daily videos must be draining in the long run and he's been doing it for almost a decade now. My friend didn't say this, but I think he'll do a couple of videos a week and go touring.

he's running into the problem that long in the tooth rockers have, what happens when you tire of what's made you rich but it's all you know & all fans want

full reddit itt

The better song is right here
youtube.com/watch?v=c2x3Tbpa_F8

people on this board unironically find this dude funny

Attached: 010ae592-815e-4839-8542-26c5a0dfe7ba.png (512x504, 378K)

yeah it’s actually disgusting

Fucking zoomers swear to god

unironically better than 80% of the music posted on this board

Attached: 624.gif (1133x845, 2.7M)

>l-le based felix destroyed the media!!! he can't do no wrong!!!

Attached: ce8.png (621x702, 56K)

funko pops are a high yield investment toy

boomers will never understand

isnt that what they said about beanie babies
or has the collectible industry learned from its mistakes

dude epic nazi guy XDDD he said nigger so based XDDDDDD

take your shitty eceleb and fuck off

If this is true, he will "make it" in that it will be very popular because he already has such an enormous fanbase. I seriously doubt he will "make it" in terms of becoming a serious musician, but I doubt that's his intent anyway,

no, these are completely different, you just need to keep them in their packaging,

it's that new block chain

Only s o y c u c k s hate based pewds, fucking fag lefties get triggered by him because he’s master race. BASED pewds, fuck tseries

remember what they said about trump?... he's a fucking meme lord, never underestimate their power, do not look directly into their eyes.

>these are completely different
lol no they’re not. they’re figures with artificial scarcity which hold no inherent value. it’s literally exactly the same as beanie babies. they’re a horrible investment that’s not tied to anything tangible.

fucking woosh

Attached: 1528767098763.jpg (271x301, 15K)

FUCK YOU

Attached: 1524926143532.jpg (681x681, 124K)

A literal cancer

can he make it?
yes

do i want to listen to any of that shit?
no

am i gonna?
yes

but am I gonna????

I hope this is true.

>this thread
damn...